Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2411734 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 10:56am On Feb 05
SpaceTour:
Imo state is a cursed useless worthless state with nothing happened while millions of imo indigenes are running to Anambra to live and uzodimma has been living in Abuja because of how useless and unsafe imo state is

shame on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 12:05pm On Feb 05
Shame gbuo gi there . Na me fit una

Ttipsy:
shame on you

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 8:24am On Feb 09
World bank area new look

13 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 11:13am On Feb 09
Onyejerenima:
World bank area new look
really incredible pictures

I wish uzodimma will fast track his high rise building projects
It will give new owerri an exquisite look from the other side

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 11:14am On Feb 09
IMO

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 11:15am On Feb 09
IMO 2

Expwy

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 11:16am On Feb 09
Owerri

Night falls

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 11:17am On Feb 09
Owerr 2

Skyline

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:20am On Feb 09
Nothing is happening in Imo State presently compared with Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu and Anambra. This thread alone is a witness to that. Uzodinma's focus is on federal roads for now and maybe when he's done with that he'll revive the other areas.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 11:27am On Feb 09
Abagworo:
Nothing is happening in Imo State presently compared with Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu and Anambra. This thread alone is a witness to that. Uzodinma's focus is on federal roads for now and maybe when he's done with that he'll revive the other areas.
yeah
Especially internal roads in Orlu.
I read it was captured on the 2024 on his renew hope budget.

Hopefully internal road construction will kick off in orlu by the Qtr2 of this year.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09
Ttipsy:
yeah

Hopefully internal road construction will kick off in orlu by the Qtr2 of this year.
he should finish the owerri mbaise umuahia expressway and orlu mgbee akokwa road first

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09
Ttipsy:
yeah

I hate to sound pessimistic, but that 2024 budget looks fraudulent to me. This man has been in government for more than 3 years only to start making funny budgets and start including lots of big projects in the last budget of his first tenure. Those are signs of a con artist.

Hope Uzodinma should turn a new leaf; how many years does he still have in this world that he has refused to use public funds to improve his people's lives?

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09
SoNature:

I hate to sound pessimistic, but that 2024 budget looks fraudulent to me. This man has been in government for more than 3 years only to start making funny budgets and start including lots of big projects in the last budget of his first tenure. Those are signs of a con artist.

Hope Uzodinma should turn a new leaf; how many years does he still have in this world that he has refused to use public funds to improve his people's lives?

Security is very expensive in case most people don't know. The insecurity in Imo State has cost a lot just like that of Nigeria so his ability to face internal roads depends a lot on improvement in security.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 5:36pm On Feb 09
Wow, World Bank is looking good.

I'm not at home, so please, those at home, how would you rate Uzodinmma on infrustructure?

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doskibobo: 1:19am On Feb 10
[Please where is the site for the high rise building? quote author=Ttipsy post=128366687]really incredible pictures

I wish uzodimma will fast track his high rise building projects
It will give new owerri an exquisite look from the other side [/quote]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Aquila99: 1:45am On Feb 10
Ofodirinwa:
Wow, World Bank is looking good.

I'm not at home, so please, those at home, how would you rate Uzodinmma on infrustructure?

Make we no lie, d nigga is trying. Almost all roads r getting his attention. Uratta roads especially.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 6:02am On Feb 10
Aquila99:

Make we no lie, d nigga is trying. Almost all roads r getting his attention. Uratta roads especially.

That's great.

Bia, those of you at home. What is preventing you from taking pictures and sharing it here? The people who post most on this Imo thread are abroad based. That makes no sense.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Aquila99: 6:07am On Feb 10
Ofodirinwa:

That's great.

Bia, those of you at home. What is preventing you from taking pictures and sharing it here? The people who post most on this Imo thread are abroad based. That makes no sense.

Well, most of us hardly do dat. I must commend d dude dat does that. I had a land dat was worth 4m in december, but with d construction of toronto-ekemegbuoha road. That land is now 6m. Prices of lands have gone up in dat whole axis.. Mcc road pple r happy, he is working on da chukwuma nwoha to akwakuma flyover roads.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco2: 7:42am On Feb 10
Onyejerenima:
World bank area new look
nice one.. the road should be marked

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 11:04pm On Feb 10
Ofodirinwa:

That's great.

do u know the cost of moving around in Nigeria now because of fuel increment? If u can take care of my TP I can go around both in and outside owerri and take pictures of concluded and ongoing projects. Both the new ICC
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:23pm On Feb 10
Onyejerenima:
do u know the cost of moving around in Nigeria now because of fuel increment? If u can take care of my TP I can go around both in and outside owerri and take pictures of concluded and ongoing projects. Both the new ICC

oh I didn't know you were a pathetic incapable beggar. Ok, don't contribute

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 9:33am On Feb 11
[quote author=Ofodirinwa post=128392076]

Ok
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 9:33am On Feb 11
Ofodirinwa:

mugu someone will leave his job and he will be travelling in and out of owerri just to show you what is going on in imo state, travelling from pole to pole in Nigeria will cost u 500 naira imagine how much you will spend in day just to get those pictures including the risk. If u are not okay with my idea u shut ur mouth up for good and stop complaining about pictures no one is employed by hope uzodinma to showcase his work on this platform. Nonsense
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 9:38am On Feb 11
: cool cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Objectivist04: 10:37am On Feb 11
Ofodirinwa:

This is not necessary, the guy was right, transversing the state to get pictures costs money unless you are under government payroll.
You can't be doing your business there and expect someone to leave his own then use his money to roam about in the name of taking pictures to satisfy your curiosity.
We should learn diplomacy in our response
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:38pm On Feb 11
Objectivist04:

This is not necessary, the guy was right, transversing the state to get pictures costs money unless you are under government payroll.
You can't be doing your business there and expect someone to leave his own then use his money to roam about in the name of taking pictures to satisfy your curiosity.
We should learn diplomacy in our response

You should believe in yourself more, or just not respond. It doesn't 'cost money' to take a picture of the place you live and nobody is asking you to become indiana jones and start traveling. Everyone who contributes to this thread lives abroad minus Abagworo. I asked why it's this way and you guys are showing me it's because you have a weak pathetic incapable mentality and for no reason want to be paid for post on Nairaland or get somebody to feel sorry for you like some type of baby.

We can learn diplomacy but we can also learn to stop being pathetic losers.

If someone tells me they're incapable of something and begs for money and I say they're an incapable beggar, what is the actual issue? The response and your response are annoying and I can't respect somebody who is proposing that the act of pulling out their phone and taking a picture is overwhelming for them. It is pathetic and if somebody calls you pathetic after you tell them you're pathetic so be it. If your business strategy is being pathetic on Nairaland so someone can send you money to take pictures, then know that life plan will come with insult

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:40pm On Feb 11
Onyejerenima:
mugu someone will leave his job and he will be travelling in and out of owerri just to show you what is going on in imo state, travelling from pole to pole in Nigeria will cost u 500 naira imagine how much you will spend in day just to get those pictures including the risk. If u are not okay with my idea u shut ur mouth up for good and stop complaining about pictures no one is employed by hope uzodinma to showcase his work on this platform. Nonsense

Why will you have to leave your job in Imo state to take pictures of imo state? Your mates are making income on youtube filming traffic and you're hear to tell me that you're too incapable to take a picture.

Don't take any pictures, nobody is begging you. Just say I don't want to. If you want to tell me it's because life is too difficult for you since you're incapable then don't be suprised if someone says you're incapable afterwards. Everything is always an opportunity to beg.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:46pm On Feb 11
Look at this girl who took a picture of freedom square.
Let me send her N200,000 because I know the cost and risk of lifting a phone and taking a picture.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 5:58pm On Feb 11
Ofodirinwa:
Look at this girl who took a picture of freedom square.
Let me send her N200,000 because I know the cost and risk of lifting a phone and taking a picture.
haha

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.