Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka (31412 Views)

The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka / Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba / Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2012
F00028:

the genocide was going on in europe's backyard, the reining super power at the time was european and you are asking why saudi arabia didn't stop it ?!?

So explain to me then who the main super power was back then.

Then proceed to tell me what you expected them to do that they did not do.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
Sagamite:

So explain to me then who the main super power was back then.

Then proceed to tell me what you expected them to do that they did not do.

I am not your history teacher. I've done my research, you do yours if want to rebut my assertions
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by ezicat: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
Any way of life that encourages people to believe based on what they are TOLD rather than what they can verify based on independent proof, especially one that puts fellow man above the other is inherently subject to corruption because it is human nature: that includes any religion with significant followers, economic policies (including capitalism and communism), even the the systems of governance. We're a messed up species - so every thing we touch goes up in flames whatever the original message might have been.

It would seem that comfort and communal wealth are the two things that bring out the best out of us - so once we start thinking of the entire world as our home with a need for EQUAL developmet instead of our specific regions of origin or residence (to the detriment of others), it'll be better for us (but we're way too daft to do things the easy way).

I don't get why we're so focused on the now, as if time is constant. The now becomes the past in an instant. I suppose it's because it's convenient if you're not a practitioner of the religion that is being demonized in the now. Well, the now is going to be 5,000 years old in the future and I suppose the practitioners of Islam in the future (assuming they go the way of Christianity, if some muslim countries are any indication) can easily dismiss our present as the current Christians are trying to so easily dismiss the past sins of Christianity (as if that time wasn't the present for those victims; I guess their lives were of less value?).

As someone had eloquently pointed out; Christianity did not reform itself. In fact it quickly became barbaric after the death of Jesus - you could see corruption start to sip its way into the church in the Acts. While some cultures still use the sword, others now use economic and leadership policies. It makes no difference to the victims so why the defensiveness and accusations? It's human nature to Bleep with each other; you're no better than the people you condemn.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2012
F00028:

I am not your history teacher. I've done my research, you do yours if want to rebut my assertions

Honestly, this is a reflection of a very poor education.

You made an assertion, and when asked to defend it, you say your opposition should go and get the proof themselves. grin grin grin grin grin

That is hilarious but quite sad. grin

When you cannot defend an argument and you know your point has been murdered, put your hands in the air and say you know you are defeated and then mourn and bury your argument.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2012
ezicat: Any way of life that encourages people to believe based on what they are TOLD rather than what they can verify based on independent proof, especially one that puts fellow man above the other is inherently subject to corruption because it is human nature: that includes any religion with significant followers, economic policies (including capitalism and communism), even the the systems of governance. We're a messed up species - so every thing we touch goes up in flames whatever the original message might have been.

It would seem that comfort and communal wealth are the two things that bring out the best out of us - so once we start thinking of the entire world as our home with a need for EQUAL developmet instead of our specific regions of origin or residence (to the detriment of others), it'll be better for us (but we're way too daft to do things the easy way).

I don't get why we're so focused on the now, as if time is constant. The now becomes the past in an instant. I suppose it's because it's convenient if you're not a practitioner of the religion that is being demonized in the now. Well, the now is going to be 5,000 years old in the future and I suppose the practitioners of Islam in the future (assuming they go the way of Christianity, if some muslim countries are any indication) can easily dismiss our present as the current Christians are trying to so easily dismiss the past sins of Christianity (as if that time wasn't the present for those victims; I guess their lives were of less value?).

As someone had eloquently pointed out; Christianity did not reform itself. In fact it quickly became barbaric after the death of Jesus - you could see corruption start to sip its way into the church in the Acts. While some cultures still use the sword, others now use economic and leadership policies. It makes no difference to the victims so why the defensiveness and accusations? It's human nature to Bleep with each other; you're no better than the people you condemn.

I hate it when someone tries to use eloquence to make a moronic point.

It really pisses me off. I see a lot of guys that think it is their composure, tone, grammar and civilised way of talking that makes them intelligent. That BS can work on the average human fucktards (normally referred to in the civilised lexicon as laymen), but definitely not on intellectual Gods like me. The primary thing someone like me bothers with is the logic and ratiocination of the argument.

You wrote all this rubbish only to say backward behaviours are no worse than economic inferiority?

Lets first park your moronic assertion that now is no different from history. That would be bloody if I decide to hang you on that.

Let me ask you a very simple question. Which would you prefer:

A system where you have no chance of a say in the rules and regulation and where people are quick to put a sword to your neck for being different from them, or a system where you are exploited mainly because others are more intelligent than you but you have a say and if you could get or use your brain, you have a chance to change things?
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
you're a classics case of self delusion.
...some how I liked you better when you were all hot air and profanity. at least then you were being yourself.
but this pretension of intellect dey one kind... angry

Sagamite:
...and you know your point has been murdered

when/where exactly did you use your "education" to murder these points:
-your favourite civilisation has given this world more bloodshed and destruction than any other - ww1, ww2:60,000,000 dead.

-produces genocidal mass murdering maniacs- hitler, stalin, enver hoxha, milosevic, et al,

-decimates/ wipes out indigenous populations especially non western- america, canada, south america, australia, africa

-for three hundred years conducted the most brutal, (in)human trafficking- est. 100,000,000 victims

-and the PRESENT DAY (emphasis yours) is not looking good- social decay had become the norm, child abuse, violent crime, degradation of women, ra.pe, paedophilia

-and it's in decline- according to you aisia is no the speed lane about to overtake it
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
F00028: you're a classics case of self delusion.
...some how I liked you better when you were all hot air and profanity. at least then you were being yourself.
but this pretension of intellect dey one kind... angry

when/where exactly did you use your "education" to murder these points:
-your favourite civilisation has given this world more bloodshed and destruction than any other - ww1, ww2:60,000,000 dead.

-produces genocidal mass murdering maniacs- hitler, stalin, enver hoxha, milosevic, et al,

-decimates/ wipes out indigenous populations especially non western- america, canada, south america, australia, africa

-for three hundred years conducted the most brutal, (in)human trafficking- est. 100,000,000 victims

-and the PRESENT DAY (emphasis yours) is not looking good- social decay had become the norm, child abuse, violent crime, degradation of women, ra.pe, paedophilia

-and it's in decline- according to you aisia is no the speed lane about to overtake it

Well person, (you happy now) your points were murdered from the minute you could not demonstrate how Islamic civilisation was better than Western civilisation and you start chanting selective moronic rubbish I used to hang you.

Lets not go into the rants of people you mentioned because we have already been there and you would not want me to delve into Muhammed's menacing killings in the name of religion.

Don't talk about paedophilia. What you term as western paedophilia or child abuse is a part of an acceptable culture in the Islamic world. Part of the reason it is completely an inferior civilisation.

Your cretinous point is compounded when you said degradation of women in the West? What will one say about the treatment of women in Islam?

And secondly, person, I said Asia is progressing because they are imitating the West! Hence Western civilisation is the best. Check your points before you think you have a point. Your moronic arsse did not think of that before you vomited this BS? grin Or is China, India or South Korea copying the Islamic world? grin

Regions that imitate the Islamic world, tend to go or stay backwards (e.g. Northern Nigeria). The ones that imitate the Western world tend to progress faster (Southern Nigeria).

3 Likes

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 1:53am On Oct 08, 2012
shocked
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 1:58am On Oct 08, 2012
finally! I was sick and tired of having to play nice to a blithering i'diot.

sagamouse your imbecilic self done forgot we aint talking about the Islamic civilisation. you've already discounted it. so I asked what you got that's better and according to you its the western "civilisation".

undecided
DID YOU PROVE THIS WAS FALSE?

I dont know which mushroom southern polythecnic you learnt english but thats how you "murder" points.

you ignoramus if they were merely imitating they would always be behind now, won't they?

you said:
Sagamite:
This same model is now being adopted in Asia and they are on a path to overtake the West!

no go read book with your ignorant self. siddon there think say you dey intelligent. mu.mu cheesy
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2012
F00028: finally! I was sick and tired of having to play nice to a blithering i'diot.

sagamouse your imbecilic self done forgot we aint talking about the Islamic civilisation. you've already discounted it. so I asked what you got that's better and according to you its the western "civilisation".

undecided

I dont know which mushroom southern polythecnic you learnt english but thats how you "murder" points.

you ignoramus if they were merely imitating they would always be behind now, won't they?

you said:

no go read book with your ignorant self. siddon there think say you dey intelligent. mu.mu cheesy

You are a person!

Your cretinous arsse is so dumb you do not realise what the debate is about and what I need to prove.

Cretin!

The argument is about which civilisation is better, your moronic arsse can't even comprehend that. Product of a failed education system!

The fucktardious cretin does not know the onus of proof is on him to show Islamic civilisation is better. undecided

See the cretin talking about "where someone learnt their English". grin

Madrassa-educated cretin cannot even construct simple sentences correctly. grin

Cretin comparing Okada to a luxury car.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2012
oh sagamouse, you're back! and in all your pristine stupidity too.

Sagamite:
Cretin comparing Okada to a luxury car.

the okada is from honest to God labour, the luxury car is ill gotten wealth... but a short sighted, materialistic atheist will never get that.

this is what I said:
F00028:
Islam is more than just a religion. its a complete integral system, guidence from God for every facet of human existence but you say that's all absolute tosh!

-fine. what do you have that's better?

you want to win this "debate" so bad show us how your western civilisation is better not how they are similar you dimwitted fucktardimite.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2012
F00028: oh sagamouse, you're back! and in all your pristine stupidity too.

the okada is from honest to God labour, the luxury car is ill gotten wealth... but a short sighted, materialistic atheist will never get that.

this is what I said:

you want to win this "debate" so bad show us how your western civilisation is better not how they are similar you dimwitted fucktardimite.

You are a person!

What a complete ediot that lacks comprehension and analogical skills.

What makes your cretinous arsse not say the Okada is from street robbery by the sword? A moronic-thinking, madrassa-educated reetard will never deduce that.

Or did Muhammed not take part in and also ordered several robberies? Is that legitimate-gotten wealth and honest to God labour in your moronic world?

Mooron!

person! Show me how Islamic civilisation is better!
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sagamite:
person! Show me how Islamic civilisation is better!

sagamouse, you are a Goddam.ned i'diot!

I never said the the Islamic civilisation was better. you said your western civilisation was better. you made the claim. you substantiate it.

"
"

my God! don't they teach anything in those ajegunle schools? :-/

and if you ever get to it, prove these are false:

-your favourite civilisation has given this world more bloodshed and destruction than any other - ww1, ww2:60,000,000 dead, Spanish inquisition, crusades,

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
F00028:

sagamouse, you are a Goddam.ned i'diot!

I never said the the Islamic civilisation was better. you said your western civilisation was better. you made the claim. you substantiate it.

"
"

my God! don't they teach anything in those ajegunle schools? :-/

and if you ever get to it, prove these are false:

-your favourite civilisation has given this world more bloodshed and destruction than any other - ww1, ww2:60,000,000 dead, Spanish inquisition, crusades,

You are a person!

You think I am the one you can switch topics on and play different balls about the room on to create a diversion?

Cretin, I asked you a simple question:

What makes your cretinous arsse not say the Okada is from street robbery by the sword? A moronic-thinking, madrassa-educated reetard will never deduce that.

Or did Muhammed not take part in and also ordered several robberies? Is that legitimate-gotten wealth and honest to God labour in your moronic world?

Answer the gaddam question, mooron! Talking about ill-gotten wealth!
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
sagamouse, you are a Goddam.ned i'diot! backup your first assertion then you can ask me questions.

ask anything! I dont scare easy

I REPEAT:

"
"

if I say your rover is no better than my honda because your rover is a gas guzzler. you don't prove it is better by saying my honda also guzzles.

my God! don't they teach anything in those ajegunle schools?

a first year madrasa student has a better grasp of logic than you. i'diot!
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by cheddarking(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mehn this F2008 dude stup1d no be small...
See the way Saggy is using you to wipe his arsse..

Please, Please, Please, I beg you stop chatting Shyt Mr F2080, just go and read your book cos you be confam Olodo...

P.s. I dont believe Sagamite is of any superior intellect, but thats a story for another day...
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
cheddarking: Mehn this F2008 dude stup1d no be small...
See the way Saggy is using you to wipe his arsse..

Please, Please, Please, I beg you stop chatting Shyt Mr F2080, just go and read your book cos you be confam Olodo...

P.s. I dont believe Sagamite is of any superior intellect, but thats a story for another day...
opinions are like arsseholes: everybody's got one. just that some stink more than others.

p.s: is this your alter ego, sagamouse?
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by cheddarking(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
F00028:
opinions are like arsseholes: everybody's got one. just that some stink more than others.

p.s: is this your alter ego, sagamouse?

Honestly bruv, Stop being stup1d...
What you've written must have sounded witty in your head, but it's pretty lame.
Just let it go, you've been shown to be a dunce. Take it on the chin and move on....
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
cheddarking:

Honestly bruv, Stop being stup1d...
What you've written must have sounded witty in your head, but it's pretty lame.
Just let it go, you've been shown to be a dunce. Take it on the chin and move on....

hey, you do what you gotta do to make your guy feel like he's worth some thing...now go make some cheese with your broke a**
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
F00028: sagamouse, you are a Goddam.ned i'diot! backup your first assertion then you can ask me questions.

ask anything! I dont scare easy

I REPEAT:

"
"

if I say your rover is no better than my honda because your rover is a gas guzzler. you don't prove it is better by saying my honda also guzzles.

my God! don't they teach anything in those ajegunle schools?

a first year madrasa student has a better grasp of logic than you. i'diot!

You are a cretinous person!

Did Muhammed not participate in armed robbery and did he not order his followers to conduct armed robbery of travellers? So what ill-gotten wealth and honest to God labour were you moronically talking about?

Foooool! You think it is me you can twist position on when you have been battered? Mugu!
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
me? battered?? by someone with the i.q of a screw driver? ? ?

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2012
F00028: me? battered?? by someone with the i.q of a screw driver? ? ?

You are a cretinous person!

Did Muhammed not participate in armed robbery and did he not order his followers to conduct armed robbery of travellers? So what ill-gotten wealth and honest to God labour were you moronically talking about?

Foooool! You were not battered to the point you cretinously started saying I should go and and look for your evidence for you. grin

F00028:

Cretinous product of a failed madrassa education system.

Fcking mooron talking about paedophilia when that is a culture in many Islamic civilisations.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ F00028.

What is your argument in simple concise and precise sentence? Please, I don't understand your argument!
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
all4naija: @ F00028.

What is your argument in simple concise and precise sentence? Please, I don't understand your argument!

You will never get an answer to that, he has been intellectually battered and bamboozled. grin

He does not have a central argument because he is poorly educated. He just comes up with scraps of moronic and disjointed arguments.

Everytime he brings any of his moronic points like "they should have stopped Hitler", he is slaughtered because he did not use his brain before vomiting such.

Then he moves to another moronic side point "women are not safe in the West", the cretin did not use his brain to think women in the West are better off than women in Islamic world.

Then he would move to another moronic point he has as scraps in his low-level, madrassa-educated brain.

Then, when he realises he is being slaughtered, he stopped bringing points and said I should go and look for the evidence myself. grin He thought his best strategy to survive was to have a platform to repudiate points when slaughtered by saying "I did not say that". grin grin grin

You will not get a simple concise and precise argument from him because he does not have one as he is a person, poorly educated and lack a structured brain. HE DOES NOT HAVE ONE! He just vomits disjointed, unratiocinated bits of crap populating his brain which has been fed to him by worthless, moronic, intolerant and anti-West Alfas/Mullahs. That is why it is easy for me to batter him without shouting Allahu Akbar! grin

The person can never provide an argument that disputes my position that Western civilisation is superior to Islamic civilisation. Facts can never be disputed! This is reflected in the quality of education he got in islamic schools that has made him a person. FACT! grin

There is a reason rich and well-educated muslims send their kids to the best Western education systems, leaving the moronic poor to make their own kids almajiri. The rich, knowledgeable ones want the best for their kids.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
all4naija: @ F00028.

that slowpoke sagamouse, claims the western civilisation is better than the Islamic, so my contention is how is it better if: it has given this world more bloodshed and destruction than any other(e.g. ww1, ww2-60,000,000 dead);
it produces genocidal mass murdering maniacs(e.g. hitler, stalin, enver hoxha, milosevic,etc); it decimates/ wipes out indigenous populations especially non western (e.g america, canada, south america, australia, africa); for 300 hundred years it conducted the most brutal, (in)human trafficking (est. 100,000,000 victims); presently it is not looking good because social decay has become the norm, child abuse, violent crime, degradation of women, ra.pe, paedophilia are all rampant; and lastly its in decline even by his own admission Asia is on a path to overtake it.

there. yes, its one sentence. smiley
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
F00028:

that slowpoke sagamouse, claims the western civilisation is better than the Islamic, so my contention is how is it better if: it has given this world more bloodshed and destruction than any other(e.g. ww1, ww2-60,000,000 dead);
it produces genocidal mass murdering maniacs(e.g. hitler, stalin, enver hoxha, milosevic,etc); it decimates/ wipes out indigenous populations especially non western (e.g america, canada, south america, australia, africa); for 300 hundred years it conducted the most brutal, (in)human trafficking (est. 100,000,000 victims); presently it is not looking good because social decay has become the norm, child abuse, violent crime, degradation of women, ra.pe, paedophilia are all rampant; and lastly its in decline even by his own admission Asia is on a path to overtake it.

there. yes, its one sentence. smiley

You are a person!

Is it Western civilisation that caused the World Wars? Cretin! grin

It is Western civilisation that produces maniacs? The same maniacs the Western civilisations condemned and fought? Mooron! grin

I bet it is Western civilisation that caused Rwandans to commit genocide? Fooool! grin

If it is civilisations that produces maniacs, which is more likely to give us maniacs, Western or Islamic? Which of the 2 advocates, tolerates, promotes and embraces maniacs? Which one is backwards?

Again, did Muhammed not participate in armed robbery and did he not order his followers to conduct armed robbery of travellers? So what ill-gotten wealth and honest to God labour were you moronically talking about?
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
you wouldn't know a mo.ron if it jumped up and bit you...Godda.mn imbecil'e.
angry

Sagamite:
Fcking mooron talking about paedophilia when that is a culture in many Islamic civilisations.

if that's true then how come its your catholic church that has institutionalised it?

yes you blithering i'diot, catholicism is part of your civilisation too.

how come just one country in your "civilised" world records 3.3
million
case of child abuse involving nearly 6 million children
over 300,000 of those cases involve sexual abuse?

http://www.childhelp.org/pages/statistics
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
F00028: you wouldn't know a mo.ron if it jumped up and bit you...Godda.mn imbecil'e.
angry

if that's true then how come its your catholic church that has institutionalised it?

how come just one country in your "civilised" world records 3.3
million
case of child abuse involving nearly 6 million children
over 300,000 of those cases involve sexual abuse?

http://www.childhelp.org/pages/statistics

You are a person!

Since when did Western civilisation become a theocratic one? Cretin!

Since when did Church activities become representative of Western civilisation? The same church the civilisation has mainly rejected?

I said it earlier you lack comprehension and analogical thinking.

person! Did Muhammed not marry a 9 year old? Has this not resulted in it being acceptable in Islamic civilisation to marry minors?

Cretin what you are condemning in churches that is regarded as abuse in Western civilisation, is regarded as an acceptable culture in Islamic civilisations.

person, here is how Islamic Northern Nigeria compares with Western Southern Nigeria:

https://www.nairaland.com/435649/no-visible-corporate-norther-women#5971665

- We are struggling to educate Islamic Northern Nigeria that it is child abuse to marry 11 year olds but their islamic civilisation is a defence.

- Even Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Kuwait etc have no legal minimum age of getting married.

- Sudan just says "puberty".

- More than half of marriages in Afghanistan is with girls under 16. That alone in itself is more than the entire child abuse cases in the West!

- Sri Lanka, Philipines and Malaysia had to make special side laws to cater for Islam by allowing muslim girls to marry at any younger age than the national one with 12 year olds frequently being married.

All because of their Islamic beliefs and a behaviour justified by Islam.

Bloody fcking cretin and you talk about child abuse and institutionalisation of it? undecided

Fucktardious product of a failed madrassa education.

Again, did Muhammed not participate in armed robbery and did he not order his followers to conduct armed robbery of travellers? So what ill-gotten wealth and honest to God labour were you moronically talking about?
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sagamite:
If it is civilisations that produces maniacs, which is more likely to give us maniacs, Western or Islamic? Which of the 2 advocates, tolerates, promotes and embraces maniacs? Which one is backwards?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19890022

They will justify it with the Quran.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sagamite:
Since when did Western civilisation become a theocratic one?

if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times! sagamouse you're a Godda.m.ed i'diot

what part of this says western "civilisation" is theocratic?
F00028:

WHAT'RE YOU?...12? undecided
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
F00028:

if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times! sagamouse you're a Godda.m.ed i'diot

what part of this says western "civilisation" is theocratic?

WHAT'RE YOU?...12? undecided

You are a person!

A moronic product of a failed madrassa education system.

How can catholicism be part of Western civilisation when Western civilisation is based on and promotes secularity?

Secondly, so you agree paedophilia is part of and justified by Islamic civilisation?

And the one you have been running from: Did Muhammed not participate in armed robbery and did he not order his followers to conduct armed robbery of travellers? So what ill-gotten wealth and honest to God labour were you moronically talking about?

You can't defend your religion shows you yourself can see all the faults in it! Only your fucktardism makes you continue practicing the religion.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

A moronic product of a failed madrassa education system.

How can catholicism be part of Western civilisation when Western civilisation is based on and promotes secularity?

good heavens! sagamouse you're a Godd.amned i'diot!

you set a new low for stupidity with every post. grin

you think the west has always been secular ? shocked

chei! ignoramus!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari / Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) / Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.