Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses (14731 Views)

Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film / The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Amalaaba: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
ujchief: Isnt it beter we let sleeping dogs lie? The Geller lady wont be the one entering the said buses, she'll be cruising her Land cruiser when people will be blown to bits. Adighi akpa nwa agu aka n'ódú, ma odi ndu, ma onwuru anwu.

Hi ujchief, i have a solid rejoinder to the book by Mosahy and 2 others called 3-Gods. I would love to send one to you if you want it. Once you read it your life would never remain the same.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by COOLDUN: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
tintingz: and Jehovah was given 32 virgins by Moses. . .is'nt Jehovah that order wars and killings in OT bible? Oh you forgot Jesus christ promise his 12 disciples(including Judas the betrayer) 12 tables and wine in his fathers kingdom judging only 12 tribes of ISREAL not Africa nor china but only 12 tribes of Isreal. . .oh you forget that Jesus promised his disciples 100 folds/wives if they leave their home for his sake?. . .how about the selling garment and buying swords Jesus ordered is disciples. . .how about what Jesus said "bring sword to earth and not peace" also "bring those of mine enemy who dosn't want me to reign over them, slay/kill them before me" did he turn th other cheek when he went to the temple(market) angrily to destroy properties and the curses he raised to the jews . . .read your bible ok tongue

But you forgot that he prayed to God his father to forgive his crucifiers while he was dying on the cross. Muslims there is no amount of lies that will make you people defeat the truth about Jesus Christ. Stop justifying evil. Your cult islam is the origin of violence in this world. Jesus came to modernize the Law of Moses and not to destroy it. If Jesus love violence like your muhamed, why then did he ask his disciples to go into the world, preach, heal, save, and win souls for God, but in any family they were not welcomed, let them go out wash their sandals/hands and leave? Why didn't he order them to slaughter the whole family, village, kingdom, and subdue them to be believers? It is never good and advisable arguing with you muslims because it is a waste of time. Tell me what the sword is doing in your islamic flag? Jesus himself said that, those who kill by the sword will also die by the sword. You muslims do not possess the right of violence. When other religions take up arms, and decide about you guys. Then will be the end of all of you.

6 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
muktar mtt: u cn say dat here dude try it outside here if u r man enough nd see spend anoder minute alive mumu.

Islamic "peace" in action.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by muktarmtt(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
Godjone: Until muslims stp reacting negatively 2 issues abt dia beliefs and gods, mockers wil continue 2 make mockery of dat damn tin dae always fight 4
we will never stop untill u stop 2 other wise we will cntud lyk dat we will never tired, u knw d most ifon tant tin here is we r not afraid of death daz d dfrnt b/t u nd us. Nd gud ting abt muslim we dnt have mock any religion christanity or any religion to feel apy we dnt have time 4 dat, did ever see any muslim broda come out nd mock jesus nope we dnt we never do dat.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by alaoeri: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
tintingz: and Jehovah was given 32 virgins by Moses. . .is'nt Jehovah that order wars and killings in OT bible? Oh you forgot Jesus christ promise his 12 disciples(including Judas the betrayer) 12 tables and wine in his fathers kingdom judging only 12 tribes of ISREAL not Africa nor china but only 12 tribes of Isreal. . .oh you forget that Jesus promised his disciples 100 folds/wives if they leave their home for his sake?. . .how about the selling garment and buying swords Jesus ordered is disciples. . .how about what Jesus said "bring sword to earth and not peace" also "bring those of mine enemy who dosn't want me to reign over them, slay/kill them before me" did he turn th other cheek when he went to the temple(market) angrily to destroy properties and the curses he raised to the jews . . .read your bible ok tongue
The dude doesn't know anything just ranting base on what he heard & read, he doesn't even have time to study his bible. Ignoramus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by amosy007: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
ok if u assertions are right (which they are not) how many people has being killed for the afformentioned promises?
Muslims killed for the promise of paradise they dnt knw exist or not.. They just act based on d promise of muharmed and islamic scholars..
Kill one infidel and get 72 ashi :-x cheesy
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by amosy007: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
muktar mtt: u cn say dat here dude try it outside here if u r man enough nd see spend anoder minute alive mumu.
yes now typical muslim..
Am sure u feel like slithing his throat now for insulting pisslam and later u will tell us mu-ram-hmed instructed u!

allah in kabaar

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by garripack: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
[size=20pt]HURRAY TO ISRAEL HAVE BEING WAITING FOR DAT MOVE A LONG TIME AGO

DEFEAT JEHAD

SUPPORT GODS OWN COUNTRY ISRAEL [/size]

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by DANILSA(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
That is where u guys get it wrong,@ muktar mtt ur a cyber terrorist,if given the opportunity u will blow this guy up through computer bomb.mind u if he is in the east he can say worse than that and no fly can respond. u must learn to ignore such things because in a war u guys might not survive.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by dasparrow: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ayee Idris: Amazing that the people commenting see nothing wrong with the message. The same Israel that forcefully entered another man's land and declared it his own, same Israel that bombs U.N aids trucks in Palestian; same Israel that bombed a wedding party of 70 and called it a "mistake"; same Israel, who by the admission of its own ex-generals, deliberately enroach on the border, so as to get a reaction from its neighbour and then launch a full scale attack allowing them to get more land. That Israel is now being termed the "civilized man" Ok o. Need to re-check my dictionary at the meaning of the term "civilized"
The word "Jihad" means many things to muslims subject to interpretations. And it doesn't mean physical confrontation or war stricto sensu. Same as the Nigerian "war against indiscpline" doesn't mean that all d indiscplined people be killed. So the message isn't targeting extremists. Its targetting all muslims and at d same time, referring to us as "savages". But nothing wrong with that? Right? Una try.

I don't support religious fanatics and the killing of innocent people. However, I can never support Israel or Jews either. Jewish people are some of the most bigoted people on planet earth. It was not too long ago that there was an article posted here on Nairaland of Israel treating African immigrants badly in Israel. So, I will not support Israel or oyibo people for that matter due to their poor track record of being very wicked to their fellow human beings who are culturally different from them.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by dasparrow: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
@Post

As far as I am concerned, that poster promotes hate speech and bigotry. It seems America is going back to the Stone Age again with her hateful bigoted past. Very soon, they will start posting hate speech posters targeted at racial minorities and people of colour all in the name of exercising their first amendment rights.

The person who made the anti-Muslim film is not even a Jew. He is a Coptic Christian from Egypt so why are Americans trying to bring in Jews into this matter? I guess the Americans are looking for an excuse to start trouble so that they will have a flimsy excuse to invade Iran. Anyways, God pass them.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by dasparrow: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
garripack: [size=20pt]HURRAY TO ISRAEL HAVE BEING WAITING FOR DAT MOVE A LONG TIME AGO

DEFEAT JEHAD

SUPPORT GODS OWN COUNTRY ISRAEL [/size]

No, I will not support Israel! angry
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2012
Dear Moslems,

I need answers not rhetorics:

Rheinhard Bonke a preacher was coming peacefully to Kano for a crusade:
Moslems came out iin their thousands and killed, maimed and looted Christians without any provocation.

Why?

A female teacher was killed by secondary school students (minors) on accusation of deiling the holy book (she seized a copy of Koran used by one of Mohammed's followers to cheat in an exam she was supervising).

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
dasparrow:

I don't support religious fanatics and the killing of innocent people. However, I can never support Israel or Jews either. Jewish people are some of the most bigoted people on planet earth. It was not too long ago that there was an article posted here on Nairaland of Israel treating African immigrants badly in Israel. So, I will not support Israel or oyibo people for that matter due to their poor track record of being very wicked to their fellow human beings who are culturally different from them.

daft nonsense. and i suppose you refuse to support Egypt for shooting those same migrants on sight? If arab countries where any better why do you think sudanese migrants risk life and limb to cross Egypt into Israel?
And i suppose you also hate Bashar Al Assad who has killed over 4000 Syrians to date? Or is your outrage only for those your religion has taught you to hate with no brain?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by amosy007: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
dasparrow:

buh u can support the arabs init? Have u being to any arab countries like qatar etc and see d way dey treat blacks in modern world? Do u knw average egyptians, tunisians (north africa generally) dnt see themselves as african? They hate black skin more than d white..
Do u remember what white lybians did to black lybians and immigrants during and after the war?..
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Compudoms(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
Muslims are not terrorists but terrorists are Muslims.
Islam is the belief and way of life of one man which he succeeded in forcing those people around him to take and pass unto their children. God is not weak that he would mandate humans to kill humans who don't believe in his word from generation to generation. Observe moslems, and you will see that wherever, they want to be recognised but when its not forthcoming, they use violence.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by amosy007: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
noblezone: Dear Moslems,

I need answers not rhetorics:

Rheinhard Bonke a preacher was coming peacefully to Kano for a crusade:
Moslems came out iin their thousands and killed, maimed and looted Christians without any provocation.

Why?

A female teacher was killed by secondary school students (minors) on accusation of deiling the holy book (she seized a copy of Koran used by one of Mohammed's followers to cheat in an exam she was supervising).

Why?

its all part of the peace we were talking about

ENJOY THE RELIGION OF PISS

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by ask4truth(f): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
aryzgreat: when u show ur intolerance to the world, u attract more provocation. muslims are getting what the bargained for

You wil dwell in pains soonest. Reason being that u r a dead minded individual. This is an anti-islam campaign and u r turning the whole issue around? I pity u cos u have a courpt brain. Islam is gaining stance in the world we need more of ur type to come against islam so that islam shall grow geometrically......
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by wellmax(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
Oh Mohammed (may piss be upon him) see what you have caused. You came you saw and you promised virgins, since then the world has not known peace.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by ask4truth(f): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
amosy007: They should also add

ISLAM NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF CIVILIZATION

OR

A JIHAD FREE GENERATION IS POSSIBLE ( IT BEGINS WITH YOU)

@amosy007 u got it wrong. Islam is civilization it self. So can civilization go against civilization? Civilization can only go against devilish act. So mayb u go and learn islam proper. It will enter ur house wether u like it or yes.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by ask4truth(f): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
SimonAndal: Well the muslims are a bunch of Cat-crucifiers!! But wait o.....they might bomb these buses on orders from Allah!

@simon ur type dont last much. When u hate Islam it grows more. Thats a secrete. So keep on with islamic hatred and u see it @ ur door step, u dead brain
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
on a serious note I find it hard to side with Muslims they have an unsurpassed history of violence,the jews on their own are masters of propaganda,but I'd rather side with the jews than the muslims the lesser of the two devils

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by aspabay(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2012
All those male suicide bombers were promised virgins, what's the hope of the female suicide bombers?
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by wellmax(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
aspabay: All those male suicide bombers were promised virgins, what's the hope of the female suicide bombers?
grin grin grin
I think 72 macho men grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by ask4truth(f): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2012
DANILSA: Any body entering that bus is playing gamble with his or her life,those buses will soon be blown up as usual.av been studying Islamic history for a while now, I found out that Islam preaches violence in it's entity angry,but what keeps surprising me is that Saudi Arabia, turkey,Yoruba,french Muslims, UAE etc are never violent, smileywhy?
please could a good Muslim explain this, is it Education,poverty,fanaticism,culture or lack of understanding? Cant Muslims understand that Jihad cant work in this modern age? angry don't insult me,just give me answers, but if u do wait for my return. grin cheesy

cant xtians understand that following xtianity wnt work @ this modern age?

Perhaps pls goto ur bible and see jihad
1samuel15:2-3 and lot more in book of luke etc so what r u saying then? U empty brain that dont even know that he dont knw....
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by aspabay(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
ask4truth:

cant xtians understand that following xtianity wnt work @ this modern age?

Perhaps pls goto ur bible and see jihad
1samuel15:2-3 and lot more in book of luke etc so what r u saying then? U empty brain that dont even know that he dont knw....

What is this guy saying?
It really feels bad to be a mohammedan

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by amosy007: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
aspabay: All those male suicide bombers were promised virgins, what's the hope of the female suicide bombers?
thats why u dnt have much female sucidist.. Women means nothin in islam thats why dey still treat em as slaves in modern world!
But if it is to be other way round
i guess d reward will be 72 hefty chest men with monster cock grin
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by ask4truth(f): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
decrox199: Ever came across a book written by G.J Moshay--Who is this Allah?...just try n get one n u'l know wat islam is in its entirety....pisslam!

Fool!!! G.J Moshay wrote the book when he was a xtian. Now he is a muslims and he wished he could get all the books he wrote back. I want u to also knw dat islam is still d fastest growing religion on earth.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by wellmax(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2012
ask4truth:
Fool!!! G.J Moshay wrote the book when he was a xtian. Now he is a muslims and he wished he could get all the books he wrote back. I want u to also knw dat islam is still d fastest growing religion on earth.

Big lie, stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by amosy007: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2012
ask4truth:

@amosy007 u got it wrong. Islam is civilization it self. So can civilization go against civilization? Civilization can only go against devilish act. So mayb u go and learn islam proper. It will enter ur house wether u like it or yes.
yeah very true! The civilazation the world is witnessing in.. IRAQ, PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN, SOMALIA, SUDAN, NORTHERN NIGERIA. Etc..
Do u know Egypt is the first world powerhouse (like soviet union and Usa) before islam entered the country?

Civilization indeed

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by aspabay(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
ask4truth:

I want u to also knw dat islam is still d fastest growing religion on earth.

Yea, fastest growing religion indeed. Where did you get your facts from and how does that change the fact that it is a violence prone religion. I guess you meant fastest violence spreading religion.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by amosy007: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
ask4truth:

@simon ur type dont last much. When u hate Islam it grows more. Thats a secrete. So keep on with islamic hatred and u see it @ ur door step, u dead brain
i personally dnt hate islam.. I live with muslims almost all my life (as neighbours or as best friend)

buh its known truth and fact that whatever hatred and insult that comes to islam and its prophet today is something that the muslims brought on themselves.. U just have to deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria / 3 Students Set Themselves On Fire In Senegal / US President Biden And Ukraine's Zelensky To Meet At White House On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.