Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom (30920 Views)

Man Bags 4 Months Jail Term For Beating Commercial Sex Worker In Abuja / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by victor2020(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
the girl get liver sha lipsrsealed
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Alaafialoro(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
What a world we live in! The poor girl will now have to suffer for her womaninizing and reckless father‘s offence. Just like someone rightly posted,the woman is to be blamed for staying in a marriage that was obviously going to fail. Marriage is never a do or die affair
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by ben4reel: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
ignis: If this type of things keep happening i think husbands will stop beating their wives.
hehehehe....are you by any chance recommending this unfortunate incidence as a panacea for checking wife battering?
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
Girl? Stabbed her Dad to death?

She should be kept on strict supervision. That's no mean feat. shocked
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by temujin1234: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
I hope this is dealt with in a compassionate manner.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by passionate88: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
berem: she no get only heart! She get liver and every other organ in her body to kill im papa! The girl harsh o! She kill im papa finish com dey ask wether she go go jail? Of course I wouldn't blame her sha.
I drink to that..
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by browncool(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
When Filipinas fall in love, they put body heart and soul no wonder the Americans are always trooping there in their hundreds to look for wives; however, the woman I would say is very stupid for having her daughter become a murderer in what she could have easily prevented by walking away from the marriage
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by dasparrow: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ilekokonit:

Very insightful statement. Every couple argues (its called getting to know yourselves deeper as different from the superficial and sometimes phony knowledge you had of one another before marriage) BUT the minute you start seeing hatred in the same eyes you once saw love (even in the middle of an argument) then the handwriting is on the wall and only God and a great dose of Love, Forgiveness and Longsuffering can bring back SOME of that love that is gradually turning to hatred.
If all else fails and everytime you argue you REPEATEDLY keep seeing hatred in the same eyes you once saw love then for the sake of your sanity and the safety of all concerned (especially the kids if you have any) then it is time to call time on the marriage.

First its the increase in "Death at the Hands of a Spouse" that we are witnessing in marriages that have become a "War of the Roses" (including in Naija where this was not too common in the past). I hope Death at the hands of a child, trying to protect one parent will not creep into Naija.

But serioulsy, once a marriage is dead then its dead and its better to MOVE ON and let sleeping dogs lie instead of stubbornly holding onto a dead marriage thereby poisoning the upbringing of the kids who are smarter and more sensitive than you think. Afterall its not the kids fault that Daddy and Mummy are no longer seeing eye to eye. ITS JUST A FACT OF LIFE IN 21ST CENTURY MARRIAGES.

@Bolded

Yes it will at the rate Nigerians are going. I saw a youtube video on bellanaija that stated that 50% or every 1 in 2 married Nigerian women are victims of domestic violence in Nigeria. What makes domestic violence worse in Nigeria is that these abused women are constantly told to go back to their abusive husbands. There is no safe haven for abused women and their children in Nigerian society.

In addition, Nigerian society is crawling with hypocrites. People who believe in suffering and smiling and pushing people to remain in dangerous circumstances like an abusive marraige. So who is to say that in the not so distant future, children will not begin to take matters into their own hands like this 11 year old girl did? There is only so much a human being can take. We should always remember that.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
kpozite: Well warning to all wife/ girlfriend beaters. If you think you are strong go and sign up leather or feather weight boxing and use your talent to make money rather than use it against your loved ones.
WTF are you saying? Oh lawd!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Errr. . . Excuse me but last I checked,

It is better to be a Father Killer than to be Child from a Divorce home

It is better to be a Dead Mrs than a living Ex-Mrs.

It is better to raise kids in a battlefield intact home (pun intended) than a peaceful broken home.

It is better to have a murdered father/husband than a divorced father/husband.

. . . .Soooooo why is this news??!

On a slightly different note, some months ago, there was a thread about marrying a girl from divorced home and the general consensus was that most men won't. Apparently, her parents being divorced shows she won't take marriage seriously.

To those people, I ask. . .How do you feel about marrying a Father Killer? She must be hot cake for y'all right now, no? Sure, sure, she killed her daddy but hey. . at least she ain't from a divorced home, so off to the alter you go!! May you live in piece (Again pun intended)!!! Mazel Tov!
How dare you make me laugh in this sad situation? My dear, I really taya, some are asking for the "other side of the story" in the Frank and Zakky wife confession thread, hmmmm, we really would prefer they kept quiet and stayed there, we will be more sympathetic if any of them actually died from the abuse. Same people shouting "god punish the man" here will be the first to tell a woman "marriage is not for children, divorce is not an option, stay and fight for ya home," go to the thread on wife and sister flogging in the family section, one kind man suggested that the wife hide in the room even if it was for a month to avoid flogging. You go bow jor

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by tucker12(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sad.... An 11 year girl has been destroy to hate Fathers, Men. It will takes years of recovery get her back on path of TRUST.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Yes it will at the rate Nigerians are going. I saw a youtube video on bellanaija that stated that 50% or every 1 in 2 married Nigerian women are victims of domestic violence in Nigeria. What makes domestic violence worse in Nigeria is that these abused women are constantly told to go back to their abusive husbands. There is no safe haven for abused women and their children in Nigerian society.

In addition, Nigerian society is crawling with hypocrites. People who believe in suffering and smiling and pushing people to remain in dangerous circumstances like an abusive marraige. So who is to say that in the not so distant future, children will not begin to take matters into their own hands like this 11 year old girl did? There is only so much a human being can take. We should always remember that.
Nigerian Children have been long protecting their moms, especially the boys, most boys who grew up in violent homes, wait and pray to get older and stronger, most times they attack and beat their fathers, sometimes that stops the beating or reduces it, but sadly a lot of those boys go ahead and also beat their wives, circle continues.
Ask most kids from violent homes, they have at one point or the other joined in the fight

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by lolaluv1(f): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
@debrief
So true. Staying with an abusive spouse to protect the children ends up affecting those same kids in a seriously negative, psychological way.

Same thing happened in the 50s when Lana Turner's daughter stabbed her mum's abusive boyfriend to death. She said she did it to protect her mum being beaten.

Once a relationship becomes a matter of life and death, please quit it. Because sooner or later, it's either the husband kills the wife, the wife kills the husband, the husband kills the kids, the kids kill the father, the father kills the wife and kids, the wife kills the husband, the kids and herself etcetera. What can happen in this type of situation is limitless because sooner or later, psychotic jealousy and abuse makes all those involved lose all sense of reason and rationality.

Enough of the 'letter from the grave' stories, 'husband hacks wife to death' stories, 'wife poisons husband with arsenic' stories, 'child stabs parent to death' stories.

Please know when to count your losses. Not all investments yield dividends!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by kheart(m): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
Like father like daughter.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
to be quite frank, its sad that the Girl's life had to be destroyed, and i blame it all on the Father, but please women should always vacate the house when their life is at danger, i hope not to be in this situation but if it had to happen, i'd take the same choice obviously not killing but i'd retaliate to after all, you can't threaten people and expect no reaction.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by tpapi: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
Nnamdi_g: Why wud a 11 year old girl av the heart 2 kill dad
dat girl definitely grew up in isale eko
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by DeeAe: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
Good riddance...may he rot in hell..the girl is still a minor and anybody with sense should know what pushed her to such act.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by freecocoa(f): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
Oh well, guess the girl just couldn't take it no more, what kinda man uses a hacksaw on his wife anyways?

Serves him rightangry
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by kaboninc(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
berem: she no get only heart! She get liver and every other organ in her body to kill im papa! The girl harsh o! She kill im papa finish com dey ask wether she go go jail? Of course I wouldn't blame her sha.
She no know say she don kill the papa na. She no know.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by mediainspired: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
If for a moment in our mind's eye we culd go bak 2dis couple's dating years, we wuld see dem smooching &sloberring ova each oda, acting Romeo &Juliet &callin anyone who cautions dem to add logic too to emotions, FOOLS! (just like most datin couples 2day in Naija do). So wat suddenly made d old sweet syruppy luv turn so sour it's now a death potion? INCOMPATIBILITY! NOT FACTORING UR FULL SENSES, PLUS A SIXTH SENSE &GOD INTO IT B4 SAYING 'I DO.' @dat point, d girls esp wuld say 'luv is blind.' Haha! Wat a fallacy! Breakin news: True love is not blind; except its fake version.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by tpapi: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
kpozite:

Re u happy it happened?
dat man deserves somtin more dan death
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by SisiKill1: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08:
How dare you make me laugh in this sad situation? My dear, I really taya, some are asking for the "other side of the story" in the Frank and Zakky wife confession thread, hmmmm, we really would prefer they kept quiet and stayed there, we will be more sympathetic if any of them actually died from the abuse. Same people shouting "god punish the man" here will be the first to tell a woman "marriage is not for children, divorce is not an option, stay and fight for ya home," go to the thread on wife and sister flogging in the family section, one kind man suggested that the wife hide in the room even if it was for a month to avoid flogging. You go bow jor

What the. . . shocked shocked shocked

Surely you are joking with this?!! angry
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by ignis: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
kpozite:

Re u happy it happened?
Not really, but am saying the fact.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by kaboninc(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
Them don come again o. Analysers! Analysis! Analyst! Easier said than done!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by anitank(f): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
Immediately I saw d caption, I could tell it didn't happen in Nigeria
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
kaboninc:
She no know say she don kill the papa na. She no know.
ok maybe she thought she was in a movie where there are lot of film tricks on display.its a pity she did what she did.very pathetic!

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nuzo1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
kheart: Like father like daughter.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
The world is indeed coming to an end........a weakling father who takes joy in molesting a weaker wife,eventual got killed by his offspring....when will I hear a good news on nairaland?
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
The dad was a dyckhead... Girl couldn't take the mental abuse to herself and physical abuse to her mum anymore...Instinct took over and she did what she had to do in self defence and to protect her mum... The prick is dead and gone, and life goes on...

I doubt she will dwell on this - it's a world of kill, or be killed... Either bad, or wrong - the little girl did what she had to do to protect her mum and herself...

I would have shot the prick in the head for trying to cut my mum with a chainsaw.... undecided

Non issue, life goes on...

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Jettage: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
WHAO! Pray she does not kill her own husband. But that man has learned his lessons the hard way. Violent shown to kids could result into violents on You
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

What the. . . shocked shocked shocked

Surely you are joking with this?!! angry
Stay here dey open mouth make fly enter. You no know road to family section again abi?
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by sylve11: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
ebamma: WHAT A WEEK
First it was a pikin marrying his father
Second bokoharam accountant was arrested
Thirdly a pikin kill im papa
Fourthly american ambassador was killed
Fiftly madrid won mancity
Sixtly Patience Jonathan is still hospitalized
And lastly May God help us

Sevently, ur head dey shake grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) / Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos / Lagos Missing Househelp Finally Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.