Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Let's Talk About "Aristos" and "Sugar Mummies" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About "Aristos" and "Sugar Mummies" (1612 Views)

10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) / Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? / Aristos And Our Campus Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About "Aristos" and "Sugar Mummies" by topkin(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2008
Ever had an experience with an Aristo (Elderly Wealthy Man) or a Sugar Mummy (Elderly Wealth Woman). I know a lot of people have relationships with this set of people. I had a SM one time, I chop the woman money no be small. She so much like me that she could do anything for me. Me? Na 4 d money then,,,,,,, I made certain I never slept with her and before u culd say Jack Robinson, I was gone. Anyways it was a revenge mission for what she did to one of my female friends. But i chop the woman money o  wink

In retrospect, it was an illmatured act. We grow everday sha

Feel free to share your experience. Cheers
Re: Let's Talk About "Aristos" and "Sugar Mummies" by adekennis(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2008
sorry i dont go go out with sugar mummy
and never will i angry angry
Re: Let's Talk About "Aristos" and "Sugar Mummies" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2008
adekennis:

sorry i don't go go out with sugar mummy
and never will i angry angry
never??!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Let's Talk About "Aristos" and "Sugar Mummies" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2008
top_kin:

Ever had an experience with an Aristo (Elderly Wealthy Man) or a Sugar Mummy (Elderly Wealth Woman). I know a lot of people have relationships with this set of people. I had a SM one time, I chop the woman money no be small. She so much like me that she could do anything for me. Me? Na 4 d money then,,,,,,, I made certain I never slept with her and before u culd say Jack Robinson, I was gone. Anyways it was a revenge mission for what she did to one of my female friends. But i chop the woman money o wink

In retrospect, it was an illmatured act. We grow everday sha

Feel free to share your experience. Cheers

Never had a sugar mummy, never will.

But, at least, you've grown out of being a Gigolo.
Re: Let's Talk About "Aristos" and "Sugar Mummies" by adekennis(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2008
@toyinrayo
Yes naa abi wetin dey shocked you now grin
decent boy lomo latile grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About "Aristos" and "Sugar Mummies" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2008
ok oh. . . to ba so be. . . mada poster lo un jare. . . okan fe eni ta fun ni attention ni. suga mummy ko salt mummy ni
Re: Let's Talk About "Aristos" and "Sugar Mummies" by ufuoma24(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2008
@ poster

ur a dirty liar. i am 100% sure u slept with that sugar mummy over and over again. u wan just form good boy 4 here. no evidence to support my theory bt i know ur type

(1) (Reply)

I Will Loss My Job If I Refuse Her / How Cruel / Guys,how Do You Tap Your Girlfriends Or Boyfriends Call 2 No He Is Not Cheating On U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.