Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom (30923 Views)

Man Bags 4 Months Jail Term For Beating Commercial Sex Worker In Abuja / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Esinwaju: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2012
Yomieluv: The world is indeed coming to an end........a weakling father who takes joy in molesting a weaker wife,eventual got killed by his offspring....when will I hear a good news on nairaland?
But this is the kind of news most nairalanders want to see on the front page isn't it?
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by bknight: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2012
The girl shld join women's rights movement when she grows. What kind of violent husband was that?! Hacksaw?! shocked

Using hacksaw on their mother in front d children? IMO he died of his own design. His soul RIP tho

And dat mumu woman they call their mother, its better I do not comment on her else...
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Duxe(f): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2012
Am suprised!
So no1 is asking for the 'other side' of the story?
I read d catherine/frank edoho story before this 1 n saw people asking for d other side of the story!! So, people only get sympathetic when the story gets drastic?! Na from slaps, d thing dey grow reach hacksaw!!
The man DESERVED it...!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2012
Mute
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2012
I like that girl.I hope she serves as a role model for some Nigerian kids with such pathetic fathers !
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by goofie: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2012
to think that a man like that wont even be able to step up to a fellow man like him in a fight is a thot i cant get off my mind.

woman shld try to think about their safety and that of d kids. noone should condone battering of any sort, whether emotional or physical.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Daresh(f): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
Good girl!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by zeefa: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Errr. . . Excuse me but last I checked,

It is better to be a Father Killer than to be Child from a Divorce home

It is better to be a Dead Mrs than a living Ex-Mrs.

It is better to raise kids in an intact battlefield home (pun intended) than a peaceful broken home.

It is better to have a murdered father/husband than a divorced father/husband.

. . . .Soooooo why is this news??!

On a slightly different note, some months ago, there was a thread about marrying a girl from divorced home and the general consensus was that most men won't. Apparently, her parents being divorced shows she won't take marriage seriously.

To those people, I ask. . .How do you feel about marrying a Father Killer? She must be hot cake for y'all right now, no?

Sure, sure, she killed her daddy but hey. . at least she ain't from a divorced home, so off to the alter you

go!! May you live in piece (Again pun intended)!!! Mazel Tov!

Mr man! D life they live in d filipines is diff frm wht we hav in naija. I'm sure wht u zd only count in our own society. Definitely if she is pretty n gud lukn, guyz there dnt even wnt to kw may b u r a killer or not! I have bn there n I cn tell u little details abt filipinos! Let me also give u an instance, yoruba ppu belief anybody dat eat a vulture will never see d end of the year! See, I have seen ppu from asia eatn it and notin happens! So dnt marry our own culture wiv wht we have here! Make gGod help us ni sha!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by ITSOLUTIONS: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
hope there are no 11 years old kids on nairaland reading this? i dont want kids to start planning their popsy oo, because some men will always beat their wife. BTW some women enjoy been beaten.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by goofie: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
ITSOLUTIONS: hope there are no 11 years old kids on nairaland reading this? i dont want kids to start planning their popsy oo, because some men will always beat their wife. BTW some women enjoy been beaten.

and it will be good riddance to them. since they cant keep their violent hands to themselves.wont it be nice for them to be killed before they kill? better still, d women shld learn 2 say no and leave.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by PrettyCindy(f): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
Can't say am suprised. Any man who abuses his wife deserves whatever gets to him. Let him rot in hell where he will have plenty of time and space to fight with idiots like him.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Theblessed(f): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
[size=16pt]A very good lesson for all wife batterers - weak men!!

They lack confidence and think they can exerct control by intimidation and battery.

Well done boy for rescuing your mother! angry

If he had killed her in that rage who would care for him and his siblings? The guy would have
been the first to run off and replace the woman like a flash leaving the children to suffer.

Good for defending your mother and I'm sure the likes of him have learnt from his tragedy.
[/size]
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Mowire: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
martin92: Na wa oh. I swore in my mind dat the kid is nt a nigerian. Nigerian kid get liver 2 stab ?

If you are unfortunate to have a beast for a father who tries to kill your dumb but caring mother in your presence, you will have to (try) stop him anyhow. And that reaction is no respecter of race nor nation!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by merteeny(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Very badt cry
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Lendi: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2012
martin92: Na wa oh. I swore in my mind dat the kid is nt a nigerian. Nigerian kid get liver 2 stab ?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Missing Househelp Finally Found / Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Five Civilian-JTF Members In Benue (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.