Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners (7295 Views)

Why Do Yoruba Muslims & Hausa-fulani Muslims Not Inter-marry? / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by MrsChima(f): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2012
Thank you Crayola. Awww my babies getting ruthless!! Muaah.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Fulaman198(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2012
Crayola1:

The only non-westernized Fulani are the ones herding cattle, the fact you are on some kind of technology speaking English means you are Western too tongue
You have mouth for Igbo but none for yourself.

Which is why a story in the UK have signs in Hausa for Nigerian customers, how much you want to bet that there are Hausa-speaking Fulanis in that store. Useless idiot.

I'm sorry friend but that video is not in Hausa language, and it was filmed in Belgium
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by solomon111(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
There are tribes in Nigeria that aren't Igbos that are Westernized.....what do you call a Fulani in Western society?

A Westerner. grin grin grin grin
Igbo is not a tribe.
It is an ethnic group.
Its a Nation.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by MrsChima(f): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
Fulaman198:

funny because most Mauritanians are black, the largest Mauritanian black population are the Fulani.

yea, in the song they made it has a joke cuz the arab-mixed looking ones think they are superior to blacks. They still practice slavery to these days. It's a song that criticizes tribalism and tries to show how stupid and irrelevant it is.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Fulaman198(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
solomon111: Igbo is not a tribe.
It is an ethnic group.
Its a Nation.

True, but it's not her fault. A lot of Africans still refer to ethnic groups as tribes, and therefore her an American is accustomed to it.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Fulaman198(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
Sybellah:

yea, in the song they made it has a joke cuz the arab-mixed looking ones think they are superior to blacks. They still practice slavery to these days. It's a song that criticizes tribalism and tries to show how stupid and irrelevant it is.

Yah lol it's a disgrace, it kind of reminds me of people like Ayanle and other Horners who have the same mentality.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by somalia5: 1:36am On Oct 02, 2012
Fulaman198:

Yah lol it's a disgrace, it kind of reminds me of people like Ayanle and other Horners who have the same mentality.
Fulaman198:

we never liked blacks even before we met arabs or whites we didnt like negroids

they were seen as unintellegent and barbaric.

when somalis and ethiopians fight we fight with honor.

bantus rape men. their disgusting
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Fulaman198(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2012
somalia5:

we never liked blacks even before we met arabs or whites we didnt like negroids

they were seen as unintellegent and barbaric.

when somalis and ethiopians fight we fight with honor.

bantus rape men. their disgusting

And herein lies the problem what makes you more intelligent and less barbaric than these so-called "Negroids"?

If anything the way you speak and type here online, you seem even less intelligent and more barbaric. Slavery is never justified, hatred of another human being is never justified.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by somalia5: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2012
Fulaman198:

And herein lies the problem what makes you more intelligent and less barbaric than these so-called "Negroids"?

If anything the way you speak and type here online, you seem even less intelligent and more barbaric. Slavery is never justified, hatred of another human being is never justified.

but u look like monkeys. sad
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Fulaman198(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2012
somalia5:

but u look like monkeys. sad

You do?

I know for a fact I look nothing like a monkey
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by somalia5: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2012
Fulaman198:

You do?

I know for a fact I look nothing like a monkey

i just cant get over u guys ugly faces taht all...
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by ba7man(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2012
somalia5:

Actions like yours are quoted to be part of the reasons Africa is backwards. Don't you have anything positive to say?? Surely, you should have it in you. Rather than xchange ideas, information and encouragement, u dish out insults. Check yourself.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by ba7man(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2012
somalia5:

You wake up early in the morning on a weekday and this is what you do?? Like...seriously?? Go to the business section and go get some knowledge, man.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by somalia5: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2012
u should be hanged like ur forefathers
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by ba7man(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2012
somalia5: u should be hanged like ur forefathers
C'mon, u should b a source of knowledge that can help people understand your country better.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by ba7man(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2012
somalia5: u should be hanged like ur forefathers
I heard it on the news that Kenyan forces have launched an offensive in Somalia and I'm here hoping innocent people don't get caught in the cross-fire......and you are here, talking trash.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Fulaman198(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
ba7man: I heard it on the news that Kenyan forces have launched an offensive in Somalia and I'm here hoping innocent people don't get caught in the cross-fire......and you are here, talking trash.

Don't mind him, he's well-known for speaking utter nonsense
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by ba7man(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
Fulaman198:

Don't mind him, he's well-known for speaking utter nonsense
Yeah, I'v noticed him. He reigns supreme in the ethnic and sectarian section but he must not be allowed to do the same here.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by somalia5: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
slaves
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Fulaman198(m): 5:21am On Oct 03, 2012
somalia5: slaves

You are nothing more than the Bawle Kibbe of the Arab man
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2012
*looks up Bawle Kibbe*

*comes back confused* undecided
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by ba7man(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2012
somalia5: slaves
People are making money on Nairaland, gettin information and getting smarter, you are here advertizing your looks. I guess its the only thing you feel you have(that's even if he really is goodlookin which i'm sure he's not) but there are a lot of good lookin beggers on the streets of Nigeria. You only talk about stupid stuffs so i'v concluded that you lack the rest. Calling people that will feed you and your family slaves.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by ba7man(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2012
I come on nairaland in peace and to learn from people......but this Somali5 dude, he's gotta learn some truths that will make him think of his life,family and country while crying in his bed at night. I know he's a hate filled, unhappy human.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
Smh.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Fulaman198(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
*Kails*:
*looks up Bawle Kibbe*

*comes back confused* undecided

It means "urine" in Fulani language or for more inappropriate terms "p.iss"
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Fulaman198(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
ba7man: People are making money on Nairaland, gettin information and getting smarter, you are here advertizing your looks. I guess its the only thing you feel you have(that's even if he really is goodlookin which i'm sure he's not) but there are a lot of good lookin beggers on the streets of Nigeria. You only talk about stupid stuffs so i'v concluded that you lack the rest. Calling people that will feed you and your family slaves.

Amen (Amiin) to that, but please let us not make fun of beggars right now brother
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2012
Fulaman198:

It means "urine" in Fulani language or for more inappropriate terms "p.iss"

grin grin
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by somalia5: 1:08am On Oct 04, 2012
where is my wooman?

kails. wink
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 04, 2012
?

maybe i'm tripping.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by somalia5: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2012
*Kails*:
?

maybe i'm tripping.
*Kails*:
?

maybe i'm tripping.
*Kails*:
?

maybe i'm tripping.

whats with the drug refrences.

so are u or are u not my woman?
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Ijebu Boy And His City (with exclusive city pictures) / Susan Wenger,adunni Olorisa Is Dead ! / All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.