Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? (5351 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Olivernewton39(m): 4:49am On Sep 26, 2012
Mr Goldplated, it's just too lugubrious to see most of this nairalanders insult people that ask questions from them, and may even later give a wrong reply, Miss marie G, took it far too personal,smileyam very sure that if she sees you anywhere, she would break your head. Simple Question and a good,reasonable reply is expected. Stop abusing people you can't face in real life. I hope you'll listen. Doxology.
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
Olivernewton39: Mr Goldplated, it's just too lugubrious to see most of this nairalanders insult people that ask questions from them, and may even later give a wrong reply, Miss marie G, took it far too personal,smileyam very sure that if she sees you anywhere, she would break your head. Simple Question and a good,reasonable reply is expected. Stop abusing people you can't face in real life. I hope you'll listen. Doxology.
lol, how come you picked me out for that your false conclusion, eh?..... I was just responding accordinly....and am sure you saw that too
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by free2ryhme: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
goldplated: i dont know why i'm kinda confused now. she said yes to me, we made out yesterday. should i call her this morning? in all, what do i need to do next,next

angry angry ah ah ... so u dont have any plan at all? it is guyz like you that make women talk to us anyhow ...gerrooouuuut
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
goldplated:

Trust me, i know all about starting and keeping and growing a relationship more than any man you'll ever see in your life. But this situation was a bit different with my past babes. Back then i had money, things, so i always knew what next to do, spend money on them, but this particular girl look beyond my temporary state and agreed to let me in. As a normal routine i'll start arranging gifts, and finding how to please her,money wise. Its like an old habit, you can't stop, thats why i was kinda confused on how to bounce off things with this one.
so in essence what you are saying is that you used to splash money on them girls but now you are broke, you haven't got a clue on how to sustain a relationship sans cash? ok.
i'll say you should start by calling her, texting, giving her a lot of attention, ask about her well being and show genuine commitment and care for her. dont fake things. just be yourself because she probably thinks you are worth being with as you are. goodluck!
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Kaydem(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
AnodaIT: Broda , how old are you before I proceed with my ' Starting a Relationship For Dummies 101'
hmmmm.... mr lecturer!!!
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by tellwsdom: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
You can now begin to yansh her angry angry
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by SunTzu(m): 2:26am On Sep 27, 2012
Leave her for another girl.

SunTzu
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by DExplorer1: 2:59am On Sep 27, 2012
tellwsdom: You can now begin to yansh her angry angry
All your posts wey i see here na the same. Nothing dey your brain pass yansh? undecided
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 29, 2012
goldplated: i dont know why i'm kinda confused now. she said yes to me, we made out yesterday. should i call her this morning? in all, what do i need to do next,next
She said yes to what? You want us to help you yet you ask such an incoherent question..
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Crystabyle: 1:34am On Sep 26, 2013
I wouldn't call u a fool 'for making a large group of different minds' third party intervene in a relationship that is only for 2. If u don't know what to do, call her and ask her what to do_something will definitely come up and if nothing comes up,d next thing u would have to do is take the next bus and run (jst incase u dnt knw wat to do next).
Re: Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? by Donemc(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2013
Google knws all,dats a gud advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? / 7 Catch Phrases Nigerians Have Adopted From The Jenifa Series / Tonto Dike Goes Nude Again Share Pictures On Instagram Says......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.