Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2412374 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 6:01pm On Jan 31
BeijinDossier:
E no dey ever pass this junction while most Owerri is filled with dilapidated roads

we have heard you oh ..

Get out

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 6:06pm On Jan 31
No I won’t go because you people invited me .

Ttipsy:
we have heard you oh ..
Get out

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31
BeijinDossier:
Owerri is a complete ghetto. Just look at the entire area surrounding the airport only unusable flyover in Owerri. What a shithole

SToP KilLing yourself over nothing. Owerri is a beautiful city by Nigerian standard but falls short of what a city should be.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 6:24pm On Jan 31
BeijinDossier:
You are the one killing yourself . Biko what do you call a beautiful city ? Ok let’s get down to details. Show us one street in Owerri that’s like this . This is Awka that became capital yesterday. Owerri is a typical village that’s the only reality it

Oga nobody is dragging Awka with you.
Awka is Dubai now.

Let us hear word oo

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 6:26pm On Jan 31
BeijinDossier:
What I am doing here is driving you crazy that you are gonna drink sniper soon.

Show us what’s beautiful in this Owerri bikonu ?

Go and look for job.
This is new year.
Stop fooling around. Nobody send you

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 6:28pm On Jan 31
No way we have to debate it, we must debate it until you have sense

Ttipsy:
Oga nobody is dragging Awka with you.
Awka is Dubai now.
Let us hear word oo

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 6:29pm On Jan 31
Jobless miserable frustrated fellow. If you have job you won’t be in nairaland 24/7. My happiness is that I am always ready for you guy’s bullshit

Ttipsy:
Go and look for job.
This is new year.
Stop fooling around. Nobody send you

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 31
I read somewhere that a bus load of school children was today kidnapped at Obinze. It seems some people are plotting something in Nigeria. Personally I cannot rule out politics
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01
BeijinDossier:

For instance in the entire imo state not to talk of the glorified dirty village Owerri, there’s no street with walkways like this ones in Awka. Imo is a failed state . Accept it and move on because you can never win this debate .

This was Freedom Road Owerri in 2013. The problem Imo has now is lack of continuity stemming from 2023 Election politics that needed some achievements erased to prove a point.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:35pm On Feb 01
I hope you dey see my hand work here . The only reason I left abia thread is because it is already dead . Abia people are not even interested in that backward useless cursed state

Trollronaldo

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Trollronaldo: 8:38pm On Feb 01
BeijinDossier:
I hope you dey see my hand work here . The only reason I left abia thread is because it is already dead . Abia people are not even interested in that backward useless cursed state

Trollronaldo
Post picture about Imo and see what happens to Anambra thread. Just do it 😂
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:39pm On Feb 01
You are such a coward . You are seeing that I dominated this thread and you are still asking for more attacks, respond on the ones I have done already before asking for more . Coward haha

Trollronaldo:
Post picture about Imo and see what happens to Anambra thread. Just do it

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 11:45am On Feb 02
know you are pained because Anambra is the America of ndi imo state, imo indigenes living in Anambra are like 2/3rd of imo state population and you are not asking why is that ? lol

I have watched all the videos of development in igboland and entire southern Nigeria but in my judgement and views of others imo state is the worst . Imo state is a useless dirty cursed backward useless worthless chaotic disorganized disjointed shithole state . Instead of the residents to help in changing the situation they are all running to better developed and organized Anambra to live and invest . Uzodimma just like the previous administrations in imo state has failed the state .

Imo state should start voting good leaders like Anambra has been doing . Things are getting really worse and in imo state coupled with high insecurity, poverty, unemployment, etc

Abagworo:
I've been following developments in Southeaston YouTube and I must say Anambra is the least impressive. Worst of it is that the residents see nothing wrong in the pathetic state of the environment. Soludo has a lot of work to do otherwise I see things getting worse.

For instance in the entire imo state not to talk of the glorified dirty village Owerri, there’s no street with walkways like this ones in Awka. Imo is a failed state . Accept it and move on because you can never win this debate .
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 7:42pm On Feb 02
Imo state government should copy this and replicate it in Owerri where there are so many old buildings that’s giving the the town a dirty outlook. Soludo has set the pace to redeem igboland

Abagworo:

This is one of the most innovative moves by any Governor in history of Nigeria. People may not be enthusiastic about it now but when it becomes an annual prize rewarding event with element of pride the success shall be unimaginable. Other Southeast States should follow suit and Southeast will continue to widen the gap of urban housing decency which it has always held the crown even though in public infrastructure it has not been that lucky with commensurate standard of roads.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mikeman123(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02
I'm shocked that those people that have been trolling Imo for years on this thread are still on it even in this 2024.
The unnecessary comparison between Anambra and Imo is not needed please.

Please they should stop this ridiculous behavior. We are all Igbos.I haven't seen a thread where Yorubas or Hausas are bashing and debasing south west states or northern states
This attitude is so shameful.They should retrace their steps.I believe the people doing this are not kids.
Please for the sake of posterity, shield your sword.Initially ,I thought people doing this are not Igbos.Please, umunne Anyi stop insulting Igbo land with these degrading posts

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nigercity: 10:31pm On Feb 02
Mikeman123:
I'm shocked that those people that have been trolling Imo for years on this thread are still on it even in this 2024.

Please they should stop this ridiculous behavior. We are all Igbos.I haven't seen a thread where Yorubas or Hausas are bashing and debasing south west states or northern states
This attitude is so shameful.They should retrace their steps.I believe the people doing this are not kids.
Please for the sake of posterity, shield your sword.Initially ,I thought people doing this are not Igbos.Please, umunne Anyi stop insulting Igbo land with these degrading posts

Nah igala man the do all this thing
He claims imo, Anambra everytime just to be rubbishing igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:40am On Feb 05
Imo state is a cursed useless worthless state with nothing happening there while millions of imo indigenes are running to Anambra to live and uzodimma has been living in Abuja because of how useless and unsafe imo state is

Despacito1:
Nothing is happening here, what Is Soludo even doing sef? Na so him won take build the Dubai in anambra state?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 2:55am On Feb 05
Mikeman123:

it is only 1 guy doing all of it.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 10:56am On Feb 05
Mikeman123:

it’s not making any sense honestly
It’s a shame

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.