Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad (25103 Views)

Five Reasons Israel Will Invade Gaza And Five Reasons It Won't / Israel`s Attack On Sudan Proves Israel Will Never Attack Iran / Irans Revolutionary Guards Say Israel Will Launch War And Be Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2012
mankand:

You are the one that have been brainwashed by some fucking propagandas only you know about.
One thing you should know is that the world will be better off if there had been no religion sentiment like Christianity, Islam, Hindu, e.t.c The whole world have been brainwashed by these starting from the creation. I advise you only support what you feel is just.

Come to think of it, Who will you bet your money on? the West or the Middle East?
I'd rather go for the west because had it not been for them, I think you should be in Badagry now chained with your hands tied to someones mouth and been ready to be transported to another part of the world as a slave. It was this same west that abolished it, left for the Arabs, it is believed they are the holy ones and other natives should be their slave.

You need to go back to history and check your roots properly before coming here on Nairaland trying to lambast others of some conspiracy theory...
THE MOST IGNORANT POST OF THE CENTURY. KUDOS BRAH. YOU WIN THE 'MR ST-UPID' TITLE

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2012
tempest01: i just hope Africa wont join in the £rd world war, cos it will more likely have a religious undertone, and it will be NUCLEAR. This one that we dont av any nuclear weapon, hope we are not used as collateral
Honestly, The Persian King's statement sounds like a call to war. After they end up bombing each other with nuclear bombs, African countries would take sides according to religious line, the war in Africa would look similar to the battle of Stalingrad. God forbid that happens.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Vykiano(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2012
Hehehehe ds iran de vex o...but no nation ever defeated isreal,no not even d united states,na iran wan try.....anyways 3rd world war is imminent...Africa get ready 2 bcum world powers...ie Nigeria,south Africa et al

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by mankand(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk: Yes Israel has more allies.
But whoever China supports right now, the whole world stay clear off the country.

Iran will be left alone to fight her war.

Assad is fighting hard to save his regime in which he is loosing grip daily.
Russia economy is falling day by day and Putin is also facing problems with his citizens via protests of such, only that is have not gone wild like Syria.
China is in trouble with Japan for the past one week now in a very hot contest.

Who will support Ahmadinejad in his fight now?

Shall it be Palestina, Lebanon, Jordan? No they cannot because they are aware of what will befall them if they do.
Even Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain are not in support of Ahmadinejad.

Maybe Pakistan will help
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Fostercat(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2012
Wen the dust settles,we will see clearly which country is wiped out of d world.
Isreal is choosen race by God.nd only fools will say there is no God.who can battle with d lord?

3 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by gbadexy(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2012
Billyonaire: 3rd World War will not be fun. It could be the end of Asia and the West.
True! It started as speculation but it seems the stage is set.
Iran seem to want to attack isreal pre-emptively, I suspect there are some assurances given to iran by some countries.
I don't see any peaceful resolution of this issue, I suspect iran is just a front to act as agent provocateur and I can now appreciate obama's caution on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by mankand(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2012
obadiah777: THE MOST IGNORANT POST OF THE CENTURY. KUDOS BRAH. YOU WIN THE 'MR ST-UPID' TITLE

hmmm lipsrsealed
You are the ignorant in this room
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2012
NO way..all Africa needs to do is to go back to GOD and pray for Israel and at the same time wipe away all terrorist and troublesome religion.
because i know,salvation will come from Africa.
i bless ISRAEL

saxywale:
Honestly, The Persian King's statement sounds like a call to war. After they end up bombing each other with nuclear bombs, African countries would take sides according to religious line, the war in Africa would look similar to the battle of Stalingrad. God forbid that happens.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Ozonna(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2012
One thing is certain, Israel will strike later dis year/early 2013 whether US gives its nod or not. Iran'll will block Homuz sea route which will force the West and Arab nations to intervene and Iran will capitulate. China and Russia'll abandon Iran cos of their economic interests in US,West and allies.

Oil will be sold @ over $250pb and Nigeria/other oil producing nations outside the gulf nations will make so much money
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by EzePromoe: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2012
Ile-Ife:
Israeli Prime Minister
Benjamin [size=20pt]Netanyahu[/size]
has hinted Israel could
strike Iran's nuclear
sites and has criticized
U.S. President Barack
Obama's position that
sanctions and diplomacy
should be given more
time to stop Iran from
acquiring nuclear
weapons.
The bolded name sound somehow Igbotic, doesn't that tell us about something? I mean the relation between Igbo and Israel. That thing means something in Igbo language.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2012
SlyIg: This idi0ts will continue to be the worst thing that have ever happen to the world. Wipe out this f00ls and the world will be at peace. Holy and peaceful is Jerusalem and shall continue to be,for from there cometh the King of Peace which the whole world seek.
look at this clown. on one hand youre calling for the 'fools' to be wiped out, while on the other hand youre talking about peaceful and holy jerusalem. Please can you reconcile the 2? Or did you just post that cos of the likes you hope to get from like minded bigots such as yourself?

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2012
BUHAHAHAHA,
YOU ARE A TRUE POLITICIAN.
we dey here dey smell war,you ma dey there they count money!! grin
Ozonna: One thing is certain, Israel will strike later dis year/early 2013 whether US gives its nod or not. Iran'll will block Homuz sea route which will force the West and Arab nations to intervene and Iran will capitulate. China and Russia'll abandon Iran cos of their economic interests in US,West and allies.

Oil will be sold @ over $250pb and Nigeria/other oil producing nations outside the gulf nations will make so much money

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by mankand(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2012
la furia:
is not who wins the war that will be isreals problem but damage to the land of isreal if iran launch 2 nuclear weapons to isreal. the damage a nuclear bomb does can only be best imagined. we can ask about hiroshima. if one tsar bomba (russia nuclear weapons) is used in lagos, it will wipe out lagos and ogun state. nobody wins a war when both sides have nukes, reason isreal wants an early strike.

Wrong Post.

Read the link below

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-17261265
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by COOLDUN: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2012
donedy:

Just a typical ignorant black female talking. I know none of my family is waiting for the return of a Jewish king.

Just imagine how you religious fanatic deluded souls are barking. Everything will be about God. If you don't know how to analyze and read between the line, just stop reading any article. Iran has the right to anything they want to do just like the United State, Russia and China, and Western countries. It's you people should check the fact and those western media that has brainwashed you folks with such hatred propaganda to side with Israel and hate Iran.

You are more ignorant and biased. Can you tell us the reason why that Animal in Iran want to wipe out the nation of Israel? Without God there will be no you or I, why should we keep out God in the situation like this? If you don't know. Iran is playing the script of the whole muslims. muslims believe that Israel should be wiped out. This animal is representing all of you the muslims. If this statement was made by a western and civilized country against Iran, you muslims would have trouped out in the streets of your uncivilized slum countries to be shouting Jihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.Yes the new state of Israel was founded in 1948, so what happened to the former Israel? His days and that of his cultic useless supporters are numbered.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by md4real(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2012
Toktee: So iran have a right to posses anything they want,but israel has no right to exist,am just asking,looks like prophet mohamed has blocked some of you a sense of reasoning
Its very pathetic how shallow and callous your sense of reasoning can be. I guess u are naturally daft. If not, a bit of history on international politics would have educated about how the state of Israel came to be. Israel has not only be occupying the palestine land but also imprisoned and exile the occupants of the areas it occupied. An action that can only be compared to what hitler did to em. As if that's not enough, it bombard the people on a daily basis, kill innocent children and totally denial the other unoccupied parts of palestine the right to fundamental human rights.
Countries like india, US, Russia, china, Germany and even Israel has Nukes. Why should Iran not have one irrespective of what they wanna use it for. I suggest you think through you head and not *ss before using your lousy fingers to express your idiotic ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2012
Such statments reminds me that the coming of Christ is near and my only regret is that am not too sure of heaven for now and I pray God helps me.

Isreal cannot be destroyed says the Lord of Host, the mighty one of isreal aint dead, no nation can wipe isreal out. The 3rd world war will bring to an end the existance of the earth because Chrsit will appear in his glory and the saints (which I pray to be among) will be raptured with him.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Benito69(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2012
There are two 'ISRAEL', the 'physical' and 'spiritual' ISRAEL. God is committed to protecting both, many dictators have said they will be wiped out but where are they? from Nero to Hadrian to Stalin to Pol Pot to Hitler to Ahmadinejad, let them talk, talk is cheap. When its time to act, God will not hesitate in wiping out 1 billion Muslims if they dare Him and His people (the physical and spiritual 'ISRAEL'). A father no matter how forgiving, will sit down and see His children being assaulted.
*Physical Israel here refers to the Jews
*Spiritual Israel here refers to the gentiles, who through Jesus Christ have become partakers of the Abrahamic covenant.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by henrysam(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2012
la furia:
is not who wins the war that will be isreals problem but damage to the land of isreal if iran launch 2 nuclear weapons to isreal. the damage a nuclear bomb does can only be best imagined. we can ask about hiroshima. if one tsar bomba (russia nuclear weapons) is used in lagos, it will wipe out lagos and ogun state. nobody wins a war when both sides have nukes, reason isreal wants an early strike.
So Israel will be watching Iran launching nuclear weapon on them. My brother war technology has advanced more than this. Israel is loved by God and there is no argument about this, anybody that wants to disclaim this should ask Moses the punishment meted on him for calling God's beloved people rebels

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2012
gbadexy:
True! It started as speculation but it seems the stage is set.
Iran seem to want to attack isreal pre-emptively, I suspect there are some assurances given to iran by some countries.
I don't see any peaceful resolution of this issue, I suspect iran is just a front to act as agent provocateur and I can now appreciate obama's caution on the matter.
JOEL 3 VS 10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Arcard(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2012
d man wan bcome hitler overnight
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2012
Ahmedinajad is just a clown. Worse ones have come and gone with the same threats and have all failed. Where do we start from- Is it Nebuchadnezzar? Is it Antiochus Epiphanes? Is it Adolph Hitler? Is it Gamal Abdel Nassar? How many have made the same threats and where are they today? Yet Israel remains. That should tell you that there's something special about Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by kennytidistar(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2012
RAPTURE!!! IF IRAN SUCCEED BUT IF MASTER JESUS POSTPONE HIS COMING IRAN WILL DIE FOREVER THEN A NEW STORY WILL BEGIN FOR THOUSAND YEAR.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2012
i bless ISRAEL

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2012
that is why Obama should not win,he ignored Netahnayu and was making friends with al queda and sponsoring "rebellions"
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/obama-shunned-netanyahu-at-the-un-romney-says/article4562829/?cmpid=rss1
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by gbadexy(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2012
@mankand
You should know that the crisis in russia and china even makes them more dangerous, they would shift attention from their inadequacies and direct the anger of the people to their common enemy.
During the second world war, japan and america had been fighting for naval supremacy around the asian ocean(can't recall the ocean now) and japan seized the opportunity of its ally german going into war to attack a neutral america and decimated their fleet at pearl harbor.
Japan is america's ally and their is deep rooted hatred for them by the chinese, they would seize any chance to finally show who is superior bearing in mind japan has conquered them before and it galls their present super power ego.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by henrysam(m): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2012
obadiah777: IGNORAMUS
Thank you my brother. They should go and ask Lebanon.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2012
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2012
eduson55: i bless ISRAEL
PROVERBS 1 VS 22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Lendi: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2012
let the strongest nation win.......
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2012
Ozonna: One thing is certain, Israel will strike later dis year/early 2013 whether US gives its nod or not. Iran'll will block Homuz sea route which will force the West and Arab nations to intervene and Iran will capitulate. China and Russia'll abandon Iran cos of their economic interests in US,West and allies.

BUsiness toh swEet but don't think that if isreal strikes iran there won't be unrest if not war in Nigeria, you know how our muslim brothers think like animals. Surely if isreal strikes iran today it will be a fight of Christians vs Muslims in Nigeria and you better get ready. The fight of Good over evil is around the corner. It is called armageddon
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2012
JOEL 3 VS 9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by akpanbaba: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2012
This statement marks the end of Ahmadinejad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Bans Jill Biden, Daughter Ashley, 23 Americans From Entering The Country / Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured / Journalists In Tipper Truck For Ghana’s 59th Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.