Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners (7285 Views)

Why Do Yoruba Muslims & Hausa-fulani Muslims Not Inter-marry? / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by MrsChima1(f): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
Fulaman198:

True, but it's not her fault. A lot of Africans still refer to ethnic groups as tribes, and therefore her an American is accustomed to it.

It is also not your fault that YOU ARE STILL IGNORANT......What is the different between the two? Even AFRICANS ARE SAYING TRIBES...and you want to blame Americans nigga?

Tribe   [trahyb] Show IPA
noun
any aggregate of people united by ties of descent from a common ancestor, community of customs and traditions, adherence to the same leaders, etc.
a local division of an aboriginal people.
a division of some other people.
a class or type of animals, plants, articles, or the like.
Animal Husbandry . a group of animals, especially cattle, descended through the female line from a common female ancestor.

eth·nic·i·ty   [eth-nis-i-tee] Show IPA
noun, plural eth·nic·i·ties.
ethnic traits, background, allegiance, or association.
an ethnic group: Representatives of several ethnicities were present.

Yes...I am an American and get your Fulani tribes out of America. wink
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by tpia5: 1:31am On Oct 05, 2012
Which fulani tribes are those.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by somalia5: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2012
fulani are not better than hornets.

the sad reality is by comparing horn africans and fulani you have stated that these two groups are better looking than negroids.

we horners are the originals. most fulani dont even have soft hair and straight nose. its only like 20 percent who have our features. even then they look more bantu than horner.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by MrsChima1(f): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
tpia@:
Which fulani tribes are those.

The Westerners. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by tpia5: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
^ do you mean fulani who are AA (or white), or fulani who emigrated recently from africa.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by MrsChima1(f): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
tpia@:
^ do you mean fulani who are AA (or white), or fulani who emigrated recently from africa.

The Westerners.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Fulaman198(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

It is also not your fault that YOU ARE STILL IGNORANT......What is the different between the two? Even AFRICANS ARE SAYING TRIBES...and you want to blame Americans nigga?

Tribe   [trahyb] Show IPA
noun
any aggregate of people united by ties of descent from a common ancestor, community of customs and traditions, adherence to the same leaders, etc.
a local division of an aboriginal people.
a division of some other people.
a class or type of animals, plants, articles, or the like.
Animal Husbandry . a group of animals, especially cattle, descended through the female line from a common female ancestor.

eth·nic·i·ty   [eth-nis-i-tee] Show IPA
noun, plural eth·nic·i·ties.
ethnic traits, background, allegiance, or association.
an ethnic group: Representatives of several ethnicities were present.

Yes...I am an American and get your Fulani tribes out of America. wink

There is a huge difference between tribe and ethnic group. Only naive Africans use tribe.

An ethnic group is one comprised of many sub groups (these subgroups can be considered tribes).

Igbos are an ethnic group because there are also many Igbo sub-groups.
Yoruba are an ethnic group because there are also many Yoruba sub-groups.
Fulani are an ethnic group because there are also many Fulani subgroups.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group

"An ethnic group is a group of people whose members are identified through a common trait. This can, but does not have to, include an idea of common heritage, a common culture, a shared language or dialect.[1] The group's ethos or ideology may also stress common ancestry and religion, as opposed to an ethnic minority group which refers to race.[2][3][4][5] The process that results in the emergence of an ethnicity is called ethnogenesis. Some ethnic groups are marked by little more than a common name."
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Fulaman198(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
tpia@:

No such a thing as a "white" Fulani.

There are light-complexioned Fulani definitely not white though.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Fulaman198(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
somalia5: fulani are not better than hornets.

the sad reality is by comparing horn africans and fulani you have stated that these two groups are better looking than negroids.

we horners are the originals. most fulani dont even have soft hair and straight nose. its only like 20 percent who have our features. even then they look more bantu than horner.

Keep deceiving yourself pal. Somalian women don't even look good and horners aren't that good looking either, not to be mean I am just being honest. I have never seen a horn woman that makes me say "wow oh my gosh she is so beautiful."

I am Fulani and I don't even think Fulani are the best looking women. I think Yoruba, Serers, Wolof, and some other West African ethnicities are the best. This is called being fair and not in denial. Fulani women are beautiful I love my women but they don't have the physical features of say the Yoruba (with large bosoms and big rear). Some Fulani women do, but not par with Yoruba women.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by tpia5: 12:36am On Oct 06, 2012
Fulaman198:

No such a thing as a "white" Fulani.

There are light-complexioned Fulani definitely not white though.

since i said AA or white, i meant fulanis who have been integrated into those groups.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2012
lol @ blyss' post fail.

#aaaha. tongue
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Blyss: 2:20am On Oct 06, 2012
*Kails*:
lol @ blyss' post fail.

#aaaha. tongue

The mode in this joint is lame as hell. Gonna erase my post because of some azz cheek peekage.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by peacewarrior: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
Everybody be warned...somalia5 is not a real somali.watch out for imposters or people who dont believe in african unity that just trying to come in here to divide african people..let me give every one some knowledge. first all africans are different in features,language,tribes,ethnic groups but one thing we all have in common we are all Black or descended of original Black people..this is the problem with africans in africa and abroad is that you guys go against each other like this white man(european or white arab) have want it to be..To talk who is better is a personal opionion and should be kept to your self because in the condition we are in as africans we dont have time to argue about that..we all different but come from one black family..
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 25, 2013
somalia5: dude ur slaying urself.

they speak an afro asiatic language. u guys speak niger-congo language

Just because they speak Afro-Asiatic doesn't mean they are related to horners. Saying just because speak the same language means they must be related is the most silliest thing I've ever heard. People in Southwest Asia speak Afro-Asiatic...Now are they related to horners?

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by peacewarrior: 1:25am On Mar 25, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Just because they speak Afro-Asiatic doesn't mean they are related to horners. Saying just because speak the same language means they must be related is the most silliest thing I've ever heard. People in Southwest Asia speak Afro-Asiatic...Now are they related to horners?

Dont listen to that somala5..he/she is not somali but a person trying to divide africans and does not believe in african unity.
Re: Fulani's Are More Beautiful Than The Horners by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 25, 2013
peacewarrior:

Dont listen to that somala5..he/she is not somali but a person trying to divide africans and does not believe in african unity.
I know...Just correcting the ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mighty Gigantic Whale Fish Witness On Alpha Beach Lagos ,during An Ocean Sur / All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple / Is 'kanye' An Igbo Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.