Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka (31407 Views)

The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka / Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba / Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
F00028:

good heavens! sagamouse you're a Godd.amned i'diot!

you set a new low for stupidity with every post. grin

you think the west has always been secular ? shocked

chei! ignoramus!

You are a person!

See the way you are being battered with your scraps of moronic points!

A moronic product of a failed madrassa education system.

How can catholicism be part of Western civilisation when Western civilisation is based on and promotes secularity?

Secondly, so you agree paedophilia is part of and justified by Islamic civilisation?

And the one you have been running from: Did Muhammed not participate in armed robbery and did he not order his followers to conduct armed robbery of travellers? So what ill-gotten wealth and honest to God labour were you moronically talking about?

You can't defend your religion shows you yourself can see all the faults in it! Only your fucktardism makes you continue practicing the religion.

Moronic, poorly-educated ignorant cretin! grin
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sagamite:
Foooool! You were not battered to the point you cretinously started saying I should go and and look for your evidence for you. grin
yes, I was not.

and you quote this:
F00028:
I am not your history teacher. I've done my research, you do yours if want to rebut my assertions.

does that say, look for evidence for me?
undecided

olodo, abi make we continue this thing for pidgin since english dey hard you?
tay tay we know say na pidgin dem dey use instruct una up to js3
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
F00028:
yes, I was not.

and you quote this:
F00028:
I am not your history teacher. I've done my research, you do yours if want to rebut my assertions.

does that say, look for evidence for me?
undecided

olodo, abi make we continue this thing for pidgin since english dey hard you?
tay tay we know say na pidgin dem dey use instruct una up to js3

Madrassa person!

How can catholicism be part of Western civilisation when Western civilisation is based on and promotes secularity?

Secondly, so you agree paedophilia is part of and justified by Islamic civilisation?

And the one you have been running from: Did Muhammed not participate in armed robbery and did he not order his followers to conduct armed robbery of travellers? So what ill-gotten wealth and honest to God labour were you moronically talking about?

You can't defend your religion shows you yourself can see all the faults in it! Only your fucktardism makes you continue practicing the religion.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
F00028:

chei! see ignoramus!
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
Madrassa person! All your moronic points have been battered! grin

Now RUN!

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
F00028:

chei! ignoramus!
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
Shut up, person!

You have made me humiliate you and your islamic "civilisation". grin

You are so dumb, you cannot even defend the religion that controls your life. Cretinous Zombie! grin

I know a person when I hear one, that is why I was quick to call you one. You are too moronic and easy to intellectually batter. grin
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
undecided I know this is above your head but here goes anyway.

I remember this every time I see you screaming about your alleged intellectual ability.

when margaret thatcher said, being powerful is like being a lady, if you have to tell people you are, you're not. well the same goes for intelligence and cheddar: IF YOU GOTTA KEEP TELLING PEOPLE IT'S 'COS YOU DON'T GOT IT.

....Godd.amned imbecil'e

1 Like

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
F00028: undecided I know this is above your head but here goes anyway.

I remember this every time I see you screaming about your alleged intellectual ability.

when margaret thatcher said, being powerful is like being a lady, if you have to tell people you are, you're not. well the same goes for intelligence and cheddar: IF YOU GOTTA KEEP TELLING PEOPLE IT'S 'COS YOU DON'T GOT IT.

....Godd.amned imbecil'e

You are a person!

person, because a famous person says something does not necessarily mean what they say is true or valid.

Instead of consuming things fed to you, try and think about it. Even test it.

No 1, to test this moronic quote you used: So if Putin tells people he is powerful, does that mean he is not? grin

person, you should have questioned your moronic Alfas when they were feeding you, in your madrassa class, moronic anti-West doctrines that you came to vomit on this thread. That would have saved you from the intellectual slaughtering.

No 2, I don't need to tell people I am intelligent, my posts and intellectual slaughtering of fucktards like you make the whole audience realise it. I just say it to rob the salt into the injury. grin

You have to admit it, it must be quite painful for someone to tell you that he is more intelligent than you, he would intellectually humiliate you and then he does intellectually humiliate you and there is nothing you can do about it. You just can not match the intellect to stop the battering and you feel humiliated. Surely it is painful. grin grin grin grin

Cretin, when you get to the mosque this Friday, tell your Mullahs you disgraced your religion this week. You were too cretinous to be able to defend it. grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by jaybee3(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
Oga saga just did a quick search on google only to findd out that you've used the word *person* 4670 times. You had better trademark that word i tell ya
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
jay bee: Oga saga just did a quick search on google only to findd out that you've used the word *person* 4670 times. You had better trademark that word i tell ya

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I didn't know or notice one could do such a search.

The world is full of fucktards sha, so 4670 is quite low. grin
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sagamite:
No 1, to test this moronic quote you used: So if Putin tells people he is powerful, does that mean he is not? grin
I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE AN I'DIOT!

that's the whole point! putin does not have to say it...even hypothetically!

Sagamite: No 2, I don't need to tell people I am intelligent, my posts and intellectual slaughtering of fucktards like you make the whole audience realise it. I just say it to rob the salt into the injury. grin

it's only in your demented mind they seem intelligent but to real people your only defence mechanism is to keep proCLAIMing it you dimwitted fucktardimite.

that's why all your illustrations are i'diotic
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by meeka4: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
@sagamie

Comon shattap!! Blaady fool!!!

You said that -
“As a civilisation, it has been said that the Western civilisation is superior to the Islamic one, I could not concur more to that statement.”

Now they are asking you essentially with concrete examples how is it better if it is guilty of worse than you accuse the Islamic one and your line of counter argument is :
“I am sure the Arabs themselves killed of several people during their spread of Islam.”
“Are you saying if it was another racial group that had the kind of western powers during that era, they would not do the same thing?”
“Did Islamic Arabs not take black slaves?”

Is this a motor park debate?

Is that intellectual?

is that how you are suppose to win in debate?

MOOMOO! BLADDY FOOOL!! I SAY SHATTAP IDEEYOT!!!

AND YOU FOO28 GO AND FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME!

1 Like

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
F00028:
I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE AN I'DIOT!

that's the whole point! putin does not have to say it...even hypothetically!

it's only in your demented mind they seem intelligent but to real people your only defence mechanism is to keep proCLAIMing it you dimwitted fucktardimite.

that's why all your illustrations are i'diotic

You are a person!

He does not have to tell but if he does, does it mean he is not powerful? CRETIN! Test your assertions before applying them.

person, so why are you running like a pus*y from questions then? Are you saying it is not a sign of being scared or my superior intellect? grin grin grin

You are comfortable writing moronic junk all day but you lack the intellect to defend the religion that dictates your life. Zombie! You run like Al Qaeda runs from a superior civilisation.

So why are you a muslim then if you condemn what islam promotes? Because you are a person? grin

Pussyclat! grin
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
meeka4: @sagamie

You said that -
“As a civilisation, it has been said that the Western civilisation is superior to the Islamic one, I could not concur more to that statement.”

Now they are asking you essentially with concrete examples how is it better if it is guilty of worse than you accuse the Islamic one and your line of counter argument is :
“I am sure the Arabs themselves killed of several people during their spread of Islam.”
“Are you saying if it was another racial group that had the kind of western powers during that era, they would not do the same thing?”

Is that intellectual?

You are a fucktardious cretin!

You are so dumb to the point you see fire and you jumped in thinking your skin can be fire proof.

You are D-U-N done, cretin!

Now, person, take his place and come and tell us how Islamic civilisation is not inferior.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2012

You said that -

Is that intellectual?

would love to oblige you me but me and guys are getting a lotta laughs making this ignorant buffoon jump through hoops. he's always good for a laugh. like someone once said, he's a like gift that keeps on giving.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
F00028:

would love to oblige you me but me and guys are getting a lotta laughs making this ignorant buffoon jump through hoops. he's always good for a laugh. like someone once said, he's a like gift that keeps on giving.

You and who?

Your fellow fucktards? grin grin grin grin

Why do you follow a religion which you condemn its edicts?
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2012

You said that -

Is that intellectual?

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
Can we debate as civilized people?

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
ebamma: Take Islam out and the world will be in peace

and Christianity and kids will not be scared of hell any longer
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by ezicat: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
Awwww - do you feel threatened as a result?

Anyhoo - last speech from the throne because you're not worth wasting even more of my time...

In response to your question:

"A system where you have no chance of a say in the rules and regulation and where people are quick to put a sword to your neck for being different from them, or a system where you are exploited mainly because others are more intelligent than you but you have a say and if you could get or use your brain, you have a chance to change things?[/quote]"

- if assuming that there is no room for conflict in a totalitarian regime, what then turned Western Europe from brutal monarchies to slightly better democracies (at list from the perspective of their own citizens)?
- if assuming that the average person has a say in today's democracies and economies, why then is the average American/European (the forerunners of present-day democracies, and gods to you, apparently) so disgruntled; why the 3-year and on-going tither of economic recession? What happened to their "intelligence?" Lol

The point, which you've failed to see and still continue to argue blindly is just that - faith and belief leave room for manipulation and corruption by the powers that be; that's what history has shown us...but some, like you, refuse to learn from it.

Sagamite:

I hate it when someone tries to use eloquence to make a moronic point.

It really pisses me off. I see a lot of guys that think it is their composure, tone, grammar and civilised way of talking that makes them intelligent. That BS can work on the average human fucktards (normally referred to in the civilised lexicon as laymen), but definitely not on intellectual Gods like me. The primary thing someone like me bothers with is the logic and ratiocination of the argument.

You wrote all this rubbish only to say backward behaviours are no worse than economic inferiority?

Lets first park your moronic assertion that now is no different from history. That would be bloody if I decide to hang you on that.

Let me ask you a very simple question. Which would you prefer:

A system where you have no chance of a say in the rules and regulation and where people are quick to put a sword to your neck for being different from them, or a system where you are exploited mainly because others are more intelligent than you but you have a say and if you could get or use your brain, you have a chance to change things?
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
ezicat: Awwww - do you feel threatened as a result?

Anyhoo - last speech from the throne because you're not worth wasting even more of my time...

Threatened by idiocy?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey laugh ooooooooooooooooooooo! grin

ezicat:
In response to your question:

- if assuming that there is no room for conflict in a totalitarian regime, what then turned Western Europe from brutal monarchies to slightly better democracies (at list from the perspective of their own citizens)?

What kind of moronic question is this?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You felt like Einstein when you composed this poo? grin grin grin

ezicat:
- if assuming that the average person has a say in today's democracies and economies, why then is the average American/European (the forerunners of present-day democracies, and gods to you, apparently) so disgruntled; why the 3-year and on-going tither of economic recession? What happened to their "intelligence?" Lol

The point, which you've failed to see and still continue to argue blindly is just that - faith and belief leave room for manipulation and corruption by the powers that be; that's what history has shown us...but some, like you, refuse to learn from it.

More fucktardious questions!

Do you honestly expect me to respond to this cretinous questions? grin grin grin grin grin grin

What schools failed you? Which secondary school and which university?

Mooooron! grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by TheIkoro(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
IleIfe2:
To such a degree has Religion fueled conflict, complicated politics, retarded social development and impaired human relations across the world, that one is often tempted to propose that Religion is innately an enemy of Humanity, if not indeed of itself a crime against Humanity. Certainly it cannot be denied that Religion has proved again and again a spur, a motivator, and a justification for the commission of some of the most horrifying crimes against humanity, despite its fervent affirmations of peace. Let us however steer away from hyperbolic propositions and simply settle for this moderating moral imperative: that it is time that the world adopt a position that refuses to countenance Religion as an acceptable justification for, excuse or extenuation of - crimes against humanity.

While it should be mandatory that states justify their place as members of a world community by educating their citizens on the entitlement of religion to a place within society, and the obligations of mutual acceptance and respect, it should be deemed unacceptable that the world is held to ransom for the uneducated conduct of a few, and placed in a condition of fear, apprehension, leading to a culture of appeasement. There are critical issues of human well-being and survival that deserve the undivided attention of leaders all over the world. Let us recall that it is not anti-islamists who have lately desecrated and destroyed - and with such fiendish self-righteousness - the tombs of Moslem saints in Timbuktoo, most notoriously the mausoleum of the Imam Moussa al-Khadin, declared a world heritage under the protection of UNESCO and accorded pride of place in African patrimony . The orientation – backed by declarations - of these violators leaves us with a foreboding that the invaluable library treasures of Timbuktoo may be next.

The truth, alas, is that the science fiction archetype of the mad scientist who craves to dominate the world has been replaced by the mad cleric who can only conceive of the world in his own image, proudly flaunting Bond’s Double-0-7 credentials – Licensed to Kill. The sooner national leaders and genuine religious leaders understand this, and admit that no nation has any lack of its own dangerous loonies, be they known as Ansar-Dine of Mali, or Terry Jones of Florida, the earlier they will turn their attention to real issues truly deserving human priority. These cited clerics and their ilk are descendants of the ancient line of iconoclasts of Islamic, christian and other religious moulds who have destroyed the antecedent spirituality and divine emblems of the African peoples over centuries. Adherents of those African religions, who remain passionately attached to their beliefs, all the way across the Atlantic – in Brazil and across other parts of Latin America – have not taken to wreaking vengeance on their presumed violators in far off lands.
These emulators are still at work on the continent, most devastatingly in Somalia, with my own nation Nigeria catching up with mind-boggling rapidity and intensity. Places of worship are primary targets, followed by institutes of education. Innocent humanity, eking out their miserable livelihood, are being blown to pieces, presumably to relieve them of their misery. Schools and school pupils are assailed in religion fueled orgies, measured, deliberate and deadly. The hands of the clock of progress and social development have been arrested, then reversed in widening swathes of the Nigerian landscape. As if the resources of the nation were not already stretched to breaking point, they must now also be diverted to anticipating the consequences – as in numerous nations around the world – that would predictably follow the cinematic obscenities of a new entrant into the ranks of religious denigrators, who turns out – irony of ironies - to have originated from the African continent.

In sensible families, while every possible effort is made to smooth the passage of children through life, children are taught to understand that life is not a seamless robe of many splendours, but prone to the possibility of being besmirched by the unexpected, and unpredictable. A solid core of confidence in one’s moral and spiritual choices is thus sufficient to withstand external assaults from sudden and hostile forces. That principle of personality development is every bit as essential as the education that inculcates respect for the belief systems and practices of others. The most intense ethical education, including severe social sanctions, has not eradicated material corruption, exploitation, child defilement and murders in society, not even deterrents such as capital punishment. How then can anyone presume that there shall be no violations of the ideal state of religious tolerance to which we all aspire, or demand that the world stand still, cover its head in sackcloth and ashes, grovel in self-abasement or else prepare itself for earthly pestilence for failure to anticipate the occasional penetration of their self ascribed carapace of inviolability.

It is time to demand a sense of proportion, and realism. Communication advance has made it possible for both good and evil to transcend boundaries virtually at the speed of light, and for the spores of hatred to travel just as fast, and as widely as the seeds of harmony. The world should not continue to acquiesce in the brutal culture of extremism that demands the impossible - control of the conduct of millions in their individual spheres, under different laws, usages, cultures and indeed – degrees of sanity.

What gives hope is the very special capacity of man for dialogue, and that arbiter is foreclosed, or endures interminable postponements as long as one side arrogates to itself the right to respond to a pebble thrown by an infantile hand in Papua New Guinea with attempts to demolish the Rock of Gibraltar. I use the word ‘infantile’ deliberately, because these alleged insults to religion are no different from the infantile scribble we encounter in public toilets, the product of infantilism and retarded development. We have learnt to ignore, and walk away from them. They should not be answered by equally infantile responses that are however incendiary and homicidal in dimension, and largely directed against the innocent, since the originating hand is usually, in any case, beyond reach. With the remorseless march of technology, we shall all be caught in a spiral of reprisals, tailored to wound, to draw virtual blood. The other side responds with real blood and gore, also clotting up the path to rational discourse. What we are witnesses to in recent times is that such proceeding is being accorded legitimacy on the grounds of religious sensibility. It is pathetic to demand what cannot be guaranteed. It is futile to attempt to rein in technology: the solution is to use that very technology to correct noxious conceptions in the minds of the perpetrators of abuse, and educate the ignorant.

I speak as one from a nation whose normal diet of economic disparity, corruption, marginalization, ethnic and political cleavages has been further compounded by the ascendancy of religious jingoism. It is a lamentable retrogression from the nearly forgotten state of harmonious coexistence that I lived and enjoyed as a child. One takes consolation in the fact that some of us did not wait to sound warnings until the plague of religious extremism entered our borders. Our concerns began and were articulated as a concern for others, still at remote distances. Now that the largest black habitation on the globe has joined the club of religious terror under the portentous name, Boko Haram – which means ‘The Book is Taboo’ - we can morally demand help from others, but we only find them drowning in the rhetoric and rites of anger and/or contrition. Today it is the heritage and humanity of Timbuktoo. And tomorrow? The African continent must take back Mali – not later but - right now. The cost of further delay will be incalculable, and devastating.

The spiral of reprisals now appears to have been launched, what with the recent news that a French editor has also entered the lists with a fresh album of offensive cartoons. To break that spiral, there must be dialogue of frank, mature minds. Instant, comprehensive solutions do not exist, only the arduous, painstaking path of dialogue, whose multi-textured demands are not beyond the innovative, as opposed to the emotive capacity, of cultured societies. So let that moving feast of regional dialogues – which was inaugurated by former President Khatami of Iran in these very chambers – be reinforced, emboldened, and even-handed. The destination should be a moratorium, but for this to be strong and enduring, it must be voluntary, based on a will to understanding and mental re-orientation, not on menace, self-righteous indictments and destructive emotionalism. Perhaps we may yet rescue Religion from its ultimate indictment: conscription into the ranks of provable enemies of Humanity.

Wole Soyinka
Sept. 21, 2012, United Nations Headquarters, New York.

http://www.unmultimedia.org/tv/unifeed/2012/09/un-culture-of-peace/

Re: "Religion Against Humanity by Wole Soyinka" by Ikoro Iyineleda

A stitch in time would have saved all creation.

A stitch in time would have had a human being that appealed to all humanity to be
allowed to live life as a part of life, and run not the human race on crippled feet; be not annointed by
GOD to break the shackles of hypocrisy that deny human beings that right for which he appealed - merely because he
spoke up after forty years on earth, or after but twelve years, or even after up to twenty four
years, or simply because he was not as fortunate as was Kunta Kinte to have had a father that had him
set forth at dawn.

A stitch in time would have had the most gross epitome of hypocrisy that has ever strutted its cruelty under the
camouflage of religion heed the words, "I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men: SHE IS
TO KEEP SILENT;" that the denial of those words may then justify in all its entirety that which is written
of the shrew that, being Woman, it refused to tame into both silence
and subjection:

"And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: So is the tongue among our members, that it defileth
the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of Nature; and it is set on the fire of Hell."

That which, being written, denies an underestimation of "an unruly evil, full of deadly poison;" as no more than "a pebble thrown by an infantile hand in
Papua New Guinea with attempts to demolish the Rock of Gibraltar." Because it is written of He that is infinitely
greater than any that has ever called itself the Rock of Gibraltar:

"Do not let the priests and the people break through to come up to The LORD, lest
He break out against them."

If those of whom it is written are The LORD's "portion" and His "alloted heritage"
are not to come up to The LORD because of that possible eventuality that has been since the very beginning, "lest they die;"
how much more those that approach Him obviously to provoke Him (even if only with "pebbles" hurled by
"infantile" hands - be the "infantile" literal; or that of the Woman that has been accorded such an elevated position in society that she has not only
proclaimed herself to be "the new man," but she has also seen herself to be "God"wink how much more will those that provoke
Him (even if only with "pebbles"wink bring to pass the prophecy written of that which will be the course of Nature, when the hypocrisy of an
adulterous generation refuses to tame the shrew that is Woman into subjection?

"It shall be set on fire."

He will break out against them - regardless of how infantile they may truly be, or claim to be.

They will surely die.

For even with the feeble attempts by which Humanity strives to live by the law, a
delinquent infant is still required to face the wrath of the law - regardless of how subdued the wrath
may be. And therefore, if we are "to ignore, and walk away from" "the products of infantilism and slow development" that are the
"pebbles" known more pecisely as "blasphemy" in the world of Religion; then we should also, in
the world of Humanity, "ignore, and walk away from" the juvenile delinquents such as those that continue to
give the word "confraternity" that bad name of "cultism" and "gangsterism" in Nigerian universities. And considering
the fact that that which is written of that which thou art supposed to have said once, O
CB (in the edition of The Nigerian Guardian dated "Sunday May 14 - 17, 2008"wink concerning those juvenile delinquents, is:

"When I hear that Wole Soyinka started secret cults, I always wish that thunder will descend and smite the mouths of those who say it."

If thou would thunder "smite" merely because of that which others would term, "libel;" how much more will the
Moslem in particular wish that even worse descend on those who make statements of libel
against The Prophet they hold in such high esteem (had Christians today the same regard for The Christ, they would emulate him as religiously as
Moslems emulate - on the average - Mohammed) and why then should Religion in general not have that which is even worse than worse descend on those who have
evolved from the pits of libel into the dank depths of blasphemy: Be it as the wrath of The Allah that is seen as being so volatile that not only is Boko
Haram made to be synonymous with "religious terror," but Islam also is made to be synonymous with "terrorism;" or be it as The LORD that the fool, the hypocrite, and the naïve that
consists of the Christendom of this most evil and adulterous generation continues striving to have all believe
is such a placid conformist that absolutely no one could have said unto Moses,
"You speak to us, and we will hear; but let not GOD speak to us, lest we die" - the
Christianity that continues striving to have all believe that absolutely none like Him before
Whom they are to bow could have said, "Therefore will I also deal in fury:
Mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity; and though they cry in Mine ears with a
loud voice, yet I will not hear them."

Hear, O Masculinism: The LORD our God, The LORD is GOD.

And in the world of the Religion that brings about not only the recognition of Him that created not only Humanity
itself, but the righteousness also by which thou seems to imply it should live - yet by laws that recognise not The Creator; "the
equally infantile responses that are however incendiary and homicidal in dimension, and largely directed
against the innocent" is thoroughly dwarfed by the wrath of He that is provoked by the "pebbles"
thou believes can provoke only "equally infantile responses."

He is "a consuming fire."

And of the "innocent" that may be consumed by the fire?

Like unto them is the nation of which it is written:

"And The LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians."

That despite the favour, it may then be written of that nation:

"and there was a great cry in Egypt, for there was not a house where one was not dead."

For regardless of how "innocent" thou might believe thyself to be, should thou be on the other side of
The LORD, thou art rendered guilty of all charges made by the one side.

And thus a stitch in time would have saved the "blood and gore;" would have saved the spiral of
reprisals that brought about the realisation of the war being - even in the sphere of
Humanity's Politics - "religious;" may have brought about "the path to national discourse" that would have The
Ikoro rather jaw-jaw than war-war; would have saved the denial of the sacrifice (if ever made) that would have had
"the world stand still, cover its head in sackcloth and ashes, grovel in self-abasement or else prepare
itself for earthly pestilence for failure to anticipate the occasional penetration of their
self ascribed carapace of inviolability," - the sacrifice that would deny both the justice and the judgment due to
which even Sons of The Most High will "die like men, and fall like any prince;" would have saved all creation from the ultimate end
from which will be saved he only of whom it is written "endures to the end."

The conclusion of the matter, and concerning both Humanity and Religion:

Humanity is that which recognises the existence of not only "good and evil," not only wickedness and
righteousness; but of the war also between good and evil, between wickedness and righteousness: And yet
denies The LORD as justifiably as he that (in the world of secular Humanity, takes the
law into his hand) is justified by the law.

Religion is that which has the good wage war on evil, the righteous on wickedness, as "servants of GOD to execute His wrath on the
wrongdoer."

Thou may therefore make thy choice, O CB, between that which is justifiable, and that which is to be
condemned; even should thou judge only by the feeble attempts of Humanity to live by laws that give no
due recognition of the Religion that honours The Creator of Humanity.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
(Author: The Faith Of The Less).

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) / Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary / Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.