Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2402303 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
New face of the jungle called Owerri. Uzodimma has positioned himself to be a worse disaster than okoroawusa. Ndi Imo ndo nu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abagworo the original chino is finally back. We must continue. Meanwhile I am in PH, try for us to meet. cool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abagworo:
Royal Spring Palm Resort and Apartments owned by Nkechi Okorocha is a beautiful holiday destination located at Akachi area of Owerri.

How much money had she before May 29, 2011?. Her husband got the highest number of votes from Orlu urban in 2011.
She and her husband as governor refused to build a pin of development in Orlu urban for eight years.
Le's watch.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2020
chino11:
Abagworo the original chino is finally back. We must continue. Meanwhile I am in PH, try for us to meet. cool

When will you have sense, this boy?

You started this NONSENSE since 2012....2012!

Now, we are in 2020, some 8 years later. 8 years without growing some sense!

Who did you offend that cast a spell on you, Chino?

Azhi gba kwa!

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chino11(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
SoNature:

When will you have sense, this boy?
You started this NONSENSE since 2012....2012!
Now, we are in 2020, some 8 years later. 8 years without growing some sense! Who did you offend that cast a spell on you, Chino?Azhi gba kwa!
[/s]

Shut up dirty mouth ifeanyi, so you have been here since 2012, following Chino around? WTF

So who cursed you to the extent that you have been monitoring to be monitoring chino all these years? Who cast the spell on you? Tufia

Chino is a dynasty, and shall always be here.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2020
chino11:
[s][/s]

Shut up dirty mouth ifeanyi, so you have been here since 2012, following Chino around? WTF

So who cursed you to the extent that you have been monitoring to be monitoring chino all these years? Who cast the spell on you? Tufia

No, I haven't been here since 2012

I just checked the history of this thread and saw you exhibiting your deviant behavior.

Nwanne, you need urgent help before I puo n'egwu!

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChinoElects: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
SoNature:

No, I haven't been here since 2012
just checked the history of this thread and saw you exhibiting your deviant behavior. Nwanne, you need urgent help before I puo n'egwu!
[/s]

Lying old fool.

So you checked the history of the thread, that's how you knew I was here then. I spit on your cursed head.

For following me in tears all these years, you a TB Joshua to cure you, Ifeanyi.

Ifeanyi, sincerely you very very urgent psychiatric attention before you start singing Chino Chino Chino on the streets of Lagos where you are doing your marketing job.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2020
chino11:
[s][/s]

Lying old fool.

So you checked the history of the thread, that's how you knew I was here then. I spit on your cursed head.

For following me in tears all these years, you a TB Joshua to cure you, Ifeanyi.

Ifeanyi, sincere you very very urgent psychiatric attention before you start singing Chino Chino Chino on the streets of Lagos where you are doing your marketing job. I spit on you once again.

I wonder why anyone would be following a senseless orangutan like you.

Really? I do a marketing job?

First of all, I don't do marketing job, but I would be so proud to say it if I had one.

Do you know why? That's simply because no company can survive without a vibrant marketing department/team.

Now, it's crystal clear that you need urgent help before you get into the market.

I am surprised you haven't been cured yet

Lastly, I am done - I won't reply you again

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChinoElects: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
SoNature:

wonder why anyone would be following a senseless orangutan like you.Really? I do a marketing job? First of all, I don't do marketing job, but I would be so proud to say it if I had one. Do you know why? That's simply because no company can survive without a vibrant marketing department/team. ow, it's crystal clear that you need urgent help before you get into the market.
I am surprised you haven't been cured yet
Lastly, I am done - I won't reply you again
[/s]

Useless hopeless old man like you have been monitoring me since 2012. Tufia

So you were cursed to the extent that you have no peace since 2012 while monitoring me, which means the heat i have been giving you should be maintained. I will continue because you have proved that what i do here works.

Oh ifeanyi you wanna deny the fact that you walk around Lagos everyday? Hahahaha. I won't expose you yet but keep lying to yourself.

Ifeanyi my ernest prayer is that TB Joshua locate you very soon even as you are wandering in Lagos lol

Oh you wanna back off? You forgot you were the first to quote me? Why are you running away now? Cursed useless old man. Let's continue cool

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Boxer007(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
chino11:
[s][/s]

Bro do u know how to kiss?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
kikake:

The poor education you got tells you that state capital must be developed first by governors ahead of, and before, any other town in the state.

Where in Nigeria's constitution is it written that state capital must be developed first before any other town in the same state?

They manufactured the lie in Owerri that state capital must be developed first, sold the lie to your like minds such as Owelle Rochas who bought the lie wholesale, and undermined development in other towns in Imo state outside Owerri area, as he built everything he thought was development project in Owerri area in eight years.

Who thanked Okorocha after that? Nobody.

I had rather not have education than the assumed education you achieved. A jackass who has advocated for selfish development of his/her village simply because he/she hailed from the village. Please get lost with your silly Orlu. Most of us who are not even from Owerri believed that villages should have equal treatment from the government however any process adopted by the government shall remain prioritized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

I had rather not have education than the assumed education you achieved. A jackass who has advocated for selfish development of his/her village simply because he/she hailed from the village. Please get lost with your silly Orlu. Most of us who are not even from Owerri believed that villages should have equal treatment from the government however process adopted any government remains prioritized.

Silly Orlu, you wrote.

Orlu as a village, you insinuated.

First, Orlu was officially classified by East Central State govt as an urban town as Okigwe and your Owerri.

Above all, go to America or Europe, a town the size and population of Orlu town is quoted and classified an urban town, treated by the central govt as such.

But because you are poorly educated, you wouldn't know these facts.
You named Orlu silly. What else does one need to see that you are poorly educated?

Orlu is far behind Owerri in urbanization level today largely because of the eight years arrested development imposed on Orlu by Rochas Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2020
kikake:

Silly Orlu, you wrote.

First, Orlu was officially classified by East Central State govt as an urban town as Okigwe and your Owerri.

Above all, go to America or Europe, a town the size and population of Orlu town is quoted and classified an urban town, treated by the central govt as such.

You named Orlu silly. What else does one need to see that you are poorly educated?

Orlu is far behind Owerri in urbanization level today largely because of the eight years arrested development imposed on Orlu by Rochas Okorocha.
imposed by rochas okorocha who is also from orlu zone

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by McStoic(m): 3:16am On Apr 07, 2020
sanctity454:
ONGOING REFINERY CONSTRUCTION IN IMO STATE, NIGERIA.
-Check out the Pictures Of a Refinery Under Construction in Imo State (See pictures)

Mar 2, 2020 6:09 PM

Waltersmith Petroman Oil Limited has sought the support of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation to ensure access to constant feedstock for its refinery operations.
The company is building a modular refinery in the Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area of Imo State. the Waltersmith Refinery project located at Ohaji/Egbema in Imo State of Nigeria is expected to start production by May 2020.

Nigeria is Africa’s largest crude producer, yet it lacks the refining capacity to meet its own fuel needs and through projects like these, the country is effectively making the move towards addressing this issue.
With this in place I believe that half of the Nigerian oil refinery problem is over. The refinery which is targeted to deliver 25,000 bpd crude and condensate refinery; designed to produce gasoline, diesel, LPG, kerosene and aviation fuel, is expected to be ready by May 2020.

This is good
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
asha80:
imposed by rochas okorocha who is also from orlu zone

Orlu zone doesn't mean much.

You know better that Rochas Okorocha is not from Orlu, considering the 8 years devt projects of Rochas Okorocha that's 99% in Owerri zone.

Rochas has his palatial House in Owerri where he lives.
He boasted frequently that nobody from Owerri zone has invested in business in Owerri mote than him.

Rochas has no pin of business or House in main Orlu.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
kikake:

You know better that Rochas Okorocha is not from Orlu, considering the 8 years devt projects of Rochas Okorocha that's 99% in Owerri zone.

He boasted frequently that nobody from Owerri zone has invested in business in Owerri mote than him.

he is from orlu zone end of story...ihedioha that you were attacking before his ouster is he from owerri?

Udenwa was from orlu proper how far? Uzodinma is he from orlu proper? Abeg forget semantics
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
kikake:

Okorocha has several houses in Orlu Town as well as in Ogboko which is just few kilometres from Orlu town. Anybody from Orlu town that denies Okorocha uplifted the town is a blatant liar. Agreed he definitely failed in some areas or probably performed below some people's expectations but if you combine everything dine by all the Governors from 1914 till 2011 in Orlu with what Okorocha did between 2011 and 2019 they won't score up to 20%.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:39am On Apr 09, 2020
asha80:
he is from orlu zone end of story...ihedioha that you were attacking before his ouster is he from owerri?

Udenwa was from orlu proper how far? Uzodinma is he from orlu proper? Abeg forget semantics

My brother eh, I don comot hand for that matter. Kikake has been putting the blames on Owerri people even when the governors who refused to develop Orlu are from ORLU. Now, he is claiming Rochas isn't from ORLU because he has a house and investments in Owerri.

Let me ask, we have businessmen whose companies and houses are in Lagos, and only have their a residential mansion in their state (Imo) where they come in to relax during festive seasons. Does that mean they are not from Imo state?

@Kikake, without trying to sound rude, I think you've unnecessarily overflogged this issue and ain't making headways because you are scared of actually pointing fingers at the right people.

Come online and lambast the governors from ORLU region who have refused to develop their region and leave the Owerri people alone. Shout to the rooftop of how Orlu region will see Uzodimma as a BASTARD if he tows their path.

That's what you should be doing now, and not belong Owerri people... Inugo?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Ongoing work at Egbeada -Onitsha road
Seems they are making provision for sidewalk

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Precious4real50(f): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2020
sanctity454:
This road will not more than 6 months

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Precious4real50:
This road will not more than 6 months

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
I can't remember suggesting how many years it will last

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2020
kikake:

Silly Orlu, you wrote.

Of course, I wrote silly Orlu. You have remained silly in your arguments about the development in Imo State as if Orlu is the only thing God created after a loaf of bread. I guess you are the only soul from the backwater called Orlu who had traveled to USA and Europe. It is certain when a process is silly the end product remains also silly.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
sanctity454:

Is there any road such as Egbeada -Onitsha?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by manchy7531: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
I guess he meant the bypass road linking Onitsha-Owerri road to okigwe road, through Egbeada.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dedetwo:

Is there any road such as Egbeada -Onitsha?
Dede m please forgive my ignorance it's the road that connects federal housing estate to orlu road
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
sanctity454:

That’s Egbeada road linking the flyover and foundation road which Ihedioha closed. Imo thread is back to action as development has resumed again. May the curse like Ihedioha never befall Imo again.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworro: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
LOL. more like Imo is back to substandard shambolic roads that gets washed away by "acid rain" in one week. No thanks to Okoroawusa who introduced such substandard shambolic in our Imo state.

Now a worse version of Okoroawusa is now in power in Imo state, this new governor was a well known 419 kingpin way back the 90s. Anyone that lived in FESTAC in those days should know this fraudster called Uzodimma. Imo state is in a worse danger than it was during Okoroawusa's wasted years.

Okoroawusa littered everywhere with substandard project, by the time he was handing over none of those projects was standing, all either collapsed or washed away. Imo state ndo

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Abagworro:
LOL more like Imo is back to substandard shambolic roads that get washed by acid rain. No thanks to Okoroawusa who introduced it in our Imo state. Now a worse version Okoroawusa is now in power in Imo state, this new governor was a well know 419 kingpin way back the 90s. Anyone that lived in FESTAC in those days. Imo ndo

Chino you are the worst con artist on Nairaland. You've kept cloning people's moniker simply because you have access to a mode. Uzodimma is doing the right thing and we in diaspora are happy.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworro: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Abagworo:

Chino you are the worst con artist on Nairaland. You've kept cloning people's moniker simply because you have access to a mode. Uzodimma is doing the right thing and we in diaspora are happy.

Who is Chino, biko? I am an Imo indigene and I stand for the truth. Okoroawusa wasted 8yrs with nothing to show despite looting and leaving huge debt, and now a 419 kingpin is our governor. Imo state is trouble because Uzodimma is a more dangerous and worse version of Okoroawusa. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Abagworo:

That’s Egbeada road linking the flyover and foundation road which Ihedioha closed. Imo thread is back to action as development has resumed again. May the curse like Ihedioha never befall Imo again.
as if it was uzodinma that awarded the contract ..please go back to licking rochas ass

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by manchy7531: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Abagworo:

You talk like a senseless fuul atimes all because of politics. Are all IMO people foolish for voting who they wanted during the elections, before they got robbed by the shameless court? Are u cursed or under a spell?

That same road was closed by Ihedioha to reconstruct it to standard, since your shameless boss did a poor job there, thereby putting human lives at risk. Be careful what your wish for before you attract curse upon yourself. May your life be governed and directed the way your boss Rochas governed Imo state. #Spit

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.