Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

At What Age Did You Start Dating? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Start Dating? (20713 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by Lyth: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
chucky234: If you get fine sister with curvy backside then I go fit show you my gold medal

Lmao ...I'm pretty sure Path dnt care 2 see dat medal no more.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by chucky234(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
Lyth:

Lmao ...I'm pretty sure Path dnt care 2 see dat medal no more.
Na him choice to make oooo
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
I know most girls started dating when their t.its started getting bigger.. lol

Wearing sport bra and all that... undecided undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by akigbemaru: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
I started fucking when I was just 6! Thanks to the one room apartment that I lived with my uncle.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by Adufaye(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
2 b sincere,mine waz wen i was in nusery 1 or 2,i stil c d gal,he waz lyk telin ma frnd dat i waz ha 1st b.f.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by chucky234(m): 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Lol. I retire small come here na. People dey see better curves here o grin
The true confessions wey dey here no be small revelation,somebody even she start to date for 6months while another one dey kpolonbi her class teacher when she dey 10yrs.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by DExplorer1: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
chucky234: The true confessions wey dey here no be small revelation,somebody even she start to date for 6months while another one dey kpolonbi her class teacher when she dey 10yrs.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bro the tin tire me sef, hope dem go confuse like this give their partner before marriage grin
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by Kenistry(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
21.....in d university
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by jasmine21(f): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
At 16 smiley
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by DollyParton1(f): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by edelweiss(f): 12:23am On Sep 23, 2012
17 years
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by member479760: 2:54am On Sep 23, 2012
started phucking at 13 and dating at 22!
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by dj5naira(m): 4:06am On Sep 23, 2012
nikkyshyne:
My sister, all of the above oo. Sugar daddies dey there sef. But asin, you know, I mean, I be correct sophisticated classy babe I don't settle for less and sex. grin grin tongue
Czar-Chris:
There's a difference 4rm when u started humping to when you actually had a dating experinence.
Honestly, I started humping in primary 5, i was about 8(am truely not proud of it)and before we start judgeing i was from a very good, well to do christian home.
But I started date at about 14yrs of age. Before then i was humping absolutely anything in skirts.
member_479760: started phucking at 13 and dating at 22!
akigbemaru: I started fucking when I was just 6! Thanks to the one room apartment that I lived with my uncle.
pseudonomer: I've been handling, caressing, and smoochin since I was maybe 8, mommy and daddy stuffs and d hide and seek too. Had my first sex when I Was 15. My first real relationship when I was 16
shymexx: Started proper dating when I was 18...

But I've been beating big t.its and massive batty since I was 14.. cool
Stop exposing your weakness.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by dj5naira(m): 4:16am On Sep 23, 2012
tobechi74: I havent dated , i am not dating and i wil not date
Allergic to the same/opposite sex?
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by lawa18(m): 4:37am On Sep 23, 2012
berem: ori e need lati la igi mo lo ri! Lol

@acidosis,since you are the poster I will surely say the truth.mine was 16-20yrs.met my first boyfriend at 20 and we eventually got married 6yrs later.
una try o. 6yrs of courtship
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by dj5naira(m): 4:40am On Sep 23, 2012
Stone Age.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by candieangel12(f): 4:40am On Sep 23, 2012
first boyfriend was in kindergarten at 5yrs old. his name was williams. during nap time i wud sneak into his cot and he proposed 2 me wit a plastic ring. lol goood times
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by Otses(f): 4:52am On Sep 23, 2012
21, at the university.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by Madawaki01(m): 5:00am On Sep 23, 2012
member_479760: started phucking at 13 and dating at 22!
YEEPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by Phikom(m): 5:15am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by Mynd44: 6:32am On Sep 23, 2012
Maria-G:
wetin concern you?......talk ya own.
i started dating when I was 8
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by Sike(m): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2012
I started dating at 16. Odd, I didn't even really like d guy..tall, skinny thing with an assortment of pimples on his face. Wetin I for do? It was peer pressure!!!
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by olempe(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2012
Czar-Chris:
There's a difference 4rm when u started humping to when you actually had a dating experinence.
Honestly, I started humping in primary 5, i was about 8(am truely not proud of it)and before we start judgeing i was from a very good, well to do christian home.
But I started date at about 14yrs of age. Before then i was humping absolutely anything in skirts.

Smh...
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by ITbomb(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2012
I dunno
Serious.
There was this girl we used to do mum n dad behind stairs tinz , way back maybe 8. I met her recently and she run up to me shouting my first bf, I was like wtf , was that a relationship .

She said I taught her many tinz , I replied that I knew nothing then if she needs more lessons we could hook up and continue from where we stopped .

She said no that she was already engaged getting married this december , I replied ok then , this conversation is over.
Was that a relationship?
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by donwilz(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2012
Started real dating at 12 yrs, although I broke up with the girl a yr ago, but she still dey disturb my life... But I started having intimacy at 5 yrs... Not proud of it... Had some calabar neighbors that spoilt me... Grown up undergraduates then oo... Mtchewww
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2012
ITbomb: I dunno
Serious.
There was this girl we used to do mum n dad behind stairs tinz , way back maybe 8. I met her recently and she run up to me shouting my first bf, I was like wtf , was that a relationship .

She said I taught her many tinz , I replied that I knew nothing then if she needs more lessons we could hook up and continue from where we stopped .

She said no that she was already engaged getting married this december , I replied ok then , this conversation is over.
Was that a relationship?
Ogbeni liv story joor! Simple question, u and ur ancestor Daulynews go dey reply wiv pages. Na number we dey find o! Jeeeez...

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2012
Kolade9:
cos he does other things apart from just changing pampersgrin
Who are d sick bastardssss dat liked dis comment? Fawcking paedos! angry
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by Bisjosh(f): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2012
@ 21 kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Start Dating? by ITbomb(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ogbeni liv story joor! Simple question, u and ur ancestor Daulynews go dey reply wiv pages. Na number we dey find o! Jeeeez...
Laziness , na me u go blame?
Soon ur fellow crackhead will come around and mynd that it is too long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought / My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.