Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments (74689 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Maykelly(f): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2008
Dear Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, I Love you. Keep it up.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Horus(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2008
[size=15pt]Nigeria: Christ Embassy Pastor Arrested Over N4.5 Fraud[/size]

Lagos 7 October 2008

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested a pastor with Christ Embassy Church in Oregun, Lagos State, Dr. (Miss) Fregene Orighomisan Omawumi, for alleged fraudulent foreign exchange deal as well as issuing a dud cheque.
According to the EFCC, the said pastor who started by allegedly obtaining N3million from another member of the church in a fraudulent foreign exchange trade deal in April this year. It said about N1million has been recovered from her.EFCC Head of Media and Publicity, Femi Babafemi, in a statement made available to Daily Champion in Abuja said the victim of the fraud, Mr. Afam Benneth Otiba, said the 33year-old administrative pastor, who is also a medical doctor, obtained the money from him on the pretext that she was going to invest it in online forex trading, promising a 100 per cent return on investment in 45 days.Otiba said he agreed to release the money after the suspect had promised to split the profit with him in a 50-50 ratio and handed a post dated cheque of N4.5million, to cover the capital and the interest to him.According to the EFCC statement, at maturity, the victim took the cheque to the Bank but to his consternation, it bounced.He contacted the suspect who now told him that there was no money to share as she had lost all the money invested in the online forex transaction.All efforts by the victim, who is based in Abuja, to collect his money, even without interest, failed.Instead, the suspect started sending pastors of their church to persuade the victim from taking any action, but the bank where the victim sourced the money would not accept any excuses.It was at this point that the victim decided to report the case to EFCC, which subsequently arrested the pastor. On interrogation, she confessed to have collected the money from the victim, adding She stated that she knew the victim through his sister who is a member of Christ Embassy, Lagos and that she decided to introduce the forex business to him."He gave me N3million in April this year and I promised him N4.5million in 45 days, because the interest I expected from the business was another N3million and we agreed that we would share the interest equally," Pastor Omawumi said. She said that the unusual happened when the President of European Central Bank, Jean-Claude Trichet announced worldwide that there might be increase in the interest rate of Euro and this led to panic buying and eventual crash of the market.The suspect, however, confessed that as of the time she issued the cheque to the victim, she did not have money in the account.The suspect, who claimed to be a full worker at Christ Embassy headquarters, however promised to refund the money as soon as possible.EFCC, which said the Pastor has regretted her action, quoted her as telling its investigators: I feel bad, it was an irrational move, and I should not have been involve."

Source: http://allafrica.com/stories/200810070591.html
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by smartsoft(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2008
well i think if the market was favourable i don't think the lady would have played the fast game,  and again not everyone you see in church are not saint ooooo,  devils dey church oo
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by JJYOU: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2008
mmmmmmmmmm
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by fyneguy: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2009
smart,

This obviously aint a case of fraud. Just a case of business gone bad.

Many people are victims of forex trading. The Pastor did not intend to defraud the investor.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by cindy85(f): 1:09pm On May 03, 2009
is Chris whatever likened to Jesus Christ nawa oh
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by jasko: 7:03pm On May 08, 2009
(I like him. But he needs to use his powers to turn 9ja up-side-down. he should9 pray and make 9ja like USA. He can do it. he should do it. Nigerian needs to change. has he ever thought of changing the country people live in instead of changing the people in it. If he changes the people, how sure is he that the country won't spoil them again. He needs to do something)

Hot-Angel) To chage the country - you need to chage the people. The people living in the country need to be changed, begining from attiude and the only way is through the gospel of Jesus Christ. Pastor Chris, i can tell he is doing a good JOB. He has touched millions of lifes in Nigeria, not just healing but through teaching the word of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by amazingurl: 11:28am On May 14, 2009
I so agree with Zoma and Oscaruk.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by tamashley(f): 8:19pm On May 17, 2009
Wonderful!! grin

Nos 1 - this topic was first published in April 2005
Nos 2 - it has had over 83,500 views and still counting!!

Do we have other posts like this in Nairaland? Reading through it has been quite enlightening.

Now, the newest issue is about someone who is a Christ Embassy Pastor, it did not say Pastor Chris, but you see until it is tied to Pastor Chris, it won't be sweet, I beg!! Stick to the issues LOL

Pastor Chris, carry go!!! cool

Tammy Ashley
http://uspeakoutnow./
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by biggodwin: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2009
ok
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by goldenterp(f): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2009
@biggodwin
brother, I praise you, because your five senses could not have successfully taught you these thots you share.  The holy Spirit is indeed the Spirit of truth. Blessed are the meek(you) for they shall inherit,

Isn't that the prayer of the Apostle paul for the church in Ephesus and indeed the brethren?

My prayer right now is that through this very post of yours, the power and essence  and purposeof the Spirit on earth be revealed to Nairalanders in the understanding of the realities of God's kingdom as demonstrated by christians and men of God alike, to the extent that the will of God that He has started in them (christians in Nairaland) may be carried out and completed without reporoach, so that these ones will be blameless and not found wanting when their work is tried;because it will be tried.

Amen
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by MRD1(m): 3:46am On Jun 03, 2009
Is this our contribution to the world? Christainity was introduced to Africa,how come we seem to be practicing it more than the Europeans? Is it because we have more gifted pastors than they do? Or because God loves us more? Or because we have discovered more things in the bible that they have not? Or is it just share ignorance and mental laziness?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Backslider(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2009
@Mr D

It is the biggest lie. Christianity was not introduced to Africa by Europeans.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Maykelly(f): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2009
why are mus.lims so concerned about christians, does it mean that they don't interview their mus.lim rulers and leave christians leaders or is their religion a kind of secret cul
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by hubreality(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2009
One thing is sure; people will always talk much of an impartful and extremely progressive person especially when "he or she" in question seems to be a wonder to a supposed set of critics. Pastor Chris has proved a wonderful life though loved and criticized in his own country by so many right here.(Some say he is sent of God, some call him fake, and ocultic). Wow! What a wonderful Life to mortals! Progress really attracts much attention in Life.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by lauryn(f): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2010
To change the country - you need to change the people. The people living in the country need to be changed, beginning from attitude and the only way is through the gospel of Jesus Christ. Pastor Chris, I can tell he is doing a good JOB. He has touched millions of lives in Nigeria, not just healing but through teaching the word of God.

@ Jasko: You could not have been more correct!, God Bless You
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by ogajim(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
LOL

A mind is a terrible thing to waste indeed!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by osaxx: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2010
i think i llove pastor chris oyakhilome so much, cos i was nt the church type, i started going to church because of uncommon Gods word i heard from pastor chris the anointing is really evidence in him,
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by osaxx: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2010
FOR THOSE WHO CRITICISE PASTOR CHRIS, ALL U NEED DO ,IS GIVE URSEF A CHANCE AND LISTEN TO THE INDEPTH WORD OF GOD BY PASTOR CHRIS,AND YOU WILL KNOW THE WORD OF GOD IS MORE THAN JERRY CURLS. AND U'LL BEGIN TO APPRECIATE HIM AND BE PROUDLY NIGERIAN.I WAS ONCE A CRITIC LIKE U GUYS UNTIL I CONDITION MYSELF TO LISTEN TO HIM AFTER READING THE RHAPSODY OF REALITIES THE BEST SPREAD DAILY DEVOTIONAL WORLDWIDE WITH CLOSE TO 90 WORLD SPEAKING LANGUAGES, THE ONLY THING LEFT FOR NIGERIANS TO BE PROUD OF,

I THINK CHRIST EMBASSY IS THE ONLY PLACE OF WORSHIP, I CAN REMEMBER WHERE EVERY MEMBER IS GIVING AN OPPORTUNITY TO TALK ABOUT GOD,NO WONDER EVERYBODY DOES HEALING IN THEIR DIFFERENT WORLD, NO NEED TO GO TO PASTOR CHRIS FOR HEALING.

CRITICS EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS,BY LETTING GO YOUR RELIGIOUS CHRISTANITY THAT YOU ARE ALL USED TO, I UNDERSTAND Y U DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE GOSPEL BY PASTOR CHRIS, START SOMEWHERE U WILL SURELY GROW IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF GODS WORD.

HE IS TRUELY SENT FROM GOD, TESTED AND PROVEN ,

HE HAS A SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE AT WORK IN HIM,

EVERYTHING HE IS INVOLVED IN HAS TO GROW,

HE IS ANOINTED WITH A HEALING MINISTRY,

HE IS AN HEIR ACCORDING TO THE PROMISE,

HE HAS AN INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY NOT A NIGERIAN MINISTRY,

HE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF TECHNOLOGY TO REACH OUT TO THE WORLD,

HIS CRITICS ARE BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND THE CHRIST IN HIM,

HE IS SETTING PACE AMONGST THE XTIAN DOME,

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN JOIN ME IN WELCOMING THE MAN SENT FROM GOD, PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME A MAN WHO HAS MADE THE WORD OF GOD EASIER TO DIGEST,
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by ralphi64: 2:16am On Apr 24, 2010
God recently warned South Africa about TB Joshua and Pastor Chris practices.

Even I myself was also bound by evil spirits after following TB Joshua for 3 years. When I go home in 2006 December, the very same Sunday I received my deliverance in a church.

After having lots of questions in 2008 the Lord Jesus visited me by a vision and told me that TB Joshua and Ps Chris are not His servants. I asked Him How will we know. And He said to me “THEY ARE USING THE POWERS OF PRACTICE” It took me time to figure it out until God began to open my eyes and showed me Ephesians 6:12.

TBJ and Chris, are not the servants of the Lord, and please stay away from them. Following these men is as bad as following Korah and Dathan; you will go to hell with them for supporting what they are doing. Check Numbers 16:31 – 33.

It is only the revelatory teachings that will open the eyes of the people of God.

This is what God told me about those guys;

TBJ and CHRIS are in the rank of the powers found in Ephesians 6:12 of which the first rank is the Principalities (Satan and Fallen angels), then powers (TB Joshua, Chris and others like Kobus Van Rensburg of South Africa spiritual son of TBJ etc.), then rulers of darkness of this age (Satanists and Devil worshipers), and the last is spiritual hosts of wickedness (Black magic, white witchcraft and other basic practices)

Here me once and for all,
The powers spiritual rank (where TBJ and friends sit as princes) is greater than rulers and spiritual hosts by satanic authority and by virtue of being appointed by Satan, and therefore they are able to catch and harass those that are below them, though they serve the same master of evil (Satan).

In most cases when they catch rulers and spiritual hosts, they only promote them to the higher level of satanic practices where they will serve under their demonic ministries (under powers). And by these we will think that a person has been delivered from witchcraft of which is wrong, the truth is a person has been promoted from one satanic level to another.

All people that are using the occult powers and practices must be exposed. What TBJ and PS Chris are doing is unacceptable. They have imparted their practices to many South African people and now us Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers in S.A. we are re-teaching our people and reversing the wrong doctrine imparted to our Country. God is speaking to many prophets around the world concerning those guys and their practices. Even here in South Africa God recently warned the people to stay away from those guys through the prophets that I will not mention their names.

South Africa
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by buzzle(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2010
The Bible says My People Perish 4 lack of Knowledge, I guess u're one of those God almighty was talking about there becos this yur post is just trash talking about God told u this & God told u that, If u hear the Voice of God i dont think u would remain in that same room.Those that have heard His voice have done great things becos He leads them to follow the Holy Spirit whom would be their councellor.
PLEASE U ALL SHOULD LIVE PASTOR CHRIS ALONE, THE BIBLE SAYS TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED & DO MY PROPHET NO HARM, SAME GOES TO PROPHET TB JOSHUA'S CRITICS, YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE,BE CAREFUL OF WHAT U ALL SAY WITH YUR MOUTH, GOD HAVE MERCY ON U ALL & GOD BLESS !
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by osaxx: 5:18pm On May 17, 2010
what manner of specie is this RAPHIE,who is payiing you to make a fool of ursef, pastor chris is a joint hier with christ and your working for the devil cannot change that, ok, u are really a NEPIOS' a baby christain, that is why u are unable to talk right' may God help u , though, I WILL RECOMMEND THE LATEST VERSION OF RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TO YOU, AM SURE U WILL BE GREATLY BLESS, PASTOR CHRIS I LOVE U SO MUCH, FOR TEACHING THE WORLD WITH THE WORD OF GOD
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by ralphi64: 8:53pm On May 31, 2010
It is my work to open the eyes of the blind,  cool  I have only spoken what I was told by God and I'm still standing on that ground since I believe God more than a mortal man like chris. 

I well understand your feelings to him and respect that, but that doesnt change the mind of God. cheesy So no need to fight OK?  grin . TBJ and Chris are the sons of Satan and your love to them cannot change who they are.

2 Thess,  2:,  Watchout   sad

May the Lord Jesus Christ open your eyes,  shocked.

I Love you all in Jesus Name.  wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by crossman9(m): 1:08am On Feb 11, 2011
this pastor is brain washing you all you blind guides
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by kenpaam: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2011
crossman9:

grin grin grin

NONSENSE.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by mabell: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2011
crossman9:

New recruit, what is your purpose of resurrecting this thread
Is this your own assignment?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by crossman9(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2011
Instruction on how to cooking lambs in the church
Here is their own spiritual oven? The church!
Here let us begin:
It’s just simple start with sheep but if you don’t have them?

Then simply go out to your local area or community and get some there?
Every area always has some lost sheep ready for the taking?
A gullible person in sort, most areas have some ready for using, or better put ready for taking advantage off?
Right now that you have your sheep what are you going to do to get the right outcome?
Simple recipe here:
Let’s start by simply shearing them of all they have on them?
Once sheared then they are ready for the next stage?
Start by killing of any sense of self meaning, thoughts of their own?
Simple techniques are indoctrination?
By the power of suggestion hypnosis music light shows and much more!
Also By simply telling them nice stories with some truth mixed with lies?
So now you have killed of any sense of self you are free to start preparation?
Take one lamb sheared season with lies rub into their head thoroughly lies I mean or false doctrine?
Then take them and leave them a night or two then start with some truth take away some of the lies
Once seasoned now place in the oven for few months i.e. the church group?
Where they will see people of like mind or people that have been cooking longer than you?
In chiefs terms here is one I prepared earlier?
You will see that this looks good during cooking?
And appealing to the eye’s
Then put lamb in oven and turn the heat up with lies saying the church is in great trouble or something to that nature start telling them that GOD needs your money which is sometimes is true but always added a little exaggeration because this is needed here to ensure cooking takes place?
Once the sheep start to heat and there cooking away under the false prophet s gas marked lies, coming out of their mouths then you will be having a dripping roast?
Meaning they will start to give money to whatever cause you like buying you cars houses and new suits?
And if they start to cool down for whatever reason then just simple turn on the following?
To bring back to heat under gas marked lies, so the lamb will keep cooking and roast and keep dripping cash for you?
Because remember this is your dripping roast, you don’t want to let it cool of from giving you cash?
So turn heat up in the following way (tell them that your prosperity is in the mouth of your prophet? these techniques should work?
And if they should question this just simply say touch not the anoint one or do not do thy prophet any harm?
What I really mean is this touch not the anoint one or do thy profit$ any harm?
Just remember God is big business to these evil doers?
These techniques should work?
That should ensure the temperature remains the same for the roasting process which means the cash. Will just flow in?
Keep the roast moist during cooking with lots of the following?
Books D.V.Ds and C.ds and lots of church services and activities night and day to keep the heat up till cooking has finished?
But remember don’t cook the dripping roast to fast as it will be tough or burnt and it will to hard cut into at the end so you will want to keep it moist? The roast moist i.e. the church members or lambs
When lamb is roasted?
Do the following cut in with truth slow and not too deep with the truth?
For truth is like a sword if you put it in too deep it could cause the lamb to come to life?
And all that roasting would be wasted?
Now any good con man or false prophet does not want that do they?
Because they will be (harming there profit$) won’t they?
Remember this tip before putting the lamb in the oven i.e. the church?
Never give them the full truth?
Because if you put the whole truth in i.e. the bible in the church? Then the sheep will realize there being cooked better put roasted for their cash?
So be careful with truth because it cut to the marrow of a man soul?
But any skilled cook will tell you preparation is the key? So in all things have a good lie to deceive them in case you cut too deep with the truth?
Now seeing you’re a false prophet and chief with the truth?
Now remember this don’t eat all your lambs at once because you will always need a dripping roast of cash to keep you in planes and all the great comforts of life?
Collusion: for the lost lambs in the oven or the church?
Here is wisdom for you?
If you are in a church where they are always talking about ($00.00) money all the time and sowing seeds to get your breakthrough for healing or finical troubles? And you’re being told you need to buy this D.V.Ds or that C.Ds or this latest book?
Then it is more than likely you are in a false prophet kitchen? Being readily prepared
For roasting you lamb? You need to wake up before your roasted and cooked for their personal gain and you lose all you have cash i.e. homes or whatever valuables’ you have for the taking by these evil doers?
This was brought to you with all the culinary delights (oh I mean culinary de lies) of these false prophets?
For more timely lies just log on to the following web site: www.
And more lying recipes of false prophet!
There you will find all professional false prophets lies and there cooking technique there free of charge?
This was inspired by the word of God and his wisdom to expose all false teachers and there lies?
I was inspired with false teachers because of what they have done to me?
It’s metaphor to help people see past all the evil the devil uses through his Ministers of Light?
Just remember what Jesus said be careful no one deceives you
(Matthew 24:4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you.)
Written By United Against Christ Embassy
CHRIST EMBASSY IS the most Evil Church in the World:

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by FreddieG: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2011
Lol, this is a Christ Embassy Lady in the USA discussing her new book

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVAyR78RhKI&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by crossman9(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2011
ok is this life changing
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by crossman9(m): 1:32am On Jan 12, 2012
why does no independant people interveiw him

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Joagbaje(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
Your graphic is improving grin. even though your work is still rough,but You got some talent except that you use it for the devil.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by crossman9(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2012
look do i promote the devil i think not it is only to convey what i see in the church nothing more i do love all your bad and good comments they sharpen me and i would like to think in my own way i help and sharpen you aswell promote grow in you and create a deeper understanding of the word of God and this art work here had to be reduced because the size was to big to post here?
if you are up for a chat would you want to talk on Skype?

i watch a really amazing video with your man of God "Power in the Name"
it was eye opening have you ever watched it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.