Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ways To Avoid Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Avoid Men? (3183 Views)

When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Mynd44: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
^hes probably drank some monkey tail undecided
You are right
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by DICKtator: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2012
SMH. A lady asked this question and you guys are giving her all the advice she can garner, blocking some other folks P setting. Like WTF?Guys be breaking the code of conduct like forever!!
@op: get a grip. Like what tha phuuccck? You can as well put tribal marks or incisions on your face!!!. You get a lot of "suitors" toasting you and you are here crying over what? Some ladies don't get ish. They got the brazilian hair, louboutins and the likes, but they ain't gettin' no ish. Wake the phucck up and see the advantages and positive side of your pulchritude and stop flipping!!!!

lemme have your number so that we could talk
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by k2039: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2012
Gracious10:

I have repeatedly done this, I have had a guy follow me about in a mall, I didn't have a choice than give him the number. Our nigerian men understands no as a yes and I really don't want to be unruly. Thanks for the tip, I appreciate it.

[size=18pt] Sorry dear,that's the price you have to pay for being extremely beautiful,just keep turning them down politely.
Trust me a lot of ladies are praying to get this kind of attention from men.
Maybe you try to get a ring on your finger,so you show them your finger when the men come knocking(am engaged and my boyfriend doesnt like the idea of me receiving calls from other men).
[/size]
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by daisyella: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2012
I don't understand why sum1 could open a thread on how to avoid men, if u r pretty men will kepp coming, it's no new thing
If u r already in a relationship, tell them that u r already hooked up, if not pray for God's guidance in choosing d rite one buh seriously u sound like a teenager
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by 190theclown: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2012
daisyella: I don't understand why sum1 could open a thread on how to avoid men, if u r pretty men will kepp coming, it's no new thing
If u r already in a relationship, tell them that u r already hooked up, if not pray for God's guidance in choosing d rite one buh seriously u sound like a teenager

LOL
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2012
* always stay indoor
* always put on the full hijab (kimar)
* alwaya pretend to be deaf and dumb
* dress shabbily
* don‘t v ur bath regularly anymore
* stop brushing ur teeth
* i ll b back 4 odas
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by DExplorer1: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2012
All this one no go avoid men only even women self go avoid you grin

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by k2039: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
sanb: @K2039...Please write in a font that one can read...this is hurting my eyes...Thanks!!!cheesycheesycheesy

[size=14pt]I'm sorry for the inconvenience Dr Samb [/size]
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Gracious10: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
daisyella: I don't understand why sum1 could open a thread on how to avoid men, if u r pretty men will kepp coming, it's no new thing

Although u claim I sound like a teenager,truth is that you have contributed to this thread. Thanks for the tips.
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Gracious10: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
AJJ: * always stay indoor
* always put on the full hijab (kimar)
* alwaya pretend to be deaf and dumb
* dress shabbily
* don‘t v ur bath regularly anymore
* stop brushing ur teeth
* i ll b back 4 odas

LOL grin
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Gracious10: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
sanb: @Op...Interesting!!! When we women don't see suitors we complain; when we see suitors we complain again just shows that we can never be satisfied...my advice to you would be let your yes mean yes and your no mean no. Be firm and let the guys know that you’re not giving them your number and someone has suggested here to give them your e-mail address instead. Be sure not to drive all your suitors away and as you know age is not on our side.... (Smile)

Pls, did u read my post at all? I said I just got off a r/ship and wouldn't want to date, question was how to avoid these men without being rude! Some ladies will dabble into another r/ship cos of what they will gain from the man under the guise if I love u when they really mean harm. Is there anything wrong in being honest, is there anything wrong in refusing to date when u know you won't love'em? I choose to be honest in saying No and yet respect other people. It's no crime.

Thanks for ur input.
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by MrsChima(f): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
Tell them that you are a lesbian and have little penis.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Gracious10: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
sanb: Girl...no need to chop my head off...I gave you an answer!!! To note, there is nothing wrong in being honest and in refusing to date when you know you won't love him and it ain't no crime. But as I said before be firm...enjoy!!!

Wasn't angry, sorry if I sounded such. smiley
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
No offence please, is there anything particularly spectacular or extraordinary about you?

1 Like

Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by DExplorer1: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
fluid26: No offence please, is there anything particularly spectacular or extraordinary about you?
The lass got nice curves, blacksliding bum and great cleavage. I think that's an extra to the ordinary at first sight grin grin
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Gracious10: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

The lass got nice curves, blacksliding bum and great cleavage. I think that's an extra to the ordinary at first sight grin grin

grin
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Gracious10: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
fluid26: No offence please, is there anything particularly spectacular or extraordinary about you?

As you know, no human being can be the same. People are different, so is their interest. People who are attracted to me must have found something spectacular, that question should be addressed to them not me. And for you to comment on this thread, same goes for you.
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I doubt it will work.
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hahahaha very funny and now that you've changed the font my eyes don't hurt no more....cheesy
k2039:

[size=14pt]I'm sorry for the inconvenience Dr Samb [/size]

Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
Gracious10:

As you know, no human being can be the same. People are different, so is their interest. People who are attracted to me must have found something spectacular, that question should be addressed to them not me. And for you to comment on this thread, same goes for you.

Miss, you mean you are oblivious of what causes the *seemingly unmerited attractions* or you choose not to reveal? Please, indulge me. I'm curious.
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by goofie: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

shocked
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by goofie: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
well, tell them u'l call but sometimes u need to be blunt.

a guy at my office complex has bn askin 4 my number 4 6mnths now.i thot he'd be like "whts she feeling like sef" and leave me alone. but he hs bn persistent n i still havnt given him.

some guys r persistent.i remember a time i ws walking on d road and one guy kept cornering me wit his car to ask 4 my number. i kept resisting. after about 3 times, i got tired and stopd a "marwa" and entered. dis guy came down from his car n enterd d marwa and left his car.

men!!! cheesy i gave him my number amidst laughter

1 Like

Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by wonlasewonimi: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
Gracious10: Often times men approach me, I try to be respectful,friendly and accommodating. They usually leave their phone numbers to contact them which I never call them. Sometimes they insist to have my number which I give them with hesitation and next thing I see are tons of calls a day which I ignore. Not that am being a snub, I really don't know what they want and refusing to give my number may be seen as being too forward (insinuating that they want r/ship with me) or mean depending on who's involved.

So my question is How's the best way to ignore/avoid men without being disrespectful and rude? I just got out of a r/ship and won't want to date anymore.

Thanks.

Tell them you are a pre-op transexua[i]l[/i]
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Gracious10: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
goofie: well, tell them u'l call but sometimes u need to be blunt.

a guy at my office complex has bn askin 4 my number 4 6mnths now.i thot he'd be like "whts she feeling like sef" and leave me alone. but he hs bn persistent n i still havnt given him.

some guys r persistent.i remember a time i ws walking on d road and one guy kept cornering me wit his car to ask 4 my number. i kept resisting. after about 3 times, i got tired and stopd a "marwa" and entered. dis guy came down from his car n enterd d marwa and left his car.

men!!! cheesy i gave him my number amidst laughter

Lmaooooooo!! At least someone understands what am experiencing. Most people will see it as being proud or feeling like something, truth is some people never take no for an answer. I think I will start acting like Akata, by the time I yell 2 times, they'll be on the run.LOL.... Thanks for sharing ur experience, am not alone then.
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by pleep(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2012
niggas be thirsty.
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by youngalex(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2012
i can't recall the last time i followed a lady about for her number...its simple if guys do worry you alot tell them you are married...to an hausa millitary man...the guy go run leave u there to avoid millitary brutality...i really think you should have a guy around...every lady needs a man...mail me....chukschristopher112@yahoo.com ....i can get a handsome,God fearing..working class guy for you
Re: Ways To Avoid Men? by Noah2gud(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2019
To all lovers
Men/Ladies Check yourself if you are fit for that relationship
Are you ready to move it to the next level
watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0M9QDZGRWQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart / 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) / The 12 Most Sexually Satisfied Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.