Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling (10660 Views)

Nigeria To Appeal ICJ Ruling On Bakassi / Bakassi: Will Nigeria Appeal ICJ Ruling ? / Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
jidestar:

Don't worry we can both share ur mother in ur fathers bed wen the eagle touch down f.ag.go.t. I have the punanny and u can sodomise her.
Nigerian's education i ain't surprise moffo ....but can u make an effort to wash ur mouth? no ok that's what i thought grin grin grin cursed nation
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
jidestar: Cameroonians are like goats. Like to try everything until they choke. Nigeria will certainly choke ur a.s.s.
what a shame for Nigerians/Nigeria ..Goats are ruling in this area ..... cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by jidestar: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
Nigeria is great and will remain so despite envious and jealous africans that do far worst and badly behaved trying to convince demselves of superiority dey lack. Bow down to nigeria gay ghanaians and cameroonians dat do far worst things never seen or heard or i will just continue exposing u.
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
jidestar:

LMFAO! That is rich coming from the most ritualist, theiving, vodoo, poorest and most backward country. I didn't want to expose ur mothers a.s.s in public like this but u are a goat that find it hard to learn.

So whiter than white Cameroon, kindly explain this ritual by ur mother to nairalanders.[url][/url]http://ghandall.webs.com/apps/blog/show/11540143
abeg expose ....i just have to go in crime section to expose the backwardness of the all nigeria ...from juju ,blood money to scam etc the list goes on ...i got practice moffo ...grow up ...Nigeria aint great u r an average country ....lucky to have some oil to hide your failures grin grin
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by onila(f): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
jidestar:

LMFAO! That is rich coming from the most ritualist, theiving, vodoo, poorest and most backward country. I didn't want to expose ur mothers a.s.s in public like this but u are a goat that find it hard to learn.

So whiter than white Cameroon, kindly explain this ritual by ur mother to nairalanders.[url][/url]http://ghandall.webs.com/apps/blog/show/11540143

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww angry angry
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by deb(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2012
We have weakling thieves that call themselves leaders in Nigeria. Nobody takes away what belongs to me just like that. Even the Camerounians know deep down that Bakassi does not belong to them, they saw opportunity of oil on the land and are using bold face successfully. The people of Bakassi are Nigerians, speak Nigerian language and their offiCial language is English not french like the camerounians. They never chased anyone off the land to acquire it, they were born and bread there, Camerounians don't even reside there except maybe a few that migrated there whose size cannot be upto 5% of the owners who are the Bakassi people I.e Nigerians. GEJ is a complete iiidiot if he allows the two weeks expire without a step to save his own people's land
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by hardbody: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

In ur example, u gave two different scenario dat played out differently. No need listing UN declarations on Human Rights becos we can all download dem. The point is Nigeria has a right to review the Bakassi issue. The Obong and his people want to be a part of this review process at least for closure sake. GEJ as their elected president owes them that much for the sake of his allegiance to dem and their allegiance as Nigerians.

GEJ administration inaction so far, have been perceived as disloyal and their will be consequence if he does not make a U turn on dis Bakassi issue. Ndiigbo and the south south are watching closely on how he handles dis one. The Ibibios and Efik are no door mat to anyone.

I dare say you have made tremendous sense in this thread. I followed you on this. My heart goes out to those bakassi folks whose history is about to be re-written. They should take their future and those of their unborn generation into their hands and go to the UN to seek for a declaration on self determination. There should be entitled to referendum. No Head of State past or present has a unilaterlal right to cede any part of a geographical entity, not even a maximum ruler. In my thinking, that decision of the ICJ can still be reviewed and overturned. The Supreme Court has severally overruled itself, All courts have inherent jurisdiction to do the same upon presentation of fresh facts.
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2012
deb: We have weakling thieves that call themselves leaders in Nigeria. Nobody takes away what belongs to me just like that. Even the Camerounians know deep down that Bakassi does not belong to them, they saw opportunity of oil on the land and are using bold face successfully. The people of Bakassi are Nigerians, speak Nigerian language and their offiCial language is English not french like the camerounians. They never chased anyone off the land to acquire it, they were born and bread there, Camerounians don't even reside there except maybe a few that migrated there whose size cannot be upto 5% of the owners who are the Bakassi people I.e Nigerians. GEJ is a complete iiidiot if he allows the two weeks expire without a step to save his own people's land
see the ignorance Cameroon is a bilingual country get educated and stop spiting lie
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by Osedidi(m): 5:54am On Oct 01, 2012
onomeasike: @ osedidi,pls read this link http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/bakassi-belongs-to-nigeria-fresh-facts-reveal/

Thanks a lot onomeasike.....its was loads of info I got from your link.
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by LivingSaint(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: too many uneducated folks here ..no one asked those people living in Bakassi to become Cameroonian they are Nigerians in a foreign country .period
What happens to their ancestral lands? The people are Nigerians and their land of nativity Cameroonian, n'est-ce pas? Go bury your ostrich head in the toilet. I-D-I-O-T!
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
Living_Saint:
What happens to their ancestral lands? The people are Nigerians and their land of nativity Cameroonian, n'est-ce pas? Go bury your ostrich head in the toilet. I-D-I-O-T!
fool ...learn to read ...no wonder u r falling apart grin grin grin
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by 1025: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Jonathan has my commendation on anything he says as long as he obeys the Principles of Democracy and respect the constitution and other arms of government. ICJ is definitely the route to resolving the Bakassi issue with Cameroon.

like he did in the bayelsa election?
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by LivingSaint(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: fool ...learn to read ...no wonder u r falling apart grin grin grin
Que fais-tu ici, salaupard. This forum is for Nigerians, not plantain-headed Cameroonians. Go back to your farm in Muea, you imp!
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by pazienza(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2012
So finally,bakassi has been sacrificed on the altar of 'one nigeria'? How many more pain would one nigeria inflict before it comes to an end?

Why isn't gowon and Obj made to answer us some questions,for how long would the evil nigerians continue to shortchange us? How can they claim to love one nigeria,and yet they are not ready to die defending her territory?
Would they have given out badagry or borno to benin republic and chad without puting up a fight?
How do we even begin to explain this anomaly and injustice?

To the efiks,take heart.
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
Living_Saint:
Que fais-tu ici, salaupard. This forum is for Nigerians, not plantain-headed Cameroonians. Go back to your farm in Muea, you imp!
salopard* grin grin grin grin
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by LivingSaint(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: salopard* grin grin grin grin
See as person stupid, telling me how best to insult him. Ok, dude, have it your way… salo.
Re: Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
Living_Saint:
See as person stupid, telling me how best to insult him. Ok, dude, have it your way… salo.
E-diot this is a faceless i don't care about what u might say to m..that's why i corrected u at least u learnt how to spell it right undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 54th Birthday, Forgives People Who Abused Her / Amaechi, Malami Sued Over Award Of ₦91.7 Billion Rail Contract To Chine / Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.