Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad (25083 Views)

Five Reasons Israel Will Invade Gaza And Five Reasons It Won't / Israel`s Attack On Sudan Proves Israel Will Never Attack Iran / Irans Revolutionary Guards Say Israel Will Launch War And Be Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by KINGwax(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2012
Hmmm. What can a wise man like me say in this foolish matter?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by means(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2012
Ahmadinejad loves attention!!! He has always been disgraced at the UN general assembly. We are not new to his "madness" He thinks Russia will support him. Russian economy is weak. Their weaponry is obsolete. My piece of advice: Don't Bleep with Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by acidtalk: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2012
Yes Israel has more allies.
But whoever China supports right now, the whole world stays clear off the country.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Toks2008(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2012
No matter how they try, ISRAEL CAN NEVER BE WIPED OUT.

GOD's covenant with Israel.

'"You are My witnesses," declares the LORD, "And My servant whom I have chosen" ... And what nation on the earth is like Your people Israel, whom God went to redeem for Himself as a people and to make a name for Himself, and to do a great thing for You and awesome things for Your land ...' (Isa 43.10)(2 Sam 7.23)

Israel coming together foretold.

Although the nation of Israel was scattered some 2500 years ago, the Bible says that it will be regathered in the last days of this age:

'"I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone ... and bring them into their own land ..."' (Ezek 37.21) This was fulfilled in 1948. Never have we seen a nation scattered for even 100yrs to come back together let alone 2500yrs.

Current Scenario

Much of the Middle East conflict appears to be over Israel's very existence. There is intense hatred towards the State of Israel:

"Israel has continued too long ... the battle has come in which we shall destroy Israel" ... President of Egypt, 1967

"Israel should be eliminated from the pages of history" ... President of Iran, 2006

"Israel is a cancerous tumour that should be cut and will be cut" ... Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, 2012

Those who say such things should note what God said to Israel via Abraham: "I will bless those who bless you and I will curse him who curses you" (Gen 12.3). God also promises Israel: "No weapon formed against you shall prosper" (Isa 54.17).

The 'All-Nation' Invasion

The timing of this invasion appears to be at the very end of this age, just prior to the return of Christ to the earth. God says:

'I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle ...' (Zech 14.2)

'I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone ... though all nations of the earth are gathered against it' (Zech 12.3)

But we certainly know that it is the gathering place for the world's armies as they prepare for the final war against Jersualem and in particular for war against Christ and His armies (Rev 19.19)(Zech 12.2-9).

This man-God war is the final Middle East war - 'the great day of God Almighty' (Rev 16.14). It is described in detail in Rev 19.11-21 and Zech 14. In summary:

half of the city of Jerusalem is captured
God Himself fights against the world's armies
the Israeli's (the 'tribe of Judah') also fight
the attacking armies suffer a 'flesh-rotting' plague and are defeated
the end time World Dictator - the 'beast' is captured and removed from the earthly scene

In summary, there will surely be a gathering against Israel but just when Israel will be at the break of total defeat, JESUS CHRIST who came to the world as the seed of Jesse and died on the cross as the Lamb of GOD will return as the Lion of the tribe of Judah and slay all the enemies of Israel in one swift motion, capturing the devil and binding him for a thousand years.

Then Je will reign from Jerusalem as the President of the world for one thousand years.

How glorious will those years will be.

Glory honour power and majesty be unto Jehovah forever and ever. AMEN

16 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Godsave9ja: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2012
the people of Israel don't make noise.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Toktee(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2012
So iran have a right to posses anything they want,but israel has no right to exist,am just asking,looks like prophet mohamed has blocked some of you a sense of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by amosy007: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2012
am sure the muslims wont see anything wrong in the threat nor will they say anything... now when Iran attack Israel with their terrorist foot solders and Israel decide to reply their attacks in multiple folds ....u will start seeing them saying all sort of rubbish that Israel is the d devil and death to Israel..... fhucking hypocrites with their mass murder religion
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by lafuria1(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2012
ebamma: Belief you me, if iran go to war with israel,israel will wipe them off the world map

is not who wins the war that will be isreals problem but damage to the land of isreal if iran launch 2 nuclear weapons to isreal. the damage a nuclear bomb does can only be best imagined. we can ask about hiroshima. if one tsar bomba (russia nuclear weapons) is used in lagos, it will wipe out lagos and ogun state. nobody wins a war when both sides have nukes, reason isreal wants an early strike.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by josh24(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2012
hmmmmm. Things are changing fast in the world..
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Opoki(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2012
I respect President Al-assad for for his boldness. Afterall US and Russia has Nuclear Plants but the fact is whats are the underlying reasons of their plants? If not for mass destruction!
Besides they could be shocked by Isreal.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=Toks2008][/quote]IGNORAMUS
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by means(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2012
Agreed, China currently has a strong economy but when it comes to military warfare, they always back down because they know US, UK, France and possibly Germany will back Israel. In my opinion, if not for restraints from US, Israel can go it all alone against all the mid-east nations.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Sijo01(f): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2012
free2ryhme:

Toothless Bulldog

you have to quote all that just for two words?........ You deserve an e-punch.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by lafuria1(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2012
amosy007: am sure the muslims wont see anything wrong in the threat nor will they say anything... now when Iran attack Israel with their terrorist foot solders and Israel decide to reply their attacks in multiple folds ....u will start seeing them saying all sort of rubbish that Israel is the d devil and death to Israel..... fhucking hypocrites with their mass murder religion
for the the past months natenyahu has been urging an early strike, there are speculation that US and isreal might launch an attack by early january next year. oh u see nothing wrong with that. now ahmadenijad replies with his own threat, oh he is bad guy and isreal are the good guys.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by israelbenzion: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2012
noblezone:

Unfortunately, you will celebrations in the streets of Kano, Kaduna, Yobe, bauchi, Borno and all the territories of the Jihardists if we hear that Israel is bombed.

The center is getting set, the King of Kings will soon appear.

Those wishing to wipe out Israel will soon be wiped out.

Jerusalem, peace be unto you.

God bless u! The annual Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem is on 7th October. Plan to participate. Shalom!
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2012
They have forgotten the six days war?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63AKJpa1Tk

They have still want to try The GOD of JACOB?
grin grin
i see a land with no human or any living thing(IRAN).i can hear the cry of their children and women.
oh what a painful experience.
I BLESS ISRAEL FOREVER.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2012
eduson55: They have forgotten the six days war?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63AKJpa1Tk

They have still want to try The GOD of JACOB?
grin grin
i see a land with no human or any living thing(IRAN).i can hear the cry of their children and women.
oh what a painful experience.
I BLESS ISRAEL FOREVER.
YOU KNOW IN ISRAEL YOU ARE JUST A NIGGER RIGHT ? BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT. THE LAND OF ISRAEL WILL BE TRODDEN DOWN BY GENTILES FROM THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION TO THE TIME WHEN CHRIST RETURNS. NOW I ASK YOU, ARE THOSE THE REAL PEOPLE OF GOD ?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2012
they believe in ''lets do it''
grin
love that comment bro
Godsave9ja: the people of Israel don't make noise.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by ismhab(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2012
Thas my man.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by missykadri: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2012
Israel is a rogue nuclear state!

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2012
Billyonaire: 3rd World War will not be fun. It could be the end of Asia and the West.

Hmmmm....I see Iran forming allies with Russia and China. This Persian King means business and he has guts.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by preciousoz: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2012
Irani an President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday disregarded a U.N. warning to avoid incendiary rhetoric and declared ahead of the annual General Assembly session that Israel has no roots in the Middle East and would be "eliminated."

We are waiting...... grin grin grin
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2012
i believe there must be a goat beside you.ask him that question and realize how abnormal you are.
okoro.
obadiah777: YOU KNOW IN ISRAEL YOU ARE JUST A NIGGER RIGHT ? BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT. THE LAND OF ISRAEL WILL BE TRODDEN DOWN BY GENTILES FROM THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION TO THE TIME WHEN CHRIST RETURNS. NOW I ASK YOU, ARE THOSE THE REAL PEOPLE OF GOD ?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by bid4rich(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2012
Let the (iran) try it first, they will know that there is a big different between six and half a dozen
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2012
eduson55: i believe there must be a goat beside you.ask him that question and realize how abnormal you are.
okoro.
OH YE SIMPLE ONES HOW LONG WILL YE LOVE SIMPLICITY ?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by ayox2003: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2012
If this guy writes a book, I will definitely buy it. We've heard somuch from the West, lately.

He has some salient points really but eliminating Israel is a wild goose chase.

Frawzey
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2012
buhahahahah grin
thats ma mahn.
thumbs up
bid4rich: Let the (iran) try it first, they will know that there is a big different between six and half a dozen
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2012
she-goat can still answer that.
grin
obadiah777: OH YE SIMPLE ONES HOW LONG WILL YE LOVE SIMPLICITY ?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by pat077: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2012
who God has bless.....
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by mankand(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2012
donedy:

Just a typical ignorant black female talking. I know none of my family is waiting for the return of a Jewish king.

Just imagine how you religious fanatic deluded souls are barking. Everything will be about God. If you don't know how to analyze and read between the line, just stop reading any article. Iran has the right to anything they want to do just like the United State, Russia and China, and Western countries. It's you people should check the fact and those western media that has brainwashed you folks with such hatred propaganda to side with Israel and hate Iran.

You are the one that have been brainwashed by some fucking propagandas only you know about.
One thing you should know is that the world will be better off if there had been no religion sentiment like Christianity, Islam, Hindu, e.t.c The whole world have been brainwashed by these starting from the creation. I advise you only support what you feel is just.

Come to think of it, Who will you bet your money on? the West or the Middle East?
I'd rather go for the west because had it not been for them, I think you should be in Badagry now chained with your hands tied to someones mouth and been ready to be transported to another part of the world as a slave. It was this same west that abolished it, left for the Arabs, it is believed they are the holy ones and other natives should be their slave.

You need to go back to history and check your roots properly before coming here on Nairaland trying to lambast others of some conspiracy theory...

3 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by mankand(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2012
Opoki: I respect President Al-assad for for his boldness. Afterall US and Russia has Nuclear Plants but the fact is whats are the underlying reasons of their plants? If not for mass destruction!
Besides they could be shocked by Isreal.

US and Russia has Nuclear Plants because they have done more good to the world rather than harm. They can compromise to get things right but how about the Arabs? What have they?

Nothing but hatred in their heart.

They need to move on because the world has moved on
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2012
no M-----------A-----------------N can cause..
i mean no mmadu,
no human,
no tozo
no almajeri,
no boko
no malam can cause..
pat077: who God has bless.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tel Aviv Shooting: Two Dead, Eight Wounded (Photos) / Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip / Biden Mistakenly Calls Sunak ‘Mr President’ At White House Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.