Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? (22673 Views)

Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / How True Muslims Fight The 'Unbelievers' In Jihad? / The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Ochek: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
opey25: so he left satan to date so that satan can destroy his good works and mislead his children?

Maybe you can take up that question with God.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by abdfaithy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
Donphilly: Can somebody honestly shed some light why muslims would kill, fight and defend their prophet while the christians would only pray and ask God to defend himself.

With protests and unrest around the world caused by a film, cartons and other trivialities; muslims are always quick to anger with violent response in defense of their faith.

I would very much want to know why the two religion differ so much in their approach to negative or contrary issues against them.
"Simply Because Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
And why is christian god don't send his wrath on some fake and ritualist pastors like.........."What an insensitive question"
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Benito69(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
The answer is simple, and its even one word. Maturity is the word, until they become mature especially in reasoning and thinking, they would continue to behave in a way most unbecoming of a human being. At least we now know, to provoke them, insult Mohammad, sit back and then enjoy the show.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by opey25(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ochek:

wh
Ochek:

which God are u refering to?is it God the father,the Son or the holy spirit.which of the three Gods
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by aia99: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
norasensation./2008/10...
U non muslim shud go to d link above and stop displaying ignorance
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Ochek: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
opey25: whwhich God are u refering to?is it God the father,the Son or the holy spirit.which of the three Gods

Lol! You ve got loads to understand. Nontheless take a pick. And I assure you, u will get the right ans. Best of luck at that
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by pneumaticos(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
aia99: norasensation./2008/10...
U non muslim shud go to d link above and stop displaying ignorance

ohh like u aready displaying here..we are a pple with wisdom given to us by christ...am sori to say the koran contains no wisdom but blabs
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Itoroetti(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
okeyxyz:

What exactly is your problem with moslems taking offense at "infidels" blaspheming their prophet & god? Is it that they shouldn't protest & show outrage? or that they shouldn't destroy & kill? To put all the reactions in the same category does not show proper measurements on your part.

u were asked a simply question,but u cudnt answer,instead u are busy drinkng zobo in another man's wahala
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by opey25(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ochek:

Lol! You ve got loads to understand. Nontheless take a pick. And I assure you, u will get the right ans. Best of luck at that
so u don't have an answer to my simple question.I know u are a xtian why can't u share the Gospel of christ with me.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by SOLIDTEARZ(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
If i was a muslim, i will be so ashamed of what my people are doing to innocent souls... Even murdering children in cold blood. Muslim has never sounded like a religion to me,sounds more like a group of blockheads who cant differentiate between good and evil.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by pneumaticos(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
opey25: so u don't have an answer to my simple question.I know u are a xtian why can't u share the Gospel of christ with me.

we dont give pearls to dogs....u could study the bible as regards my answer
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by tintingz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
dederocs:
christ did not come only for christians but for all...christ hated the hypocrisy of the jews,just like u savage muslims are...your religion encourages fucking several women and killing those not in your religion while christ encourages us to pray for our enemies.Jesus was impartial as always,he seeks to make all men righteous-christ did not focus on religion,he came for all cos of his eternal authority.u clown does religion makes u holy or righteous...
what type of bible are you reading? And did your pastor tell you all this thrash
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Digits90(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
theirs more to muslims rioting than religion,,..the hatred and among the muslims and d west is the main issue others are just instigators....but most non muslims would easily pretend not to knw
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Ochek: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
pneumaticos:

we dont give pearls to dogs....u could study the bible as regards my answer

Yeah! You sure re right dear but even the dogs dat from the crumps that fall off the children's table.

@opey! Through one man (Adam), sin entered the world and through another there was a total remission of sin. His name is Jesus. All you need to do is to subscribe to His life style, death and resurrection. Confess and believe in Him and u will be saved from eternal destruction.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by tintingz(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ochek:

And then, you are missing the point again and again.
The word "christian" or christianity as we are refering to was first used in the new testament. That was after Jesus had come and gone. Your instants all pre-date Jesus's existance.
is the god of old testament defferent from the god of new testament? Ok now I see why the jews mock and laugh at christians cuz they are the one who made and found christianity through saul/paul cheesy
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Lukatarule(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
plappville: 1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

If God weakness is stronger than Men then why should man fight for God? Christians are not disputers, they are to:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." ( John 13:34-35)

The Muslims believe fighting/disputing is the best and only way they can defend thier faith, they are taught to do so.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." This is a proof of none existance of thier god, He cannot fight for ITself.
prophet mahammed bfo he died he said he didnt knw where he was goin,i beliv he is in HELL now so all muslems has no option dan to fight fo dia sef
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Chidiphilip(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
Are they saying that GOD or their prophet ask them to fight for HIM? Are they saying God is powerless to take revenge HIMSELF?? That is simply LAUGHABLE!
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Ochek: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
tintingz: is the god of old testament defferent from the god of new testament? Ok now I see why the jews mock and laugh at christians cuz they are the one who made and found christianity through saul/paul cheesy

I bet you must really wanna ask God a bunch of questions
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by aia99: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
pneumaticos:

ohh like u aready displaying here..we are a pple with wisdom given to us by christ...am sori to say the koran contains no wisdom but blabs

read d link dont dis thread follow d topic or u go creat urs
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by tintingz(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
Luka tarule: prophet mahammed bfo he died he said he didnt knw where he was goin,i beliv he is in HELL now so all muslems has no option dan to fight fo dia sef
and do you know where you are going when you die? christians make me laugh sometimes. . .prophet Mohammed[saw] through out his life preached one true God moving people closer to God to gain entry to paradise(aljanah) and you here saying thrash. . .did'nt Jesus your demi-god said he didn't know the "last hour" ? tongue
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by emmatok(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
tintingz: and do you know where you are going when you die? christians make me laugh sometimes. . .prophet Mohammed[saw] through out his life preached one true God moving people closer to God to gain entry to paradise(aljanah) and you here saying thrash. . .did'nt Jesus your demi-god said he didn't know the "last hour" ? tongue

LOL, and do you know the last hour?
Do you even know what will happen 6hours from now?
The difference between Christians and Muslims is respect for humanity.
See your women are deported from Saudi.
See the way the Saudis treat their women.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by kunyeo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
tobechi74:

each tym i hear MUSLIM and christian GOD, i am confusd. We both worshp d same one God in difrent ways 2ru difrent mediums
that the errror most people often fall into .we dont serve the same God. Allah is one of the gods in mecca that was elevated above other gods to foster religous unity among Arabs then.Read your history .
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by carefulme(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
Reyginus: Dude, their are so many loopholes in your arguement that I even find it hard to engage you.
If you can minimize your flaws or better still, think rationally then I will be sure of not wasting my time.
First off, your man A does not suit into the equation.

Indeed......
What I weak way to concede.......why not attack my claims rather than pull this up......... A weak tactic indeed

Why doesn't man A suit the equation......were u not following our previous discussion?

Go back to our previous discussion.......

And why not take your time to show us other "loopholes" as claimed
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by TheOP1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ochek:

And then, you are missing the point again and again.
The word "christian" or christianity as we are refering to was first used in the new testament. That was after Jesus had come and gone. Your instants all pre-date Jesus's existance.

Then I will ask you the following questions:

1. Do christians worship the God of old testament?
2. Did the God of the old testament fight his own battles or used Humans?

3. Did the God of the old testament give Kill orders on the unbelievers at any point in time?

4. If you agree that Moses was a prophet of God , If you were born during the time of Moses would you have accepted the blasphemy law to kill.

5. Do you worship the same God that gave an order to kill the Amalekite women children and cattle.
Is he the same God of the new testament?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by tintingz(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
emmatok:
LOL, and do you know the last hour?
Do you even know what will happen 6hours from now?
The difference between Christians and Muslims is respect for humanity.
See your women are deported from Saudi.
See the way the Saudis treat their women.
Lol. . .the last time i checked christians called Jesus God the creator of all and he did'nt know the "last hour?" grin am a human how do you want me to know the future when Jesus is ur god and didn't know the last day. . .as for the hajj women they are back to saudi. . .the saudis only want them to follow the LAW(female should be with their male partner) which is flexible for the past years hajj this is not the first time Nigerian muslims will go for pilgrim and no news of deporting then.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by desirel: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
Christianity is the only faith where the practicants don't have to fight for God; their God is fighting for them. That's shows His power. i can't believe in a god that ask me to fight for him; what god is that, who can't defend himself? so see the truth and fake. it's common sense.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
You guys should behave and moderate your posts.

How you can keep up with each other I don't know.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by vedaxcool(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
desirel: Christianity is the only faith where the practicants don't have to fight for God; their God is fighting for them. That's shows His power. i can't believe in a god that ask me to fight for him; what god is that, who can't defend himself? so see the truth and fake. it's common sense.

The same way that God fought for his "son" on the cross right?

The same way He mandated the Jews to stone all blasphemers?

The same way He fought for the children of Isreal In their battles with the philistiens?

The same way that god passed the cup over Jesus head that Jesus thanked him by saying why have you forsaken me?

Abi which kind of protection be that?

Aren't better off thinking before you post rather than ranting . . .
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by DDNICE: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
May we not 4get that we all have a common goal of making it to paradise and arguments over superiority is not a criteria for getting there.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by emmatok(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
tintingz: Lol. . .the last time i checked christians called Jesus God the creator of all and he did'nt know the "last hour?" grin am a human how do you want me to know the future when Jesus is ur god and didn't know the last day. . .as for the hajj women they are back to saudi. . .the saudis only want them to follow the LAW(female should be with their male partner) which is flexible for the past years hajj this is not the first time Nigerian muslims will go for pilgrim and no news of deporting then.

And did God or anyone told you when the end Will come?
Why spinning the fact about the deportation, when more are still been deported.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by axk745: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
Why we don't fight for God.

First of in a way Jesus has no enemies like we natural human beings. Jesus is God in the flesh and God made all things including those who oppose him. A real enemy has to be capable of doing harm. It is inconceivable that what God made could harm Him. God allows all those who blaspheme and oppose him to exist because of it His nature to wait for them to repent so He could show them mercy. (Ez. 18:23)

Consider the following scripture:

Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve Luke legions of angels?
Matt 26:52-53 (ESV)

And when those who were around him saw what would follow, they said, “Lord, shall we strike with the sword?” And one of them struck the servant of the high priest and cut off his right ear. But Jesus said, “No more of this!” And he touched his ear and healed him.
Luke 22:49-51 (ESV)

* Jesus last miracle was restoring the ear of Malchus the priest's servant, after Peter cut it off with his sword. Jesus made it abundantly clear by example that we don't fight with swords like the world does. Jesus himself instructed his disciples to bring swords to the garden and yet told them not to use them. One reason why the Lord did this was to teach them one last lesson. We are not of this world, we don't fight like the world fights.

* If we fight we would be following them committing the same sins as thy have and fall into condemnation.

Beloved,do not imitate evil but imitate good. Whoever does good is from God; whoever does evil has not seen God.
3 John 1:11-12 (ESV)

* Jesus warned that all those who follow him will face persecution. It's nothing new. Christianity exists today because of the perseverance of countless saints who refused to renounce their faith in the face of persecution.

* Christians fight an unseen enemy. We fight with prayer and wisdom from the word of God.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places
Eph 6:12 (ESV)

For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:4 (ESV)

* Finally human reasoning and logic cannot understand the things of God. Rather they will deceive you. God is a mighty King. He will NEVER come down to our level of reasoning and prove Himself like a cheap magician.

The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14 (ESV)

We don't speak about these things using teachings that are based on intellectual arguments like people do. Instead, we use the Spirit's teachings. We explain spiritual things to those who have the Spirit.
A person who isn't spiritual doesn't accept the teachings of God's Spirit. He thinks they're nonsense. He can't understand them because a person must be spiritual to evaluate them.
(I Corinthians 2:13-14, GodsWord)

Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you thinks that he is wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is folly with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their craftiness,”
I Corinthians 3:18-19 (ESV)

* If you have doubts and are really seeking for the truth, try the God of Isaac and Jacob and He will reveal himself to you.

yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, 4 if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures,
then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding;
Prov 2:3-6
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by emmasege: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
still counting or reducing?. Do u think any sensible and neutral man would consider a religion that is intolerant and violent? Islam by now would have penetrated the west deeper but for the extremism of its followers who would rather maim and kill. Thank God their true nature came out, thus checking its growth in the western world. THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, CHRISTIANITY WAS STILL THE DOMINANT RELIGION OF THE WORLD AND 4.5 OUT OF THE 6 MAJOR CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD (AFRICA, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, N/AMERICA, S/AMERICA AND EUROPE, WHILE ISLAM IS STILL STRUGGLING TO SATURATE THE WHOLE OF AFRICA AND ASIA.
carefulme:

WISHFUL THINKING.............

1.4 billion Muslims ..........and still counting......*tick*tick*tick*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him / 10 Things Good Husbands Avoid / Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.