Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... (3150 Views)

Male Attributes That Attract Naija Chicks The Most.. Number 1 Will Amaze / Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic / Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by 2sexy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
Picture

6 Likes

Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
shocked shocked shocked meen.. fuuny funky pixxxxxx..
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2012
thank God you said most. I still get hope... grin
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by 190: 12:42am On Sep 22, 2012
^better begin trek go village before the women there finish
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 22, 2012
190: ^better begin trek go village before the women there finish

dey still plenty for my side tongue
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by Mynd44: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2012
Funny pic but not necessary true
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by 2sexy(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44: Funny pic but not necessary true
mostly true... Approach 10 with as a gentle with sleeve,tie, or suit and see how many would appreciate that...

Come back with swag-like zeal(like wizkid, dbanj, psquare etc) and do it for another ten... And tell me what you notice.

3 Likes

Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by Mynd44: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2012
Okay I will try it
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by Sassythang(f): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
grin
you fit kpai before you trek reach dia o
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by daisyella: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
And where is †ђξ pix of most naija guys
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by 2sexy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
daisyella: And where is †ђξ pix of most naija guys

That is your home work!
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
^^^
to be submitted when?
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by malaria(f): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
Poster 4 ur mind, u paste joke.
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by Booty4me: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
malaria: Poster 4 ur mind, u paste joke.
lol c handle
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by chikeorji123(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2012
The truth
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by 2sexy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2012
malaria: Poster 4 ur mind, u paste joke.
I command your handle to be turned into HIV/AIDS...In the name of pathogens
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by khukhi(f): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
Interesting pic. Infact its quiet funny. But let me tell you something about growing up as a woman. You do reach a point where you want to be taken seriously, but half the time you MAY be behaving or dressing up like a tramp.

But there's hope... Because some girls realise this and they change to women of stature who are respectful,smart, humble and kind. Unfortunately some are in denial and remain girls forever. For e.g, it took me a while to accept my body for what it is (I have wide hips) . Half the time I used to dress like a skinny girl. You can imagine what would happen then smiley
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by 190: 12:29am On Sep 23, 2012
khukhi: Interesting pic. Infact its quiet funny. But let me tell you something about growing up as a woman. You do reach a point where you want to be taken seriously, but half the time you MAY be behaving or dressing up like a tramp.

But there's hope... Because some girls realise this and they change to women of stature who are respectful,smart, humble and kind. Unfortunately some are in denial and remain girls forever. For e.g, it took me a while to accept my body for what it is (I have wide hips) . Half the time I used to dress like a skinny girl. You can imagine what would happen then smiley

Sweetie baby can I feel those hips

I would like 2 move my hands around those hips at an acute angle of 190 degrees

I swear u'l be 190degree hor.ny wen I'm done wif u

Wat say u
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by Sassythang(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
khukhi: Interesting pic. Infact its quiet funny. But let me tell you something about growing up as a woman. You do reach a point where you want to be taken seriously, but half the time you MAY be behaving or dressing up like a tramp.

i can imagine that kinda hips*
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by khukhi(f): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
gringringrin yea... But growing up is kinda fun. Challenging but funny at times.
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by 2sexyus: 10:02pm On May 22, 2013
cool
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 22, 2013
2sexy:
mostly true... Approach 10 with as a gentle with sleeve,tie, or suit and see how many would appreciate that...

Come back with swag-like zeal(like wizkid, dbanj, psquare etc) and do it for another ten... And tell me what you notice.

Kai,you don Chase indomie gurlls Tata!!! undecided
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by saganuwa: 11:21am On May 23, 2013
Dont know why they get all defencive.
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by 2sexyus: 11:39am On May 23, 2013
Dont mind them... Na so dem dey pretend. Hypocrites!
saganuwa: Dont know why they get all defencive.
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by Nobody: 11:44am On May 23, 2013
cheesy... 2sexy! Some of those girls can be fun to be with ...
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by Monicasque(f): 12:31pm On May 23, 2013
lier angry
Re: The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... by val021(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2013
tru talk

(1) (Reply)

Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section / What She’s Thinking When You’re Down There / HELP: I Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.