Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? (666 Views)

One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / Why Do Very Smart (intellectual) People Suck In Romance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by farhana91(f): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
smileyIn romance there has a position of music. Music can increase our loveable mood. So what is the actual position of music in romance? smiley
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by DExplorer1: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
It controls the speed of the hands. Gbam! grin
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by 190theclown: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
So while listening 2 shangalo shangalo by terry G

U wanna tell me ur romance mood would be exotic

#i-dey-laff#
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by DExplorer1: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
That one na song? If you play correct Barry White, chai, the babe go scream without touching her sef grin
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by 190theclown: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
^what of rick ross - I think am big meech huh
Larry hoova Huh - whipping work, halleluyah,

Is it good for bedroom romance too undecided
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
Good music can get you supersexy. Works for me every single time.
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by 190theclown: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
^yes if playing Victor uwaifo - if u see mammy water ooh
Never never u ru.n.away counts as turning u on

Den I probably understand undecided
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by DExplorer1: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
190 no game et al. How you go dey play song wey get spiritual line (Hallelujah) for that high mood. You won make she remember say na sin? grin
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by 190theclown: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
D-Explorer:
190 no game et al. How you go dey play song wey get spiritual line (Hallelujah) for that high mood. You won make she remember say na sin? grin

undecided

Its a rap song

And rap music is good for throwing d waist while making lurv 2 a woman
Its a well known fact

Imagine playing carlifornia love by 2pac while mounting a woman from behind

(Priceless)

undecided
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by DExplorer1: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

undecided

Its a rap song

Its a well known fact

(Priceless)

undecided
Romance need no tough tone na. Somewhat high sound etc. Any sensual, cool and slow/accelerating songs will do when it's just the candles on cool
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by Cuddlemii: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
190-the-clown:
So while listening 2 shangalo shangalo by terry G

190-the-clown:

undecided

Its a rap song

Its a well known fact

(Priceless)
undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by vivianc(f): 1:55am On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Romance need no tough tone na. Somewhat high sound etc. Any sensual, cool and slow/accelerating songs will do when it's just the candles on cool

I'm with you on this joor! But candles? I hope say no be these local candles o cos I can't imagine getting burnt while on the act! Lol.......so I'd prefer a dim bulb light,....let's say a blue light.
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by 190theclown: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2012
undecided
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2012
grin
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by 190theclown: 6:40am On Sep 24, 2012
Talina we need 2talk

How do I contact u outside here
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
Talina we need 2talk

How do I contact u outside here

Ive added you sweety
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by 190theclown: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2012
talina:

Ive added you sweety

Sent!
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by DExplorer1: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

Sent!
Are you still in jail? grin
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by 190theclown: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Are you still in jail? grin

Jail from where or who sir
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

Sent!

Ok, still waiting for it to materialize in my email. Says its there...
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by DExplorer1: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2012
vivian chinaza:

I'm with you on this joor! But candles? I hope say no be these local candles o cos I can't imagine getting burnt while on the act! Lol.......so I'd prefer a dim bulb light,....let's say a blue light.
grin grin grin The candles stand will be far from the bed side to allow free movement of the fingers and body in friendship with the pitch of the playing song grin
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by DExplorer1: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

Jail from where or who sir
Your 190 handle. Morning!
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by 190theclown: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2012
^not at all

Me and shollypopz stil in jail

Dude said its 48hrs witot hard labour
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by DExplorer1: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
^not at all

Me and shollypopz stil in jail

Dude said its 48hrs witot hard labour
Hahahahaha. You shall be free!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by 190theclown: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
i'll still kill sexkillz doe undecided
Re: What Is The Position Of Music In Romance? by DExplorer1: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Criticism Of Trust: Viewpoint Approach / Have You Ever Played Or Been Played Before? / Pls Comment Asap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.