Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2410850 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
B2mario:

Even the one demolished was not showing any crack as claimed here, let them ensure that it is replaced. Government is for people not for tussle, any grudges with Rochas should be settled outside the government. Don't use people's mandate to fight your personal war. Government should be for continuity no matter what the case may be.

When Rochas took over he completed all Ohakim projects and did not destroy anyone, if there is claim of crack the best thing to do is to reinforce or renovate instead of destroying in entirety. To my personal opinion, Rochas achieved wonderfully well in Imo state and I don't think the way things are going Uzodimma can match him. Only offence Rochas committed was to belong to APC and failed to spend and award contract recklessly to imo political criminals. Had it been he did so he wouldn't have achieved what he achieved today. Look at what is happening in NDDC today.

I'm happy for this present government and pray that they do well, but first and foremost I will advise that they should stop any form of destruction and ensure that all uncompleted projects of the past administrations (Rochas and Ihedioha) are completed and new ones built. Let them replace the demolished tunnel, complete the multi-storey car park at Douglas road, complete the diasporan city, reopen the two flyovers and the remaining tunnels, reopen all the higher institutions closed by Ihedioha, complete Owerri-Okigwe highway, rehabilitate Owerri-Orlu highway, complete all the uncompleted dual carriage roads in Orlu, build 8 more new dual carriage roads in Orlu and Okigwe to connect nearby communities and expand the two cities, redesign Owerri drainage system and complete Orlu's own against the agitation of the host community, continue with the job creation policy of Owelle Rochas and reintroduce the free education policy to help the less privileged in the society.

In bold:

Every gov from Orlu zone since 2011 build pit holes at Orlu town centre to collect floods, instead of completing the urban drainage gutter started by former governor Ikwechegh from Bende area of Abia State to channel floods into the nearby valley. No community again is obstructing them to complete the gutter to its valley destination. People’s fear that govt might abandon gutter construction was during the unstable military regimes.

After digging pit holes in Orlu, the govs and commissioners move to Owerri and construct long urban drainage gutters channeling floods to the valleys.
Next election, they talk Orlu zone, Orlu zone for support.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2020
sanctity454:
Just In: University of Creative Arts and Studies, Orlu, Imo State Establishment Bill 2020 proposed by Sen. Rochas Okorocha passes first reading at the Senate floor. Details loading.....

Nice move our ever representing senator. Some fellow said he hurriedly built these gigantic blocks few months to the exit of his government, but how possible is it?

Ihedioha did us bad by closing these higher institutions already accredited by NUC for no known reason.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Uche Ogah, Minister of State for Mines and Steel Development commission new SEWIL factory extension

On Jul 23, 2020
Minister of State for Mines and Steel Development, Dr Uche Ogah, will this Friday in Owerri, Imo State, commission the factory extension of Shanghai Engineering Works and Industrial Limited (SEWIL).

The new extension, which is part of a larger $1.5 billion factory that produces PVC pipes for all purposes – including electrical pipes, borehole pipes, oil pipes, PVC ceiling, among others, also undertakes the fabrication of all types of steel and security doors.

A statement signed by Mr Festus Mbisiogu, Chairman/CEO of the company, said “SEWIL was conceived in response to the clarion call by the Imo Government, in line with the federal government agenda, for Nigerians in the Diaspora to bring investment into the State”.

Mbisiogu said it was in the light of this policy that “SEWIL was commissioned in 2011 by His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha, the then governor of Imo State, ably represented by his then Deputy, Hon, Jude Agbaso, along with the then Minister of State for Industry, Trade and Investment, Samuel Ortom (now Executive Governor of Benue State).”

Mbisiogu attributed SEWIL’s impressive growth to the conducive business and investment environment provided by the successive regimes to enhance the output of indigenous industries to compete strongly in the Nigerian market.

According to him, “SEWIL was conceived with a strategic vision and broad objective to be the one-stop-shop for building materials and a leading construction company in Nigeria.”

The company has since been into the production of corrugated aluminium coils, block bricks, interlocking stones and production of all kinds of security doors. With an operational branch in China, the factory is designed to connect and partner with diverse contractors across the Asian construction industry and like-minded organisations in Nigeria.

Mbisiogu said it is in line with these objectives that SEWIL is expanding into the production of PVC pipes, Electrical pipes, Bore-hole pipes and PVC ceiling and production of window profiles.

The mission of SEWIL, he said, is to produce and distribute high-quality building materials at an affordable rate, to provide effective and efficient construction services to help to grow the Nigerian market, reduce the rate of importation of building materials and create gainful employment for Nigerians.

The minister is expected to be a guest of Governor Hope Uzodinma, whom Mbisiogu said has been of immense support to the SEWIL vision.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/minister-to-commission-new-sewil-factory/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Abagworo:

Uche Ogah, Minister of State for Mines and Steel Development commission new SEWIL factory extension

On Jul 23, 2020
Minister of State for Mines and Steel Development, Dr Uche Ogah, will this Friday in Owerri, Imo State, commission the factory extension of Shanghai Engineering Works and Industrial Limited (SEWIL).

The new extension, which is part of a larger $1.5 billion factory that produces PVC pipes for all purposes – including electrical pipes, borehole pipes, oil pipes, PVC ceiling, among others, also undertakes the fabrication of all types of steel and security doors.

A statement signed by Mr Festus Mbisiogu, Chairman/CEO of the company, said “SEWIL was conceived in response to the clarion call by the Imo Government, in line with the federal government agenda, for Nigerians in the Diaspora to bring investment into the State”.

Mbisiogu said it was in the light of this policy that “SEWIL was commissioned in 2011 by His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha, the then governor of Imo State, ably represented by his then Deputy, Hon, Jude Agbaso, along with the then Minister of State for Industry, Trade and Investment, Samuel Ortom (now Executive Governor of Benue State).”

Mbisiogu attributed SEWIL’s impressive growth to the conducive business and investment environment provided by the successive regimes to enhance the output of indigenous industries to compete strongly in the Nigerian market.

According to him, “SEWIL was conceived with a strategic vision and broad objective to be the one-stop-shop for building materials and a leading construction company in Nigeria.”

The company has since been into the production of corrugated aluminium coils, block bricks, interlocking stones and production of all kinds of security doors. With an operational branch in China, the factory is designed to connect and partner with diverse contractors across the Asian construction industry and like-minded organisations in Nigeria.

Mbisiogu said it is in line with these objectives that SEWIL is expanding into the production of PVC pipes, Electrical pipes, Bore-hole pipes and PVC ceiling and production of window profiles.

The mission of SEWIL, he said, is to produce and distribute high-quality building materials at an affordable rate, to provide effective and efficient construction services to help to grow the Nigerian market, reduce the rate of importation of building materials and create gainful employment for Nigerians.

The minister is expected to be a guest of Governor Hope Uzodinma, whom Mbisiogu said has been of immense support to the SEWIL vision.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/minister-to-commission-new-sewil-factory/amp/
My man you beat me to this . IMO state wins

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
sanctity454:

My man you beat me to this . IMO state wins
One love Nwanne... Imo State truely wins...

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2020
longayink:

In bold:

Every gov from Orlu zone since 2011 build pit holes at Orlu town centre to collect floods, instead of completing the urban drainage gutter started by former governor Ikwechegh from Bende area of Abia State to channel floods into the nearby valley. No community again is obstructing them to complete the gutter to its valley destination. People’s fear that govt might abandon gutter construction was during the unstable military regimes.

After digging pit holes in Orlu, the govs and commissioners move to Owerri and construct long urban drainage gutters channeling floods to the valleys.
Next election, they talk Orlu zone, Orlu zone for support.

I am sure you would be happy now http://encomium.ng/ill-implement-recommendations-of-panel-reports-on-imo-affairs-says-uzodimma/

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2020
asha80:

I am sure you would be happy now http://encomium.ng/ill-implement-recommendations-of-panel-reports-on-imo-affairs-says-uzodimma/

Orlu senatorial district needs and merits a full state or federal university which has many disciplines of study.

The small Agriculture and Environment university which Uzodinma is to open in Umuagwo, a stone throw to Owerri, is like adding another university to Owerri.

Gov Uzodinma is making a mistake he shall regret in future, as he is trying to foreclose the possibility of having a full government university in Orlu zone.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:57am On Jul 25, 2020
nototribalist:
Guy you are doing a good job with the updates of work in Owerri. for us outside Owerri we appreciate your photo updates. I hope the MCC/Uratta road is ongoing cos I heard it has been abandoned .

My brother, if I'm to be sincere with you, the state of roads in Imo state, even the capital is currently nothing to write home about.

I've been in Imo state for about one week now, and many of the roads in Owerri are in TERRIBLE state, from Nekede to MCC. Not to talk of when one leaves Owerri for inner cities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:11am On Jul 25, 2020
I've seen Festus Mbisiogu on some tv programmes highlighting African or Nigerian entrepreneurs doing well in China. Was impressed with the man.

So he's bringing a $1.5 Billion investment to Imo....or did i read the post wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Y7aovQ_9U

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by seankafor(m): 4:10am On Jul 25, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
I've seen Festus Mbisiogu on some tv programmes highlighting African or Nigerian entrepreneurs doing well in China. Was impressed with the man.

So he's bringing a $1.5 Billion investment to Imo....or did i read the post wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Y7aovQ_9U
what kinda business is he bringing?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Aladinma roads now

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2020
If this aladinma mall is govt owned, why not them lease it or sell it to retail chains like spar, roban, everyday etc.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2020
sanctity454:
If this aladinma mall is govt owned, why not them lease it or sell it to retail chains like spar, roban, everyday etc.

Owned by Ohakim through a proxy lol. It's not Government owned. The company is Bauhaus into real estate development and it was initially listed as PPP but later confirmed as Imo government only donating moral support. They also built another estate in Owerri

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Abagworo:

Owned by Ohakim through a proxy lol. It's not Government owned. The company is Bauhaus into real estate development and it was initially listed as PPP but later confirmed as Imo government only donating moral support. They also built another estate in Owerri
It's crazy letting that edifice rot away, there should put to use.
I also heard ohakim owns that EWAYI CENTRE in New owerri is that true?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Uzodimma, FAAN Management Meet On How To Improve Owerri Airport

Governor Hope Uzodimma with Captain Rabiu Yadudu at Governor Uzodimma's Office on Saturday.
JULY 25, 2020

POST VIEWS: 36
Shares
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
linkedin sharing button
sharethis sharing button
By Baron Ike

Governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodimma on Saturday met with officials of the Federal Aviation Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) on how to improve on the facilities at the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport and make the place more lucrative.

During the meting, the governor promised to assist the leadership of the FAAN on the standardization of the Airport Owerri to enhance economic activity.

Governor Uzodimma on Saturday received in audience the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)/Managing Director of FAAN and his team who were at the Governor’s Office on official duty, principally to solicit partnership.

The Governor told Captain Rabiu Yadudu, the FAAN CEO/MD, that he has always believed that the Aviation Sector must be encouraged to be run professionally, noting that as Chairman of the Senate Committee on Aviation, he was key to the development of a roadmap on the reform of the aviation industry.

“I have always believed that FAAN must be encouraged to run the sector professionally. The industry is not what people think in terms of funding, the reason for government intervention.”

Governor Uzodimma said many people think that a good airport is having good terminal building, stressing that the issue of runway, perimeter fencing, aircraft parking lot, taxing way, security and insurance are indices that those who frequently fly take into consideration before buying ticket.

The Governor said the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport Owerri is commercially viable and attracts traffic and has the potentials of doing better if more attention is paid in standardizing the existing infrastructure, including the insurance policy around the airport.

He said since FAAN subscribes to membership of all world bodies and was committed to submitting to the ethics of the industry in line with global practices, the leadership should also hope to reap the benefit.

Governor Uzodimma told his visitors that they both “have a job to do” and urged Capt Yadudu to oblige him with the Status Report on the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport that ought to define where the place is now in terms of what has been done so that he can be properly guided.

“You have a willing partner. We have to just succeed,” the governor noted, adding that visible and invisible partnership with government is key to survival of airports.

Earlier, Capt Yadudu informed Governor Uzodimma that the Owerri airport has been maintaining a lead market and traffic for five years now in Nigeria and that the airport can move to the first or second position in the country if the necessary infrastructure are put in place to make the airport more competitive.

He regretted that it has become very difficult for the aviation sector to survive today, noting that post Covid-19 flying requires strategic thinking and that all hands must be on deck to pull out of the wools.

The FAAN boss appealed to the Governor to help facilitate the completion of the Cargo Operations Terminal by ensuring that the Runway whose length is currently 2,700metres and width 45 metres, are increased to 3000 metres of length and 60 metres of width respectively.

Captain Yadudu also told Governor Uzodimma that by assisting FAAN bring the Runway, Taxing Way, Parking Bay, and other challenges like security at the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport to standard, chances are the airport will become No 1 or No 2 in Nigeria, and the implication will be increased revenue, more employment opportunities for the people, more economic activities and better national and international recognition for the airport and the host state.

Capt Yadudu, was accompanied to the meeting by the Director of Human Resources, Nnoris Anozie, Generral Manager Projects, Eng. Yemi Adeluso, the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport manager, Rejoice Ndudinachi, and Chairman Aviation Infrastructure, Eng. Oliver Eberendu.

Also in audience was the Imo State Commissioner for Special Projects, Simon Ebegbulem.

https://www.armadanews.com/uzodimma-faan-management-meet-on-how-to-improve-owerri-airport/

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
sanctity454:
Aladinma roads now

Very nice!

I hate when they allow people to build shops over the gutters. That is the surest way to ensure the gutters are clogged up with their trash and quickly lead to breakdown of the road in that section.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Very nice!

I hate when they allow people to build shops over the gutters. That is the surest way to ensure the gutters are clogged up with their trash and quickly lead to breakdown of the road in that section.
You're right and also right about Sam mbakwe int'l cargo Airport regarding the runway, apron etc.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jamjo: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Very nice!

I have given up because I have come to the conclusion that our people are in love with mediocrity.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Very nice!

The problem would have been solved if the gutters were closed.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2020
HIS EXCELLENCY RECEIVES COMMITTEE REPORT ON NEW TAKE OFF OF NEW UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT.

Governnor Of Imo state, His Excellency, Hope Uzodimma received the Former vice-chancellor of Imo State University, Prof. Awuzie led nine member Panel on the take-off of the new Imo State University of Agriculture, and Environmental Sciences in the state.

According the report, the Governor Hope Uzodimma who received Prof. Awuzie led Committee added that the take off has been deemed necessary, as it will serve as one of the response to the post covid-19 efforts at repositioning Imo State for the economic recovery.

The Nine-man led Committee uses the opportunity to explain to the Governor, how the committee has outline the programmes, how it should be run, the necessary facilities, the staffs, the requirements and potential which await the new University of Agriculture and Polytechnic which will operate in orlu, Omuma, Amaimo and Ehime Mbano precisely.

During the Closing Remarks, Governnor Hope Uzodimma who is prospective Administrator who said that Agriculture, is what is required in various intervention in the post covid-19 era, and therefore to meet the needs of our people, adequate food must be provided for a healthy living.

This is a welcome development to all Imolites, and Governor Hope Uzodimma should be commended for such a great work.
#COPIED
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by greenandy: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2020
ScotMisile:
HIS EXCELLENCY RECEIVES COMMITTEE REPORT ON NEW TAKE OFF OF NEW UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT.

Governnor Of Imo state, His Excellency, Hope Uzodimma received the Former vice-chancellor of Imo State University, Prof. Awuzie led nine member Panel on the take-off of the new Imo State University of Agriculture, and Environmental Sciences in the state.

According the report, the Governor Hope Uzodimma who received Prof. Awuzie led Committee added that the take off has been deemed necessary, as it will serve as one of the response to the post covid-19 efforts at repositioning Imo State for the economic recovery.

The Nine-man led Committee uses the opportunity to explain to the Governor, how the committee has outline the programmes, how it should be run, the necessary facilities, the staffs, the requirements and potential which await the new University of Agriculture and Polytechnic which will operate in orlu, Omuma, Amaimo and Ehime Mbano precisely.

During the Closing Remarks, Governnor Hope Uzodimma who is prospective Administrator who said that Agriculture, is what is required in various intervention in the post covid-19 era, and therefore to meet the needs of our people, adequate food must be provided for a healthy living.

This is a welcome development to all Imolites, and Governor Hope Uzodimma should be commended for such a great work.
#COPIED

So what happens to Eastern Palm University in Ideato after a government committee recommended that it be used as campus of IMSU?
Billions of Naira to waste at Eastern Palm University, as we start to build new infrastructures for new Polytechnic?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Hope uzodinma certainly going the way of rochas ..portharcourt road just near owerri girls that has supposedly been reconstructed just under two months now undergoing maintainance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2020
asha80:
Hope uzodinma certainly going the way of rochas ..portharcourt road just near owerri girls that has supposedly been reconstructed just under two months now undergoing maintainance

.. that’s for the enjoyment of those who have been conditioned to see and promote Imo state’s development process as affair of only Owerri area. Every few years, since 2007, urban roads in Owerri are scrapped and repaired. If anyone asks: but what about the dilapidated urban roads in the other towns in Imo state, that one becomes a strange person before the parochial persons around.

Nature abhors injustice:
since 2007 when rest of Imo state outside Owerri area started to be schemed out from government development projects, it has been demolish and reconstruct sordid road projects in Owerri, sordid and abandoned projects in Owerri.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2020
asha80:
The contractor is re-asphalting it currently

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2020
asha80:

You sound pretty stupid you know. Which Okorocha road is like this? Is it Bank road, Dee Sam road or Akachi? None of Okorocha's major roads in Owerri was designed like this nonsense I am seeing. Ugly median, no sidewalks, very narrow.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Abagworo:

You sound pretty stupid you know. Which Okorocha road is like this? Is it Bank road, Dee Sam road or Akachi? None of Okorocha's major roads in Owerri was designed like this nonsense I am seeing. Ugly median, no sidewalks, very narrow.
longevity no difference between this road and rochas roads simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
sanctity454:

The contractor is re-asphalting it currently
it is still nonsense though..why reashphalt under 4 months?when doing the initial ashphalt the contractor no sabi quality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=asha80 post=92158541]it is still nonsense though..why reashphalt under 4 months?when doing the initial ashphalt the contractor no sabi quality?[/quote
The problem I guess is opening the road soon after the asphalt was laid, didn't give the asphalt time to cure, which caused some portion to depress when heavy vehicles ply on it, it's a small engineering problem.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by proeast(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
asha80:

Same disaster is taking place at Douglas road. Sections of the so-called newly reconstructed road is already beginning to develop potholes. The contractor handling the road were busy pouring coal tar while it was raining and everything was messed up. It would be a surprise if that road lasts up to a year.

A busy road like Douglas where rogues operate unhindered yet the government couldn't put street light there.

God knows we can't afford to waste another 8 years.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:22am On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=sanctity454 post=91763846][/quote]

My brother, I agree with Dedetwo. Our people ain't as stubborn as Lagosians.

Let the governor establish a KICK AGAINST INDISCIPLINE (KAI) unit. This unit will be responsible for going round markets and major roads ensuring that no one encroaches on the road or places their wares on pedestrian walkways. Defaulters will have their wares seized instantly.

You'll see sanity return IMMEDIATELY to all the "messed up" areas of the state.

Imo state should also establish a waste management company. Private citizens can be allowed to invest in it by supplying compactors. This private trucks will be given streets to cover. They'll visit these streets once/twice a week to cart away wastes.

Houses will be supplied with big black waste bags into which their wastes will be put, tied when full and placed in front of their houses. Bills will be charged for such and the truck owners take some percentage of the money accrued from their designated streets as profit and also to pay workers and for repair, while government takes a little percentage.

That way, all the issue of dirts currently being witnessed in different areas of Imo state will be a thing of the past.

NB: During this my fee days spent in Imo state, I have realised that aside some parts of the state capital, 97% of other areas of Imo state don't have drainage systems. Any reason for such?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:32am On Jul 28, 2020
asha80:

This is quite funny and stupid of whoever constructed it (apologies for use of words).

Images of this road being constructed was posted few threads back and WE ALL complained about the substandard work being done. Now, look at it being reconstructed and probably another millions was budgeted for this "reconstruction"... Just few months o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.