Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom (30922 Views)

Man Bags 4 Months Jail Term For Beating Commercial Sex Worker In Abuja / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Adanyebe(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
no one shud blame d poor little gurl whatsoever. It was just an accidental discharge
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Remzolution: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
Many of you don't know a head or tail of neither of the couple, the post doesn't clearly narrate the story for one to take sides...yet here we are with nonobective judgement of the opposite sex, throwing abuses and blaming either the man or the woman for a story you barely even know. When will your chauvinistic minds incline to proper analysis before judgement? I know it didn't happen in Nigeria, for if it did, you'd have pointed fingers blaming the tribe you are not siding, then watch how pages will fly! God help us!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by kpozite(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
tpapi: dat man deserves somtin more dan death

Then go wake him up and do to him that which you think he deserves
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by kaboninc(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
berem: ok maybe she thought she was in a movie where there are lot of film tricks on display.its a pity she did what she did.very pathetic!
Lollll. She had no idea about what she has just done and even the consequences. She did it in defence for her mother and other siblings. Like an instinct for survival. Also, read where she ran to her neighbour calling for their help because she thought her dad may come for them.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
Remzolution: Many of you don't know a head or tail of neither of the couple, the post doesn't clearly narrate the story for one to take sides...yet here we are with nonobective judgement of the opposite sex, throwing abuses and blaming either the man or the woman for a story you barely even know. When will your chauvinistic minds incline to proper analysis before judgement? I know it didn't happen in Nigeria, for if it did, you'd have pointed fingers blaming the tribe you are not siding, then watch how pages will fly! God help us!
Ah, the "other side of the story" yes, forgive our folly, we are just women, what do we know, off course the man must have a very good reason for sawing off his wifes leg with his daughter watching, what do we know? Thats why we need good, balanced, non judgemental men like you to properly guide us right at all times.

5 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by pufectskin: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
Reason naija kids wouldn't do d same is we r slow in dis country generally and got our morals upside down: eg stay in a marriage no matter wat. Older single girls being harshly judged by society, kids from broken homes harshly judged too, I can go on and on. I am Nigerian, and if I were in d same position as d kid, I would do d exact same thing. Dat kid is sharp and intelligent dat is y she did wat she did - she is very brave. And I say this because dat little kid realized dat d importance of her mom in her life even at her tender age. She knows she has a whole life ahead of her (she is only 11) and she knows dat d philandering man is less worthy in her life dan her mom. So instead of watching d man take her mom away right before her eyes, she got rid of d man. I mean how can u watch someone saw ur own motHer right b4 ur eyes? Especially a person dat sleeps around with other women and who is always being sacked or out of work? Wat future does such a father have planned for d kids. Dat brave girl took her future in her hands - this is wat I got from d whole story.

3 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by justi4jesu(f): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
Good riddance,

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Princewell2012(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
k2039:

[size=14pt]The man was heartless,cutting the leg of the same wife he proffesed to love at a point in his life with a hacksaw,he got what he deserved.
The girl must have witnessed several times of chronic and intense beating of her mother.
I pray she recovers from the psychological scar of killing her own father(the man is still her father anyway).[/size]
I don't think she have the intention of killing her dad, however she is trying to protect the mother anyway, I feel pity for her.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
The little girl did the right thing... However, I don't support divorce/broken homes, that inane culture has destroyed black families around the world with nappy headed whores and thugs becoming the nucleus of broken homes... I despise single parent households and I won't wish it on my worst enemy...

A less abusive marriage is better, but when the man starts acting like he's high on bath salt, like the dad in this story; get rid of him and find a better father figure for your child...
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Remzolution: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08:
Ah, the "other side of the story" yes, forgive our folly, we are just women, what do we know, off course the man must have a very good reason for sawing off his wifes leg with his daughter watching, what do we know? Thats why we need good, balanced, non judgemental men like you to properly guide us right at all times.
you see what am talking about? You didn't read me well, yet you're judging me already...thing is, i never said bullying is right in the first instance. What i meant is, before you judge, first get the details, critically analyse it by putting yourself in that situation, then you can evaluate. What if the woman was at fault and probably had started the squabble? What if she's an unrepentant nag? What if she had planned it with her daughter? You should know how a woman's heart is dark when desperate intent on a purpose...please let's be reasonable for once. Am neither a chauvinist, for the records.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by pufectskin: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
There is no way to justify chainsawing his wife except he was doing it in self defence.
Remzolution: you see what am talking about? You didn't read me well, yet you're judging me already...thing is, i never said bullying is right in the first instance. What i meant is, before you judge, first get the details, critically analyse it by putting yourself in that situation, then you can evaluate. What if the woman was at fault and probably had started the squabble? What if she's an unrepentant nag? What if she had planned it with her daughter? You should know how a woman's heart is dark when desperate intent on a purpose...please let's be reasonable for once. Am neither a chauvinist, for the records.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
Remzolution: you see what am talking about? You didn't read me well, yet you're judging me already...thing is, i never said bullying is right in the first instance. What i meant is, before you judge, first get the details, critically analyse it by putting yourself in that situation, then you can evaluate. What if the woman was at fault and probably had started the squabble? What if she's an unrepentant nag? What if she had planned it with her daughter? You should know how a woman's heart is dark when desperate intent on a purpose...please let's be reasonable for once. Am neither a chauvinist, for the records.
Judging ke? How dare I? You didnt see me fully supporting and thanking you for opening our eyes blinded by women folly? Haba, You are very wise and smart. Off course she may have nagged him to the point that his only response was to get a saw and chop off her legs. You know us women, we require very tough hands to make us "behave" she would have been a well behaved perfect wife without legs, he should have sawed off her tongue too, lets see where she will get the mouth to nag.
Anyway the sad part is he is not alive to witness the transformation to a non nagging wife. Women, women.
And you are so right she may have planned it with her daughter, probably held him by his shirt and given him the saw demanded that he cut her leg off, while he was doing that signaled the daughter to bring the knife and stabbed him, you know we women are very bad.

3 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
[quote . . . . . Batobalunos said the girl didn’t know that she killed her father. “Napatay nako si Papa ma? Mapriso ko (I killed papa, ma? Would I go to jail?” Batobalunos quoted the girl as asking her mother. . . . .

[/quote] . . . . . . . . . . Oh no, this is just too emotional for me. That means she never had d intention of killin the bad father, she's just trying to protect her mum and siblings. It's just so sad. "Some kids do av 'em"!! God Pls make me an understanding and loving wife, ditto my wife!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by lightheart(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
I hope K-Solo (and iyawo) is reading this??
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by vislabraye(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
That's mean of the man. How could he cut someones leg with a saw.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Clemzy16(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
Good Girl, Turn Bad. SMH
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by decrox199(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08:
Yes it is. If you ask her why she is staying and receiving beating she will say " I am staying for my kids" well this is what violence does to kids, The mother appeared so helpless to the girl that she had to take it on her self to defend the mom. Women should stop using thier kids as an excuse, violence in homes does more harm than good.
I may be silly but I am entitled to my silly opinion. Thank You
y are u silly?
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Remzolution: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08:
Judging ke? How dare I? You didnt see me fully supporting and thanking you for opening our eyes blinded by women folly? Haba, You are very wise and smart. Off course she may have nagged him to the point that his only response was to get a saw and chop off her legs. You know us women, we require very tough hands to make us "behave" she would have been a well behaved perfect wife without legs, he should have sawed off her tongue too, lets see where she will get the mouth to nag.
Anyway the sad part is he is not alive to witness the transformation to a non nagging wife. Women, women.
And you are so right she may have planned it with her daughter, probably held him by his shirt and given him the saw demanded that he cut her leg off, while he was doing that signaled the daughter to bring the knife and stabbed him, you know we women are very bad.
Your sarcasm is too obvious for me not to know that you're supporting your sex...what if i asked you the 'crux' of that fight, can you tell it? See, am not saying molestation is right. But from the story, the fight was repetitive, meaning if the man was that violent as you portray he probably would have been either killed before now or vice-versa. So you see, he must have been tolerant to a fault, so this day he just couldn't bear to watch his ego trampled! Am just thinking!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
decrox199: y are u silly?
Lol, I was replying someone who suggested I was silly.
vislabraye: That's mean of the man. How could he cut someones leg with a saw.
Apparantly she may have pushed him to saw off her leg by "nagging" or may have planned it with her daughter, a smart man decoded it for us here
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Usokristi: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
I pity d girl and pray that God will heal her heart but as for the man he just got what he deserved. bastard!!!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Remzolution: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
decrox199: y are u silly?
i expected you to tell her she's welcome. But that's still nice, affirming what she supposedly called herself
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
Remzolution: Your sarcasm is too obvious for me not to know that you're supporting your sex...what if i asked you the 'crux' of that fight, can you tell it? See, am not saying molestation is right. But from the story, the fight was repetitive, meaning if the man was that violent as you portray he probably would have been either killed before now or vice-versa. So you see, he must have been tolerant to a fault, so this day he just couldn't bear to watch his ego trampled! Am just thinking!
Who told you it was a "fight"?. Abusive spouses dont need to be provoked? Abusive behavior is not about provocation but the need for control and the need to watch others in pain and beg them. That is all, it gives them a sense of power.
If it was about "provocation" then he should have beaten up his boss who I am sure provokes him daily or the Police man who "provokes" him daily. Why control your anger outside and then seek a weak defenceless person to exhibit on?
Sorry if you feel this is some gender war but I dont tolerate abuse against men or women. Abuse is about power, simple the need to make yourself feel better by putting others in pain.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
My uncle needs to see this. I just forwarded this to him via email with unknown email...hahahaha. The email says it was opened. This will send chills down his spin. He has a 12-yr old boy, with whom he fights regularly with.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Remzolution: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08:
Who told you it was a "fight"?. Abusive spouses dont need to be provoked? Abusive behavior is not about provocation but the need for control and the need to watch others in pain and beg them. That is all, it gives them a sense of power.
If it was about "provocation" then he should have beaten up his boss who I am sure provokes him daily or the Police man who "provokes" him daily. Why control your anger outside and then seek a weak defenceless person to exhibit on?
Sorry if you feel this is some gender war but I dont tolerate abuse against men or women. Abuse is about power, simple the need to make yourself feel better by putting others in pain.
read the post again, did you see where it stated the man had an history of womanizing? Don't you think the woman started the squabble because of this? Know this if you're married, 'the day you start questioning you husband's faithfulness that day you've opened a wrestling stage. The faithfulness of your husband to the marriage should be measured rather by his inward commitments not by presumed promiscuities'. My pity goes only to the poor girl whom i may recommend for counselling, since her experience may squeeze her into its mold, and that's a derogatory stigma at such age...!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08:
Judging ke? You know us women, we require very tough hands to make us "behave"
"coughing " eeermm madam, could you please expantiate further on that selected comment of yours? It really drew my attention!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
berem: "coughing " eeermm madam, could you please expantiate further on that selected comment of yours? It really drew my attention!
Go and take pro cold for that cough jare, na gossip go kill you jor.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
Remzolution: read the post again, did you see where it stated the man had an history of womanizing? Don't you think the woman started the squabble because of this? Know this if you're married, 'the day you start questioning you husband's faithfulness that day you've opened a wrestling stage. The faithfulness of your husband to the marriage should be measured rather by his inward commitments not by presumed promiscuities'. My pity goes only to the poor girl whom i may recommend for counselling, since her experience may squeeze her into its mold, and that's a derogatory stigma at such age...!
He was womanising and got sacked, he no see the other woman he had an affiar with to beat? He no see the Boss wey sack am to beat, it is the poor woman who has to deal with his unfaithfulness na her he come carry double wahala put for her head. Broke the walls to his house. I no fit answer you again, like I said, smart man. Me am jus a woman, I no sabi anything

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Jpsympathy: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
Wat? :oWat?
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by jude33084(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
fluid26: Good riddance of a violent unrepentant randy goat in the guise of a husband and father.

Who knows? He must have been molesting the young girl as well. Rubbish! undecided

For Ɣ☺Ʊ Ť☺ think Ŧħåϯ, Ŧħåϯ means Ɣ☺Ʊ are not left out undecided
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08:
Go and take pro cold for that cough jare, na gossip go kill you jor.
lol! Gossip ke? But on a serious note,do women really need tough hands? And what if the tough hands turns to something else? I won't use this story as a case study because I don't really know what made the man act like that to his wife.if really what the story said is all that happened.the case of that female banker (can't remember her name) who was murdered in cold blood by her jobless husband comes to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Missing Househelp Finally Found / Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Five Civilian-JTF Members In Benue (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.