Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Billionaire Offered $65m To Any Man Able To Woo And Marry His Lesbian Daughter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Billionaire Offered $65m To Any Man Able To Woo And Marry His Lesbian Daughter. (1082 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Billionaire Offered $65m To Any Man Able To Woo And Marry His Lesbian Daughter. by jellyloveb(f): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
A well-known Hong Kong billionaire has offered $65m (£40m) to any man able to woo and marry his lesbian daughter.

Property and shipping tycoon Cecil Chao publicly promised the "marriage bounty" after reports emerged that his daughter had wed her long-term girlfriend.

Mr Chao, who has never married himself, told the BBC his daughter was still single and needed a "good husband".

Same-sex unions are not recognised in Hong Kong, although homosexuality was decriminalised in 1991.

Gigi Chao, a businesswoman and graduate from the University of Manchester, is said to have married her female partner of seven years, Sean Eav, in a ceremony in France earlier this year.

But her flamboyant father rejected the claims as false, adding that his generous offer had already generated many replies from potential suitors.

"It is an inducement to attract someone who has the talent but not the capital to start his own business," Mr Chao said.

"I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind-hearted.

"Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks. She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work."

His public hunt for a husband notwithstanding, Mr Chao insisted he would not force his daughter to marry a man against her will.

Ms Chao said she found her father's plan entertaining and would not worry about it until an actual suitor had been found.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19733003
Re: Billionaire Offered $65m To Any Man Able To Woo And Marry His Lesbian Daughter. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
Did I hear them say 40million Pounds grin grin omo wetin i dey do 4 naija make i go apply for visa dey go HongKong sharp sharp.. i sweeearrr d gurl and her gurl friend go marry me when dem see me at the same time!!!! kai Okija JUJU where art thou

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Offered $65m To Any Man Able To Woo And Marry His Lesbian Daughter. by Amya(f): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
How much does a fake beard cost? With my height, I could easily pass for a guy.
Re: Billionaire Offered $65m To Any Man Able To Woo And Marry His Lesbian Daughter. by jellyloveb(f): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
bennyraz: Did I hear them say 40million Pounds grin grin omo wetin i dey do 4 naija make i go apply for visa dey go HongKong sharp sharp.. i sweeearrr d gurl and her gurl friend go marry me when dem see me at the same time!!!! kai Okija JUJU where art thou

Good Luck boo! tongue
Re: Billionaire Offered $65m To Any Man Able To Woo And Marry His Lesbian Daughter. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
jellyloveb:

Good Luck boo! tongue
do you mind me spending a night @ ur place before i proceed on my quest I'll settle you when i come back triumphant grin grin
Re: Billionaire Offered $65m To Any Man Able To Woo And Marry His Lesbian Daughter. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2012

(1)

With The Ex / Date An Aiesecer / Ladies Always Want To Make Out With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.