Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter (8195 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Hong Kong Business Tycoon Offers $64,000,000 To His Lesbian Daughter Married / Billionaire Offered $65m To Any Man Able To Woo And Marry His Lesbian Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by r231(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
A businessman from Hong Kong has offered a $65m dowry to any man who can win the heart of his lesbian daughter.

Are you an eligible bachelor ready to marry? Can you play a lovey-dovey and win the heart of a 33 year old beautiful woman, who already has a same-sex loving attraction to another woman?

If you fit these descriptions, catch the next plane for Paris or Hong kong in search of Gigi Chao, daughter of a Hong Kong billionaire.

The Hong Kong businessman has offered a $65 million "marriage bounty" to any man who can win the heart of his lesbian daughter, a report said Wednesday.

Cecil Chao announced the financial reward of HK$500 million after his daughter, Gigi, married her same-sex partner of seven years in France earlier this year. "I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind hearted," 76-year-old Chao was quoted as saying.

"Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks. She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work," he added.

He also rejected "false reports" that Gigi, 33, had married abroad, saying she was still single.

Chao, who owns publicly-listed property developer Cheuk Nang, could not be reached for comment. Same-sex marriages are not recognised in Hong Kong, a socially conservative Chinese city where homosexuality was decriminalised in 1991.

Chao is well known in Hong Kong's social circles and regularly appears at public events with his latest young girlfriend.

He reportedly once claimed to have had intimate relations with 10,000 women.

Naija Bachelors!!! Who is catching the next flight to Hong Kong?

http://m.naij.com/news/9919.html

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by scottN(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
where them hustlers at? cheesy
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by MrsChima(f): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
No wonder she is a lesbian.
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by remmyton(f): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
if he say any woman, I for go try win that money, but as him say na only men him need, oya make all nairaland men kuku go apply before the close date reach cheesy
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Sijo01(f): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
I trust naija guys..... Oya, hurry while stock last!
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by mkmyers45(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
All those wey dey flex power for romance board..where una?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Cuddlemii: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
undecided undecided
dedicated to r231
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by r231(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
Cuddlemii: undecided undecided
dedicated to r231

grin grin grin grin
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Pennywise(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
Any man who does as much as look in her daughter's direction now is a gold digger. I think he just sealed her daughter's fate of ever getting married to a man with this offer
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2012
This is so embarrassing lol cheesy
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Rocktation(f): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
...or maybe the daughter is in on the plan and is giving herself the chance to get untwisted. undecided
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by slimyem: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
hehe!!
I need a gender-reassignment asap!!

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin .........................she should be burnt angry angry angry
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
Rocktation: ...or maybe the daughter is in on the plan and is giving herself the chance to get untwisted. undecided

True, but knowing the Chinese culture, it's still quite embarrassing and belittling to publicize her "market" like that.
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: grin grin grin grin grin grin .........................she should be burnt angry angry angry

Why?

Let's be open-minded please.
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Why?

Let's be open-minded please.
open-mind is not in my vocabulary when come those sub-humans angry angry..My culture doesn't allow that shiot i can't stand them ..... angry angry angry
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
Op! Give me her full name, DOB and Mother's maiden. Awon bawo? Baba for village go join am wiv my virgin uncle. I must chop dat money o! Send d details ASAP mehn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Rocktation(f): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

True, but knowing the Chinese culture, it's still quite embarrassing and belittling to publicize her "market" like that.

Yeah Ileke, but this could be a measure of how desperate for correction, they have become.
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: open-mind is not in my vocabulary when come those sub-humans angry angry..My culture doesn't allow that shiot i can't stand them ..... angry angry angry

If you want others to be open-minded about you and what you represent, then . . . .
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

If you want others to be open-minded about you and what you represent, then . . . .
watcha mean
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
Rocktation:

Yeah Ileke, but this could be a measure of how desperate for correction, they have become.

Do you think they're desperate enough for Nigerian men? [trying to give my NL brothers hope]
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: watcha mean

I think we should rid Cameroon of any culture and acculturate them into the Nigerian sphere. Because Nigeria's diverse culture is better and superior.
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Tinkybabe(f): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: Op! Give me her full name, DOB and Mother's maiden. Awon bawo? Baba for village go join am wiv my virgin uncle. I must chop dat money o! Send d details ASAP mehn!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy..you just let out the secret!
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I think we should rid Cameroon of any culture and acculturate them into the Nigerian sphere. Because Nigeria's diverse culture is better and superior.
it will be tough ....cause we got something like 250 Ethnicity and languages ..then you add the Cameroonian culture ....btw if i may ask what will be the point of that....? is homosexuality legal in Nigeria?
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Rocktation(f): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Do you think they're desperate enough for Nigerian men? [trying to give my NL brothers hope]

Hmmn, now there's a good question. Our Naija bros wouldn't move a muscle without deposit. So they know the kind of people to expect.
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: it will be tough ....cause we got something like 250 Ethnicity and languages ..then you add the Cameroonian culture ....btw if i may ask what will be the point of that....? is homosexuality legal in Nigeria?

I was giving an example of close-mindedness that directly affects YOU.
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I was giving an example of close-mindedness that directly affects YOU.
is homosexuality legal in nigeria? anyway it's illegal in Cameroon by a national consensus..my ethnicity is against that shit and i stand by the rules of my ethnicity and my country ..by the rules of my logic and moral as well..what's the utility of those rats in this world ? it's a crime against the humanity they refuse to procreate and participate in the extermination of our race(human) ...what will u do if hens or cows become lesbians ? no more eggs and meat will you be happy ...Africa esp need more population to face undecided the new challenges ahead ..............i'm HOMOPHOBIC and proud

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
mkmyers45: All those wey dey flex power for romance borad..where una?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by ayobase(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: Op! Give me her full name, DOB and Mother's maiden. Awon bawo? Baba for village go join am wiv my virgin uncle. I must chop dat money o! Send d details ASAP mehn!!!

Forget ur virgin uncle....the guy might Bleep up during the course!
We can do it 50-50.....consult the baba on my behalf while I go on the mission...whats ur take?......60-40 last...no more, no less!

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
She needs deliverance. .Thats what I'll use to win her heart.
Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by RickyRoss1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
Last time I checked, most Asians, especially them frog/toad faced Chinese urchins dont recognize Black Africans as human beings.
I remember how i was racially abused in China around 2005. There are some areas where everyone will vacate a train simply bc a black monkeyy is siting there.

For dem holier than thou fools who may think am a racist, pls keep your abuses to yourself. After traveling to more than 24 countries around the world, i think its better we all sit in our own home countries. The white bastarddss should be returned home ASAP, they add no value to our economy, all they do is connive with our government and steal as much as they can.

BAck to topic, this lesbian chick will not give a phuckk to any black guy, lets face reality, they regard us as monkeyssss, ITS A SAD REALITY

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter by relaxbeauty: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
lol how funny!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…part 6(SEX STORY) / The 10 REAL Reasons Men Dump You After Sex (listen Up, Ladies!) / 7 Urgent Things You Must Know Before You Marry An Ondo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.