Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? (13290 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
Choreography part, where ladies will free style and shake dem bootiesss. Especially in Christ Embassy and Rhema Chapel. Those girls will make you feel like you are in heaven.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Sagytarius(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
Announcement time. That is when I get the time to fiddle with my phone. #VisitingNairaland; #wetinconcernmewithmeetingsuponmeetings

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by NEROSKY(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
Callotti: The 'winch-slapping' sessions! grin
Especially 'African' winchezzz! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4pp7IZ3nH0

hahahahahaha!
Mine is praise n worship time...
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by tucker12(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
1)The Worship It lifts the spirit up 2)The Message You get insight in Gods infallible Word. 3) Offering time; no matter how small I commit it to God with a thankful and joyful heart.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by ojeka1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
worship time i feel it should continue all day
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Capaccini(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
Rocktation: The end part. Because I'd be exhausted from sitting down on a spot for so long, and would be set to vamoose. smiley

grin
LOL>> YOU BE WINCH? WHY WUD U BE IN A HURRY TO LEAVE THE PRESENCE OF GOD!!

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Lakayana: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
Yomieluv: I love the closing part of the church,it gives me opportunity to showcase my designer wears,all in the name of pretending to greet one member,or the other.
You truly needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
I like singing the hymns & holy communion.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by gragraboy: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
the benediction!!!
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Lakayana: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
solidbroda: Choreography part, where ladies will free style and shake dem bootiesss. Especially in Christ Embassy and Rhema Chapel. Those girls will make you feel like you are in heaven.
May God help us if it has come to men going to church to look at yansh.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by vitality33: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
otokx: the communion part because of the way it is organized starting with either the nicene or apostolic creed then the invitation to the supper by the priest and finally the procession to the altar to partake alongside the hymns with the organ playing in the background.
Thanks a million
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Capaccini(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
AS FOR ME SHA I SHA NUFFIN LIKE MY PRAISE AND WORSHIP SESSION
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
Can't remember the last time I went to church! Lord have mercy on my soul. embarassed
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by bigx(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sermon
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
The Holy Eucharist and Thanksgiving when everybody go dey shake bodi.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
Lakayana: May God help us if it has come to men going to church to look at yansh.
no, tell their G.Os to control the way those girls shake dem bomboms in skirts and leggings.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Aksonman: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
When the priest says, "Take this all of u and eat,this is my body which will be given up for you" ***bell rings*** "And he took the bread to his disciples gave thanks and praise and said, "Take this all of u and drink from it,this is my blood,the blood of the new and everlasting convenant. It will be shed for you and for all men so that sins may be forgiven. Do this in memory if me." ***bell rings again***
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ROCKS!

3 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Kusbaby(f): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
4reigningqueen: The Sermon, because that is the time to listen to the truth undiluted by PASTOR TUNDE you are very correct,i enjoy pastor Bakare's teaching evry sunday,wht a refreshing moment in d presence of God. BAKARE.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by jimino(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
I enjoy d entire mass.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by jimino(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
I enjoy d entire mass. D mass is so awesome.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by condralbede(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
Offertory time,blessing time!
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
Lakayana: You truly needs deliverance.
na u need deliverance,must I like the part u like?where else can I show my designer wear,if not a church....My God is not a poor God,he maketh man rich,so I've to glorify him by showing off his glory over me.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by sunch(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
Let us share the grace in fellowship
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
No offence but d more dis catholic peeps are posting on dis thread, the more i vow never to attend one.

@op. All parts are d best. D one i love most is praise and worship. Its even d only 'food' my creator 'eats'. Yeah right!

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by calculusx(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
Akson man: When the priest says, "Take this all of u and eat,this is my body which will be given up for you" ***bell rings*** "And he took the bread to his disciples gave thanks and praise and said, "Take this all of u and drink from it,this is my blood,the blood of the new and everlasting convenant. It will be shed for you and for all men so that sins may be forgiven. Do this in memory if me." ***bell rings again***
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ROCKS!

Yes bro and some people will tell you Catholic Church is boring. We know those set of people from Sunday school and catechism days, they sit at the back and never pay attention. Worshiping GOD should be in a Solemn way and not to be shaking buttocks from beginning to the end grin Every part of worshiping GOD is interesting but we enjoy a part better than each other.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by calculusx(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
booqee: No offence but d more dis catholic peeps are posting on dis thread, the more i vow never to attend one.

@op. All parts are d best. D one i love most is praise and worship. Its even d only 'food' my creator 'eats'. Yeah right!

The Celestians will be through by 6pm while other denominations will be here after EPL matches to comment on this thread. Can you remember the last time you saw Catholics canvassing for members on the street? No offence meant

3 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dont mean to sound judgemental but i can see a clear difference between catholics and Pentecostals from the comments, catholics are deeper interested in the core while most of the Pentecostals who have commented here are interested in the show and side attractions
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Assonite(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
WORSHIP
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by alphaconde(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08: Dont mean to sound judgemental but i can see a clear difference between catholics and Pentecostals from the comments, catholics are deeper interested in the core while most of the Pentecostals who have commented here are interested in the show and side attractions

U r an objective person
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by mofuflex(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
D praise &worship time , this is †ђξ perfect time τ̲̅Φ connect with the heavenly signals .
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Rocktation(f): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
calculusx:
Can you remember the last time you saw Catholics canvassing for members on the street? No offence meant

Correct guy, let her answer this. I don't know who asked her a question that made her answer herself earlier on.

Capaccini:
LOL>> YOU BE WINCH? WHY WUD U BE IN A HURRY TO LEAVE THE PRESENCE OF GOD!!

My brother, going to church is only obligatory. It doesn't exactly define our faithfulness in following Him. God is present in every area of my life; left, center, right, toilet, work, kitchen...everywhere. So I 'never' leave His presence.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
offering grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts / How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) / Do You Eat Meat On Good Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.