Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) (48034 Views)

I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 5:34am On May 30, 2013
justsmile: Huh!!! You guys are really speaking in 'tongues'........ #runs out of thread#

[size=13pt] *drags her back to the thread*....Shebi we are all Christians? Ask God for the gift of "interpretation of tongues na"... tongue
* Nwanne,dont run biko. No more tongues jare* [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 5:36am On May 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you can say that again....when ya'll ready to speak english do tell us in the meantime....unfollows thread angry
[size=13pt] Haba! Kole to yen na...it has not come to that na...U know I cant harm u ... wink

Omo Daddy biko Speak English o....
...HBG are u now married to Q?....I saw it somewhere grin [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 5:42am On May 30, 2013
justsmile:

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa........ Awwww.....so no hope for Toba?!!!
My darling, I feel you jare!!!
Toba, e don be for u!!!
Pls where is Omo daddy?! ermmmmm.... Babe, 'on be quarter' of Humble and IJustsmile..... #clears throat# we hereby dash you Toba! The mantle now falls on! Hehehe
Kindly help!
Humble, hope I spoke your mind?
But Humble wait o........ermmmm, I suspect Toba will like those qualities. Like seriously, the young man needs a personality like yours to loosen up a lil. As for the snoring...."Love covers a multitude of sins"... Yours will be like lullaby to him! Hahahahaaa
[size=13pt]Wow! Toba you are "blessed" o...see how three babes are confused cos of you [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 7:24am On May 30, 2013
justsmile:

No thanks dear! I leave him to you. Justsmile and Toba......nooooo! We will end up fighting everyday with him going bankrupt cos we will only settle with a bowl of ice cream per quarrel! Lol. Apart from that, the day I mistakenly snore.....hmmm, he will just DHL me back to my parents!
Toba is very picky,he needs 'miss perfect'. That one will fall from heaven or perhaps, you are the one he's been looking for! You aint too young o! You have my blessing!
Toba and Humble......awwww!!! Sweet!
So my dear, kindly keep Toba, am not interested!
Thanks for the unpleasant remark about me. May God bless you
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 7:26am On May 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: dear sister I am not ready to be 'miss perfect' o.....I want a kinda hubby I can play with....dance like crazy to our favourate music....like I am so into Hiphop....I like being crazy infront of the mirror and do all sorts of things. I am an artist...I paint my face when I am bored, I take crazy pics pouting and the likes!

I asked God to give me a man after his own heart and to coat my marriage with a guy I am best friends with.

I may accidentally SNORE oops! *did I just say that aloud * grin I just did and it feels so right. cheesy

Now sister do tell me if I sound like thee "miss perfect!"
So who told u i dont fit in? lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 7:27am On May 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Get real toba ok? Have I ever sounded like I was playing games?

Ska tlo mbaraangry mxm
What are u talking about? Did i say u were playing games? You mentioned a 'Q' which i didnt know about
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 30, 2013
justsmile:

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa........ Awwww.....so no hope for Toba?!!!
My darling, I feel you jare!!!
Toba, e don be for u!!!
Pls where is Omo daddy?! ermmmmm.... Babe, 'on be quarter' of Humble and I..... #clears throat# we hereby dash you Toba! The mantle now falls on! Hehehe
Kindly help!
Humble, hope I spoke your mind?
But Humble wait o........ermmmm, I suspect Toba will like those qualities. Like seriously, the young man needs a personality like yours to loosen up a lil. As for the snoring...."Love covers a multitude of sins"... Yours will be like lullaby to him! Hahahahaaa
lips sealed
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: he has ruled me out, you can ask him privately.

We done explaining ourselves here....M out! Peace wink
liar
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 7:33am On May 30, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]Wow! Toba you are "blessed" o...see how three babes are confused cos of you [/size]
Thanks bro. Im so humbled right now.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 30, 2013
Happy Thursday to you. Honestly i would have said Happy Monday. I just remember that yesterday was just a public holiday and not a weekend undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:32am On May 30, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Haba! Kole to yen na...it has not come to that na...U know I cant harm u ... wink

Omo Daddy biko Speak English o....
...HBG are u now married to Q?....I saw it somewhere grin [/size]
maybe we are. Maybe we are not
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:34am On May 30, 2013
toba: So who told u i dont fit in? lipsrsealed
you did...either way m not available but single tongue
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:35am On May 30, 2013
toba: What are u talking about? Did i say u were playing games? You mentioned a 'Q' which i didnt know about
ask your brother Dagr8...there was always "Q"
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 9:36am On May 30, 2013
toba: Thanks for the unpleasant remark about me. May God bless you

Pardon pls, if you took that personal!
@dagr8..... That 'tongue' needs translation not interpretation.
Btw.....am officially out of this thread!
Enjoy guys! Y'all ROCK!
God bless!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:36am On May 30, 2013
toba: liar
tables have turned.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:42am On May 30, 2013
justsmile:

Enjoy guys! Y'all ROCK!
God bless!
wait! I am right behind you...grin

Piece of advice, toba just loosen up a little you know, maybe we can be friends again. Dagr8 I will wait for a letter of apology soonest in my mailbox.

It was fun! And toba you did a good job and helped many.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 30, 2013
justsmile:

Enjoy guys! Y'all ROCK!
God bless!
Sis, why now? Hope i'm not part of the reasons u're leaving the thread?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2013
justsmile:

Enjoy guys! Y'all ROCK!
God bless!
[size=13pt]Come on, wats dat suppose to mean undecided
You take tins too serious jare....

Oya dont go,i can be ur translator..i enjoy coming here to catch fun wit Beaautiful Christian Sisters[BCS] like u wink.... [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:
. Dagr8 I will wait for a letter of apology soonest in my mailbox.
[size=13pt] Will gladly do dat dear...i know i need to do dat...Might even see u wen i come to SA wink [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you did...either way m not available but single tongue
You are still a liar and a cheat
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ask your brother Dagr8...there was always "Q"
Good christian Attribute. You told me there was no one, hence my interest
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: tables have turned.
who turned them?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: wait! I am right behind you...grin

Piece of advice, toba just loosen up a little you know, maybe we can be friends again. Dagr8 I will wait for a letter of apology soonest in my mailbox.

It was fun! And toba you did a good job and helped many.
Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:37pm On May 30, 2013
toba: You are still a liar and a cheat
for your mind
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:42pm On May 30, 2013
toba: who turned them?
you did, anyway I don't wanna argue. I still love you as my brother.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: for your mind
smh
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you did, anyway I don't wanna argue. I still love you as my brother.
i refuse to accept it. you've broken a hrt
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:52pm On May 30, 2013
toba: i refuse to accept it. you've broken a hrt
was it made of class? I don't remember me agreeing to anything. It was your whole idea.....

So much for being a real MAN OF GOD toba smh
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 31, 2013
hi everybody, justsmile could you find a way to send like 4 pieces of suit to lagos for a discounted price ? If you can find a way with that lemme know please. I do hope you are good.
And i think toba should see a shrink. It's official now, dude might be 40years and still searching *shudders* the worst is he doesn't even know he needs to see one.
I think the fact he has managed to piss all our babies off on this thread is evidence enough.
Have a nice weekend y'all.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by slimyem: 9:12pm On May 31, 2013
Guitarlife: hi everybody, justsmile could you find a way to send like 4 pieces of suit to lagos for a discounted price ? If you can find a way with that lemme know please. I do hope you are good.
And i think toba should see a shrink. It's official now, dude might be 40years and still searching *shudders* the worst is he doesn't even know he needs to see one.
I think the fact he has managed to piss all our babies off on this thread is evidence enough.
Have a nice weekend y'all.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
smh. Im not even up to 30 talkless of being 40

How much will justsmiles send a suit to Lagos
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] HMmm...Nima an haife ni a garin da yake kusa da garin...sunan ya fara da "B", kuma yana kusa da wani gari wanda ya fara da "J"...amma yanzu ina wani gari wada yake kusa da inda ki ke makaranta....suna ya fara da OSO... "garin kapital ne"...Dala ki haika mu wasikan' komputa mana... wink[/size]
Ok i grab. Hope u got d wasika?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.