Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments (74694 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by inedi: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2012
My good people, let me tell you the truth, all what you are doing is making Pastor Chris to shine the more, gain more influence, gain more respect, and having
More authority, and his ministry is expanding every day.Good work agents, Christian needs your like to grow bigger, stronger and smarter. Maybe you people should face me too, my name is Inedi, my ministry is intersesry ministry, I like this kind of truble, we call them good truble. I await your truble, thank you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by crossman9(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
My name is Inedi?
nice to meet you may the lord shine on you will his truth?
ok it is good you love the wisdom of God and love Christ, this is all right and good but what you do in “Christ Embassy” is not hold to the truth I feel it is a never ending avalanche of blind people who walk not in the truth, the bible they claim to know and talk from is left smudged and mark with the human wisdom why is all you people not speaking the truth well you love your father and who is this father well it is the devil when you depart from the truth that is who you are serving the only authority any “Human Being” should submit to is the word of God?
It is time to let the scales of deception fall from your eyes and let the light shine in your mind I know you think you know bible but If I was to stand in your presence I would most certainly make you look like a little boy in understanding now I know that is arrogant to you reading this but it is not meant to be seen this way it is said to only convey I have seen thing in my time in the church that prove to me they have departed from the truth and don’t even hold to even the pagan version of truth preached in all the other churches you have start to act in a form that defies a sound mind worshiping the man like he is God and many more heresies I have read and seen you people defend your man of the living flesh very well but have one defended the truth the gospel? I’ve only in my time in Christ embassy ever seen a few people who love the truth the rest would happily drink poison if told to by the man of God now I hope and pray this never happens as I have loved ones in the church to this day and people I care about who won’t even talk to me because I stand for the truth, they love your (demi god) so much that they have deserted their own mother and much more?

I have sat down and  just cried with deep pain when I see what this church did to my loved ones they have physically attacked me, and more for standing up for the bible? So when you people come and say your God is increasing and the ministry growing it is only done through the art of deception I feel sick and the lies you are being told daily with people that can’t even speak sound English now I know the “New Testament” was written in “common man’s Greek” which is the market place language, but it still held the power and weight of truth to this very day?
It sad people have turned something so simple and easy to understand into to a marketing tool to make them self’s rich, I myself would rather have only a crust of bread for food than to have all these ostentations displays of wealth that people want, than to not have a shred of truth but don’t get me wrong I am not hungry nor am I broke but there is more peace in the truth than lies and lies kill and destroy they hurt people and on the other hand truth heals and sets people free?

What would you want the answer should be this which is the truth and this is asking for too much from Christ embassy members or leadership they run after wealth when our wise teacher Jesus told us “a man’s life does not consist in the abundance of once wealth where your treasure is so your heart will also be yet it is easier for a camel to go through the eyes of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God?
Having money is wonderful and have all the bling in life but I would rather shine like the like the son of God than to be like silver and gold a perishable thing remember the earth and all that is in it will pass away why are you running after these things and not the truth?
I say all this with love in my heart for you all and in love there is no darkness remember this how can you say you love God whom you have not seen and yet love your brother whom you have seen wake up because the days are dark and many false prophets have gone out into the world and your so call man of GOD is one of them?

And on another note I love (Joagbaje) you are special in fact all of you are to the lord in Christ embassy even your dearly beloved pastor is special he died for his sins and me to but if you don’t hold to truth then you will die in your deceptions wake up
New International Version (©1984)
We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)

And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lies in wickedness

Just as pastor Chris says we  should be bold even if you’re wrong this reveals his true mind? I know he is wrong in what he teaches yet members can’t see it I will so reveal soon how he works and what he does and how it work so even a child can see the way he works and understand the truth?

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by olupace: 4:19am On Oct 15, 2012
We, with a burning desire to witness a prosperous Nigeria, have decided, to take a stand now, until our simple demands are met. Our demands are as follows:
www.causes.com/causes/797363-solution-to-nigeria-s-problems
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by SCOANNIGERIA(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
Are you sick ? Do you need deliverance in any sickness and disease? Contact the SCOAN NIGERIA HELP LINES:
+234 (0)8153815461
+234(0)8067981687
To book Appointment in Meeting PROPHET T.B JOSHUA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.