Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? (1015 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Says You Should Be The One Asking Him For Sex? / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
I really don't know how you guys always feel when you are chatting with someone you just met and you found yourself doing all the asking? In the wake of that, How do you feel at such moment?

To me I just feel phucked! Like am unwelcome
Let me equivocally say that girls are fond of doing this rubbish yet they will in-turn accuse you of being "Bored" in a chat
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Emmyk(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
Lol. I feel awkward doing all the askings in some cases. But hey! it all levels down to ur response. If ur response triggers or gimme a clue to anoda question, i will ask buh if it didnt I'll simply say "okays".
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
I will stop all communications if there are constant chats on different days with only me putting in the effort. The other person is obviously not into me. Why continue?
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by POLICECAP: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
Girls ova to Ʊna...
Y una Ɗƺƴ like dull chat with una mono-sylabic words.?
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Alaafialoro(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
I usually feel bored and will untimely put an end to such chat or conversation especially when the reply is mono-syllabic.
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2012
I feel like smashing her head with tomatoes
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
dude, you aint the only one that hate that shît.imagine this

guy: how are you doing gurl
gurl:ok(to say "am good and you?" na wahala)
guy:so how was your day
gurl:'twas okay(same okay shît)
guy:you look nice today.nice outfit you've got
gurl:ok dear(she cant even say "thanks dear,you didn't look bad either"wink
guy;thanks for giving me your number.i really appreciate it.not all gurls would've done such.some might end up insulting me
gurl:okay....

WTF!!!...like seriously?....mehn, gurls that act in such manners bore the hell outta me.i hate when i ask all the questions/bring up all the ideas in convo meant for TWO people..some gurls no dey try at all..SMH

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
That’ll be weird...but at least I’ll know straight away that the guy isn’t interested cos a conversation should be a two way street....
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
sanb: Haha oh dear Lol...I think you need to change the sort of ladies you roll with if you want a conversation to last longer. I agree with you...some ladies just don't know how to keep a conversation going...but the same applies to guys as well....

trust me naw..i don't waste time in changing those type of ladies.i know girls like you are far more knowledgeable...*winks*
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Networkmaster(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
She is just not into you, i have experienced that before.
I just let her go, it take two...
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
Networkmaster: She is just not into you, i have experienced that before.
I just let her go, it take two...

All NL qirls are like that!
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Nextworldnx(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
Very annoying I tell ya. You rack thru ur brains trying to be funny and witty with words, and all she will write is "Lol", very annoying if I must say. Its so bad now that I now think "Lol" is feminine.
The same girls would later call some guys boring when their "fishbrain" can't even keep a Simple Convo going. angry
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
the easiest way for me is to just delete them ,I hate wasting my time with such people.
For crying out loud, there are so many girls out there that would do anything to have me as a friend, y then should I waste my time with one good for nothing bit.ch .
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
Rooneyboy: the easiest way for me is to just delete them ,I hate wasting my time with such people.
For crying out loud, there are so many girls out there that would do anything to have me as a friend, y then should I waste my time with one good for nothing bit.ch .
Yeaaa you damn right
I even posted this post on my fbk post and see barage of attatck and counter attack from qirls,almost a 100 comments I qot,they were busy saying that we are the one who want to toast them and all they need do is lay back and listen to us ask question, that sucks
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2012
Donalð Genes:
Yeaaa you damn right
I even posted this post on my fbk post and see barage of attatck and counter attack from qirls,almost a 100 comments I qot,they were busy saying that we are the one who want to toast them and all they need do is lay back and listen to us ask question, that sucks

But y is it that the average Nigerian lady thinks a guy that approaches her wants to toast her, its really becoming so irritating seeing all our ladies with this myopic mentality.
Re: How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
Rooneyboy:

But y is it that the average Nigerian lady thinks a guy that approaches her wants to toast her, its really becoming so irritating seeing all our ladies with this myopic mentality.

My brothat na their low key mentality ooo its has qotten into their Genes already and there is nothing anyone can do about it!

(1) (Reply)

Love Dokita Here...lets Talk About How To Handle That "Complex" Status! / Don't Ignore, You Can Help. / 10 Red Signs You Shouldn’t Take Back Your ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.