Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Genotype Is Killing Me Oh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype Is Killing Me Oh (3701 Views)

Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh / Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! / Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Safari29: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls nairaland. I have a girlfriend am planning to marry this year. She told me about her genotype as AS when we met but I don't know much about it then and I just assumed mine was AA since am strong even though I have seen AS in one of my test before. now that we are very much into each other, have a good job. owo ti we owo, ese ti wo ese, we are almost family. last week I went for medical checkup in my company's hospital and lo and behold Am AS my eye con clear. Am devastated. dunno if to tell her or not. she has impacted alot in my life and we so have a bright future ahead of us our joint account is almost 4 millions plus. She has everything I want in a wife I love this girl with all my heart and am not breaking up with her lailai. She's is my first love and i have promised my self that I ll marry girl I diavirgin. pls whats can i do aside breaking up wih her becausw thats what almost my friends told mw to do.why did God create
this genotype gonna?
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Jamie87(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
I'm AS as well, but I haven't blamed God for the choices I've made. Did God ask you to "toast" a fellow AS genotype? Did God ask you not to check your genotype since 1914? People should take responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming God or Satan for everything.

11 Likes

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
What is stopping you from marrying her again?
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Safari29: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
When i met her i dint know the consequences of AS AS marriage. i was schooled by a doctor
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Safari29: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
Am afraid
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Safari29: When i met her i dint know the consequences of AS AS marriage. i was schooled by a doctor
Don't kill yourself dude. Marry her an have IVF instead. The geneotype of the offsprings can be tested and the one with a favorable geneotype allowed to grow.

8 Likes

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mynd_44:
Don't kill yourself dude. Marry her an have IVF instead. The geneotype of the offsprings can be tested and the one with a favorable geneotype allowed to grow.

Ivf? Seriously? That's your advice? End times

4 Likes

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by ITbomb(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wait, na she be your first love or na you be her first love?
Who disvirginn who?

You better start writing your hand over note cos another guy is taking over.
AS + AS no be play o, suffering over a child that you know will eventually die is not worth whatever love you have now. Make garri while the sun dey shine

6 Likes

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Safari29: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yeah a friend doctor told me about ivs. or something to know the baby genotype before delivery though he said its expensive. but I don't care. This girl saved my ass in so many situations I can't afford to loose her
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Jamie87(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
What's wrong with his comment? The other day, it was a 60 year old woman that gave birth thru IVF, and everybody on Frontpage was praising God and Allah. What kind of fcking hypocrisy do some of you display all the time? A 60 year old woman can have IVF, and no one else?

7 Likes

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Safari29: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
ITbomb: Wait, na she be your first love or na you be her first love?
Who disvirginn who?

You better start writing your hand over note cos another guy is taking over.
AS + AS no be play o, suffering over a child that you know will eventually die is not worth whatever love you have now. Make garri while the sun dey shine
we diavirgin each other. Am so afraid agh.
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Mynd44: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
What is your solution?

1 Like

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Safari29: Yeah a friend doctor told me about ivs. or something to know the baby genotype before delivery though he said its expensive. but I don't care. This girl saved my ass in so many situations I can't afford to loose her
The cost of IVF is a small price to pay for your happiness and sanity

3 Likes

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
Safari29:
we diavirgin each other. Am so afraid agh.
There is nothing to be afraid of. Go back to your doctor with the girl and discuss the IVF option bro.
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mynd_44:
What is your solution?
marry her if he loves her and she's worth the risk. It's all a function of probability if they are going to have a child with the ss genotype.
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
marry her if he loves her and she's worth the risk. It's all a function of probability if they are going to have a child with the ss genotype.
what if they do IVF and reduce that risk of having a SS offspring to below 1%? How is that not a better solution?

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
][color=#000030:
What's wrong with his comment? The other day, it was a 60 year old woman that gave birth thru IVF, and everybody on Frontpage was praising God and Allah. What kind of fcking hypocrisy do some of you display all the time? A 60 year old woman can have IVF, and no one else? [/color]
them send you make you come make life miserable for me eh? Oga jamie lannister. And as for that 6oyr old woman ish you were talking about. I have no idea about that
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by farano(f): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
@op carry your head put inside fire you hear. Problem dey slp now you wan wake am

1 Like

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mynd_44:
what if they do IVF and reduce that risk of having a SS offspring to below 1%? How is that not a better solution?
we are becoming slaves to science. People were not being birthed to before we had any idea of what genotype was? Well,i think this is an objective case. Never supported IVF . Never will. And if the man in question deems it fit to 'grow his baby', na him sabi

1 Like

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Anacksunamun: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
My advice? Let her go. It's hurtful and heart-wrenching, but bro, let that girl go. But if you still wanna go ahead, then go the IVF route and wean out the unfavourable babies.
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Anacksunamun: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
Without IVF, this is a bad advice. The child with SS genotype, will never forgive them when he or she grows up. You don't know what being a sickler means, or else, you wouldn't wish it on your enemy.
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
Anacksunamun: Without IVF, this is a bad advice. The child with SS genotype, will never forgive them when he or she grows up. You don't know what being a sickler means, or else, you wouldn't wish it on your enemy.
bro,i am a sickler. So what's your point?
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Anacksunamun: My advice? Let her go. It's hurtful and heart-wrenching, but bro, let that girl go. But if you still wanna go ahead, then go the IVF route and wean out the unfavourable babies.
wean out? We are talking about human beings here and not some inanimate object. I quit
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Anacksunamun: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
we are becoming slaves to science. People were not being birthed to before we had any idea of what genotype was? Well,i think this is an objective case. Never supported IVF . Never will. And if the man in question deems it fit to 'grow his baby', na him sabi
Do you think our forefathers were happy with seeing their sickler offsprings suffer in excruciating pains? Or that if they knew forehand about the genotypes and their roles in relationships, they wouldn't have rescinded their decisions of marrying SS or AS partners (assuming they're AS or SS too)? It's easy for you to advice the OP to go ahead and birth a sickler because are not one. There's no gratification in being a sickler.
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Anacksunamun: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
wean out? We are talking about human beings here and not some inanimate object. I quit
I never supported the 'wean out' (IVF) method though I recognised it as an option. My option is 'leave the girl and move on', no matter how painful it might be.
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Anacksunamun: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
My point is, just because you're a sickler and survived, doesn't mean the grass will be greener on the other side for other sicklers out there. I lost a Primary school classmate who's a sickler and the image still haunts me to this day.

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by ivyy(f): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Like someone said ivf is a small price to pay for your Sanity, peace and happiness.
Either you call it quits or you go see a doctor and discuss your chances via ivf

1 Like

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by xp17(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
the chances is given birth to 'SS' is 4:1 .I don't think is that risky , that's if you are not planning to born a full army barrack. I would forget about "in vitro fertilization" crap and just get one or two kids , thrust me you will be fine.

marriage should be based on the two involved, making babies should be a bonus , not the main reason. I have seen folks who are good to go, yet they prefer to go the adoption way and they are very happy with it.

we Nigerians places too much importance on making babies. what if you make your own breed and he/she becomes a thief or a prostitute? maybe with some kinda disability, not sickle cell this time, but others that happens to medically good to go folks ,that would cause you and the kid pains and money all time long? Oga , it's luck and God's grace

my advice for you is to continue. personally , I don't believe in medicine, its a bull crap. I have lived all my life without it. doctors re just like auto mechanic. when diagnosed, there must be some kinda problems found, even when you are convinced you dey kankpe.

good luck and if you oblige my advice, don't hesitate to invite me to the wedding, because me like party jellof rice wella.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Chilug(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ethical realism said when two
absolute norm conflict, take the one that is a lesser evil. U know d right thing, do the right thing
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Chilug(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
Bro take it easy, or do u enjoy being SS
Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by flyingdutchman(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
Is IVF wrong? You are judging out of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by Agybabe(f): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
The Lord God made them all.

Marry her and do IVF whatever if you're in love! wink

Another option is going to Mountain of Fire so as to pray and ask God for a change of Genotype grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me / Petite Woman Handling Big Co*ck (pics) / What Married Men Are Going Through In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.