Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik (1202 Views)

This Chik Get Yeye Sense. Abeg Who Wan Be D Fool Here? / M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help / I M Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by shockz(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2008
I like this Chik wella, she knows I do And i Know she also likes me, but she keeps tellin everyone she doesnt. Someone she knows is gradually winning my heart. hellp
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by Freewilly(f): 12:38am On Jan 16, 2008
So what do you want us to do, I'll a little confused here
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by dammytosh: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2008
I think u are nt getting your problems right .

You are confused about your Job. Go and get another one. I guess u passed through primary school. I expect you to know d difference between Career and Romance.

What kind of guy re u ? embarassed
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by mytcollins: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2008
i will kindly advise u do it d gbenga vs obj way and c how it works out,since u dont yet have a heart of ur own to make a choice between love and lust.
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by smtprince(m): 9:45am On Jan 16, 2008
the truth is she is not proud of you being her man its so obvious she doesnt think u worth her status and she doesnt want to be tied to you and not have her fun.

most real girls I know are always proud of their man no matter what the ones that are not dont even have you in mind they just want you around in case they get dissapointed.

sorry to brake this to you. you are her last resort if all other guys dont work. guy get yourself together and get the other one, definately she would come with a fight and all that but the truth is if you dont get a grip of yourself soon she is so just gonna brake your balls if you know what i mean. undecided

someone said that
that we are all looking for a trick that we all use on our partner cus we need them to surpport us, promote us dont blame us we the same.

dont ever do this foolish thing again coming to the career section to talk about your lovelife ok angry sad angry angry
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by dorisife: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2008
smart prinz i do concur with you but lets be easy on him, as we can see he is truly confused. Shockz I'll advice you to really search yourself and find out what you really want in life, once you find it, pls brother do not stop till you get it. You have to be focused in life though you should also give room for flexibility.
cheesy Once more please this is a career forum we'll appreciate if you consider that when next you are posting a topic.
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by smtprince(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2008
@ doris_ife

I have heard you am not being harsh on him and dont mind him i guess he posted here on purpose to get our attention and fast.

it did work though
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by MyPeace(f): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2008
@all

with the number of this guy's post, l think he's not familiar with nairaland envrionment yet. l made this same mistake when l joined newly.

pls lets accomodate his mistake.

l do hope he has learnt as you guys pointed out here, that there are different sections.
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by smtprince(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2008
@peace

I bet you are justifying your name thats good, we've all heard you or rather i for a person have heard
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by MyPeace(f): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2008
smtprince:

@peace

I bet you are justifying your name thats good, we've all heard you or rather i for a person have heard

abi now, make peace reign grin. Actually l made the mistake.
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by smtprince(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2008
@peace

which mistake did you make but please
i no wan make you reign oh because i no like make woman dey dominate man grin grin grin wink
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by MyPeace(f): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2008
hahaha,

my mistake was during that Anita Hogan saga. l posted a reply after some few days l saw the post on Job section with plenty hallas from job seeking Landers grin
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by smtprince(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao

thats the most hilarious event that has happened to me today,, i can't but imagine what their responses wouold have been.

I see why u want us to live him alone
@peace
no wan take care and y are u not logging in your yahoo IM
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by Bblak(f): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2008
Peeps in and zoom off
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by MyPeace(f): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2008
l am logged on, what l have on nairaland, is nairaland yahoo ID cheesy
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by smtprince(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2008
Bblak:

Peeps in and zoom off

i just pray police does not arrest you for carrying overload as you refuse to pour your own words here cheesy shocked grin
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by smtprince(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2008
Bblak:

Peeps in and zoom off

i just pray police does not arrest you for carrying overload as you refuse to pour your own words here cheesy shocked grin

@peace
wow that sure is true so how would i talk to you then add "ibinulomo" to your messenger lets chat.
i went to secretaries section you seem to be the boss there
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by Bblak(f): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2008
smtprince:

Police ke? Don't worry about me i have the licence and particulars grin.Notin do me
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by smtprince(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2008
@Bblak
na true nothing do you but you don check whether u get back seat cus police don gboro now.

thanks God you don drop small load for here you fit carry go grin grin
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by chychy(f): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2008
[color=#006600]Did i just leave one romance 4rum 4 another? Here i am thinking i'm in d careers forum

Hisses and zooms off[/color]
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by Bblak(f): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2008
smtprince:

@Bblak
na true nothing do you but you don check whether u get back seat cus police don gboro now.

thanks God you don drop small load for here you fit carry go grin grin
You can say that again jare.Dose guys can be very nosy u know, but like i said i'm fully ready for their palava now.Got back seat, fire extinguisher and shock absorber grin cheesy cool.Notin do me wink

What's up? wink
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by blogtech(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2008
You're going off topic, the poster need help.
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by Bblak(f): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2008
blogtech:

You're going off topic, the poster need help.

I've not stopped u from helping him either
@poster
God is your strenght jare. lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik by smtprince(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2008
@ chichi i pray make you no get accident you too don start to dey zoom off

@bblak

Only the roof wey one fall for my head undecided " i need a carpenter to come fix this" why u dey accuse the honourable gentlemen of nairaland as giving you palavar, biko take ya time. angry

(1) (Reply)

Who's Afraid Of Being Single? / Requirements For Marrying A Foreigner By A Nigerian / Nigerian Girl Jailed in UK Over False despoil Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.