Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? (13291 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by olu4life(m): 12:28am On Sep 24, 2012
Odunnu: If I miss worship, I dont go to church!
100 Likes. I tell peeps,if u miss the praise & worship,u've missed the service. I connect easily thru worship. Praise is what i do. Also connect with the preaching but i sieve my messages sha,mak nobody com put confusion into me.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by vicholas(m): 1:38am On Sep 24, 2012
As for me i like the praise and worship
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by TerryCarr(m): 2:11am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 24, 2012
TerryCarr:
grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMJcVGx0QYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOxVjbGvUpI

The dude lookkkkkkssssssss so fake!!!!

Jezzzz!!! When demons are being sent out of a person, doesn't it usually find another host? Even jesus can't make them "disappear and never come back".

All these freakishly lying pastors grin

Sometimes I think the pastors are the evils ones themselves. Na dem they possess their congregation lipsrsealed
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by paris10: 2:31am On Sep 24, 2012
I prefer the worship session. The tithe and offering session is the time when men flex their muscles, and the poor are left out of the blessings.

The Sermon session is designed for Pastors to show us their new found grammar and egoistical hedonism.

So, I will praise and worship God all my life. Apparently, when I last check, God honours Praise and Worship than all the routine rituals now done in Churches.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 24, 2012
I prefer the hymn session to any other thing. That is what I enjoy with MFM most. Only the hymns
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by linearity: 2:51am On Sep 24, 2012
I like the part wey dem go say make we turn around to shake or hug your neighbor.....that is the only opportunity I got to shake and huge the girl I trailed to church and have carefully selected my seat to be close to her's...waiting patiently for the hugging/shaking or exchanging of peace time smiley
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by EXCELLENCEAbia: 6:34am On Sep 24, 2012
i enjoy every part of it because it is the thingg of my father an non is a waste
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by omicron(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2012
The whole mass
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2012
[size=10pt]The part i like most is the Praise + Worship section.[/10pt]
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by vichofu(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2012
Dat means U go 2 church 2 showcase urself and not 2 worship God. May d Lord ve mercy on ur soul
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by hizaya61(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2012
preaching time cos that when God want to talk to me through is servant
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by ghetomum: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2012
tobechi74: Offertory time
blessing time
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by fm7070: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2012
praise, worship and sensible sermon
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by esn1(f): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2012
Consecration time, seconded by The Holy Eucharist. The end of Mass. Go in Peace. Love the Catholic Church.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by greatgod2012(f): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
everything!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Pethan: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
I like the choir ministration and also the message from the man of God
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by victme1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
me, i am a Celestian. I love the hymns. Leaves you fufilled.
ambrosini593: As for me I enjoy choir ministration. Because they sing and bring down the presence of God. What of you? Share your likes
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
You are right. I enjoy praise n worship session so much.
Swtchinny: I enjoy the praise and worship section most cos dats wen we invite God and den inform him through prayer.
You are right. I enjoy praise n worship session so much.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2012
Clemzy16: The choir ministration, praise and worship. And possibly the sermor. I'm not a prayer fan. I don't hate prayers but i can't pray for a long time. Especially repeating the same prayer point.
correct
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by MoAfrica: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2012
I enjoy praise and worship a lot, but the most beautiful time that I look forward to every Sunday, is after second service when everybody is living for home, I just seat down and relax by myself in the auditorium, normally I am one of the last people to live church, I just enjoy that precious moment.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by jeddyMay(f): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
ChEkWaS IyKe :
I like d praiz n worshirp sension. Cus it mks me feel d presence of GOD

It gives me fulfillment cos i feel free to demonstrate in the house of God and also the preaching. grin
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by davidiyke(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
WORSHIP & PRAISE. BUT I MARVEL IN THE POWER OF PROPHESY. GOD PROVES THAT PRAISE/ WORSHIP IS ACCEPTED WHEN MIRACLES /TESIMONIES MANIFEST. CHECK OUT THE FACEBOOK PAGE- MOUNTAIN OF DELIVERANCE CHRIST MINISTRY. CONTACT - 08035214480, 08033334657

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by davidiyke(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
davidiyke: WORSHIP & PRAISE. BUT I MARVEL IN THE POWER OF PROPHESY. GOD PROVES THAT PRAISE/ WORSHIP IS ACCEPTED WHEN MIRACLES /TESIMONIES MANIFEST. CHECK OUT THE FACEBOOK PAGE- MOUNTAIN OF DELIVERANCE CHRIST MINISTRY. CONTACT - 08035214480, 08033334657

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts / Do You Eat Meat On Good Friday? / How I Got Born-again (Christians Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.