Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2405645 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:11am On Mar 08, 2020
Modarun:
dont mind the heediats. They say to themselves that they are smart. But they don't know that the tree they climbs on to brag others are standing on the ground next to the trunk to always cut them down. Just a few weeks ago they were floading this space with how well Ihedioha was perfoeming, everything was working, boom the court kicks him out, they changed tone, now Imo is dead. He hehe, I was at a point campaigningbfor their zone to win, maybe that will help fix the problems, but no I was reminded on how Orlu and Okikwe under Mbakwe wasted their zones opportunity now is their turn. Everywhere you go People brag that their entire state is growing, go to Ana bra, they have Nnewi, Awka, OSHA, but in Imo everything has to be sited in Owerri. Owerri have all the relevant schools, all the infrastructurss and what not. They think we dont know why? but too.much sense is actually bad. No owerri zone governor until the rest of Imo get there fair share of govt infrastructures.

In bold:
Most primitive question from hundreds of people from Owerri zone were asking when Ihedioha was governor was: "as governors from Orlu zone refused to develop Orlu zone, why expect Emeka Ihedioha from Owerri zone to develop Orlu zone."
Owerri took practically all government development projects in Imo state before civil rule. They tell Orlu to blame govs from Orlu zone.
What previous govs couldn't do in any part of a state, it's the duty of successive governors to do them.
Okorocha expanded and beautified Owerri, common sense dictates that Ihedioha should start with working on Orlu and Okigwe zones abandoned by Okorocha. But Ihedioha didn't.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Mehn, this is what I have been saying. How many times have someone from Owerri zone been governor for them to have this kind of power/influence being ascribed to them.

From my own point of view, people complaining from the other region are just too petty in that they don't want to blame the governors for the lack of development in their region, considering the governors are their "brother's", so they look for a suitable "scapegoat" to lay the blames on

The first time a gov emerged from Owerri zone, Evan Enwerem, his actions and inaction left Orlu on the deplorable condition Orlu is in today.

In 20 months as governor, Enwerem refused to start work on Orlu zonal water supply project of IMSG. He refused to complete the urban roads and drainage system he inherited from Ikwechegh. But in 30 months,
Mbakwe built the zonal water supply projects of Aba, Owerri, Umuahia and neared completion of Okigwe zonal water project. Next, Mbakwe wanted to start work on was Orlu zonal water project but military take over came.

Presence of a durable public water supply system in a place contributes loads to rapid development of the place.
Enwerem refused to locate IMSU in Orlu zone, as Owerri zone had Futo, Nekede Poly and Alvan.

All these led to stagnation in Orlu, and migration of people from Orlu zone to Owerri.
Subsequent govs had to battle with providing social amenities to the increasing population and rapid urban expansion of Owerri.
Okigwe and Orlu were relegated to the back door.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Modarun(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
kikake:

In bold:
Most primitive question from hundreds of people from Owerri zone were asking when Ihedioha was governor was: "as governors from Orlu zone refused to develop Orlu zone, why expect Emeka Ihedioha from Owerri zone to develop Orlu zone."
Owerri took practically all government development projects in Imo state before civil rule. They tell Orlu to blame govs from Orlu zone.
What previous govs couldn't do in any part of a state, it's the duty of successive governors to do them.
Okorocha expanded and beautified Owerri, common sense dictates that Ihedioha should start with working on Orlu and Okigwe zones abandoned by Okorocha. But Ihedioha didn't.
Orlu PEPs have collected it, they can continue their myopic ranting. I have never seen a selfish and self centered people like those lots. They are not even the most populated, but instead of being smart about it, they want to claim sense. Lol that Abia people sense that back fires.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChinoElects: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Useless old man called bag-of-gworo aka abagworo aka Imo1stson,. Very soon the one legged incompetent failure called okoroawusa will join Orji in prison. Igbos will rejoice over this once EFCC throws okoroawusa into jail.

You dodged this thread, lemme bring it up again cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5728552/court-okays-request-begin-suit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
ChinoElects:
Useless old man called bag-of-gworo aka abagworo aka Imo1stson,. Very soon the one legged incompetent failure called okoroawusa will join Orji in prison. Igbos will rejoice over this once EFCC throws okoroawusa into jail.

You dodged this thread, lemme bring it up again cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5728552/court-okays-request-begin-suit

He would by now be filling this thread with photos of hotels if not that his Rocha boss is no more governor.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nadio2019: 4:55am On Mar 17, 2020
Imo guys, howfa, so far?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Modarun:
dont mind the heediats. They say to themselves that they are smart. But they don't know that the tree they climbs on to brag others are standing on the ground next to the trunk to always cut them down. Just a few weeks ago they were floading this space with how .

If I may ask, what if the incoming governors "keep developing Owerri zone at the expense of their own area", don't you think Owerri zone will just be comfortable with that?
I'm asking because this is what has been happening and the fault can't be from Owerri zone
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2020
kikake:

The first time a gov emerged from Owerri zone, Evan Enwerem, his actions and inaction left Orlu on the deplorable condition Orlu is in today.

In relegated to the back door.

Okay, now I see where the anger with Owerri Zone comes from. Orlu peeps actually believe their current deplorable state is caused by the 20months that someone from Owerri zone ruled?

Pardon my use of words, is t that hypocrisy? A governor from a zone ruled for just 20 months, and he is blamed for the deploraystate of another zone, whereas that other zone has produced a governor that ruled for 4years and STILL LEFT THEM IN THAT STATE, but he isn't being blamed.... Bros, check am na.

In your statement, you also said Owerri TOOK... It makes it sound as if they did it by force.

You, tell me, if Imo had governors from other regions that were silly enough to abandon their regions and only concentrated on ORLU, would Orlu people have rejected the development the governors were bringing to them?... Also, would it be fair to blame ORLU people for the decisions of the governors who decided to only concenteare development in their region?

Please, answer this in all sincerity
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

If I may ask, what if the incoming governors "keep developing Owerri zone at the expense of their own area", don't you think Owerri zone will just be comfortable with that?
I'm asking because this is what has been happening and the fault can't be from Owerri zone

Sometimes people write out of ignorance. Okorocha as a Governor spread development as evenly as possible but you can't take away the importance of Owerri as the only major city in Imo State. Some States like Abia, Delta and Anambra happen to have 2 major cities and it wasn't any Governor's creation. Orlu developed tremendously under Okorocha with the face of the city changing drastically from a rustic roadside town to a city with chain of dual carriageways, streetlights, children's park, organized markets and we also saw several business establishments spring up. He is actually the 2nd Governor to do that. Achike Udenwa built the Orlu international market and Okporo housing estate as well as the teaching hospital in Orlu. To me those are development while Okorocha built the Eastern Palm University probably the best in Eastern Nigeria, New Stadium, New electronics market, building materials market, several new markets in respective towns, several dual carriageways, new zonal Mopol barracks for improved security. Those are just within the metropolis but other towns outside the metropolis also got their fair share just like Okigwe. In all both Okorocha and Udenwa did well in Orlu but Okorocha did more in Okigwe than all those before him. Right now Uzodimma is poised to deliver good governance unlike Ihedioha that dwealt on vendetta and vengeance on behalf of the elites whom Okorocha took power from and gave to the masses.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by UnknownT: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Abagworo, which new stadium did Rochas build in Orlu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abia1stboy: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2020
Okorocha failed woefully as a governor. There is no single project Okorocha did that is standing today, all shoddy substandard dilapidated projects. I passed Owerri recently to Aba, the town is a complete mess. I couldn't tell the difference between Aba and Owerri right now. Most parts of Imo state are in ruins.

Ihedioha could have been a better option. With a well known old fraudster like Uzodimma as the governor, it is totally over for Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Abagworo:

Sometimes people write out of ignorance. Okorocha as a Governor spread development as evenly as possible but you can't take away the importance of Owerri as the only major city in Imo State. Some States like Abia, Delta and Anambra happen to have 2 major cities and it wasn't any Governor's creation. Orlu developed tremendously under Okorocha with the face of the city changing drastically from a rustic roadside town to a city with chain of dual carriageways, streetlights, children's park, organized markets and we also saw several business establishments spring up. He is actually the 2nd Governor to do that. Achike Udenwa built the Orlu international market and Okporo housing estate as well as the teaching hospital in Orlu. To me those are development while Okorocha built the Eastern Palm University probably the best in Eastern Nigeria, New Stadium, New electronics market, building materials market, several new markets in respective towns, several dual carriageways, new zonal Mopol barracks for improved security. Those are just within the metropolis but other towns outside the metropolis also got their fair share just like Okigwe. In all both Okorocha and Udenwa did well in Orlu but Okorocha did more in Okigwe than all those before him. Right now Uzodimma is poised to deliver good governance unlike Ihedioha that dwealt on vendetta and vengeance on behalf of the elites whom Okorocha took power from and gave to the masses.

Okorocha deliberately arrested development of Orlu for eight years, stop deceiving yourself. You are not fooling anyone from Orlu.

The four streets he enlarged in Orlu to channel to the Akokwa road to his Ogboko village, are not deceiving anyone as big development project.
Okorocha made Owerri the only City in Imo state, as you said.

In eight years, Okorocha poured out his revenge against Orlu, revenge over a local dispute he had with some natives of Orlu long before he became governor.
He even set out to remove IMSUTH - the only govt development project in Orlu - to Owerri, after his six years efforts that stiffed the teaching hospital to near coma.

Okorocha even refused to complete the urban drainage project of Orlu, as he floated falsehood propagated by you, Abagworo, then, that the drainage project was responsibility of federal government, therefore, should be taken care of by then senator Hope Uzodinma. Whereas the Orlu urban drainage project was started by IMSG before his. But Okorocha built chains of urban drainage systems in Owerri.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
kikake:

Okorocha deliberately arrested development of Orlu for eight years, stop deceiving yourself. You are not fooling anyone from Orlu.

The four streets he enlarged in Orlu to channel to the Akokwa road to his Ogboko village, are not deceiving anyone as big development project.
Okorocha made Owerri the only City in Imo state, as you said.

In eight years, Okorocha poured out his revenge against Orlu, revenge over a local dispute he had with some natives of Orlu long before he became governor.
He even set out to remove IMSUTH - the only govt development project in Orlu - to Owerri, after his six years efforts that stiffed the teaching hospital to near coma.

Okorocha even refused to complete the urban drainage project of Orlu, as he floated falsehood propagated by you, Abagworo, then, that the drainage project was responsibility of federal government, therefore, should be taken care of by then senator Hope Uzodinma. Whereas the Orlu urban drainage project was started by IMSG before his. But Okorocha built chains of urban drainage .systems in Owerri.
'chains of urban drainage'..more like lines of substandard waterways that leads to nowhere
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2020
mktinsight

There are loads of issue here. This is where you should be and stop disturbing our peace over there.

They need your suggestions more than ever
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by okpalaAnambra: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Abia1stboy:
Okorocha failed woefully as a governor. There is no single project Okorocha did that is standing today, all shoddy substandard dilapidated projects. I passed Owerri recently to Aba, the town is a complete mess. I couldn't tell the difference between Aba and Owerri right now. Most parts of Imo state are in ruins.

Ihedioha could have been a better option. With a well known old fraudster like Uzodimma as the governor, it is totally over for Imo state.
So this thing lives in ABA, so aba is even the means u survive.So without Aba no meal ticket for u...I knew it that you're so dependent on Abia to survive, something your erosion ravaged Anambra can't provide for u..lol
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

So this thing lives in ABA, so aba is even the means u survive.So without Aba no meal ticket for u...I knew it that you're so dependent on Abia to survive, something your erosion ravaged Anambra can't provide for u..lol

We are not scavengers..

We don't feed on our fellow igbo as meat?

Can that be said of you guys...Mbanu

Stop eating human flesh....it is devilish and evil.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ruby5: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abia1stboy: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

[/s]

Imagine this ohuhu miscreant. I am from Abia state so I should live in Abia state. But incidentally Abia state has become a shithole that was why I relocated to Anambra where I can live a better life, drive on good roads. In all sincerity it is only pigs that can live in Aba right now.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2020
Ruby5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w58EByaQ1zo

Gas explosion happened in Lagos state and not Igboland.

Continue listening to Nnamdi kanu and his cronies of mad men.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by okpalaAnambra: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Abia1stboy:
[s][/s]

Imagine this ohuhu miscreant. I am from Abia state so I should live in Abia state. But incidentally Abia state has become a shithole that was why I relocated to Anambra where I can live a better life, drive on good roads. In all sincerity it is only pigs that can live in Aba right now.
I'm happy you found out that you're a pig, what an awesome awareness, .... congratulations pig,

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by whirlwind7(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Abagworo:

I was reading this post without checking to see who posted it...and then I read the last sentence and I nearly had a seizure! grin

I scrolled up to see who posted this.
Oh....him.
Mtchewww.

Ndị uchu

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Modarun(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Well then the governors seat with never come to them. And you just pointed out one of the reason the Orlu folks are angry at Ihedioha and his mbaise clan.
So they knew Governors from Orlu zone developed Owerri, yet were saying its not their business to develop Orlu or Okigwe after all? Lol. That tree they climbed to brag, Orlu zone will always show them they are standing near the trunk with a very sharp machete�.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Modarun:

Well then the governors seat with never come to them. And you just pointed out one of the reason the Orlu folks are angry at Ihedioha and his mbaise clan.
So they knew Governors from Orlu zone developed Owerri, yet were saying its not their business to develop Orlu or Okigwe after all? Lol. That tee they climbed to brag, Orlu zone will always show them they are standing near the trunk with a very sharp machete�.
this is nonsense talk if uzodinma still maintains the template of citing infrastructure more in owerri zone than other zones( ie if he even does anything meaningful at all)
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2020
asha80:
this is nonsense talk if uzodinma still maintains the template of citing infrastructure more in owerri zone than other zones( ie if he even does anything meaningful at all)

God bless you, brother. You definitely understand what I'm trying to say

@Modarun, Owerri zone us being developed by governors from other zones, not even governors from Owerri zone. What will you do if Hope decides to follow the same step as his predecessors and continues with the development of Owerri zone?

That's the question

I'm sorry if this sounds cocky, but it's truly not their business to develop other zones, they are not the governor. I have asked this question before and I'll ask again, if previous governors have concentrated their developmental projects in, say Orlu zone, at the expense of other zones, will Orlu zone have rejected it, in the spirit of fair play?

(Let's learn to channel blames to the appropriate quarters)

Apologies if any of the things I wrote cane out as an insult
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by phoenix911: 1:00am On Mar 25, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

God bless you, brother. You definitely understand what I'm trying to say

@Modarun, Owerri zone us being developed by governors from other zones, not even governors from Owerri zone. What will you do if Hope decides to follow the same step as his predecessors and continues with the development of Owerri zone?

That's the question

I'm sorry if this sounds cocky, but it's truly not their business to develop other zones, they are not the governor. I have asked this question before and I'll ask again, if previous governors have concentrated their developmental projects in, say Orlu zone, at the expense of other zones, will Orlu zone have rejected it, in the spirit of fair play?

(Let's learn to channel blames to the appropriate quarters)

Apologies if any of the things I wrote cane out as an insult

True talk my brother, I'm from Orlu zone no one spit sugar that enters his or her mouth out, as you are on point that our people should channel blames to the appropriate quarters.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hedonister: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Who recognizes this Rocha's Hotel in Owerri?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmR2cpC84AQ

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
hedonister:
Who recognizes this Rocha's Hotel in Owerri?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmR2cpC84AQ

Hopefully, gov Uzodinma shall quickly return the hotel to property of IMSG.
The hotel is a replacement for Prince Hotel shown below which Rochas govt appropriated money to build at Orlu.
He even said he paid a Spanish company all the funds to build similar Princess Hotel in Okigwe.

The money Rochas Okorocha govt appropriated to build Prince Hotel Orlu and Princess Hotel Okigwe disappeared. None of both hotels exist in Orlu and Okigwe, except foundation stones.

Okorocha's level of education did not let him know that in developed countries, rich people avoid hotels in crowded cities, but prefer hotels in less crowded areas. For Rochas Okorocha, Owerri must have everything development in Imo state.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Uzodinma has released his commissioner and ssa nominees...are we still interested in the calibre of people he named or not?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
kikake:

Rakwa nshi with State capital.

Who told you that state govs must concentrate on building state capital, but abandon rest of the state?

Who told you that capital must host all six universities and polytechnics in a State?

One example, so long as Owerri zone doesn't let go IMSU still on temporary location in Owerri, to be permanently located in Orlu zone, people of Owerri zone are insulting everybody in Orlu zone.

Owerri carried every dirty propaganda against every Imo state gov who wanted to remove IMSU from Owerri zone to Orlu zone.

Why are you hell bent on this idiotic insult? If you feel disturbed, I pray you run for the governorship in Imo State and neglect the development of state capital.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dedetwo:

Why are you hell bent on this idiotic insult? If you feel disturbed, I pray you run for the governorship in Imo State and neglect the development of state capital.

The poor education you got tells you that state capital must be developed first by governors ahead of, and before, any other town in the state.

Where in Nigeria's constitution is it written that state capital must be developed first before any other town in the same state?

They manufactured the lie in Owerri that state capital must be developed first, sold the lie to your like minds such as Owelle Rochas who bought the lie wholesale, and undermined development in other towns in Imo state outside Owerri area, as he built everything he thought was development project in Owerri area in eight years.

Who thanked Okorocha after that? Nobody.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Where's the cursed useless poverty inflicted old man called bag of gworo aka abagworo?

Abagworo just to inform you that I am in PH. I just wanna fix your miserable life. Please endeavour for us to meet at any public place with GRA. It will be my honor to rehabilitate you. I am not harmful, I am a pure gentleman. Please revert back. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.