Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad (25101 Views)

Five Reasons Israel Will Invade Gaza And Five Reasons It Won't / Israel`s Attack On Sudan Proves Israel Will Never Attack Iran / Irans Revolutionary Guards Say Israel Will Launch War And Be Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by free2ryhme: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
Sijo01: Running mouth on a non-verbal communication,... smh 4u. Dullard!

fo0l, you have to wait for me to ask you to leave this thread before runing your finger like a saint. bundle yourself outa here, deadbone!

Sit down and give your mind a rest.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by dealslip(f): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
donedy:

Just a typical ignorant black female talking. I know none of my family is waiting for the return of a Jewish king.

Just imagine how you religious fanatic deluded souls are barking. Everything will be about God. If you don't know how to analyze and read between the line, just stop reading any article. Iran has the right to anything they want to do just like the United State, Russia and China, and Western countries. It's you people should check the fact and those western media that has brainwashed you folks with such hatred propaganda to side with Israel and hate Iran.

Its obvious u are muslim. Why on earth would Iran wipe out another sovereign country from d face of d earth. Its her choice †̥ be brainwashed by d west and Ųя choice 2 †̥ brainwashed by d eastern media. Besides both religion are foreign 2 Africa.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by stepone(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
Israel is consistently rated very low in the Global Peace Index, ranking 145th out of 153 nations for peacefulness in 2011.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by revomind(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2012
Godman_n: I was born and named a catholic. I was made to believe the bible and that God loved the Jews.

But from what I see and know of world history and politics, I have less reason to believe either the Jew or that the Bible is an ultimate truth.

I strongly suspect the scheming lying Jews cooked up all the stories.

Moses lived and grow up a magician in the house of Pharaoh, but when he fought with same magic to take his people away, the called his own magic God's work. Yet this Moses never condemned all the days he spent in Egypt and what he was taught.

Abraham came from Ur somewhere in Iraq to poses the land of Canaan; the lied he the land was given to him by God. If it was God's will that Abraham posses the land, why did God not kill off all the Canaanite? Why did God leave the Jews in a perpetual war? I suspect God did not give them any land. I suspect it was all lies.

Esau lived and died a wealthy man than Jacob, yet they lied Isaac blessed Jacob more. They lied the inheritance of Isaac was given to Jacob.

If God gave them the promised land, why did same all-knowing God allow feminine to drive them out of the same land by the time of Joseph?

Coming to the present day Politics, Why did the Western powers take what belonged to the Palestine and give to an emigrating Jews?

To those that foolishly take side, are we not aware than the lands of Uganda came into calculation when they were plotting to settle these ever migrating Jews.

From my small informed and objective mind, the Jews are the aggressors.

From what I know and see in our present world, I suspect I will soon make a public burning of the Bible because I strongly suspect it is all lies.

I must confess I don't have a final answer to God. It is too confusing, but I know the major religions are all built on Lies.

Christians as well as Muslims are living in houses built on lies. I choose rationality over both.

You seem well-informed but a bit extreme in your future plans to burn the bible publicly lol. If you don't believe, just ignore.

Jews are masters of propaganda but at the same time some facts are out there in the open but lots of brainwashed people (especially Nigerian christians) do not care to learn and reason objectively. Its tragic that in a topic of world politics such as this, the only reference some posters have is the Bible. I am a christian myself but I believe common sense should prevail. The way christians believe the Bible to be the ultimate source of truth is the way Muslims see the Koran too.

A part of Uganda was indeed considered as a place of settlement for the Jews following the hard times they had faced in Europe. Argentina was also considered but alas, they chose Palestine which was under British control. Britain gave Palestinian land to Israel and were the architects of the conflict. Its another thing entirely how the USA became its chief ally and protector.
Most of these Jews look more European than middle-eastern and the reason is simple. Many of them are actually descendants of fanatic Europeans who became followers of Judaism. Most prominent Jews lie about their origins. Nothing new.

If Iran gets attacked by Israel, it will only delay the nuclear weapons it is suspected of building by a few years and by that time Iran would have the perfect excuse to dis-engage form the nuclear non-proliferation body basically having the freedom to build their nuclear weapons without any interference.

Its straightforward really, under international law you can only attack another country under the pretext of reprisal or with the Security Council's authorisation. What is being contested now is if a country (Israel) can attack another (Iran) under the pretext of forestalling a future harm by the country that is to be attacked (Iran). However, if and when that happens, Iran would have the perfect excuse to go haywire with their nuclear aspirations. An attack will also unite Iranians politically especially if there are civilian casualties. Again, the main site of their nuclear experiments cannot be attacked because of radiation fears.

For the US, its always better to have UN backing before going into war-mode. The benefits of the first Gulf War which was UN backed cannot be compared to the disaster in the second invasion. Even though there is confidence that the oil artery, strait of horutz, can be reopened if Iran blocks it as a strategic move, it will involve a naval war between the USA and Iran.

Israel are stronger militarily than Iran on the whole. Iran can hurt them no doubt but not as much as Israel can. The danger of course is that Iran has allies like the Hezbolla and Hamas near the state of Israel and will most likely fight a proxy war. This will blow up the whole region.

For me, Mr Netanyahu needs to calm down. Diplomacy should be exhausted. Iranians are disillusioned with their government as the wounds of that crackdown on dissent in 2009 are still fresh. The only thing there is a consensus about is their right to nuclear energy. A military attack removes the possibility of a calmer government taking over and increases the possibility of a dangerous war.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by revolt(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
See ppl dey qwuote bible funny fing is the so called anointed ones r nt evn xtians!!if israel likes make dem no sharap america their shield don free dem!! Dem too find trouble sha!! They shud knw babylon always enslaved dem so if dem like make dem no get brai they're sure a troublesome bunch
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 28, 2012
the word "Eliminated" or "Elimination" whenever referring to Israel by Iran is often spoken out of context by Western Media for dubious reasons.

Just like the former Apartheid South Africa was eliminated from the African continent, so would be the present state of Israel. Israel as it stands today is not a viable state, it can not choose aggression as its only path to peace, no nation can survive this way for long. In a global survey last year, Israel was voted as the number one threat to world peace. Israel should stop its apartheid policies against the Palestinians and stop the usurpation of Palestinian lands. It should go back to its Pre-1967 border line, if it wants peace with its neighbours. Israel enemies such as Iran are taking advantage of the Palestinian question to distract their populations so the Mullahs can hold on to power. Unfortunately, the Zionist regime in Israel is helping them do so.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by CommanderO: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2013
To hell wit iran and dat their f***kin president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia Bans Jill Biden, Daughter Ashley, 23 Americans From Entering The Country / Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured / Biden Mistakenly Calls Sunak ‘Mr President’ At White House Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.