Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom (30921 Views)

Man Bags 4 Months Jail Term For Beating Commercial Sex Worker In Abuja / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Remzolution: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08:
He was womanising and got sacked, he no see the other woman he had an affiar with to beat? He no see the Boss wey sack am to beat, it is the poor woman who has to deal with his unfaithfulness na her he come carry double wahala put for her head. Broke the walls to his house. I no fit answer you again, like I said, smart man. Me am jus a woman, I no sabi anything
ok!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
berem: lol! Gossip ke? But on a serious note,do women really need tough hands? And what if the tough hands turns to something else? I won't use this story as a case study because I don't really know what made the man act like that to his wife.the case of that female banker (can't remember her name) who was murdered in cold blood by her jobless husband comes to mind.
I dey crase? Didnt you see the context in which I wrote that post? I was being sarcastic, I quoted someone who said she may have "nagged him" or "planned the whole show with her daughter" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You go fear theory na
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by akwunmi(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
Gud joob girl,
Fada wu cld do dat 2his wife,he's a killer...d only regret I hav 4 d grl nw b say she's alreadi a monster..she wil do d same 2any 4ckin persn nw
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by atakiti(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
To who much is given, much is expected!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by klax(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
@Nnamdi. Qoute "Why wud a 11 year old girl av the heart 2 kill dad

Answer to your is simply the father is demon loosed in human flesh cutting her mom legs with Hacksaw and the judgement day came upon the demon possessed father and he got the right judgement simple as that. No case!!!!

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by galadima77(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
no man should ever raise his hands against any woman/girl, whether ur sibling, wife, g/f, acquaintance,etc. So ppl lyk dat man deserved wat became of him. DON'T HIT A WOMAN. Dont take advantage of their weakness. If u must fyt, find a man ur size.
Abeg wit d rising cost of beans now, hw much be garri?

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by aloyzin: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
I know what it means for this young one cause have been there, if you can't take care of your kids why bringing them to this sinful world?
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
Girl: napatay nako si papa ,ma?

Utumunta: nehil, nehil, nako si garri till u grow up
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by jayplect(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
kariolality: Why did the he want to cut her leg..mtchew
She walks alot grin
kariolality: Why did the he want to cut her leg..mtchew
She walks alot
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08:
He was womanising and got sacked, he no see the other woman he had an affiar with to beat? He no see the Boss wey sack am to beat, it is the poor woman who has to deal with his unfaithfulness na her he come carry double wahala put for her head. Broke the walls to his house. I no fit answer you again, like I said, smart man. Me am jus a woman, I no sabi anything

SMH
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by ommymicheal: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
Am speechless!!!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
undecided
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by codernoni: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
ignis: If this type of things keep happening i think husbands will stop beating their wives.
Not really... They'd just chain d kids first before starting with d beatin

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
He started it, his child finished it. Stupid man. I hope he abusive em ghost over there in hell for ruining this kids life. Dumb women staying in a hectic and disasterous homes for some lame reasons.

Now this kid is gonna live with this shit for the rest of her life.

My dad only hit smiley my mom in bed and I would have blowed his head up with his own gun if he had ever try such Ish.. . .

Say no to ediotic relationship n marriage.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nuelaville: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
She neva knew she killed ha Dad;Accordn 2 d story he wsnt evn a responsible Dad!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by kaeto(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
fluid26: Good riddance of a violent unrepentant randy goat in the guise of a husband and father.

Who knows? He must have been molesting the young girl as well. Rubbish! undecided
you know some men are simple, clawy reptiles. How and why on earth should a sane man beat up a woman, whatever the case is, the snitch is most probably smoking silly with demons in hell. Serves him right.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by steveyakk: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dis is serious o. Cutting a fellow human leg. Dis is serious o. Cutting a fellow human leg. Dis is serious o. Cutting a fellow human leg.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by hikmoj(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
Nnamdi_g: Why wud a 11 year old girl av the heart 2 kill dad
y would a father has d heart to hate?
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by INTERNETOFFICE(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
My big Brother Nnamdi, Ur question is answerable, Yes! THE FRIGHTENED 11 YEAR OLD GIRL ACTED UNDER PRESSURE. PRESSURE IS STRESSFUL AND A THREAT! A PERSON UNDER PRESSURE ACTS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THAT PRESSURE TO SAVE HIS OR HER LIFE FROM THE DANGER THAT THE PRESSURE MAY BRING. HE CAN DO ANY THING OR APPLY ANY METHOD, OR USE ANY THING AT HIS OR HER REACH TO SAVE HIMSELF OR HERSELF. YES, IAM A FATHER LIVING WITH MY FAMILY, THAT'S MY WIFE AND CHILDREN AND I DON'T PRAY OR WISH THAT ANY OF MY CHILDREN WILL STAB ME TO DEATH. AND THAT IS WHY EVERY HUSBAND OR FATHER SHOULD BE A GOOD HUSBAND AND FATHER TO HIS FAMILY AND NOT A THREAT OR TROUBLE TO THEM. OK? ANY MAN WHO HAS THE HABBIT OF BEATING HIS WIFE EVERY TIME IS NOT WISE AND MATURE TALKLESS OF USING A SAW TO CUT THE LEGS OF HIS WIFE'S LEGS NO MATTER WHAT EVER THE WOMAN HAS DONE. THAT ACT IS DEVILISH. AND NO BODY CAN STAY TO WATCH HIS OR HER VERY MOTHER PASSING THROUGH THAT PAINFUL, BRUTAL, AND BARBERIC EXPERINCE OF LOSING HER LEGS BY CUTTING THEM WITH A SAW AND KEEP SILENCE AND NOT ACT OR RETALIATE TO SAVE LIFE. YES, THAT GIRL AND HER MOTHER WERE PRESSED TO THE WALL BY THEIR WICKED FATHER AND HUSBAND. THAT MAN IS BRUTAL AND WICKED ACCORDING TO THE INFORMATION GATHERED UNLESS THE INFORMATION WERE NOT TRUE SINCE THE MAN IS NO MORE ALIVE TO COUNTER THE ALLIGATIONS FORWARDED AGAINST HIM. THAT GIRL SHOULD BE COUSELLED, CONSIDERED AND FORGIVEN. SHE SHOULD NOT DIE! SHE ACTED UNDER PRESSURE AND IS UNDER AGE AND A FIRST OFFENDER. SHE COMMITTED THE OFFENCE IN THE PROCCESS TO SAVE A LIFE. IT IS NOT A WILLFUL OFFENCE NO MATTER THAT AN ACCIDENT TOOK PLACE IN THE PROCESS OF HER INTERCCESSORY. SHE DESERVE A PARDON AND FORGIVINESS. GOD IS A GOD OF SECOND CHANCE! Save that Girl. Freeman Ezechukwu: +2347033002200
Nnamdi_g: Why wud a 11 year old girl av the heart 2 kill dad

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by INTERNETOFFICE(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
INTERNET OFFICE: My big Brother Nnamdi, Ur question is answerable, Yes! THE FRIGHTENED 11 YEAR OLD GIRL ACTED UNDER PRESSURE. PRESSURE IS STRESSFUL AND A THREAT! A PERSON UNDER PRESSURE ACTS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THAT PRESSURE TO SAVE HIS OR HER LIFE FROM THE DANGER THAT THE PRESSURE MAY BRING. HE CAN DO ANY THING OR APPLY ANY METHOD, OR USE ANY THING AT HIS OR HER REACH TO SAVE HIMSELF OR HERSELF. YES, IAM A FATHER LIVING WITH MY FAMILY, THAT'S MY WIFE AND CHILDREN AND I DON'T PRAY OR WISH THAT ANY OF MY CHILDREN WILL STAB ME TO DEATH. AND THAT IS WHY EVERY HUSBAND OR FATHER SHOULD BE A GOOD HUSBAND AND FATHER TO HIS FAMILY AND NOT A THREAT OR TROUBLE TO THEM. OK? ANY MAN WHO HAS THE HABBIT OF BEATING HIS WIFE EVERY TIME IS NOT WISE AND MATURE TALKLESS OF USING A SAW TO CUT THE LEGS OF HIS WIFE'S LEGS NO MATTER WHAT EVER THE WOMAN HAS DONE. THAT ACT IS DEVILISH. AND NO BODY CAN STAY TO WATCH HIS OR HER VERY MOTHER PASSING THROUGH THAT PAINFUL, BRUTAL, AND BARBERIC EXPERINCE OF LOSING HER LEGS BY CUTTING THEM WITH A SAW AND KEEP SILENCE AND NOT ACT OR RETALIATE TO SAVE LIFE. YES, THAT GIRL AND HER MOTHER WERE PRESSED TO THE WALL BY THEIR WICKED FATHER AND HUSBAND. THAT MAN IS BRUTAL AND WICKED ACCORDING TO THE INFORMATION GATHERED UNLESS THE INFORMATION WERE NOT TRUE SINCE THE MAN IS NO MORE ALIVE TO COUNTER THE ALLIGATIONS FORWARDED AGAINST HIM. THAT GIRL SHOULD BE COUSELLED, CONSIDERED AND FORGIVEN. SHE SHOULD NOT DIE! SHE ACTED UNDER PRESSURE AND IS UNDER AGE AND A FIRST OFFENDER. SHE COMMITTED THE OFFENCE IN THE PROCCESS TO SAVE A LIFE. IT IS NOT A WILLFUL OFFENCE NO MATTER THAT AN ACCIDENT TOOK PLACE IN THE PROCESS OF HER INTERCCESSORY. SHE DESERVE A PARDON AND FORGIVINESS. GOD IS A GOD OF SECOND CHANCE! Save that Girl. Freeman Ezechukwu: +2347033002200
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by ifysimple(f): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
Serves him right. I'm so happy τ̲̅☺ hear this. Let him try in his next world. Mtchewww!
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by nannyo(f): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
[quote author=packman][size=15pt]GUD GAL DATS GUD FOR THE STUPID MAN.......WANT TO USE IS WIFE AND SHOW STRENGTH.......I ONLY PITY THE EMOTIONAL AND MIND ASPECT OF THE GAL IN THE FUTURE SHE WUD REALLY BE INTO SHAMBLES.......... [/size]sad sad sad [D useless Man had it coming to him. I even like d fact that it is his innocent little girl, atleast she won't pay bAck by going to jail. She infact should b rewarded./quote]
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by nannyo(f): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08: See what you do to your children when you decide to "stay for the sake of the kids". So sad, this girls life ruined because of an abusive man and a weak silly mother, you are meant to protect your kids not the other way round
in as much as its good to endure، but when its getting out of hand, some women will just sit there bcause of kids, shame etc. No b who they alive go fit take care of kids?
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Ilekokonit: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
lola.luv
Once a relationship becomes a matter of life and death, please quit it.
What can happen in this type of situation is limitless because sooner or later, psychotic jealousy and abuse makes all those involved lose all sense of reason and rationality.
Please know when to count your losses. Not all investments yield dividends

Word.

Our Naija society is so adept at blaming the victim and instead of consoling someone whose marriage has just broken down they resort to blaming the participants and this then means many Nigerians see marriage as a do or die affair that has to be maintained even when it is clear to a blind man that the couple are no longer compatible.
We just like "keeping up appearances in ALL we do" but sooner or later the inevitable has to be faced because ANYTHING built on a foundation of lies will not stand the test of time.
Its better to be single but alive and free than to be married and die an untimely death or go to jail for life.
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by nagoma(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
9jvirgin: The girl must have been going through a lot before she took that decision, young girls are known to have
Great empathy, she must have lost it for her to do that.

The girl should get a medal for bravery in face of danger. She risked losing her life and the life of her mother and siblings but that monster of a father/ husband had to be stopped. If the neighbors who are aware of the family situation didn't care to come the rescue , the girl was determined to help her mother. She is my heroine of 2012 .
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by dam007(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
grin grin
codernoni :

grin
codernoni :

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by nannyo(f): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
packman: [size=15pt]GUD GAL DATS GUD FOR THE STUPID MAN.......WANT TO USE IS WIFE AND SHOW STRENGTH.......I ONLY PITY THE EMOTIONAL AND MIND ASPECT OF THE GAL IN THE FUTURE SHE WUD REALLY BE INTO SHAMBLES.......... [/size]sad sad sad
[D useless Man had it coming to him. I even like d fact that it is his innocent little girl, atleast she won't pay bAck by going to jail. She infact should b rewarded./quote] grin cool
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 24, 2012
Shaw007: what are you saying. . .d mother shud protect d girl while d father was busy dealing her blows,or trying 2 make her legs shorter and sexier with a hacksaw??

Yes, the mother should have protected her daughter. She shouldn't have exposed her daughter to the fights she had with her husband. If you can't be civil with your husband anymore, then please, for the sake of your kids, just get out. Every couple has occasional fights, it`s your responsibility to make your kids understand that things are not out of control. The moment the hatred becomes evident, the environment is less than ideal for your children. They take sides and mirror the hatred and lack of respect that their chosen parent has for the other. It gets even worse when the parent is clueless enough to make the kid an ally in the battle against the spouse.
I sympathize with the woman for being in an abusive relationship but she is responsible for this.

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by shadrach77: 1:24am On Sep 24, 2012
*leaves thread singing wizkid's tune "oya axe your daddy..." * grin grin grin
Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by Gaqua77(f): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2012
You need to be defensive by yourself...... Y that kid came in front to took that step becoz the lady (her mom) was week to took that step for her own.
Wake up lady, you need to fight for your own.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom by atuagbo: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2012
ignis: If this type of things keep happening i think husbands will stop beating their wives.

Concur!
Some husbands r animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Missing Househelp Finally Found / Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Five Civilian-JTF Members In Benue (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.