Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad (25107 Views)

Five Reasons Israel Will Invade Gaza And Five Reasons It Won't / Israel`s Attack On Sudan Proves Israel Will Never Attack Iran / Irans Revolutionary Guards Say Israel Will Launch War And Be Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Lendi: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2012
Oil will be sold @ over $250pb and Nigeria/other oil producing nations outside the gulf nations will make so much money grin cheesy
some are making money already...hahahahah
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2012
REVELATION 16 VS 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2012
REVELATION 16 VS 16
And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2012
Numbers 22:6 "Now, therefore, please come, curse this people for me since they are too mighty for me; perhaps I may be able to defeat them and drive them out ...
Numbers 24
He couches, he lies down as a lion,
And as a lion, who dares rouse him?
Blessed is everyone who blesses you,
And cursed is everyone who curses you

i bless ISRAEL which am part of.. grin
obadiah777: PROVERBS 1 VS 22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2012
[b]Obama: Libya attack ‘wasn’t just a mob action’

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama appear on the ABC Television show “The View” in New York (Pablo …
President Barack Obama said Monday that the Sept. 11 attack that claimed the life of the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans "wasn't just a mob action," but he stopped short of explicitly labeling the assault as an act of terrorism.

Obama's comments came as he taped an interview with "The View" during a brief trip to New York to address the annual United National General Assembly. He had been asked whether the attack on the U.S. Consulate compound in the city of Benghazi was a terrorist act.

"There's no doubt that the kind of weapons that were used, the ongoing assault, that it wasn't just a mob action," the president said. "What's clear is that, around the world, there are still a lot of threats out there." Obama's remarks were collected by pool reporter David Boyer of the Washington Times.

The head of the National Counterterrorism Center has called the attack an act of terrorism. White House spokesman Jay Carney said it's "self-evident" that that is the case. But Obama did not explicitly do so.

Still, his remarks reflected a day-by-day shift in how his administration has described the attack. At first, the White House described it as a spontaneous act resulting from demonstrations against an anti-Islam video on the Internet. That video has led to angry anti-U.S. protests throughout the Muslim world. Obama noted that, but he underlined that "there's never an excuse for violence." And he said the best response to the video would be to "ignore it"--even though aides said he would discuss the film in his speech to the U.N. General Assembly on Tuesday.

The incident has raised questions about whether the slain ambassador, Chris Stevens, should have had more protection. And Republicans led by Mitt Romney have pointed to the demonstrations across the region as a sign that the president has botched his response to the so-called "Arab Spring" uprisings that have swept authoritarian regimes from power.[/b][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2012
why the love n support for people from President Obama?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2012
[b]WASHINGTON, September 24, 2012 — Likening Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu to “noise” may not be diplomatic language, but it is an apt description of the Israeli leader who has seen fit to interject himself into American politics.
For weeks now, in speeches and on Sunday talk shows Netanyahu has been jumping up and down, demanding a face-to-face meeting with the leader of the free world, President Obama, so he can push his agenda for America’s direct involvement in going after Iran. Even so, not all Israeli leaders, past and current, agree with Netanyahu’s aggressive tactics while visiting America.
So why is Bibi surprised when the President said, “Sorry, I’m busy. The Middle East in in flames. The American economy is sagging. Terrorists have killed our ambassador. I have a speech to give at the United Nations. And, oh yes, I am in the middle of a re-election campaign.”
So there will be no meeting between our close ally and our president during the special UN session. The schedules just don’t mesh, say the Obama people. In fact, Obama will not be meeting with any world leaders. He is New York to give his speech at the UN and then he’s back to his day job of being president. The rest of the leaders understand. No complains of being snubbed. Only Bibi is having a tantrum.
But what did Netanyahu think would happen? That he could come to our country and bully the President into doing what he wanted, using the American election as a wedge?
Netanyahu believes America must be ready to put boots on the ground to stop Iran from further development of its nuclear program. The U.S., which has already imposed heavy trade restrictions and has gotten the rest of the world to enforce them as well, believes the diplomatic approach with crippling sanctions is a better route than direct air strikes on Iran. Or at least at this time.
Bibi's Way or No Way
"The world tells Israel 'wait, there's still time'. And I say, 'Wait for what? Wait until when?'" Netanyahu said earlier, leading to his demand for a sit-down with the President and putting pressure on President Obama by making public their disagreement in strategy. It hasn’t worked.
Netanyahu continued, "Those in the international community who refuse to put red lines before Iran don't have a moral right to place a red light before Israel.” Them are fighting words, Bibi.
Yet the U.S. has drawn a line in the sand with Iran and it also knows the consequences of Israel — with or without the U.S. — going into Iran and taking out their nuclear facilities: a Middle East war without borders with the entire area becoming an inferno and the possible extinction of Israel. But the President will not let the Israeli prime minister dictate U.S. policy.
President Obama said he understands Israel’s concerns but does not feel pressured to play by their rules. “I have conversations with Prime Minister Netanyahu all the time,” the President told Steve Kroft during “60 Minutes” Sunday night. “And I understand and share Prime Minister Netanyahu’s insistence that Iran should not obtain a nuclear weapon, because it would threaten us, it would threaten Israel, and it would threaten the world and kick off a nuclear arms race.”

Read more: President Obama dismisses Israeli prime minister Bibi Netanyahu as 'noise' | Washington Times Communities
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter[/b]
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2012
OBADIAH 1 VS 1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2012
why the hate of Israel and disdain for Isreal?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by michealade(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2012
Toktee: So iran have a right to posses anything they want,but israel has no right to exist,am just asking,looks like prophet mohamed has blocked some of you a sense of reasoning
.muslims dnt think strait.dey r ignorant troublesome nd wicked
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2012
They said that the attack was spontaneous
and they had no knowledge of it
Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated

Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice said the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi last week was not premeditated, directly contradicting top Libyan officials who say the attack was planned in advance.
“Our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous – not a premeditated – response to what had transpired in Cairo,” Rice told me this morning on “This Week.”
“In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated,” Rice said, referring to protests in Egypt Tuesday over a film that depicts the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud. Protesters in Cairo breached the walls of the U.S. Embassy, tearing apart an American flag
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by akpanbaba: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2012
Oil will be sold @ over $250pb and Nigeria/other oil producing nations outside the gulf nations will make so much money -OZONNA

Will Nigeria still make money if Boko Haram is bombing everywhere in Nigeria?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2012
Cokeroo: Ahmedinajad is just a clown. Worse ones have come and gone with the same threats and have all failed. Where do we start from- Is it Nebuchadnezzar? Is it Antiochus Epiphanes? Is it Adolph Hitler? Is it Gamal Abdel Nassar? How many have made the same threats and where are they today? Yet Israel remains. That should tell you that there's something special about Israel.

That's the Love of God for Jacob whom he renamed Isreal and remember it is written in luke 1:31 : An angel came to mary and said to her you will be with child and gave birth to a son and you are to give the name Jesus, he will be great and will be called the son of the most High God, the Lord will give him the lord will give him the throne of his father David and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever and his kingdom shall never end, mark it it say Shall never end.

So anyone or country trying to go wipe out the house of jacob which is Isreal then should be ready to meet God that created the earth and the owner of isreal cause he said the kingdom of isreal shall never end. And don't be suprise that no nuclear bomb from iran to isreal shall explode.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Kslib(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2012
mankand:

I'd rather go for the west because had it not been for them, I think you should be in Badagry now chained with your hands tied to someones mouth and been ready to be transported to another part of the world as a slave. It was this same west that abolished it,
My guy shut up if you don't have anything valuable to say!!!! The f.ool who brainwashed you wasted his time because you aren't even qualified to be brainwashed... I strongly advise you to wake-up..

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by truelovecom: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2012
Anyone who say's "Israel is the world biggest problem " is a big FOOL.
That land belongs to israel, and iran is a big treat. Israel shouldn't waste time, they should go ahead and destroy iran.Even if they got no support , they can count on me. All i need is just an israeli visa on my passport and a flight ticket to israel.…make we go finish iran, nonsense.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Toktee(m): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2012
@Md4real,i dont think you know anything about international politice,iran is the sole sponsor of terrorism in the middle east,for that reason they are not entitle to weapons of mass distruction,can you tell me why the muslim world so much hate israel and america, For your information,wether isreal occupied palastenian land in 1999 that does not matter for now,when israel came to occupied the land where were iran and all these arabs countries that are making noise now,.........,be kind enough to advice the short man and ayatollah to think twice,because if they try in a week time,the state or iran will cease to exist
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2012
bUT NOW WE KNOW HE WAS INFORMED
[b]
Source: Slain ambassador Stevens worried about security threats in Libya
By Ed Payne

In the months leading up to his death, U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens worried about what he called the never-ending security threats in Benghazi and mentioned his name was on an al Qaeda hit list, a source familiar with his thinking told CNN

Stevens specifically mentioned a rise in Islamic extremism and al Qaeda's growing presence in Libya, the source said.

American intelligence officials are investigating, but Matthew Olsen, the National Counterterrorism Center director, said Wednesday that it was unlikely that Stevens and his security team were killed by random protesters.

"I would say, yes, they were killed in course of terrorist attack on our embassy," Olsen said at a Senate Homeland Security hearing.

Stevens and three other Americans were killed when protesters, angry over a film made in the United States that mocked the Muslim prophet Mohammed, attacked the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi.[/b]
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2012
People are always relating Iranian - west tension to ww3 because of the acclaimed support from china and Russia, but let me tell u the real truth.

1) China will never retaliate against any war started by US or Isreal because the US can single handedly crumble china's economy. through this processes

a) Congress can approve for all out dollar printing proposed by barnanke which will be used to pay China the supposed trillion debt
b) US allies ( NATO countries, australia, saudi arabia, japan, kuwait, georgia, EU) are responsible for 80% of Chinese exports
c) Were will china start its intervention from, they have no military base in persian gulf or the arab world , even ordinary africa.
d) China have not fought any war for more than 7 decades now, so were will the experience come from.
e) China have no military technology breakthrough, all they have is modified weapons, which means no military advantage
f) The Chinese foreign intelligent unit is nothing to write home about.
g) The recent scientific breakthrough (the ultrasonic airplane) by US military continues to increase the air-force gap between them and other world powers at an unreachable zone

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Ozonna(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2012
gboss4sure:

BUsiness toh swEet but don't think that if isreal strikes iran there won't be unrest if not war in Nigeria, you know how our muslim brothers think like animals. Surely if isreal strikes iran today it will be a fight of Christians vs Muslims in Nigeria and you better get ready. The fight of Good over evil is around the corner. It is called armageddon

Spot on!!! Our muslim brothers will not allow us enjoy the oyel money. KAI!!! This pple sef.Yes Armageddon is in the air make all man prepare for the GREAT COMING
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2012
You think Nigeria is borderd about boko haram?
if they want to put a stop to it,it wont take 3mins and its over.its just a political excersice.
they know the right man to terminate and the game is over.leave thatone jare.
i bless ISRAEL
akpanbaba: Oil will be sold @ over $250pb and Nigeria/other oil producing nations outside the gulf nations will make so much money -OZONNA

Will Nigeria still make money if Boko Haram is bombing everywhere in Nigeria?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by sylve11: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2012
donedy:

Just a typical ignorant black female talking. I know none of my family is waiting for the return of a Jewish king.

Just imagine how you religious fanatic deluded souls are barking. Everything will be about God. If you don't know how to analyze and read between the line, just stop reading any article.

wink wink wink grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2012
The ambassadors Journal was found by CNN,contradicting all Obama said

[b]Libyan Ambassador's journal indidcated fear of Al Qaeda

Posted: Sep 24, 2012 1:42 PM
Updated: Sep 24, 2012 1:42 PM
Three days after he was killed, CNN found a journal belonging to late U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. The journal was found on the floor of the largely unsecured consulate compound where he was fatally wounded.

CNN notified Stevens' family about the journal within hours after it was discovered and at the family's request provided it to them via a third party.

The journal consists of just seven pages of handwriting in a hard-bound book.

CORRECTION
An earlier version of this article incorrectly stated when CNN found the journal belonging to late Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. The journal was found three days after the fatal attack on the Benghazi consulate.
For CNN, the ambassador's writings served as tips about the situation in Libya, and in Benghazi in particular. CNN took the newsworthy tips and corroborated them with other sources.

A source familiar with Stevens' thinking told CNN earlier this week that, in the months leading up to his death, the late ambassador worried about what he called the security threats in Benghazi and a rise in Islamic extremism.

Stevens died on September 11, along with three other Americans, when the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi came under attack amid a large protest about a U.S.-made film that mocked the Muslim Prophet Mohammed.

The California-born Stevens joined the Peace Corps and attended law school before joining the Foreign Service, the career diplomatic corps, in 1991, according to his State Department biography.

He spent most of his career in the Middle East and North Africa, including postings to Israel, Egypt, Syria and Saudi Arabia, in addition to serving as the deputy chief of the U.S. mission to Libya from 2007 to 2009, during the rule of Moammar Gadhafi, according to the State Department.

In May, one year after arriving aboard a cargo ship to work with those involved in the upstart rebellion, Stevens was appointed U.S. ambassador to Libya.[/b]
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Reference(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2012
0l'dirty:
Cowards. Isreal delt with you ignorant f00ls in 67.

Wrong. Iran has never tangled with Iran before. In 67 Iran was an ally of the US.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by virgo(f): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2012
noblezone:

Bro, we are already involved!

Once anything happens between Iran and either US or Israel or both, our own Jihardists will go to streets burning churches, killing all "infidels". It is as simple as that.

In their world, Iran as Islamic Republic represents the interests of Islam all over the world.
Touch a Moslem, you have touched Iran and touch Iran, you have touched the Islamic World.

Also, America represents the interests of Christians all over the world.
If you want to "hurt" America, kill a Christian and if you want to "hurt" a Christian, burn an American flag.

That is the way they see it.

Sad but true. Africa will be involved one way or the other. Ignorance is just a terrible debilitating disease. I just wonder why Africans cannot see beyond their own noses.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2012
ISAIAH 13 VS 17 Behold, I will stir up Iran against them, who shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2012
Now they are afraid,
Obama is aiding in the rise of Islamist governmet who will ensure Israel will be annihilated

[b]Home
2012 News
Obama
Videos
About Us

State Department attacks CNN for releasing Ambassador diary information
KEVIN DANIELSEN SEPTEMBER 23, 2012 11:15 PM

The State Department and CNN have apparently experienced a falling-out of sorts. Because of indicting evidence from the late US Ambassador, Chris Stevens’ diary, the State Department is scrambling for explanations. Essentially, Ambassador wrote accounts of fear, and a feeling that security was inadequate, due to the increase in Islamic extremism. CNN was first to break the story, so for once, the feds are at odds with the network.

TVNewser reports:

The State Department is taking CNN to task for sharing details from Ambassador Chris Stevens’diary, before returning the journal to his family. Stevens, along with three other Embassy personnel were killed on Sept. 11 when the consulate in Benghazi came under attack.

The article continues…

On Wednesday’s AC360, Anderson Cooper reported Stevens was worried about never-ending security threats, the rise in Islamic extremism, and being included on an Al Qaeda hit list.

And advisor to Hillary Clinton fires at CNN, saying that they did the wrong thing by using the diary for reporting:

“What [CNN is] not owning up to is reading and transcribing Chris’s diary well before bothering to tell the family or anyone else that they took it from the site of the attack. Or that when they finally did tell them, they completely ignored the wishes of the family, and ultimately broke their pledge made to them only hours after they witnessed the return to the Unites States of Chris’s remains.”

Obviously, the State Department has a lot of credibility to lose (including weighing down the Obama campaign) with the release of the late Ambassador’s fears. Essentially, it says that a US Ambassador worried about a possible attack, and the State Department didn’t do enough to protect him (aka: their jobs).

CNN crafts a response:

…but we felt there were issues raised in the journal which required full reporting, which we did. “We think the public had a right to know what CNN had learned from multiple sources about the fears and warnings of a terror threat before the Benghazi attack which are now raising questions about why the State Department didn’t do more to protect Ambassador Stevens and other US personnel. Perhaps the real question here is why is the State Department now attacking the messenger.”

It does seem odd that members of the Obama White House have no problems with releasing national security information in order for a Hollywood production to benefit (and ultimately the Obama administration’s legacy), while they condemn reporting that has less to do with popularity and more to do with holding government accountable.[/b]

bUT WHY IS HE DOING IT?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2012
eduson55:
Numbers 22:6 "Now, therefore, please come, curse this people for me since they are too mighty for me; perhaps I may be able to defeat them and drive them out ...
Numbers 24
He couches, he lies down as a lion,
And as a lion, who dares rouse him?
Blessed is everyone who blesses you,
And cursed is everyone who curses you

i bless ISRAEL which am part of.. grin

As an IGBO man , a decendant of Israel(JEWS)...I Bless Israel too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by ABsI1: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2012
donedy:

Just a typical ignorant black female talking. I know none of my family is waiting for the return of a Jewish king.

Just imagine how you religious fanatic deluded souls are barking. Everything will be about God. If you don't know how to analyze and read between the line, just stop reading any article. Iran has the right to anything they want to do just like the United State, Russia and China, and Western countries. It's you people should check the fact and those western media that has brainwashed you folks with such hatred propaganda to side with Israel and hate Iran.
the Son of David is not coming back for u&ur family likewise.u can roast in hell all of u.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2012
jammyng: It's easier said than done. Though both countries are afraid of each other, I think Isreal has more allies.

Israel? afraid of who??
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

As an IGBO man , a decendant of Israel(JEWS)...I Bless Israel too grin grin grin
dummy didnt your igbo brothers get deported recently from Israel ?

3 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by mankand(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2012
gbadexy: @mankand
You should know that the crisis in russia and china even makes them more dangerous, they would shift attention from their inadequacies and direct the anger of the people to their common enemy.
During the second world war, japan and america had been fighting for naval supremacy around the asian ocean(can't recall the ocean now) and japan seized the opportunity of its ally german going into war to attack a neutral america and decimated their fleet at pearl harbor.
Japan is america's ally and their is deep rooted hatred for them by the chinese, they would seize any chance to finally show who is superior bearing in mind japan has conquered them before and it galls their present super power ego.

If you watched Obama's warning to Asad, you will know that his backers are weak now. No one is ready to strike each other.
Just some days back, Japan signed a multi billion dollar deal with America for Missile defence System, China is just a rising power but they cannot be underestimated but does not mean they pose any threat to US.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Lalaska(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2012
The issue is not about having nuclear weapons but the intentions of the same. I believe everyone is against Iran's Nuclear program because of its intentions which it has made clear " To eliminate Israel". No sensible world power will fold her hands and allow this to happen.

Let's not get sentimental and address the real issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured / Journalists In Tipper Truck For Ghana’s 59th Independence Day / Biden Mistakenly Calls Sunak ‘Mr President’ At White House Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.