Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? (13285 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Sirmikky1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
Worship tyme
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by akigbemaru: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
Benny Hinn, this fake man of Devil, loves to come to Africa or central America, where superstitions and poverty deeply grounded in the land.
Nobody feels him in America, where witch-craft has been relegated to back door of Hollywood movie. And in a country of good health care and highly sophisticated medical equipment nobody borders to run to this faker. Africans are so weak and gullible that being the first human on earth, you brought all the religions of the world and dissipated them out to other parts of the world and just because every passed away through oral method, the revisionists have rewritten your history for you and called it a 'dark age' meaning you have no history.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by honeric01(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
80% because of the efikis and the man made doctrines, few only spoke about how connected they connect to the word being preached from the pulpit.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Odunnu: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
If I miss worship, I didnt go to church!
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
calculusx:

The Celestians will be through by 6pm while other denominations will be here after EPL matches to comment on this thread. Can you remember the last time you saw Catholics canvassing for members on the street? No offence meant
wait..are you for real?? undecided trouble siddon jejeli on his own..u say by force u must to disturb am. Dyu see me arguing on whether catholics are canvassing for members or not..whoever brought d issue of evangelism here?? Really i don't seem to get ur post. I know what i saw and observed before making my comment. Its my opinion and MY opinion it is. I'm not here to argue only spilling wats on my mind..if it got you on d wrong side..then sorry man you gotta deal with it.
Maybe u need to reread my post..don't know where you got it twisted.
booqee: No offence but d more dis catholic peeps are posting on dis thread, the more i vow never to attend one.

@op. All parts are d best. D one i love most is praise and worship. Its even d only 'food' my creator 'eats'. Yeah right!
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by anitank(f): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
booqee: No offence but d more dis catholic peeps are posting on dis thread, the more i vow never to attend one.

Good! We won't even notice your absence. We have more members than we can account for. Most of them don't even get a space to sit when they come late.
So like I said, we won't notice ur absence if u decide not to attend a catholic church! Period!!!
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nella(f): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
* Need I say more? * Everythin CA-THO-LI-CA me luff!
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by swizz01(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
worship section..................it makes me have an insight of hu God truly is........
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Steveonyekachi: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
I love worship song, its brings down the presence of God
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by ITbomb(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
Worship , ironically I don't like Praise- too much show body and wild noise

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by SunTzu(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
I don't know. cool
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Lero15(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
Praise & Worship...wish we can do dat truout & go home!

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Seun(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
Odunnu: If I miss worship, I didnt go to church!
Thank you. It's good exercise and quite cathartic too!
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
Praise and Worship handsdown! For some reason, my soul is touched and my spirit is just in synch with my God during praise and worship. I feel a real and deep connection with God during praise and worship.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by JoanJohnson(f): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
I don't ever wanna miss d praise and worship session, it puts me in the right mood for the word to come forth. So inspiring and captivating. Brings God's glory down.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by philipstanley(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
As far as am in de presence of God i enjoy every moment
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by emabe: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
But u know its not everybody dat go to church to worship God. U shld have said 4 those who do.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Pritheeann(f): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
as 4mi i luv evry damn section of rccq service..most especialy wen itz a moment of worship n choir ministratn...
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Swtchinny(f): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
I enjoy the praise and worship section most cos dats wen we invite God and den inform him through prayer.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
Meet and greet!!

My former church had this part where they ask everyone to walk around and say hi to their neighbour..

That's when I move in.. The prettiest chicks are my neighbours.. I walk up, say hi, chat up a quick conversation, hand in my complimentary card and wait..

Pentecostal churches are filled with lose girls...
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by yemobrown(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
[/color]
Joan Johnson: I don't ever wanna miss d praise and worship session, it puts me in the right mood for the word to come forth. So inspiring and captivating. Brings God's glory down.
[color=#006600]
[color=#006600][/co

"Talawon wonyi bi Irawo, "
"To duro Lori oke mimo".

This song is so so inspiring..
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
The part where I getta stay in my bed and save myself 4 extra hours of sleep before work.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by okpurukata(f): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
The homily. For those who don't understand, it means the preaching. In Pentecostal terms the word. Then the Eucharist.

I feel incomplete if I should miss mass any Sunday. God Bless you all.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by omiobo: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
I dnt konw which church to attend because most of the shepherd don't have grasses to feed the sheep. Spiritually most christians suffer kwashokor. grin
gringringrin
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by sucezTP(f): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
The sermon, because i will have enough time to sleep...

The praise and worship hour, because i love to watch people dancing off-beat..
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by dharmgrazy(f): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
Praise n worship section
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Tushed: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
sermon
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by ADidi1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
ambrosini593: As for me I enjoy choir ministration. Because they sing and bring down the presence of God. What of you? Share your likes
All part of the service are interesting, but praise and worship bring a high tempo.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by 2gbasky22(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
Omo Alata: The church I was going before, the closing grace.
The church I am going now, I enjoy every part of the service grin

he wey dey go frm church to church na ASHAWO

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Tenison: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
The Homily is the part i njoy most.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by NosaHenry(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
I like the sermon part especially when the preacher is talking sense and not trying to swindle me.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by kevoh(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
More like parts I hate most:
1. When the pastor is preaching\shouting into the mic, woe betide you if you sit close to the speakers.You definitely will get deaf if it continues that way. The microphone is meant to amplify your voice why do you have to scream all in the name of preaching.
2. When I am trying to catch a good night rest and some closeby church with speakers on full blast is denying me sleep all in the name of preaching,praise and worship or casting of demons.Na wetin na? There should be time for everything.
3.When it's obvious that I am just leaving church on a sunday morning and you are still giving me pamphlets to attend your own church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) / Qualification For Heaven / Men of God Or Gods Of Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.