Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad (25100 Views)

Five Reasons Israel Will Invade Gaza And Five Reasons It Won't / Israel`s Attack On Sudan Proves Israel Will Never Attack Iran / Irans Revolutionary Guards Say Israel Will Launch War And Be Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by bomijuwon(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2012
Ile-Ife:
[size=15pt]Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday disregarded a U.N. warning to avoid incendiary rhetoric and declared ahead of the annual General Assembly session that Israel has no roots in the Middle East and would be "eliminated."[/size]

In remarks to reporters in New York, he also said he does not take seriously the threat that Israel could launch a military strike against Iran's nuclear facilities, denied sending arms into Syria, and called economic conditions in his sanctions-hit country "not as bad as they are portrayed."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has hinted Israel could strike Iran's nuclear sites and has criticized U.S. President Barack Obama's position that sanctions and diplomacy should be given more time to stop Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.

Iran denies that it is seeking nuclear arms and says its atomic work is peaceful, aimed at generating electricity.

"Fundamentally we do not take seriously the threats of the Zionists. ... We have all the defensive means at our disposal and we are ready to defend ourselves," Ahmadinejad said.

He is in New York to attend the U.N. General Assembly. His speech is scheduled for Wednesday.

On Sunday, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon met with Ahmadinejad and warned him of the dangers of incendiary rhetoric in the Middle East. Ahmadinejad did not heed the warning.

Ahmadinejad alluded to his previous rejection of Israel's right to exist. "Iran has been around for the last seven, 10 thousand years. They (the Israelis) have been occupying those territories for the last 60 to 70 years, with the support and force of the Westerners. They have no roots there in history," he said, speaking to reporters through an interpreter.

The modern state of Israel was founded in 1948.

"We do believe that they have found themselves at a dead end and they are seeking new adventures in order to escape this dead end. Iran will not be damaged with foreign bombs," Ahmadinejad said, referring to Israel.

"We don't even count them as any part of any equation for Iran. During a historical phase, they represent minimal disturbances that come into the picture and are then eliminated," Ahmadinejad added.

In 2005, Ahmadinejad called Israel a "tumor" and echoed the words of the former Iranian Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, by saying that Israel should be wiped off the map.

Amir Ali Hajizadeh, a brigadier general in Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, was quoted on Sunday as saying that Iran could launch a pre-emptive strike on Israel if it was sure the Jewish state was preparing to attack it.

Ahmadinejad said the nuclear issue was one ultimately between the United States and Iran, and must be resolved with negotiations.

He added, "The nuclear issue is not a problem. But the approach of the United States on Iran is important. We are ready for dialogue, for a fundamental resolution of the problems, but under conditions that are based on fairness and mutual respect."

"We are not expecting a 33-year-old problem between the United States and Iran to be resolved in a speedy fashion. But there is no other way besides dialogue," Ahmadinejad said.

U.S. President Barack Obama will underscore his commitment to preventing Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon and address Muslim unrest related to an anti-Islamic video in his speech to General Assembly on Tuesday, the White House said.

'BULLYING COUNTRIES'

Ahmadinejad also addressed a high-level meeting on the rule of law at the United Nations on Monday, saying states should not yield to international law as imposed "by bullying countries."

In the past, Ahmadinejad has used his U.N. speeches to defend Iran's nuclear program and to attack Israel, the United States and Europe. He has questioned the Holocaust and cast doubt on whether 19 hijackers were really responsible for the September 11 attacks on the United States in 2001.

Western envoys typically walk out of Ahmadinejad's speeches in protest.

Ahmadinejad said on Monday that Iran - under U.N., U.S. and European Union sanctions over its nuclear program - is used to economic restrictions and is not severely affected by them.

"The conditions in Iran are not as bad as they are portrayed by some," Ahmadinejad said, adding that his country can survive without oil revenues.

Ahmadinejad added that Iran's economy is in much better shape that that of the EU, which he said was "on the verge of disintegration and collapse."

Iran has held several rounds of talks this year on the nuclear issue with six world powers: the permanent members of the U.N. Security Council - the United States, Russia, China, France and Britain - as well as Germany. The six powers are represented by EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton.

Iran's chief nuclear negotiator Saeed Jalili said last Wednesday that he and Ashton had agreed to defer more nuclear talks until the latter had consulted the six powers on the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly this week.

There will be high-level side meetings on Iran's nuclear program and the Syrian conflict during the General Assembly, but U.N. diplomats do not expect either issue to be resolved soon.

'WE SEEK PEACE IN SYRIA'

The United Nations and Western officials have accused Iran of supplying weapons to Syria's pro-government forces, while Syria's government has accused Qatar and Saudi Arabia of arming rebels determined to topple President Bashar al-Assad.

Ahmadinejad rejected the charge that Iran was sending arms to Syria. "The so-called news that you alluded to has been denied vehemently, officially," Ahmadinejad said in a response to a question. "We seek peace in Syria. We like and love both sides. ... We see both sides as equally our brothers."

"In Syria, the intervention and meddling from outside have made conditions that much tougher," Ahmadinejad said. "We must help to quell the violence and help ... (facilitate) a national dialogue."

A U.N. Security Council panel of independent experts that monitors sanctions against Iran has uncovered several examples of Iran transferring arms to Syria. The United States and Britain say they are providing non-lethal assistance to Syria's rebels such as communications equipment, but not arms.

Ahmadinejad also addressed the issue of a California-made anti-Islam video, "The Innocence of Muslims," that has sparked anti-American protests around the Muslim world. He appeared to reject Washington's position that while it condemns the video's content, freedom of expression must be upheld.

"Freedoms must not interfere with the freedoms of others," Ahmadinejad said. "If someone insults, what would you do? ... Is insulting other people not a form of crime?"

Since the controversy over the video erupted this month, some Muslim leaders have reiterated calls for a U.N. measure outlawing insults to Islam and blasphemy in general.

Ahmadinejad also was asked about a move by an Iranian religious foundation, in response to the "The Innocence of Muslims," to increase its reward for the killing of British author Salman Rushdie.

"Where is he now?" Ahmadinejad asked of Rushdie. "Is he in the United States? If he is, you shouldn't broadcast that for his own safety."

Rushdie, an Indian-born British novelist who has nothing to do with the video, was condemned to death in 1989 by Khomeini, Iran's late leader, over his novel "The Satanic Verses," saying its depiction of the Prophet Mohammad was blasphemous.

Iran has a two-term limit for presidents. Ahmadinejad, widely seen as out of favor with Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, ends his second term next year. "But that does not mean I will be separating myself from politics," he said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/24/us-un-assembly-ahmadinejad-idUSBRE88N0HF20120924
WhileI took out time to study world History. I Recounts how MAN created by God fights for LAND and POWER. They make the world so hard. How long will your convetousness lasted.GOD owned HEAVENS,EARTH and ALL POWERS. Please give us the Teaching of HIS MAJESTY, we no want devils philosophy.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by kubelan(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
It's not about Isreal being a country folks, it's about a set of people who has a covenant with the almighty God. Egypt and Ethiopia are one of the oldest civilization of the world this countries are historically linked to isreal, don't forget in the BC's even before the Roman empire became a house hold name Isreal has been there. Take it or leave it that is the promise land. Try to chase Isreal away from that land and you've not only started the 3rd world war you just fast forward Amagedon
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by atuagbo: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
0l'dirty:
Cowards. Isreal delt with you ignorant f00ls in 67.

Pls, remind them, maybe dey don 4get wetin happen. Israel, God Almighty will fight for you and you shall hold your peace.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by atuagbo: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
0l'dirty:
Cowards. Isreal delt with you ignorant f00ls in 67.

Pls, remind them, maybe dey don 4get wetin happen den. Israel, God Almighty shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace because the battle is of the Lord, the mighty one in battle.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by toria1980(f): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
chosen04: You mean that dude wants ISREAL wiped out of the world MAP?. . . . .I laugh in Boko Haram language.......

even ur life dey make me dey laugh
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by cesil92: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
Ahmadinejad is soon approaching death. He is too quick to forget history.. He is a shame to Islam and the Middle East.
Lest he forgets what Isreal did to Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and co, they all had to beg and surrender to that small God's own nation called Isreal.
Saddam Hussein boasted more than him about Iraq's military capabilities, He was crushed like a baby.
Osama Bin Laden and Ghadaffi boasted same, how did they end up dieing.
I advice he keeps quiet and die honorably than die in shame.

Isreal can NEVER be wiped out, that is when you will know that Jehova God is greater and superior than Allah abi na Mohammed.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by samkoro: 4:15am On Sep 26, 2012
revolt: Let's be realistic! Isreal doesn't own tht land rather US forcefully allocated tht to them n obviously their diplomacy tactics is abysmal n they seem to b a very obnoxious people who hve wth the backn of US bullied their existence in the middle! Couldn't they just strive to live in peace wth their neigbours? They're about to get ass whooped cos its almost certain America has realised the role they played in 9\11 plus their disagreemnts lately!

Isaac(jews) and Ishmeal(Arabs) were born by Abraham on the same land,and today Ishmeal(Arabs) occupies 99 percent of the land in the middle east.Tell me,as a man with brain,heart and conscience,where do u want Isaac(jews)to stay? Float in the air?

You see that you and Ahmajinedad are just a senseless gay pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by odehaj: 4:36am On Sep 26, 2012
Whatever anyone think,it is not possible,it is impossican,t to kick against the pricks(fight God).see Israelis

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Joeblis(m): 4:49am On Sep 26, 2012
Plz we have more stressing matters to discuss in naija...war or no war no be my wahala
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by odehaj: 5:47am On Sep 26, 2012
Joeblis: Plz we have more stressing matters to discuss in naija...war or no war no be my wahala
THREAD CLOSED
Shut the fu*kup piece of Sh!t.some of u will be caught napping.

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by mayorjo: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2012

Word of advice for Iran,

Neva u relie on your weapon, Israel is God's chosen Nation.

If u re fighting against Israel, it shows u re fighting against God.

And I neva see where devil fight against God n prevail.

So Iran, stay @ your door post n hold your peace, or else.... ?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by blocker: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin ISRAEL is ever willing to take on any foe that threatens its existence. Iran has few friends and they include Venenzuela, Zimbabwe,North Korea, China and Russia but has no formal alliance in terms of military pact. The only thing they sharein common are 'common foe'and economic treaties but not political ideology. Israel on the other hand has a military ties with United States and France and a mutual relationship of a geo-political nature with Egypt, Jordan, Turkey,Saudi Arabia (no thanks to Iranian growing influence)and much of the West.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by MoAfrica: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2012
God of Israel, Arise and let your enemies scatter....

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2012
Do not drag the Name of God into all that is false. God is Love, God is Just, God has no favorites (as all was created by Him), God is the ever-present Law. What we are witnessing is the direct opposite of the God principle of Love and Peace. Modern Israel and Her foreign policies are not Godly neither are they humanistic. It's greed, lust for power.... We should be careful else we become pawns in these schemes. I do not think the wipe-out theory holds any progress but what will help is having a level playing ground, where there are no sacred cows, so good neighbourly relations can arise.... And this lies in the moderation of Israels foreign policies. PEACE BE UNTO THE WORLD.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Sijo01(f): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2012
free2ryhme:

Are you brain-dead?

No! Are you??
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by free2ryhme: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2012
Sijo01:

No! Are you??

Dont you have something reasonable and sensible to do this wed. morning
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Sijo01(f): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2012
free2ryhme:

Dont you have something reasonable and sensible to do this wed. morning

am already doing what am paid to do....... I dont think you have. pm your CV asap, my coy will be conducting an interview later today.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by free2ryhme: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2012
Sijo01:

am already doing what am paid to do....... I dont think you have. pm your CV asap, my coy will be conducting an interview later today.

cheap popularity... Olodo dont enter the thread make i run
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Jamji: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2012
otokx: Peace be unto Jerusalem.

hey stop this delusion. why peace upon jerusalem? how has jerusalem affected your every day life?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Sijo01(f): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2012
free2ryhme:

cheap popularity... Olodo dont enter the thread make i run

trying to give meaning to your silly a$s.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by free2ryhme: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2012
Sijo01:

trying to give meaning to your silly a$s.

did an animal die on your head?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2012
acidtalk: Let's call a spade a spade.
Irrespective of religion, tribe, or personal interest. Don't we all think Israel and the United States are truly world bullies?

How on earth can Israel threaten to go and attack another man (Iran) in his own home for cooking his food (Nuclear power) because your think the taste won't be pleasant to you.

Israel would have long run be wiped out if not because the Americans have been shielding them.

You can't go to other people's territory and be a nightmare to them.

Israel is the worlds biggest problem. Their bullying is as a result of the frustration we are now seeing in the Arab world of today.

Please if you haven't read world history or of age to know what I am saying just skip responding to my write-up. Its was meant for the knowledgeable minds alone.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap u fooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllll... I know u ar a moslem and most of u hate israel, u can never ie u and ur brothers can never in any way now or forever wipe israel out... Read ur bible or may be quoran or koran ie dat ur book i use 2 use and poo ie dat worst book given out by a lunatic and loofer u call mohammed. Just any of ur brothers should just lemme say use idea and say pim as in shoot in d direction of israel and see how u'l stop existing and in this case dat 70 virgins won't be enough again, una allah go start dey import ashawo from 8hours enugu 2 augument d deficit of ikpu up der since ie d only reason u people die 2 go abd ra ikpu
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2012
problem wid islam is dat most of itz practicers are both poor mentally and mindset wise. They ar just der like mumu robots having tiger aa battery ready 2 be deployed 2 show how stupid they are
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2012
aTuru ocha
Movingcoil: acidtalk: Let's call a spade a spade.
Irrespective of religion, tribe, or personal interest. Don't we all think Israel and the United States are truly world bullies?

How on earth can Israel threaten to go and attack another man (Iran) in his own home for cooking his food (Nuclear power) because your think the taste won't be pleasant to you.

Israel would have long run be wiped out if not because the Americans have been shielding them.

You can't go to other people's territory and be a nightmare to them.

Israel is the worlds biggest problem. Their bullying is as a result of the frustration we are now seeing in the Arab world of today.

Please if you haven't read world history or of age to know what I am saying just skip responding to my write-up. Its was meant for the knowledgeable minds alone.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Sijo01(f): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2012
free2ryhme:

did an animal die on your head?

No! But its obvious you'r a wakin corpse......leave this thread, come to the meaningless one you created.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by free2ryhme: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2012
Sijo01:

No! But its obvious you'r a wakin corpse......leave this thread, come to the meaningless one you created.

I can see your aim to derail. Well you can have it for your sick brood self... You bag of bones..
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by free2ryhme: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2012
@Sijo01 dont you think your running mouth needs to be tightened... biatch angry
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Sijo01(f): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2012
Running mouth on a non-verbal communication,... smh 4u. Dullard!

free2ryhme:
I can see your aim to derail. Well you can have it for your sick brood self... You bag of bones..

fo0l, you have to wait for me to ask you to leave this thread before runing your finger like a saint. bundle yourself outa here, deadbone!

free2ryhme: @Sijo01 dont you think your running mouth needs to be tightened... biatch angry
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by phermonyx(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2012
Its so pathetic dat some adults still bliv wht we were told as children during sunday schools abt Isreal and how untouchable they are bt I av grown up and I now know my left from my right bt some of us are still living with dt child's mentality of Isreal as a chosen nation.
This is world politics and its way beyond wht we were told in our bible or quran, Isreal as a nation cn nt single handedly go into war against Iran and nt regret it, they dont av d military strenght neither does Iran av enuf military strenght to engage Isreal in war, they both need allies-dats a fact and dats y Isreal is still waiting for America.
Modern warfare is more dan wht used to happen in d days of chariots, horses, spears, swords and arrows. We all knw wht happened to America's economy (as great n mighty as they are) wen they invaded Iraq and they didnt go into d war alone, they had GB with dem.
D best thing for dem is dialogue, we cn all knw d beginning of a war, bt hw it ll end is anoda thing.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by odehaj: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2012
phermonyx: Its so pathetic dat some adults still bliv wht we were told as children during sunday schools abt Isreal and how untouchable they are bt I av grown up and I now know my left from my right bt some of us are still living with dt child's mentality of Isreal as a chosen nation.
This is world politics and its way beyond wht we were told in our bible or quran, Isreal as a nation cn nt single handedly go into war against Iran and nt regret it, they dont av d military strenght neither does Iran av enuf military strenght to engage Isreal in war, they both need allies-dats a fact and dats y Isreal is still waiting for America.
Modern warfare is more dan wht used to happen in d days of chariots, horses, spears, swords and arrows. We all knw wht happened to America's economy (as great n mighty as they are) wen they invaded Iraq and they didnt go into d war alone, they had GB with dem.
D best thing for dem is dialogue, we cn all knw d beginning of a war, bt hw it ll end is anoda thing.
U and generations are foools at 40,its a pity u are a human being.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by phermonyx(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2012
means: Agreed, China currently has a strong economy but when it comes to military warfare, they always back down because they know US, UK, France and possibly Germany will back Israel. In my opinion, if not for restraints from US, Israel can go it all alone against all the mid-east nations.

Isreal cant go all alone, dis is nt some hundred years BC, its d 21st century ma broda.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by phermonyx(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2012
odehaj: U and generations are foools at 40,its a pity u are a human being.

I bliv d reason we argue as adults is to bring facts and learn bt I dnt undstnd y some of us ll result to insulting odas just cos u av different opinions. If u av nutin upstairs to contribute, keep mute. U ar neither an Isreali nor an indigene of Iran, so wtf is ur problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia Bans Jill Biden, Daughter Ashley, 23 Americans From Entering The Country / Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured / Biden Mistakenly Calls Sunak ‘Mr President’ At White House Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.