Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes (17221 Views)

American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / 14 Lies About Tithes That You Should Know About. / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by Image123(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
As usual, kunle comes in with his dishonesty in trying to smear God's name and the word 'tithe'. Any sane christian knows that this is not a tithe. A tithe of what? If 45mill is a tithe, where is the remaining 90%. Is the man being paid 450mill for him to give a tithe of 45mill? If the man stole, then the stealing should be the focus. Every sane person knows stealing is bad, try him for stealing. All this subtle tying of the thing as tithe to give tithe a bad name just shows the level of politics and dishonesty at play. Little wonder you people no reach 31, mr many many people.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by IncomeTutor: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mr. Atuche while donating the money will never
tell the church where the money is coming from.

Nobody will doubt his wealth for a man at his level.

The church is INNOCENT.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by mko2005: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Bros stop spreading false information, Church of assumption at falomo is a CATHOLIC church. You should learn to get your facts right before spamming NL with false info.
That's his church ! But that's not the issue.The issue is that he stole money period.
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by mko2005: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Bros stop spreading false information, Church of assumption at falomo is a CATHOLIC church. You should learn to get your facts right before spamming NL with false info.
The issue is that he stole money.Telling me that church of Assumption is a catholic church has got nothing to do with my post becos i know that church of assumption is a catholic church and that's where ATUCHE FRANCIS worships.I decided to let us know so we stop the arguments concerning the church he attends.The church has got nothing with to do with his bein a thief cos they never asked him to go steal and come make donations.
If he stole,let him dance to the music !
I pray God will give him the grace to consider the word of God and save his soul from eternal damnation.
Shalom
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by armadeo(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
kaytytty: pls no1 shuld blame father Atuche it was d devil's work

Dem don catch Am now its devil abi! Am sure u are a teenager.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by Cityguy: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
oluMyderz: Beauty?? diz 1 no well o
abeg, park well make person pass. Na lie in dey lie? Reduce that thing abeg
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by Ajillo: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
So he refused to pay tithe in CHURCH OF ASSUMPTION FALOMO but sent his tithe to some obscure churches in delta state. Is EFCC really correct.
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by PastorKun(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
Image123: As usual, kunle comes in with his dishonesty in trying to smear God's name and the word 'tithe'. Any sane christian knows that this is not a tithe. A tithe of what? If 45mill is a tithe, where is the remaining 90%. Is the man being paid 450mill for him to give a tithe of 45mill? If the man stole, then the stealing should be the focus. Every sane person knows stealing is bad, try him for stealing. All this subtle tying of the thing as tithe to give tithe a bad name just shows the level of politics and dishonesty at play. Little wonder you people no reach 31, mr many many people.

Olodo as usual you display your ignorance, am I the author of the article Abi you can't read and see were the article was sourced from? It was becos of hypocrites like you that I didn't add my personal comments to the opening post yet your paranoia about this fraudulent tithe doctrine you profess is pushing you to tell open lies against me on the forum. SMH

Beside's what as this article got to do with smearing God's name Since when did exposing fraud become smearing God's name? You desperately need to repent from your evil + manipulative ways.
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by okpurukata(f): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
bbpreye:

Th idioot started the stupidityy, go and read his comment and see how he tried to rubbish the other churches apart from his so called "roman catholic church"
I know a lot about the history of the catholic church, and the painful truth about them is that they "bow down to idols" and they see themselves as the only church in the world!
Rubbish!

I can tell you your history, tell u about your madonna and child picture, tell u so many things you don't know cos ur an ignorant discombobulated dullard!

Eat more ijebu garri so u'll have sense!
Unfiofiok!

You are just retarded. I pity whoever wasted his money training you. What did the guy say that you are knocking ur stupid head on the wall for? Onye Nzuzu.
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by Image123(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Olodo as usual you display your ignorance, am I the author of the article Abi you can't read and see were the article was sourced from? It was becos of hypocrites like you that I didn't add my personal comments to the opening post yet your paranoia about this fraudulent tithe doctrine you profess is pushing you to tell open lies against me on the forum. SMH

Beside's what as this article got to do with smearing God's name Since when did exposing fraud become smearing God's name? You desperately need to repent from your evil + manipulative ways.
Who typed the title of the thread? Everybody reads the title before opening the thread, sly fox.
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by PastorKun(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
Image123:
Who typed the title of the thread? Everybody reads the title before opening the thread, sly fox.

Dunce, if you cared to check the source, you would discover I just copied and pasted the title of the thread from the source.
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by Image123(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Dunce, if you cared to check the source, you would discover I just copied and pasted the title of the thread from the source.
we don catch am again oh, we don catch am again oh, he don dey vex. You are a sly fox, a snake, misleading the 30 gullible.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by PastorKun(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
Image123:
we don catch am again oh, we don catch am again oh, he don dey vex. You are a sly fox, a snake, misleading the 30 gullible.

30 ke? You must be really delusional. I can assure you that thru my ministry thousands of believers have been delivered from the yoke and false teaching of tithes over the last seven years. It's just a matter of time but this false tithe doctrine would be effectively weeded out of the church as more and more people come to the knowledge of truth.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by Image123(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
Pastor Kun:

30 ke? You must be really delusional. I can assure you that thru my ministry thousands of believers have been delivered from the yoke and false teaching of tithes over the last seven years. It's just a matter of time but this false tithe doctrine would be effectively weeded out of the church as more and more people come to the knowledge of truth.
your ministryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you're th man mehn, you're the man, chief jester.
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by bigmaut: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
Danka7777: Engr. Francis Atuche, a product of first class honors in the league of Charles Soludo and many others, an engineer turned Banker. He wasted no time putting his brilliance and engineering acumen to work
call that brilliance?when his colleages in western world are designin cars,train,aeroplane,performing engineering feats d thief chooses 2 work where dey kept loads of money wher he can help himself why cnt he & his likes erastus,cecelia be jail 4 life like maddox why?
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by bigmaut: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2012
I want 2 ask all d tithe payers on nairaland or naija if tithe is gven 1/10 to God,will God recieve such money frm thief(chief)Franc Atuche if NO d church shld return such goddam money.
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by Chibest2000(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

The churches should do the right thing and give the money back wink
u r a mad man 4 hwmany yrs now did he pay d mony dat u stil expect dat d mony wil stil b lying in d church's a/c.
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by mapet: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2012
I beg to disagree with this (although it is outside the crux of the issue at hand). I'm not aware of any scripture that stipulated that tithes MUST be paid to where an individual worships.

Be that as it may, these churches will have to refund the moneies, once it is directed by the courts, or refund it to Atuche, until he clears his name.....
stagger: Tithes are paid to where an individual worships. SO if Atuche is not a worshipper in those churches, then what he gave cannot be called tithes, but rather donations.

Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by OmoAlata(f): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
Chibest2000: u r a mad man 4 hwmany yrs now did he pay d mony dat u stil expect dat d mony wil stil b lying in d church's a/c.

I'm not a man wink
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
waste of sperm:

You are just retarded. I pity whoever wasted his money training you. What did the guy say that you are knocking ur stupid head on the wall for? Onye Nzuzu.

From the tone of ur voice u sound igbo shey?
U just a waste of spermatozoa!
Efiofiokamdulu!
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by Ishilove: 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
Image123:
your ministryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you're th man mehn, you're the man, chief jester.
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by mko2005: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2012
Ajillo: So he refused to pay tithe in CHURCH OF ASSUMPTION FALOMO but sent his tithe to some obscure churches in delta state. Is EFCC really correct.
If he is telling that he paid tithe to some churches and not to his parish church of assumption,it's possible either gave donations to those churches or he paid tithe also in his parish church of assumption or it could just be that he is telling lies generally concerning the tithe thing cos he knows getting back such money won't be possible.
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by Ajillo: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
m.k.o2005:

If he is telling that he paid tithe to some churches and not to his parish church of assumption,it's possible either gave donations to those churches or he paid tithe also in his parish church of assumption or it could just be that he is telling lies generally concerning the tithe thing cos he knows getting back such money won't be possible.

My brother you may not have read the article. The prosecution is alleging that from their investigations he paid certain amounts to these churches and the prosecution called it tithes. Now it is very known that he worships at Falomo.
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by Ajillo: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
mapet: I beg to disagree with this (although it is outside the crux of the issue at hand). I'm not aware of any scripture that stipulated that tithes MUST be paid to where an individual worships.

Be that as it may, these churches will have to refund the moneies, once it is directed by the courts, or refund it to Atuche, until he clears his name.....
What of donations to other bodies and to his concubines?
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by mko2005: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
mapet: I beg to disagree with this (although it is outside the crux of the issue at hand). I'm not aware of any scripture that stipulated that tithes MUST be paid to where an individual worships.

There are payments termed 'un receipted ' tithe is one of them.The court will throw out such a case out.He should face and dance to the music. Do pray the holy spirit will give him a change of heart and he will be reconciled back to God after his through with his warrant !
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2012
Jah Man: Title of this thread is wrong and anti-christian.
Atuche never called it a tithe and a church cannot query a man as big as MD/CEO of a bank why he is 'donating' N45m for a church project or support.
Those blaming the church should just reason intelligently.

I am off.
What was his monthly salary?
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by Azibalua(f): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2012
Pastor Kun:

grin grin grin
Re: Ex-PHB Boss Used N45M Stolen Funds To Pay Church Tithes by sayitout1: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
thelastPope:

He definitely isn't born again. He probably is what we call church goers. The new breed of Christians. That is why I don't like to call myself a Christian. God or Jesus or the disciples never used the word. It was used by unbelievers in Jesus. Now the word is used to describe anyone who attends a church on a sunday or anyone who is born in the western world.

Having said that, I am irritated by some folks saying it isn't tithe. What does that matter? Whether the EFCC call it tithe or sensationalise it, does that justify it? The man gave stolen money. That is an abomination to God. God is not hungry to be looking for money by all means. It is an insult to God. If it is established, the money should be returned. Whether it is Catholic or Redeemed or Christ embassy makes no difference. That is irrelevant. The mere idea of men trying to bribe God is just ridiculous. Get this abomination out of God's house!

Imagine some even saying at least it is for a good cause. Which good cause? Saul tried it in the bible and Samuel stripped him of his throne at God's command. "To obey is better than sacrifice and to hearken than the fat of rams". Stop paying or giving or donating your corrupt money to God! God doesn't need it. You are insulting God and the name of Jesus! Stop it now!

Get that abomination out of God's house and repent.

Mark 8
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? 37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Psalm 50
5 “Bring my faithful people to me—
those who made a covenant with me by giving sacrifices.” 6 Then let the heavens proclaim his justice,
for God himself will be the judge.
Interlude 7 “O my people, listen as I speak.
Here are my charges against you, O Israel:
I am God, your God! 8 I have no complaint about your sacrifices
or the burnt offerings you constantly offer. 9 But I do not need the bulls from your barns
or the goats from your pens. 10 For all the animals of the forest are mine,
and I own the cattle on a thousand hills. 11 I know every bird on the mountains,
and all the animals of the field are mine. 12 If I were hungry, I would not tell you,
for all the world is mine and everything in it. 13 Do I eat the meat of bulls?
Do I drink the blood of goats? 14 Make thankfulness your sacrifice to God,
and keep the vows you made to the Most High. 15 Then call on me when you are in trouble,
and I will rescue you,
and you will give me glory.” 16 But God says to the wicked:
“Why bother reciting my decrees
and pretending to obey my covenant? 17 For you refuse my discipline
and treat my words like trash. 18 When you see thieves, you approve of them,
and you spend your time with adulterers. 19 Your mouth is filled with wickedness,
and your tongue is full of lies. 20 You sit around and slander your brother—
your own mother’s son. 21 While you did all this, I remained silent,
and you thought I didn’t care.
But now I will rebuke you,
listing all my charges against you. 22 Repent, all of you who forget me,
or I will tear you apart,
and no one will help you. 23 But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me.
If you keep to my path,
I will reveal to you the salvation of God.”

Please put me thru; are you putting the blame on the church who recieved the money from the man or the man who gave stolen money?

Do you know how many people give/put offerings on sunday in a church; do you also know the source of the money they put or give as offerings?

To me, the church is not to be blamed for what happened. The one who gave contaminated offering should be blamed for doing such an abominable thing.

If the man in question had been declared wanting before then in such area, the church might have NO option but to question the source of the money.

God knows the heart of men that was why He warned against bringing of contermination offerings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. / Can I Listen To Secular Music/clubbing And Still Be A Devoted Christian? / Is It A Sin To Bet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.