Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses (14734 Views)

Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film / The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by amosy007: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
aspabay:

What is this guy saying?
It really feels bad to be a mohammedan
awwwwwww
this got me laffin my ass off.. grin cheesy grin choi

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
ask4truth:

@amosy007 u got it wrong. Islam is civilization it self. So can civilization go against civilization? Civilization can only go against devilish act. So mayb u go and learn islam proper. It will enter ur house wether u like it or yes.

wow! So killing innocent poeple and bombings churches and houses is a form of civiliazation? Wonderful!!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
[size=38pt]WORLD WAR III IS COMING!!![/size]
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by amosy007: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin: [size=38pt]WORLD WAR III IS COMING!!![/size]
that will be d end of d world
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by kobikwelu(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
I support the message on that bus CHIKENA!!!

all this una speech na looong thing

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by lukkie(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
These Middle Easterners should shut up n let the world be in peace. AFAIAC, Israel is equally a terrorist nation. I see no difference btw them n d Arabs. Violence is ingrained in their blood. Ain't they cousins anyway? And u see some f00lish Africans fighting themselves cos of these blood-thirsty tribes.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by cirmuell(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
Olodostein: All these higgledy piggledy are related to the recent revolutions and fundamental changes occuring in the Middle East.

No one saw it coming. However, there are certain people behind the scene trying to portray Islam to the world in a certain light in other to rally support for their agenda.

Like someone said, all this could lead to a religious war.

As Albert Einstein said that "He doesn't know what 3rd world war will be fought with, but 4th world war will be fought with sticks and stones".
what the good ol' man meant was the 'ww3' will be fought with 'nuclear warheads', and by then we would have been automatically sent back to the stone age...definately the 'ww4' will be fought with 'sticks and stones'
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
tintingz: and Jehovah was given 32 virgins by Moses. . .is'nt Jehovah that order wars and killings in OT bible? Oh you forgot Jesus christ promise his 12 disciples(including Judas the betrayer) 12 tables and wine in his fathers kingdom judging only 12 tribes of ISREAL not Africa nor china but only 12 tribes of Isreal. . .oh you forget that Jesus promised his disciples 100 folds/wives if they leave their home for his sake?. . .how about the selling garment and buying swords Jesus ordered is disciples. . .how about what Jesus said "bring sword to earth and not peace" also "bring those of mine enemy who dosn't want me to reign over them, slay/kill them before me" did he turn th other cheek when he went to the temple(market) angrily to destroy properties and the curses he raised to the jews . . .read your bible ok tongue

show me in d bible where JESUS promised to giv his desciples 100 wives?

Show me in d bible where JESUS ordered people to kill his enermies?

JESUS chased the traders away frm the synagoge bcuz they were abusing the holy temple. He didnt kill nor odered anybody to b killed unlike wat u muslems will do. Even ur mohamed.

And incase u dont knw, JESUS preaches against violence,he will not let anybody fight for him e.g he healed the soldier whose ear was cut, and he begged the LORD our GOD to forgive his persecuters for they no not wat they do. He died for their sins.
And his Death was for all nation. For he said dat the word was not only for the jews,but for the gentails.
John 3:16 '' for GOD so loved the world,that he gave HIS beloveth son, that WHOSOEVER believes in HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAV EVERLASTING LIFE''

Do not blasphem against the bible which u do not understand.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Shehucom(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
Allahuma salli Allah sayyidina muhammad, wa'ala alihi wa as abihi muhammad, kamma solaita ala ibrahim, fil alamina innaka hamidun majeed
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
noblezone: Dear Moslems,

I need answers not rhetorics:

Rheinhard Bonke a preacher was coming peacefully to Kano for a crusade:
Moslems came out iin their thousands and killed, maimed and looted Christians without any provocation.

Why?

A female teacher was killed by secondary school students (minors) on accusation of deiling the holy book (she seized a copy of Koran used by one of Mohammed's followers to cheat in an exam she was supervising).

Why?

I need answers!

I need answers!!

I need answers!!!

I need answers!!!!

I need answers!!!!!

I need answers!!!!!!

Abi Moslems no dey here again?

I need answers eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by tintingz(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
COOLDUN:
But you forgot that he prayed to God his father to forgive his crucifiers while he was dying on the cross.
yea he "prayed" to God not him forgiving the jews cuz the last time i checked "Jesus is God" you said. . .now he prayed to God? Did he forgive the theif by his left hand side on the cross?
Muslims there is no amount of lies that will make you people defeat the truth about Jesus Christ. Stop justifying evil. Your cult islam is the origin of violence in this world.
keep decieving yourself. . .the truth is clear "seek for the truth and the truth shall set you free" it's christianity that is cultism religion which the western used to brainwashed many of you. . .as we can see in the history christianity is violent colonising and brainwashed Africans with their white blonde hair Jesus.
Jesus came to modernize the Law of Moses and not to destroy it.
Jesus did'nt came to modernise any law of Moses but to keep the law at hand.
If Jesus love violence like your muhamed, why then did he ask his disciples to go into the world, preach, heal, save, and win souls for God, but in any family they were not welcomed, let them go out wash their sandals/hands and leave? Why didn't he order them to slaughter the whole family, village, kingdom, and subdue them to be believers? It is never good and advisable arguing with you muslims because it is a waste of time. Tell me what the sword is doing in your islamic flag? Jesus himself said that, those who kill by the sword will also die by the sword.
Muslims believe in Jesus and he's not a violent person. . .but in the bible he said "think not i come to earth to bring peace but sword" which means justice. . .Jesus did'nt send his disciples to the world but only to the lost sheep of isreal. . .you said about sword in Islamic flag mind you the flag is saudi arabia flag not Islamic flag and the sword stands for "justice" as we see Jesus pic holding sword and light.
You muslims do not possess the right of violence. When other religions take up arms, and decide about you guys. Then will be the end of all of you.
we will be waiting for you evil doers to come, and we will fight back. . .an eye for an eye they say. . .
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by lastpage: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
GAR3TH: Dont get me wrong but how is this an Anti-Islam campaign. All it says it support Israel, defeat Jihad. I think some people are just to sensitive, move on with your lives.
I wont get you wrong[b] but pray me, When the words like "DEFEAT JIHAD" is used,DO you think it is referring to CHRISTIANS?[/b]

We must not be blinded by partisanship and hypocrisy.

I am a Christian and l detest Islamic Militancy but at the same time, We Christians (and the world at large!) must STOP KO-toeing to the Zionist Antics!

Israel is probably worse than the worst Islamic Jihadist that ever existed
.....but the only difference is that they have "colonized" the most powerful country in the world (USA)
.........and are very subtle in their own "tactics", always playing the victim!

Mark my words, Israel would probably be the 'trigger' for a world war, if care is not taken.....and America will be used as "a tool" in executing that war.

Check Iraq War: Initiated by Israel, America was the "tool"
Check all the wars America fights today...they are ALL geared towards protecting Israel!.....as Israeli Jews have infiltrated all sectors of America.

But again, Muslims must become "smart" and stop "warring" over every little provocation.

They are just too predictable!

You will be surprised that all that all the recent brouhaha about Prophet Mohhammed Films, cartoons, WMD, Regime changes in Arab countries, e.t.c are all geared towards decimating ANY AND EVERY CHALLENGE towards "Israeli military dominance" of the Middle East!

It makes sense: Weaken every Arab country, using any means.....and you wont need to use the military option as they would easily surrender to Israeli dominance!
.....And that ensures that the continued Occupation and Apartheid in Palestine remains unchallenged!

End Game.

Lastpage!

BTW: How can some people still be fooling themselves by calling the "present day Israel" God's own people?
Just compare their behavior and match it with the Bible (is it Jesus's rejection and crucification, their penchant for aggressiveness, oppression of a whole Palestinian nation, torture and murder of innocent Arab children, incitement and intolerance of any form of criticism, e.t.c)......and you will realize that they are very far from that "accolade".

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
THE TIMES Tuesday, 9th November 1993
’Why Are British Women Turning To
Islam’ by Lucy Berrington
’Unprecedented numbers of British
people, nearly all of them women, are
converting to Islam at a time of deep
divisions within the Anglican and Catholic
churches.
The rate of conversions has prompted
predictions that Islam will rapidly become
an important religious force in this
country. “Within the next 20 years the
number of British converts will equal or
overtake the immigrant Muslim
community that brought the faith here”,
says Rose Kendrick, a religious education
teacher at a Hull comprehensive and the
author of a textbook guide to the Koran.
She says: “Islam is as much a world faith
as is Roman Catholicism. No one
nationality claims it as its own”. Islam is
also spreading fast on the continent and
in America.
In the United States, women converts
outnumber men by four to one, and in
Britain make up the bulk of the estimated
10, 000 to 20, 000 converts, forming part
of a Muslim community of 1.5 million.
Many of Britain’s “New Muslims” are from
middle-class backgrounds. Some say the
conversions are prompted by the rise of
comparative religious education. The
British media, offering what Muslims
describe as a relentless bad press on all
things Islamic, is also said to have
helped. Westerners despairing of their
own society – rising in crime, family
breakdown, drugs and alcoholism- have
come to admire the discipline and
security of Islam. Many converts are
former Christians disillusioned by the
uncertainty of the church and unhappy
with the concept of the Trinity and
deification of Jesus.’
CONCLUSION
You wanted evidence, you got it. It should now
be clear as light that Islam is the fastest
growing religion on the planet. Islam is growing
at an incredible speed because it is the religion
of truth which offers you the answers to the
questions of life and gives you a complete code
of life. Don’t just be amazes at the growth of
Islam; study it, accept it and practice it.
WASHINGTON POST
http://www.washington-report.org/
backissues/0596/9605013.htm

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claims_to_be_the_fastest-growing_religion

truereligiondebate./2008/03/17/islam-is-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religion-a-must-see-facts-if-you-cant-beat-it-then-join-it/
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by hotwax: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2012
After the movie saga, A̶̲̥̅​ magazine publisher in France also released A̶̲̥̅​ cartoon on mohammed last week. Now this is another one. I think the message these people are tryin to pass across to the muslim world is "YOU CANNOT INTIMIDATE US". The more muslims show the uncivilized nature of their behavior, the motre such will be coming. I heard some street clown in London are coming up with one.
The west is just tired of trying to apologize to muslims. And if the media war start against islam, islamic people won't find it funny. It was the media that promotes islam, if they turn back..lol.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2012
tintingz: yea he "prayed" to God not him forgiving the jews cuz the last time i checked "Jesus is God" you said. . .now he prayed to God? Did he forgive the theif by his left hand side on the cross?
keep decieving yourself. . .the truth is clear "seek for the truth and the truth shall set you free" it's christianity that is cultism religion which the western used to brainwashed many of you. . .as we can see in the history christianity is violent colonising and brainwashed Africans with their white blonde hair Jesus.

brother, u realy dont understand the bible.
JESUS was the son of GOD. But wen he came to us as flesh, he became MAN like us,but he was a much higher MAN than ordinary MAn. And bcuz he was MAN,he prayed to THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

But wen the desciples recieved the holy spirit,they Became a MUCH higher man just like JESUS was wen he was on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2012
tintingz: yea he "prayed" to God not him forgiving the jews cuz the last time i checked "Jesus is God" you said. . .now he prayed to God? Did he forgive the theif by his left hand side on the cross?
Muslims believe in Jesus and he's not a violent person. . .but in the bible he said "think not i come to earth to bring peace but sword" which means justice. . .Jesus did'nt send his disciples to the world but only to the lost sheep of isreal. . .you said about sword in Islamic flag mind you the flag is saudi arabia flag not Islamic flag and the sword stands for "justice" as we see Jesus pic holding sword and light.
we will be waiting for you evil doers to come, and we will fight back. . .an eye for an eye they say. . .
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2012
noblezone:

Dear Moslems,

I need answers not rhetorics:

Rheinhard Bonke a preacher was coming peacefully to Kano for a crusade:
Moslems came out iin their thousands and killed, maimed and looted Christians without any provocation.

Why?

A female teacher was killed by secondary school students (minors) on accusation of deiling the holy book (she seized a copy of Koran used by one of Mohammed's followers to cheat in an exam she was supervising).

Why?

I can conclude that there are no Moslems here or that they cannot not answer my questions.
If there are no Moslems here, then who are these defending the primitive religion called Islam?

If there are Moslems here and they don't have answers to my questions, then they should please spare us the rhetorics and simply keep quiet.

Mohammed spread his hate religion by spling blood, Usman Dan Fodio soaked Northern Nigeria with the blood of the innocent.

And today, the legacy lives on! Even on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by cirmuell(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
me see something big coming, 21 DECEMBER 2012, brace yourself!
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
lastpage:
I wont get you wrong[b] but pray me, When the words like "DEFEAT JIHAD" is used,DO you think it is referring to CHRISTIANS?[/b]

We must not be blinded by partisanship and hypocrisy.

I am a Christian and l detest Islamic Militancy but at the same time, We Christians (and the world at large!) must STOP KO-toeing to the Zionist Antics!

Israel is probably worse than the worst Islamic Jihadist that ever existed
.....but the only difference is that they have "colonized" the most powerful country in the world (USA)
.........and are very subtle in their own "tactics", always playing the victim!

Mark my words, Israel would probably be the 'trigger' for a world war, if care is not taken.....and America will be used as "a tool" in executing that war.

Check Iraq War: Initiated by Israel, America was the "tool"
Check all the wars America fights today...they are ALL geared towards protecting Israel!.....as Israeli Jews have infiltrated all sectors of America.

But again, Muslims must become "smart" and stop "warring" over every little provocation.

They are just too predictable!

You will be surprised that all that all the recent brouhaha about Prophet Mohhammed Films, cartoons, WMD, Regime changes in Arab countries, e.t.c are all geared towards decimating ANY AND EVERY CHALLENGE towards "Israeli military dominance" of the Middle East!

It makes sense: Weaken every Arab country, using any means.....and you wont need to use the military option as they would easily surrender to Israeli dominance!
.....And that ensures that the continued Occupation and Apartheid in Palestine remains unchallenged!

End Game.

Lastpage!

BTW: How can some people still be fooling themselves by calling the "present day Israel" God's own people?
Just compare their behavior and match it with the Bible (is it Jesus's rejection and crucification, their penchant for aggressiveness, oppression of a whole Palestinian nation, torture and murder of innocent Arab children, incitement and intolerance of any form of criticism, e.t.c)......and you will realize that they are very far from that "accolade".

exactly. These muslems need to wisen up! They being USED!! They being Explored! Thats why they need to shun violence and embrace PEACE and develope love for the human life.
LOVE ur neighbour as u LOVE urself.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
Iyfe Namikaze:

exactly. These muslems need to wisen up! They being USED!! They being Explored! Thats why they need to shun violence and embrace PEACE and develope love for the human life.
LOVE ur neighbour as u LOVE urself.

Strip Islam off violence?
You will first of all strip write a new Koran for them!
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE END TIME AND ALL THE PUPPETES OF ANTICHRIST
Be a believer in any faith, a pagan (an atheist), you know they is an end, for whatever they was a beginning. Normally all beginning starts with peace and the end usually in pieces. For all the believers specifically the Muslims and the Christians, in the end the world will be engulfed by evil. Like a quote goes “the devil is not as ugly as we paint it to be, he may be the most beautiful lady around”. Same way I learn from Google facts that ”they are more slaves that they have ever been in the world throughout the existence of humans”. Maybe you think slavery is chaining someone up, sealing his mouth or pushing him around, the worst and most common slavery now is taking control of people mind in a gradual manner that you make them seem apparent in control. This art is called MASTERMINDING. THE WEAKEST PART OF EVERY LIVING CREATURE EXPECIALLY HUMANS IS THEIR EMOTION AND THATS WHAT he, the devil, antichrist FEEDS ON, and so turn you on and off, only for you to be lost at the end. But now I am saying take a minute and check yourself up, look deep within and ask yourself “AM I A SLAVE”. Most will feel they are strong but the devil is stronger, he was once the leaders of Angels. And if you think you are praying enough think again, the lord is so merciful that He even answers the prayer of the criminals, but knowing they have price to pay in the end, if you think you are too holy and untouchable, think again, was the MESSENGERS the LORD Send weak? yet he, the devil still conspired to end their lives, although all are by his will. I leave you to answer this for yourself .
Every man is weak, this is a fact you know, but you still expect you brethrens to be so perfectly flawless, and a small mistake will leave you casting deadly words and curses on them, in which case you are not better than them. This day some words hurt more than the blade of a sword. Settle down and think, the world is near to the end yet the devil is still using you, making you sin by insulting others, please stop, this doesn’t make you any better.
Some facts are that most people are afraid to reacts to insults is either because they feel they don’t stand a chance, some don’t react because of greed, they don’t want to lose the benefits they may be obtaining, only a few don’t because it’s the right thing to do, because of GOD. Where do you fall If some people express their feeling react by killing (leave them to God), and you are here reacting by making noise and insulting, what makes you better?
The funny thing this day is that some people are on earth seeing themselves in heaven, after pressing buttons and splitting legs, chawing babes, doing yahoo, stealing, lying, and feeling on top the game.
DON’T TURN YOURSELF TO GOD ON EARTH, DON’T JUDGE ANYONE, JUDGE YOURSELF EITHER, INSTEAD OF TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM, WHY NOT SOLVE YOUR OWN. ON JUDGEMENT DAY, U.S.A. NO GO KNOW YOU. ILLUMINATI IS AT WORK. ARE YOU?
My name IS MUHAMMED ARIF AND I AM A MUSLIM, YOU DONNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY RELIGION, SO STOP TALKING. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, REMOVE ALL BIASNESS AND EMOTION AND COME FOR LECTURE, YOU ARE ALL TO STIR MY EMOTION. SAFE TRIP THROUGH LIFE AND IN YOUR JOURNEY TO THE ETERNITY OF WHERE GOD PLACES YOU, MAY GOD HELP US ALL. YOU ALL ARE GROWN UP FOR GOD SAKE. HABA.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2012
noblezone:

Strip Islam off violence?
You will first of all strip write a new Koran for them!

writing a new koran wil be like sending man to the sun
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by tinnymerit(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
soe: When I read people's comments abusing and hating islam and muslims...am not disturbed at all...because it is only whom Allah guides that is able to understand. Islam is the last message...islam is the last hope...islam is the relgion Endorsed by Allah..the creator and sustainer of us all...Allah sent many prophets, one after the other, but people abandoned the message and focused on the messanger...moses and jesus and abraham and muhammed were all prophets...they all brought islam...but have u asked yourself what jesus meant when he said I have brought u peace? That is shalom, salam, islam. Remeber in the bible when jesus said after him another messanger will come,one who will not speak on his own,except the father (God) commands him to speak? And have you checked what the quran is about? The quran is exactly as jesus prophesised... The quran is a record of everything Allah revealed to the prophet Muhammed to say..the quran iis full of sentences like "say to them", "say o muhammed" , "say to the believers when they ask you about..." The prophet muhammed made t clear that f you do not believe in jesus,moses, abraham,etc,then u r not a muslim...islam is not just a religion..its a way of life..how we dress, what we eat, how we greet, how we pray, how and when we fast, what to say when entering the bathroom, what to say when anything occurs...islam is d final guidance to mankind...have uu wondered why churches are lke businesses whle mosques are lke sanctuaries? Have u wondered why all muslims face one direction(mecca) when praying and also all satellite dishes face that same direction for signal? Too many signs and wonders. But satan would make u hate islam cos he vowed to blindfold us from the true path.a muslim must love all,protect all, and respect all...any muslm dat transgresses s on his own...but in islam, we do not oppress and we do not allow oppression... Read the quran when u r less busy...may Allah make it easy for us all. Salam alaykum

Jesus never referred to Muhammed as the 'comforter' that was coming after him,he was talking abt Holy spirit.Reason: Muhammed came 600 yrs after the death of Jesus christ,so he cant be referring to him being the one coming after him.Thats the problem xtians have with Islam,they blieve Jesus is the son of God but you(muslims blieve) hes a prophet.Automatically that tells us we serve different God.Mind you peace jesus was talking abt was SELAH and not SALAM or ISLAM as u wrongly wrote.Have u read where it was said ''jesus was an illgitimate child'' in surat 2?Theres a wide gap diff btw SALATION and RELIGION.xtianity,islam,buddism and worshipping oda deities are religions but SALVATION leads to ETERNITY via jesus christ.shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by SOUTHSOUTH1: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2012
Originakalokalo: Third world war will definately be a religious war.

AND IT WILL BE AN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN UP THE MIDDLE EAST BY WIPING MUSLIMS AWAY FROM THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH, SO THE WORLD CAN ENJOY PEACE..
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH: [b][/b] undecided

AND IT WILL BE AN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN UP THE MIDDLE EAST BY WIPING MUSLIMS AWAY FROM THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH, SO THE WORLD CAN ENJOY PEACE..
then it will be the Jews versus the Christian, how does that feel.javascript:void(0);
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by hotwax: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
COOLDUN:
But you forgot that he prayed to God his father to forgive his crucifiers while he was dying on the cross.

yea he "prayed" to God not him forgiving the jews cuz the last time i checked "Jesus is God" you said. . .now he prayed to God? Did he forgive the theif by his left hand side on the cross?

Muslims there is no amount of lies that will make you people defeat the truth about Jesus Christ. Stop justifying evil. Your cult islam is the origin of violence in this world.

Jesus came to modernize the Law of Moses and not to destroy it.

If Jesus love violence like your muhamed, why then did he ask his disciples to go into the world, preach, heal, save, and win souls for God, but in any family they were not welcomed, let them go out wash their sandals/hands and leave? Why didn't he order them to slaughter the whole family, village, kingdom, and subdue them to be believers? It is never good and advisable arguing with you muslims because it is a waste of time. Tell me what the sword is doing in your islamic flag? Jesus himself said that, those who kill by the sword will also die by the sword.

You muslims do not possess the right of violence. When other religions take up arms, and decide about you guys. Then will be the end of all of you.

That shows how savage u and ur religion is. Kil kil kill0kill
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by akereconfi: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
ISRAEL....God'z own Con3.....make any Islamic Nation try dem naa.....dem go wipe una off d surface of this planet.....abi una wan TRY...

Islam-a-bad

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by mabcos: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
Godjone: Until muslims stp reacting negatively 2 issues abt dia beliefs and gods, mockers wil continue 2 make mockery of dat damn tin dae always fight 4
don't 4get d believe dat de'll die as matyre in d fight. So de don't care. But u do!
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by SirMethod1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
nikaleyot: ;Dread about constantine and christainity U̶̲̥̅̊ LLL know ur religion is fake and å product of idolatory lol
what is all these?
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by IFEDILIEZE(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
amosy007: They should also add

ISLAM NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF CIVILIZATION

OR

A JIHAD FREE GENERATION IS POSSIBLE ( IT BEGINS WITH YOU)
who started dz jihad of a thg......a fuckin paedophile of a 'prophet'

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by abbeywasc(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
decrox199: Ever came across a book written by G.J Moshay--Who is this Allah?...just try n get one n u'l know wat islam is in its entirety....pisslam!
Try reading ''let the bible speak'' and ''is the bible the word of God?'' by ahmed deedat.
Religion is a figment of our imagination created to bring order to what we perceive as chaos. Let any muslim or xtian try nd insult me and show hw foolish he is.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by samkoro: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
okosodo: Muslims are f.ing up by constituting nuisance in the name of islam

Big time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Students Set Themselves On Fire In Senegal / South Africa's Eskom Is Now World’s Biggest Sulfur Dioxide Emitter - Bloomberg / US President Biden And Ukraine's Zelensky To Meet At White House On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.