Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees (28462 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! / Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by chucky234(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
Tony Spike:

Bros, abeg no yab me o. I hands up, biko bianu. grin
Nothin do you, you be my guy na.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by nduchucks: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

.....yeah, name three Agbole in Epetedo and briefly tell me how Igunnu came to Epetedo if you are truly an indigene of Epetedo.

Oro bobo Negro yi ti su mi. cheesy
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by PointB: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

...can you imagine when the speed rail system is launched how many people will desert villagea in East to move to Lagos. Everytime some new program or infrastructue is put up they are drawn away from erosive land to land of milk and honey. Naaturally thats human way but it is inhuman to they way ibos cling and disparage the very goodies that attracted them in the first place.

I wonder what is delaying the rail line to Ibadan. You guys should speed it up. Lagos is becoming too congested, we need another SW City to consume. Ibadan, is our next target. I say this with the swagger of a true blood Igboman! Eat your heart out, silly man! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by chucky234(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
Billyonaire: I do not know what qualifies someone to be a Lagosian, I really do not know what criteria they use in determining who a Lagosian is.
If you get the mark of Tinubu for your forehead then you be Lagosian,if you no get the mark but sabi speak Yoruba then you be attachee,but you no get the mark and no sabi speak Yoruba then you be foreigner (illegal immigrant) for Lagos.
Choose where you belong
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by ignis: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
Eko Atlantic: Fashola no dulling grin

Send those murtherfvckers back to their erosion ridden villages

Eko oni baje lailai !!!
cheesy
Olodo one of Nairaland
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by baysol: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
Freiburger: Deporting people within their own country. How rediculous. undecided undecided undecided
This is long coming. The nonsence lagos and SW have endured in the name of Nigeria is unacceptable any longer. Igbos go to your Biafra noise na abi na by force? We are tired of your money loving, evil doing criminal lot. The earler you people wake up and see you are no more welcome in SW the better. wake up and smell the coffee before its too late.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by kunlekunle: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
Lagos deports 15 foreign beggars, 3,029 to other States

By Miriam Ndikanwu13/05/2011 00:13:00

Font size:

Beggars

The government of Lagos State in Nigeria has in the last four years deported 15 foreign beggars and 3,029 from different states across the country in order to address the challenge of social miscreants.

Special Adviser to Governor Babatunder Fashola on Youth and Social Development, Dr. Dolapo Badru, stated this today. He also said government gave out 152 children for adoption in several foreign countries.

According to him, “at least, 3,044 persons were either transferred to other states or country or released to their relations for re-integration between January 2010 and now”.

He explained that 196 beggars were deported to Sokoto State; 83 to Oyo State; 75 to Kano State; 67 to Osun State while 21 were deported to Ekiti State and seven to Ondo State.

The Special Adviser also added that 12 beggars were deported to Niger Republic ; two to Chad Republic and one to Cote D’voire [b]while 2,580 others were handed over to their relations for integration.
[/b]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/5930-lagos-deports-15-foreign-beggars-3-029-to-other-states.html

https://www.nairaland.com/996765/lagos-deported-yoruba-beggars#11518926

Whats the fuss about,
sending destiutes back to thier village.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by manbuchai: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

This one wey fash don dey deport ibos so, if i were you i will put those properties you listed on ebay and start making plans to get to my papaland.

Adeniran Ogunsaya is dead and there are no more like him left in our midst. We got a bunch of people with ideas should you abandon any property this time. ..and their ideas does not include a right of return.

You have choices...... i will teach you what they are latwr, right now i have things to go do.

Your envy knows no limit, caution yourself before you commit suicide.In the first instance Biafrans fought to dettach from Nigeria but almost all the other tribes in Nigeria fought and died for igbos to remain in Nigeria."Now level don change" you guys are eyeing igbo properties scattered all over Nigeria,why? I want to set the record straight,i own acres of Land and houses in Abijo lekki.I also own a lot in Eleko in ibeju lekki.There is no body on the face of earth that can take what i have laboured for,the war will be endless!generations to come will fight and defend what belongs to them.It does not matter if Nigeria divides or not.You are day-dreaming to have such an idea in your lazy skull,work harder and pray to God to bless your effort.Stop the envy! you need help,go to psychologist for further consultations.
I used to be an advocate of Nigerias disintegration,but i have decided to have a rethink because of the likes of you.We are in this boat together,it is either it sinks or it remains afloat till its desired destination.Infact,any body can reside in any part of the country without fear.There is no law that restricts movement or place of abode.If notherners or south west does not want to be a part of Nigeria they should opt out.I hereby urge every Nigeria to defend yourselves wherever you are."Na una sey una want one nigeria" more igbos should relocate to Lagos and other states of the country.They are afraid of the dominating and enterprising spirit of the Igbo man.@ dude_negro most of my tenants in Lagos are yorubas,so rush to third mainland bridge and take a dive into the lagoon.I am done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by allahisevil: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
.....LMAO grin grin grin

..lagos is yorubas​...until we accept a very simple fact the futility of one nigeria our lives will rather be more complicated and stressful...indeed.
..let me make it clearer, lagos is not under any legal obligation to keep igbo's social miscreants, lowlifes, destitutes and homeless creatures within its boundary....the igbo governors must take the welfare of their people very serious...enuff said.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by ichidodo: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
CyberG:

Your father is a monkey? You make no sense, try again! Lolz
AND URE FATHER IS A MONKEY ILLEGALLY STAYIN IN LAGOS. I WONDER WHY A MONKEY WULD LEAVE ITS FORESTED AND BUSH STATE TO COME AND STAY ILLEGALY IN LAGOS. THE AUDACITY OF THIS MONKEY'S OFFSPRING TO COME TO NAIRALAND AND CLAIM LAGOS INDIGINSHIP. I HAVE ASKED U THAT WHEN U MONKEY-FATHER WAS DEPORTED FROM LAGOS DID U C ANYBODY JUBILITATE. U A55-BRAINED PIECE OF MONKEY-SHYITE.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Jkorokoro: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
Eko Atlantic: Ondo, Ogun and other S/Western states you better get up from your slumber and chase these murtherfvcker back to their erosion-disease infected region.

Nairaland owner forget also not to send them away from your site, to prevent your site from been hijacked by their apku eating mentality grin cheesy grin

Omo oodua tokan tokan ni mi. but your statement shows how depraved your mind is. We are all Nigerians. Please GROW UP LITTLE CHILD
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by bashr8: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
In the past year, the state reportedly "deported" over 3, 000 beggars from Lagos. NEXT Newspaper reports that out of these, Sokoto State had the highest number of 196 beggars, Oyo State (83), Kano (75), Osun (67), Ekiti (21), Ondo (7), and from other countries- Niger (12), Chad (2) and Cote d'Ivoire (1). The state government should redirect its energies to more purposeful engagements.

i wonder what a yoruba country will be like , yorubas deporting yorubas , these people no get shame.

He explained that 196 beggars were deported to Sokoto State; 83 to Oyo State; 75 to Kano State; 67 to Osun State while 21 were deported to Ekiti State and seven to Ondo State.

The Special Adviser also added that 12 beggars were deported to Niger Republic ; two to Chad Republic and one to Cote D’voire [b]while 2,580 others were handed over to their relations for integration.

[/b]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/5930-lagos-deports-15-foreign-beggars-3-029-to-other-states.html

hmm na so oduduwa republic go be.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by yeswecan(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
@Dudu_Negro:

Your argument is for state governments to have the right to deport indigenes of other states = immigration control/ boards /laws. (What else? Interstate trade controls/work permit. . ) But you carelessly based your position on “customary laws" interpreted by "traditional Chiefs ...the Obas and the title holders." Why restrict customary law to state government? Why not apply your argument to any “customary” bracket since we do have more than one traditional head within some states?

But also, in your language Lagos state should have the right to deport people from Osun, Ogun and Oyo states. . surely you wouldn’t agree with that YET that is the principle of your argument.

I think you have a personal prejudice against the Igbos, so, your comments only serve to accent that partiality. I am sure your contribution would have taken a different character if the deportees were of Ogun origin - deported to Abeokuta
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by bashr8: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
KenGali: If Lagos begins to deport non-indigenes, no problem. Only issue is that Lagos must also begin to rely solely on its indigent revenue, she must reject all federal derived revenue, least she begins to enjoy resources derived from would be deportees' homeland to their detriment. So this move should be accompanied by resource control and confederation of the Nigerian states to work. Citizenship in a state funded by federal resources and whose major infrastructure were created by federal resources cannot be determined by customary laws but federal laws. And least we become confused revenue from federal funded ports are also not indigent, but owned by Nigerians.

i said it before , its time oil from the east should stopped being used to feed both the west and north. these people have big mouths and they dont even appreciate the fact that we feed them and their families.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by ichidodo: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
manbuchai:

Your envy knows no limit, caution yourself before you commit suicide.In the first instance Biafrans fought to dettach from Nigeria but almost all the other tribes in Nigeria fought and died for igbos to remain in Nigeria."Now level don change" you guys are eyeing igbo properties scattered all over Nigeria,why? I want to set the record straight,i own acres of Land and houses in Abijo lekki.I also own a lot in Eleko in ibeju lekki.There is no body on the face of earth that can take what i have laboured for,the war will be endless!generations to come will fight and defend what belongs to them.It does not matter if Nigeria divides or not.You are day-dreaming to have such an idea in your lazy skull,work harder and pray to God to bless your effort.Stop the envy! you need help,go to psychologist for further consultations.
I used to be an advocate of Nigerias disintegration,but i have decided to have a rethink because of the likes of you.We are in this boat together,it is either it sinks or it remains afloat till its desired destination.Infact,any body can reside in any part of the country without fear.There is no law that restricts movement or place of abode.If notherners or south west does not want to be a part of Nigeria they should opt out.I hereby urge every Nigeria to defend yourselves wherever you are."Na una sey una want one nigeria" more igbos should relocate to Lagos and other states of the country.They are afraid of the dominating and enterprising spirit of the Igbo man.@ dude_negro most of my tenants in Lagos are yorubas,so rush to third mainland bridge and take a dive into the lagoon.I am done with you.
FU!CK THEM, I SAY. FU!CK THEM. ENVIOUS BASTARDS. THEY LUST 4 OUR WOMEN,THEY WANT OUR PROPERTIES GOTTEN 4ROM OUR SWEAT. LAZY FUGLY YIRIBA PRICKS.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by eaglechild: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hahaahahahaha!
See emotions flying up and down!
The funny thing is there are more ANAMBRARIANS living in Lagos than INDIGENOUS LAGOSIANS!
And these ANAMBRARIANS enjoy a much higher standard of living than the 'indigenes' (really wonder if such thing exists though).
So i advise the OP to quickly do a head count on his extended/immediate family members, cause i strongly believe they might be in those buses!
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by MrEverest(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
Obi was alarmed enough to give a state-wide, broadcast in which he declared that the state of origin of the strangers was in doubt their not being indigenes of the state. There are now confirmed reports that the people were picked up from Lagos and 'deported' to Anambra by agents of the Lagos State. what is the problem of these nairaland bigots? is it that they lack comprehension/understanding or are they just trying to be mischievous? those people are from the NORTH, in all my life i can hardly recall seeing Igbo destitutes, the poorest of the poor in Igboland would rather sell pure water or push truck instead of begging except the person is physically challenged.Ejikwa'm ogu, odikwa egwu ka ndi ofenmanu ji like ina akpari anyi
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
ichidodo: FU!CK THEM, I SAY. FU!CK THEM. ENVIOUS BASTARDS. THEY LUST 4 OUR WOMEN,THEY WANT OUR PROPERTIES GOTTEN 4ROM OUR SWEAT. LAZY FUGLY
YIRIBA PRICKS.

From your Sweat? terrorizing law abiding Lagosians like these your brothers below?

December is around the corner..we undoubtedly expect your brothers to upped the ante in their blood-money making activities....but be rest assured that they will meet nemesis on the way home this December.

If these one have succeeded they will also attribute it to their genuine sweat.

So much enough of these your sweat activities that are almost 75% illegit by your folks.

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Classicalman(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
Eko Atlantic: Ondo, Ogun and other S/Western states you better get up from your slumber and chase these murtherfvcker back to their erosion-disease infected region.

Nairaland owner forget also not to send them away from your site, to prevent your site from been hijacked by their apku eating mentality grin cheesy grin
Seems like another Yoruba lunatic has escaped from the Psychiatric hospital. Someone gag that Yoruba nigger.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
Excellent gesture from Lagos Govt.

Send those Igbo leeches back to their caves.

Let them go and develop their own land
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Dagr8tosyn: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
Fashola is doing the best thing, any reasonable governor could do...the question is if you don`t have a house in Lagos either rented/ scot or built, be ready to go back to your state or home town as the case may be. Lagos is not a place you come as if you are going to farm and you will decide not to go back home till the next day.

When we are talking about turning Lagos State to a MEGA CITY, why would some other state governors take the money they are supposed to invest in their state to Swiss bank to invest? Fashola has only given the Easterners a tip of the iceberg. Therefore all those saying Lagos belong to all Nigerians should know the statement is a mirage and should just die a permanent death in their minds.

I bet you if ACN did not win Ondo state God forbid Mimiko should be ready to take care of all those `Alabaru` ( Load carrier/ hauler ) on the Island, and others Ondo indigenes without house to reside in Lagos, because they will be fished out amass.

This is to ensure either politically and/ or economically the refugee of a state is not turned to be the problem of another state in the name of one nation, let all state governors manage both the entity and the people (indigenes) and visitors that are ready to cooperate with the development of the state not fugitive, destitute, beggars . Eko o ni baje! Nigeria o ni daru !!
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2012
Except there is any legal justification for this, i dont think this is a good idea politically. Especially if he has an agenda out of southwest. Well, not politically. Deporting people of every origin everytime. It a good thing because lagos is too over-populated u knw.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Onlytruth(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
For me, this is the BEST OPPORTUNITY so far ever presented to us in the East since we started asking for a structural change within Nigeria.
Quote me on this.

If I were Gov Peter Obi, my next action (after complaining about this publicly) would be to erect an "Immigration border post" at Niger bridge head entrance at Onitsha to "vet and verify" that peoples entering the East are properly identified, and their mission/business in the East well document, before continuing their journey.
Anyone who cannot explain his ties to the East or his mission to the East would he summarily repatriated back to Lagos or wherever he/she may be coming from. cool

Anambra state is a strategic state (being the entrance point to the East), so Peter Obi would effectively be the new governor of the East (at least per immigration matters of the East). After I would have done this for a week or two, watch as the federal government would speedily intervene to call Fashola to order.

Nigeria has simply refused to talk about how we continue as one. Fashola's actions (though very cowardly, duh! undecided ) is an opportunity which should be used to force a national dialogue in Nigeria.

I hope Peter Obi never misses this opportunity. He has no presidential ambition that I know of, and he is not going for a second term as governor; so he can almost do anything politically in Nigeria and come out unscathed.

Obi, I Onlytruth, am available to offer my services at that border (bridge head) if you don't know how to do it.
Let the chips fall wherever they may! cool

Signed,

Onlytruth, Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland. cool cool cool
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by nduchucks: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
Onlytruth: For me, this is the BEST OPPORTUNITY so far ever presented to us in the East since we started asking for a structural change within Nigeria.
Quote me on this.

If I were Gov Peter Obi, my next action (after complaining about this publicly) would be to erect an "Immigration border post" at Niger bridge head entrance at Onitsha to "vet and verify" that peoples entering the East are properly identified, and their mission/business in the East well document, before continuing their journey.
Anyone who cannot explain his ties to the East or his mission to the East would he summarily repatriated back to Lagos or wherever he/she may be coming from. cool

Anambra state is a strategic state (being the entrance point to the East), so Peter Obi would effectively be the new governor of the East (at least per immigration matters of the East). After I would have done this for a week or two, watch as the federal government would speedily intervene to call Fashola to order.

Nigeria has simply refused to talk about how we continue as one. Fashola's actions (though very cowardly, duh! undecided ) is an opportunity which should be used to force a national dialogue in Nigeria.

I hope Peter Obi never misses this opportunity. He has no presidential ambition that I know of, and he is not going for a second term as governor; so he can almost do anything politically in Nigeria and come out unscathed.

Obi, I Onlytruth, am available to offer my services at that border (bridge head) if you don't know how to do it.
Let the chips fall wherever they may! cool

Signed,

Onlytruth, Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland. cool cool cool

You are a senseless and foolish Eze. You want to respond to an unconstitutional act with your own unconstitutional and criminal act ko? Tell Obi to go and erect the border and see how quickly JTF will blow it up to smitterines. mumu
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by BIZNESSMIND: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
naptu2: I'm going to recount from memory because I'm on the move at the moment, but I'll try to get articles, etc when I get to a place of rest. The sources for my memory are newspaper articles, documentaries of Lagos Television, news reports and even nairaland.

[size=14pt]The Process[/size]

1)The environmental laws of Lagos State (laws against street trading, begging, etc) have been in place at least since the 1970s (probably earlier). They've been reviewed quite a number of times (Akhigbe, Rasaki, Tinubu).

2) The process was fully established by the Tinubu Administration.

3) Beggars, street traders, destitutes, area boys, psychotics, etc are arrested by the Task Force on Environmental Offences.

4) They are given a choice: (a) go to prison (b) go to rehabilitation centre (c) return to your state of origin.

A) The law stipulates punishment for those who commit these offences. They include prison term, fine, forfeiture of goods.

B) Rehabilitation centres were set up (the most famous/infamous was at Ita-Oko Island). At the centres the inmates are sorted. They are tested for drugs. Those who are drug addicts are detoxified. Those who have mental illnesses are sent to the asylum. The inmates (apart from the lunatics) are then taught skills (skills acquisition centre) so that they'll be able to earn a living. When they complete the course, they are given a loan with which they will start a business and made to sign an undertaking that they will not return to the streets.

C) Return: Those who choose to return are transported to their state of origin. The state government is usually informed ahead of time (although I know of 3 instances in which their state governments claimed that they were not informed) so that they can make arrangements to cater for the people. Most of the people who have chosen to return are from the northern part of the country (note: they chose to return).

Good explanation. Once the Lagos State Govt. can proof that their states authority were well informed of the programme; and they've also agreed to it, for the benefit of their indigens; so, why all the noise?
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by NwaAnambra(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
Eko Atlantic: Fashola no dulling grin

Send those murtherfvckers back to their erosion ridden villages

Eko oni baje lailai !!!
cheesy
u re a product of a mad man......Anambrarians are very industrious,we are not beggars! 80% of d containers dat enters into Lagos belongs to Anambrarians..soon,we wil start clearing our goods at d Onitsha port and u silly Lagosians wil loose so much in revenue. Anambra State has d LOWEST poverty rate in Nigeria,get it into ur damn head. I repeat we are nt beggars,we are Ndi-Anambra.....and we are sendin those unknown persons bak to u guys!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
Nwa Anambra: u re a product of a mad man......Anambrarians are very industrious,we are not beggars! 80% of d containers dat enters into Lagos belongs to Anambrarians..soon,we wil start clearing our goods at d Onitsha port and u silly Lagosians wil loose so much in revenue. Anambra State has d LOWEST poverty rate in Nigeria,get it into ur damn head. I repeat we are nt beggars,we are Ndi-Anambra.....and we are sendin those unknown persons bak to u guys!!!

Just like 99% of drug traffickers into Asians are also Anambrans
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Malawian(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
why do these yaribas have this idea that they own all of the southwest? dont worry, we will push you all back to oyo state. igbos inhabited the lower south west before yaribas showed up. all these una mouth, shey na because world powes help una to subdue us? una fit manufacture any weapon of war let alone get courage to face lions of gad in warfare? when those wey dem power make una strong weaken, we go blow una away like chaff. see you cowards, igbos are not afraid of facing all of you nigerians in warfare. we just want the west to stay out of it. ode.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
Malawian: why do these yaribas have this idea that they own all of the southwest? dont worry, we will push you all back to oyo state. igbos inhabited the lower south west before yaribas showed up. all these una mouth, shey na because world powes help una to subdue us? una fit manufacture any weapon of war let alone get courage to face lions of gad in warfare? when those wey dem power make una strong weaken, we go blow una away like chaff. see you cowards, igbos are not afraid of facing all of you nigerians in warfare. we just want the west to stay out of it. ode.

Face Nigerian in warfare and flee to Abidjan I laff in Umuahia
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by ignis: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2012
Donlittle: Except there is any legal justification for this, i dont think this is a good idea politically. Especially if he has an agenda out of southwest. Well, not politically. Deporting people of every origin everytime. It a good thing because lagos is too over-populated u knw.
I feel there is a hidden agenda.
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by Malawian(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Face Nigerian in warfare and flee to Abidjan I laff in Umuahia
ode! why didnt you ight the war yourseves? why did you invite the british, soviets, australians, egypt, cameroon, abokis up and above naija area? the british furnished you guys with enough weapons to obiliterate all of nigeria, and for three years una no fit do shit. you the resorted to underhand tactics to win war. ode like you. igbos did not loose territorial integrity after the war. fact. but you olumo rock seeking yaribas still dont know how far with illorin till this day. there is the internet now, britain cant use their bbc o do propaganda war for you guys again. when una ready, make una show. the last war only showed us that yu guys dont fight fair, so we now know how to engage you guys. there will be no banjo leading any liberation team. we go show with our ogb.nigwe clear all una reach oyo, all these naija mouth and bravado na because of civil war against igbo abi? were una get power from?
Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by NwaAnambra(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Just like 99% of drug traffickers into Asians are also Anambrans
onye ofe mmanu! Its called igba mbo.....we re nt beggars and BABA SUWE was caught wit wot substances hidden in his pants?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad / EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam / Metuh, Fayose Attend PDP Caucus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.