Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (20632 Views)

Why Are Women so jealous? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2011
Girls do not even start on me cus this is true. For the sake of not generalizing let me put "some" Cus am not talking abt every woman.
This is no joke mannh! It baffles me when I see other women putting down girls that are more beautiful than them. I have seen it so many times. Do not even called me a hypocrite, cus I don't do it. grin

I mean if a woman is more beautiful than you, she is more beautiful than you undecided accept it. No need to get jealous and all mean. To be honest our nature scares me at times lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by livedit(f): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2011
I've seen it too. All I can do is pray for these women who are like that. To me, women or people in general in order to build themselves up they have to put down other people is pathetic. Not only does it show that you are unhappy and haven't accepted yourself, it also shows insecurity and immaturity. Moreover, they are living in this "fantasy" world that nobody is better than them nor look better than them. It's just sad, and I feel bad for the people that has to hate on other people just because they are beautiful or/and successful. That's just the way it is. Everyone was uniquely made in God's image and "looks" do not make the person. It's who they are on the inside that matters most.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima(f): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2011
Lawd Rokiatu!!!!!

Hello sisters! How yall be?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by tpia5: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
iwa lewa.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2011
livedit:

I've seen it too. All I can do is pray for these women who are like that. To me, women or people in general in order to build themselves up they have to put down other people is pathetic. Not only does it show that you are unhappy and haven't accepted yourself, it also shows insecurity and immaturity. Moreover, they are living in this "fantasy" world that nobody is better than them nor look better than them. It's just sad, and I feel bad for the people that has to hate on other people just because they are beautiful or/and successful. That's just the way it is. Everyone was uniquely made in God's image and "looks" do not make the person. It's who they are on the inside that matters most.
You absolutely understand where am coming from. my point exactly.

@Mrs Chima, So what do u think? I want to hear ur opinion. Do not tell me you are one of those women grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima(f): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2011
Rokiatu,

Have I ever expressed any jealousy toward any women ON THIS SITE?  Be honest.  You already know the people who have EXPRESSED IT CONSTANTLY for the reason why you created this thread. wink
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by kokoye(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2011
that's the way they were created. And there's nothing that can be done about it.

The same way men are turned on by physical attributes - nothing can be done about it as well.

So dont cruficy either sex . . only pray they keep it under control.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima(f): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2011
Can somebody tell that man above me that I am mad at him. angry angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by kokoye(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2011
I will tell him for you . . . .
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima(f): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2011
Hey suga!!!!! Happy New Years! How you be? You finally found the password to your account huh? Welcome back! I have been good. grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by hasyak(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2011
more beautiful than them? is it all about beauty? its so shallow pinning it down to beauty alone. anyway, my take is that God created woman to behave like that for He knows best, now it is left for the individual to transmute that habit to something positive
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Rokiatu,

Have I ever expressed any jealousy toward any women ON THIS SITE?  Be honest.

Hahahahahaha see question. Please lets not go there grin

I really do not know what goes on in your head. grin  grin  

Mrs.Chima:

You already know the people who have EXPRESSED IT CONSTANTLY for the reason why you created this thread. wink

I do not pay special attention to who's jealous on here and who's not. I'm talking abt real life here.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by kokoye(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hey suga!!!!! Happy New Years! How you be? You finally found the password to your account huh? Welcome back! I have been good. grin

?  is that  . . .  you changed ur name again? oh well

been real busy with some project so i've not had time for NL.   got me some slack now so I decided to come start some trouble.

How you be?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima(f): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2011
rokiatu:

Hahahahahaha see question. Please lets not go there grin

I really do not know what goes on in your head. grin  grin  

I do not pay special attention to who's jealous on here and who's not. I'm talking abt real life here.

Sure. If you say so suga. wink
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2011
hasyak:

more beautiful than them? is it all about beauty? its so shallow pinning it down to beauty alone. anyway, my take is that God created woman to behave like that for He knows best, now it is left for the individual to transmute that habit to something positive
Obviously not beauty alone. undecided Men, Fashion, infact fashion should be number one.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima(f): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
kokoye:

?  is that  . . .  you changed your name again? oh well

been real busy with some project so i've not had time for NL.   got me some slack now so I decided to come start some trouble.

How you be?

That good. I figured you got tied up trying to keep up with the mounting of the horse. However, did you get that ugly shoe yet?

You said that women are designed to be jealous of others what the point in that?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Dsense(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2011
Rokiat,
Just let us go straight to the point . . . . .Women are strange,venomous,hypochrite, greedy,selfish,destitutte,apathetic aliens.

When they come across a girl that's cuter and more beautiful they start beefing,gossiping,Alienating and looking for the simplest way of getting her down.

Why? . .  ,  . . . I'm not gonna get married anymore . . . . .  .I'm scared of women cry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by kokoye(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That good. I figured you got tied up trying to keep up with the mounting of the horse. However, did you get that ugly shoe yet?

You said that women are designed to be jealous of others what the point in that?

Yup. . .I was busy.  Those shoes - pre-order till April so I have lost intesrest  wink  

but I'm trying to see if I can get a creed irish tweed cologne for valentines . . the wife says it is too expensive for a damn perfume angry

back to the issue at hand, yup, most women are better friends with male guys than other females.  . .you can take a poll to prove it

. . and a lot of men are dogs - that's what you call them.  grin

Yes I said it!
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by tpia5: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2011
more beautiful than them? is it all about beauty? its so shallow pinning it down to beauty alone

thank you.

it's women's nature to be catty, and they envy each other anything, not necessarily looks alone.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2011
D-sense:

Rokiat,
Just let us go straight to the point . . . . .Women are strange,venomous,hypochrite, greedy,selfish,destitutte,apathetic aliens.

You are going too far here sir grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Dsense(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^Always curious bout telling the truth grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima(f): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2011
kokoye:

Yup. . .I was busy.  Those shoes - pre-order till April so I have lost intesrest  wink  

but I'm trying to see if I can get a creed irish tweed cologne for valentines . . the wife says it is too expensive for a damn perfume angry

back to the issue at hand, yup, most women are better friends with male guys than other females.  . .you can take a poll to prove it

. . and a lot of men are dogs - that's what you call them.  grin

Yes I said it!

You right about that.  Men are dogs.  I also have to agree with you as well when you said women have more guys friends.  A cousin of mine has ALL DUDE FRIENDS and one girl friend.  

Before I was married, I had a mixture of both male and mostly female friends.  Now, we are adding married couples to the friend list and slowly but surely losing single friends.  I guess that how it be huh?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by ebila(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2011
@Poster,
I guess it's cos women are always unsure of themselves.So even when they look good,they feel other women look better and thus start getting jealoused.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by iice(f): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
Sometimes its because they really do think the woman is not that pretty.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by ebila(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2011
iice:

Sometimes its because they really do think the woman is not that pretty.
Huh?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by iice(f): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
Simply means what it means.
Not everyone has the same tastes. What some people find pretty, others don't and vice versa.
For someone to say, she ain't all that doesn't always mean that they are jealous. They simply don't see prettiness 'others' see.

Anyway. . .it's the matrix. Baby food and minions.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2011
iice link=topic=598274.msg7661041#msg7661041 date=1296750847
For someone to say, she ain't all that doesn't always mean that they are jealous. They simply don't see prettiness 'others' see.

Anyway. . .it's the matrix. Baby food and minions.[/color:

LOL maaa you may want to read again.

This ain't abt me.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Zahnda(f): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2011
Women hate women because of LOOKS, INSECURITY, plus end result, MEN As women we're still mostly valued by our attractiveness. The not so cute are most guilty of this hateration for obvious reasons. It's sad really.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by iice(f): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL maaa you may want to read again.

This ain't abt me.

Who said anything about you?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by tpia5: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2011
ugly women envy beautiful women, beautiful women envy ugly women, jealousy isnt exclusive to any one group.

and yes, beauty does lie in the eye of the beholder most times.

and of course what really brings out the claws is when women feel they are competing for a man's attention.

na WWF smackdown be that.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by HarryPotter1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2011
Gurls and their wahala.lol
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
nadies when will all thses stop hmn,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.