Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2395184 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ekesol: 2:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Abagworo:
I've read so many comments for or against Okorocha on this thread and it is clear what the issue is. Someone even mentioned Amakohia flyover and what have you. I wrote earlier that if APC had swept 2023 politics aside and allowed Okorocha choose his successor Imo would have been on another level now. Okorocha is a man blessed with wisdom way above Nigerian average and he thinks ahead of his time which might make it difficult for less intelligent people to understand him. He had a long term program which he knew it was impossible for him to achieve in 8 years but a good successor would have riden on his extremely smart program and foundation to easily fulfil a lot. The orchestrated attempt to thwart this program is headed by non-Imolites jealous of the rapid development witnessed by Imo during Okorocha especially the buoyant economy and real estate. Okorocha was able to convince African and international leaders to start seeing Owerri as a converging point for entertainment, relaxation and possibly own homes there. That dream has been put on hold for now until a Governor who understands takes over and continue with the programs. For those who aren't politicians but have been convinced to hate Okorocha because of the manipulation of their head through media gymnastics I pray for their eyes to open so that they see the evil in those deceiving them.

You are clown for supporting Mr Iberiberism. He destroyed Owerri.
You are one of those on his paylisy
Nonsence

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

I can see the broken Akachi in the picture... Sorry to say, but I hope it doesn't end well for the person who gave the order to destroy that statue.

Owerri - Okigwe road, which is still in Owerri and will most definitely end in Owerri

Why don't they do it as Okigwe - Owerri road, and go start the construction from Okigwe. That way. They'll be compelled to make sure the road gets to Owerri... Lol

Thanks @Sanctity454 for always updating us. God bless you
The road is domiciled in okigwe town, its a dual carriage from st Mary catholic church to okigwe round about at the federal express(Enugu-pH).

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2020
kikake:
Lol. After 8 years as governor, about one month to leave office, Rochas pronounced many sites as university and polytechnic; unarguably to make Nd’Imo remove eyes from the multi billion Naira Eastern Palm University in his hometown built with IMSG funds while he was governor.

If Rochas had earlier converted Eastern Palm University to become campus of Imo state university, or a new state university, he would have been a Johnny-do-good for Imo state university which has had no real university structures more than 20 years after it was established on a very wrong site by former governor Evan Enwerem .

Enwerem met FUTO, AICE and Polytechnics Nekede all in Owerri, saw better developed university premises in Orlu, yet he established IMSU in Owerri.

Rochas wanted to build and own a private university while serving as state governor. E don happen, what is the condition of Eastern Palm University today?

Do you verify your facts? IMSU was established in 1981. Chief Evens Enwerem was governor of Imo State for less than 6 months from 1992 to 1993.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2020
B2mario:

You are totally wrong if you say so. Are you from Imo state?

The academic reference you made is totally wrong too, the data were collected based on state of origin not state of residence. The performance of my children in sokoto will be collected as imo data. Please I need to know this, the girl that scored highest in jamb does she reside in Anambra state or is she an indigene of Anambra?

Let's try and appreciate good thing, the free education policy introduced by Rochas really helped many imolites, he did what a reasonable leader can do, he put more blocks in place and built more schools. He equally took time to inspect the schools' academic activities but still government schools are government schools everywhere, no matter how best you try there's always a nonchalant attitudinal display of teachers. Most students doing well in waec and jamb today in any part of this country are those trained in private schools.

The introduction of free education policy in Imo state made most parents in Imo state to pull their children and wards from private schools.

What the hell was the dude's pedigree in Imo State? He could not even get public school students in Imo State to compete with the so-called private schools. Imo State was not populated with private school when the state dominated academic cadre in Nigeria. The utter of private school in this discuss is an indictment of the goofy governor called Okoroawusa.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2020
ekesol:

You are clown for supporting Mr Iberiberism. He destroyed Owerri.
You are one of those on his paylisy
Nonsence

Rather you are the one being paid. Owerri and entire Imo State witnessed massive development in basically every sector and there was clear prospect of brighter future until Ihedioha took over and started destroying physical developments then abandoning ongoing projects as well as refusing to maintain already completed ones that needed minor maintenance.

If you knew me you would know I stand to gain nothing from any politician cause I made money early in life enough to sustain my next generation. My concern is only a better Nigeria for them

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

What the hell was the dude's pedigree in Imo State? He could not even get public school students in Imo State to compete with the so-called private schools. Imo State was not populated with private school when the state dominated academic cadre in Nigeria. The utter of private school in this discuss is an indictment of the goofy governor called Okoroawusa.

There is no good public school in Nigeria. It's either mission school owned by religious organizations or private schools that are manageable. I never attended a Government school in my life and my children are not attending any Government school but the poor masses who cannot afford private education need those schools and therefore improving them and making them free is good.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2020
Abagworo:

Rather you are the one being paid. Owerri and entire Imo State witnessed massive development in basically every sector and there was clear prospect of brighter future until Ihedioha took over and started destroying physical developments then abandoning ongoing projects as well as refusing to maintain already completed ones that needed minor maintenance.

If you knew me you would know I stand to gain nothing from any politician cause I made money early in life enough to sustain my next generation
. My concern is only a better Nigeria for them

Hahahaha

Na this highlighted part got me laughing not even the other lies above it.

Nairaland billionaire that still live with his poor old mother in one room somewhere in a PORT HARCOURT ghetto. You are poor useless, hopeless and jobless wanderer in PORT HARCOURT, you can never change that situation of yours by coming here everyday to sing about your fake and none existent money. it will never fly because most people here already knew you are only surviving by 20k monthly stipend that Okoroawusa agents pays you for all the lies and propaganda you churn out here daily.

You were paid that 20k for 8yrs during okoroawusa era, but I don't know about now okoroawusa is no longer the governor.

Gworo man have mercy on yourself for once.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2020
BeijinDossier:

Hahahaha

Na this highlighted part got me laughing not even the other lies above it.

Nairaland billionaire that still live with his poor old mother in one room somewhere in a PORT HARCOURT ghetto. You are so poor useless, hopeless and jobless wanderer in PORT HARCOURT, you can never change that situation of yours by coming here everyday to sing about your fake and none existent money. it will never fly because most people here already know you are only surviving by 20k stipend that Okoroawusa agents pays you for all the lies and propaganda you churn out here daily.

You were paid that 20k for 8yrs during okoroawusa era, but I don't know about now okoroawusa is no longer the governor.

Gworo man have mercy on yourself for once.

Chino believe what you like but if you meet me you shall be humbled. The least of my staff earns 30k and that's the gateman at my residence meaning I pay federal minimum wage. My support for Okorocha is purely based on my true conviction and you can notice that even now.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

My brother, as much as I don't support violence, how many times have you seen this your strategy work in Nigeria or Southeast. With all the rubbish our Southeast politicians do, how many times have you seen protests and recalling work.

Pensioners have been protesting for their pay for months now, civil servants in Imo same thing, what has it achieved? Does Hope sound like someone that'll acceed to their requests soon? (I'm guessing he'll continue his investigation till the end of the year)

How then do we hold then responsible? In this thread, we've all been calling the governor, the governor, what are the house of assembly members doing? Many of us don't even know those representing us in the House of Assembly, because we only hear their names during election times.

Where are our House of Assembly members, who are they? They deserve to share in the blame as much as we blame our governor.

I wish we could find a functional way to hold them responsible

We dont really hold protests in Nigeria or the South East. All these ones where few people(maybe 10 in number) will come out holding placards are not what you call protests. It cant shake the government at all.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2020
Hahahaha

The point is that from the time okoroawusa used your brain for rituals, that was the point your madness about your fake and none existent riches started. That 30k you mentioned, you haven't even earned it as an otimkpu to Okoroawusa. Lol

Abagworo, I have met Gov Wike one on one, I have also been opportuned as well to have sat in the same gathering with many senators and political leaders on several occasions.

Why am I saying all these? It is because I want to meet you in any public place of your choice in PORT HARCOURT CITY. I will be in PH next Wednesday. Choose any location of your choice, I am coming with one person, you can do same if you like but the choice of the location is totally yours to make.

I hope you dare not try it because that will expose all the lies about yourself. Abagworo you are poor and wretched and the only reason you kept regurgitating about none existent riches is to deceive people that doesn't know you. You only survive on monthly 20k stipend and you are unmarried even at your advance age. So shut up old man

Abagworo:

Chino believe what you like but if you meet me you shall be humbled. The least of my staff earns 30k and that's the gateman at my residence meaning I pay federal minimum wage. My support for Okorocha is purely based on my true conviction and you can notice that even now.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2020
kikake:
Glad. Many people from Imo state on this thread are beginning to understand the tricks Imo governors play on us especially since 2007 when Obasanjo stopped
Ifeanyi Ararume from succeeding Achike Udenwa as governor.

Since then, governors started to do a few roads and bridges in the state capital. Some of us clapped: Imo state is developing, as sycophants of the governors, mostly the last governor of eight years posted roads and bridges in Owerri online.
It’s organized gang.

But rest of Imo state outside the state capital rot, as funds that should be for infrastructures for rest of the state disappeared.

Any one who watches the recent video on government development projects in the three senatorial zones of of Ebonyi state must weep for Imo state.

Okorocha secured RAMP 2 for Imo State and that should take care of rural roads if the funds are properly managed. The roads were already mapped out and awarded before Okorocha was stiffled by 2023 politics which included freezing of Imo State funds to prevent him from paying pensions and using block funds for infrastructural projects. That was why he handed over unused 48 billion Naira to Ihedioha not like he didn't have what to use the funds for.

These are shots from Orlu in Imo State but because Okorocha did the transformation it won't make sense to you.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by seankafor(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2020
BeijinDossier:
Hahahaha

The point is that from the time okoroawusa used your brain for rituals, that was the point your madness about your fake and none existent riches started. That 30k you mentioned, you haven't even earned it as an otimkpu to Okoroawusa. Lol

Abagworo, I have met Gov Wike one on one, I have also been opportuned as well to have sat in the same gathering with many senators and political leaders on several occasions.

Why am I saying all these? It is because I want to meet you in any public place of your choice in PORT HARCOURT CITY. I will be in PH next Wednesday. Choose any location of your choice, I am coming with one person, you can do same if you like but the choice of the location is totally yours to make.

I know you dare not try it because that will expose all the lies about yourself. Abagworo you are poor and wretched and the only reason you kept regurgitating about none existent riches is to deceive people that doesn't know you. You only survive on monthly 20k stipend and you are unmarried even at your advance age. So shut up old man

no need for these back and forth.. all we want is for the better if imo state?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 222Martins(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2020
Coldie:

Hotel, bar, shops and university na the only business our people sabi.

None can think outside the box
Shut up. Do you know there are mega poultry farms, bottle water factories, aluminium factories, fabrication factories, etc in Imo state?

Do you have a business or investment in Imo state?? Do you know how much goes into setting up a hotel?? Or University?? Do you know how much the land and license for such establishments cost??

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Coldie:
If IMO will defeat unemployment we need to have something we export to other states?

Instead all we do is consume

You are not from Imo State hence your ignorance. We export everything including farm produce, electronics, petroleum products, industrial consumer products and skilled man power.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2020
BeijinDossier:
Hahahaha

I have neither met Okorocha nor Wike and I'm not really kin on meeting them. We've chaired same occasions together but I never introduced myself because I'm not a political contractor and I don't want my hardwork associated with politics at least for now.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Coldie(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2020
Abagworo:

You are not from Imo State hence your ignorance. We export everything including farm produce, electronics, petroleum products, industrial consumer products and skilled man power.
Keep lieing to yourself
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2020
Abagworo:

I have neither met Okorocha nor Wike and I'm not really kin on meeting them. We've chaired same occasions together but I never introduced myself because I'm not a political contractor and I don't want my hardwork associated with politics at least for now.

Chai ..he has released another bomb. Abagworo who actually cursed you with telling lies?. Your case is spiritual and needs spiritual approach.

Your case is more or less like someone that takes weed and speaks about his imaginary riches cheesy

You don't want to associate with politics, but for 8yrs of failure called okoroawusa you were here churning out propaganda on this thread and nairaland as a whole because of 20k monthly stipend.

Abagworo, I have one conclusion- you are cursed.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2020
Abagworo:

Okorocha secured RAMP 2 for Imo State and that should take care of rural roads if the funds are properly managed. The roads were already mapped out and awarded before Okorocha was stiffled by 2023 politics which included freezing of Imo State funds to prevent him from paying pensions and using block funds for infrastructural projects. That was why he handed over unused 48 billion Naira to Ihedioha not like he didn't have what to use the funds for.

These are shots from Orlu in Imo State but because Okorocha did the transformation it won't make sense to you.

Please where in Orlu is this?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

Please where in Orlu is this?

Ogboko

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ekesol: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2020
Abagworo:

If you knew me you would know I stand to gain nothing from any politician cause I made money early in life enough to sustain my next generation. My concern is only a better Nigeria for them

If u call Rocha's development massive then u re more of a miopic person
Have u gone to Eboyin state, Enugu, Anambra or even portharcourt just to mention a few. All Rocha's development has been brought down because he succeeded in looting the state dry.
He built bridges and turnels that are death traps today.
He would rather have uses that money to do better things but he preferred to loot the money and build substandard projects thinking he will deceive Imolites and EFCC.
Abagworo all through Rocha's administration he was paying to leave that the reason you were singing praises of him.
Then you metamorphosised to Uche Nwosu,the Junior iberiberism so that you continue being paid.
All Agenda of orluzurume to loot IMO state is their agenda.
We are watching

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chidekings(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2020
222Martins:
Shut up. Do you know there are mega poultry farms, bottle water factories, aluminium factories, fabrication factories, etc in Imo state?

Do you have a business or investment in Imo state?? Do you know how much goes into setting up a hotel?? Or University?? Do you know how much the land and license for such establishments cost??

boss don vex
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2020
ekesol:

If u call Rocha's development massive then u re more of a miopic person
Have u gone to Eboyin state, Enugu, Anambra or even portharcourt just to mention a few. All Rocha's development has been brought down because he succeeded in looting the state dry.
He built bridges and turnels that are death traps today.
He would rather have uses that money to do better things but he preferred to loot the money and build substandard projects thinking he will deceive Imolites and EFCC.
Abagworo all through Rocha's administration he was paying to leave that the reason you were singing praises of him.
Then you metamorphosised to Uche Nwosu,the Junior iberiberism so that you continue being paid.
All Agenda of orluzurume to loot IMO state is their agenda.
We are watching

Among all the past and present Governors of the States you mentioned only Amaechi of Rivers was as advanced in thinking as Okorocha. He also set up a State for his successor to take to another level but the present Governor isn't in that class. He believes government is about pointing at road or flyover. Amaechi was working on general improvements in education, health, power, transport and rural/urban development. He was building a monorail linking Port-Harcourt from the last end at Town to both Oyigbo and Igwuruta which of course he knew he wouldn't complete but achievable. The only thing that makes Wike better than Okorocha's succesor is that he continued roads started by Amaechi and maintained most of the completed ones promptly without playing stupid politics.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2020
Abagworo:

Among all the past and present Governors of the States you mentioned only Amaechi of Rivers was as advanced in thinking as Okorocha. He also set up a State for his successor to take to another level but the present Governor isn't in that class. He believes government is about pointing at road or flyover. Amaechi was working on general improvements in education, health, power, transport and rural/urban development. He was building a monorail linking Port-Harcourt from the last end at Town to both Oyigbo and Igwuruta which of course he knew he wouldn't complete but achievable. The only thing that makes Wike better than Okorocha's succesor is that he continued roads started by Amaechi and maintained most of the completed ones promptly without playing stupid politics.

This question will define the kind of person you really are.

In what areas do you think Okorocha failed as governor?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abagworo:
I've read so many comments for or against Okorocha on this thread and it is clear what the issue is. Someone even mentioned Amakohia flyover and what have you. I wrote earlier that if APC had swept 2023 politics aside and allowed Okorocha choose his successor Imo would have been on another level now. Okorocha is a man blessed with wisdom way above Nigerian average and he thinks ahead of his time which might make it difficult for less intelligent people to understand him. He had a long term program which he knew it was impossible for him to achieve in 8 years but a good successor would have riden on his extremely smart program and foundation to easily fulfil a lot. The orchestrated attempt to thwart this program is headed by non-Imolites jealous of the rapid development witnessed by Imo during Okorocha especially the buoyant economy and real estate. Okorocha was able to convince African and international leaders to start seeing Owerri as a converging point for entertainment, relaxation and possibly own homes there. That dream has been put on hold for now until a Governor who understands takes over and continue with the programs. For those who aren't politicians but have been convinced to hate Okorocha because of the manipulation of their head through media gymnastics I pray for their eyes to open so that they see the evil in those deceiving them.

Good write-up. Just allow them to be wallowing in their fantasy.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

I can see the broken Akachi in the picture... Sorry to say, but I hope it doesn't end well for the person who gave the order to destroy that statue.

Owerri - Okigwe road, which is still in Owerri and will most definitely end in Owerri

Why don't they do it as Okigwe - Owerri road, and go start the construction from Okigwe. That way. They'll be compelled to make sure the road gets to Owerri... Lol

Thanks @Sanctity454 for always updating us. God bless you

Hmmmm, see grammar. Guy are you from where sef? So you believe that every developmental project in Imo is concentrated in Owerri?

The road posted by Sanctity has nothing to do with Owerri city. It is Owerri road in Okigwe city dualised by Rochas now receiving attention in Uzodimma government.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

Do you verify your facts? IMSU was established in 1981. Chief Evens Enwerem was governor of Imo State for less than 6 months from 1992 to 1993.

You are minding this guy. He doesn't know Imo he claimed to come from very well.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

Bro, I leave you with whatever you think. But my last question is, what is the performance of public schools in your state?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Yes, Brother. Although I have reservations about your constant clamour for water project, but we are now seeing the clear picture. We now understand what you've been saying all these while.

Unfortunately, Hope is looking hopeless in that regards and seems to be following the footsteps of his predecessors.

We only HOPE he retraced his steps back and do the right thing.

Imo state is even too small both in landmass and population size to be lacking development. We should be setting a standard in road construction, academic achievements, health and hospitality.

Anambra has the highest number of tarred rural roads in Southeast, I'll argue this anywhere. Ebonyi state government is already building "for the future" with long lasting construction works, what can we hold on to as government achievements in Imo state?

In bold:[ Imo state is too small to lack social infrastructures]. Apt.

Greedy govs and their accomplices in civil service have fleeced Imo state - dry, especially since 2007.

As for water supply you say you have your reserve on:
have you seen any town in Europe, SE Asia, North Africa or America without public water supply system? I have not seen.
Why must black Africans in Nigeria continue to sink their own private water boreholes, consume untreated deadly water from water boreholes?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
B2mario:

Hmmmm, see grammar. Guy are you from where sef? So you believe that every developmental project in Imo is concentrated in Owerri?

The road posted by Sanctity has nothing to do with Owerri city. It is Owerri road in Okigwe city dualised by Rochas now receiving attention in Uzodimma government.

I think Sanctity has clarified that. As for where I am from, I believed you are the one whose state of origin is being debated by someone here, not me.

Anyway, we are all here together for the betterment of Imo state and that's what matters. So, I don't even care which state you are from, as long as you believe in a greater Imo

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Masterpiece77: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abagworo:

Continue doing the good work boss, some of us are following you on a low as desciples.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:05am On Jul 06, 2020
Abagworo:

Please, you said we export electronics. Which company in Imo state produces the electronics that we export? I'll love to know, Sir.

Imo state has a niche (entertainment and hospitality), thanks to Rochas administration. All we need do is leverage on that.

The agricultural and transport sectors are two sectors that can leverage on the hospitality industry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96