Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (20720 Views)

Meet The Women On 20 Naira Note. / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2012
Yomieluv: is this ur best post,I keep saying it that you are the dumbest NLander ever alive...its a faceless forum,the tribalism is what makes is tick.dickkk sucker.
Lmfao!!! Damn! U reason like dis and ur deranged self had d guts to call me dumb? It is well wiv ya brain.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2012
ogugua88:

How high are the IQs of tribalists?
U really having a conversation wiv IT? Gal! Plueasseeeeee....
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2012
^^^ I had to engage him in conversation to get that stupid comment from him lol.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ I had to engage him in conversation to get that stupid comment from him lol.
Okies.. grin grin
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2012
ogugua88:

How high are the IQs of tribalists?
do you think you can contribute in a controversial topic on NL,without having a high level of IQ,to win an argument to ur favour?even Seun loves the tribalism on NL.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by emenim(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2012
I guess the women are taking their time before re-appearing on the forum page again
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Omodunke19(f): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2012
@joeydozzy,i dnt mind them joor.i guess thy re nt proud of there self
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ I had to engage him in conversation to get that stupid comment from him lol.
most of the tribalistic comments do not hold water in real life,it ends on NL,get that to your empty brain.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Decryptor(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2012
virgo:

Please, please, please, let me hear word abeg. Just because there are few women willing to take you on a lengthy discussion on why Africa should return to traditional gods does not mean there are no intelligent women on Nairaland. And you are being cocky. No hard feelings though. kiss kiss
Africa returned to traditional gods? Another proof that shymexx is absolutly correct about ur non-intelligence SMH
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2012
Yomieluv: do you think you can contribute in a controversial topic on NL,without having a high level of IQ,to win an argument to ur favour?even Seun loves the tribalism on NL.

What is the definition of IQ? And what does an IQ exam measure? I doubt it measures the ability of a Yoruba man to verbally attack a Hausa man, or an Igbo man, or a man of another tribe.

It is the same IQ you claim reigns in tribal arguments that George W Bush possesses. One can use big words and form arguments. It certainly doesn't mean that person is intelligent. Part of what makes a person intelligent is the ability to comprehend and to formulate ideas and express them in a precise and eloquent manner. By this definition, I've never seen intelligence in any tribal thread.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by ignis: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2012
virgo:

But the men are busy as well. Why us females? I suspect foul play jor.
Virgo, its because we are not as jobless as them.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by dommy2012: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2012
We dey house o. Uhmmmnnn,na school runs n stuffs dey keep us busy.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by free2ryhme: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2012
dommy2012: We dey house o. Uhmmmnnn,na school runs n stuffs dey keep us busy.

for your mind you answered correctly abi grin
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by firestar(f): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2012
What happened? We'll I'm still here so...
Search harder in hard to reach places.... smiley
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2012
ogugua88:

What is the definition of IQ? And what does an IQ exam measure? I doubt it measures the ability of a Yoruba man to verbally attack a Hausa man, or an Igbo man, or a man of another tribe.

It is the same IQ you claim reigns in tribal arguments that George W Bush possesses. One can use big words and form arguments. It certainly doesn't mean that person is intelligent. Part of what makes a person intelligent is the ability to comprehend and to formulate ideas and express them in a precise and eloquent manner. By this definition, I've never seen intelligence in any tribal thread.
mu own definition of IQ isn't limited to the definition above,it encompasses the ability to express yourself,either argumentative or not,which is a feature of trbalism..- said it earlier that tribalism on NL ends there.in asmuch I comment against islam a lot,my girlfriend is a devouted moslem..
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Freiburger(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2012
jay bee: Funny how intelligence on Nairaland is now being measured by what gender one is.
Not everyone has the time to sit around and argue about the same old recycled political crap that isn't changing anytime soon.

Now get this, the so called intelligent dudes discourse about political topics day in day out without affecting any real change, whereas the advices that some women give especially in the family section actually goes a long way in effecting change in the things that actually matter in life.

Y'all should just cut the ego tripping crap.
5likes
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by toria12(f): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2012
Boring talk hiss
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2012
toria12: Boring talk hiss
it will be a boring talk,since it isn't a Gossip topic..
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2012
Yomieluv: mu own definition of IQ isn't limited to the definition above,it encompasses the ability to express yourself,either argumentative or not,which is a feature of trbalism..- said it earlier that tribalism on NL ends there.in asmuch I comment against islam a lot,my girlfriend is a devouted moslem..

Tribalism on Nairaland ends on Nairaland? Are you sure?

In my opinion, I don't understand how people have so much energy for arrant negativity. They can bad mouth all tribes for all we care. We're all still under the umbrella that is Nigeria, so the joke's on them. They're wasting precious time and life. And I don't know why you're defending it lol.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by babseg(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2012
Julieccentric:

That your pencil-like dick abishior!

Chei, how u take know say na pencil like?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2012
free2ryhme:

Guy no let idowuogbo and her ferocious felines catch you my own no dey inside ooo
are you for real?who the hell are they,NL scumbags...you fall my hands,I swear.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Emary(f): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2012
Just as I said before this thread has turned into an abusive one as usual. It seems that there are very few civil people here who can make their points known without throwing insults. There is no way I will waste my time exchanging foul language with the likes of such.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
How does a woman who posts in Politics anymore intelligent than another who posts in romance?

Any intelligent person knows that intelligence is not often measured in subject. We're different people with different level of strength in different subjects. Versatility is not a measurement of intelligence, but a measurement of open-mindedness.

It's like a mathematician calling a engineering psychologist unintelligent after he (mathematician) scored higher on a math test they both took.

It's a shame that our women on this board let themselves be judged by "unintelligent" male posters, internally comparing themselves to the irrelevant junks already posted. If you enjoy romance stick with it, there's no need to start posting in programming just because. . . .

Most of the male posters who have already contributed their opinion on this thread CANNOT decipher 1% of the information in programming. Should we then call them dull?

Lol @ the male jokers from Politics claiming intelligent, esp when they contribute to 99% of the junk in that politic section.
GBAM! 1000 likes!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by bibigirl07: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx: When I said 99% of the female posters on NL are not intellectuals/intelligent, a couple of people thought I was being cocky... undecided undecided

Most of the female posters on NL say things, I already know - we need some intelligent women on this forum... I visit a lot of forums and I see women hold their own in different subject matter - from politics, culture, foreign policy, military hardware, to sports. However, I'm yet to see that on NL, except last week when I saw Desola's back and forth with Gbawe. It's just shameful that most of the women on here only talk about celebrities, family, and romance - who cares about that??

I need some women up in here to stimulate me intellectually!!!

PS: Not kobojunkie's type of intelligence(pseudo-intellectual) - that thing just argues blindly with the same insane rhetorical crap... We need some female critical thinkers!!

Taking you up on that! If u need stimulation, go connect ur body to electricity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.