Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments (74690 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by layi(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2005
I Thank God for the day I met Chris cuz I've come to know GOD for myself. Thank You Pastor Chris for saying 'Yes' to Jesus. I Love You so much kiss kiss
Happy Birthday!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by donnie(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2005
Pastor Chris,

My life has been given meaning by my coming in contact with your ministry. You, through your teachings have helped us see ourselves in the father. In love and compassion, you lead us into deep revelations of God. You have given us a purpose and a reason for living.

You are a man sent from God to sound the trumpet of salvation to the nations of the earth. And we are wtih you to see that the vision you recieved: To take the divine life and the presence of Jesus to the peoples of the world; and to demonstrate the character of the Spirit, is accomplished in Power.

We love You Pastor.

Happy Birthday!

7th Dec, 2005.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by PaypalGod(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2005
Like I said "he is a man sent from God"
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by 2ndeh(f): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2006
hey Kellorah, I've had a good laugh at you remarks. I do think you're rather ignorant of certain issues to be so opinionated but I've had a good laugh.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by luridguy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2006
going by what i read he said God prevented the investigators from finding out the miracles were real. I don't know about that; I think the bible says somehing about God being a jealous God so I can't understand why God would not want his name glorified.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by goodguy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2006
If you read that on Naijarita, then it's not true. All the stories on that site are satirical.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by donnie(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2006
I just took a look at that link. Do people still read such poorly prepared stories?

Apart from the fact that it is just a compisition of lies put together by a satan-influenced fellow, it lacks credibility.

Its a pity that even at this stage of our development, such junk-journalism can still be found in our country.

Luridguy, i advice that you listen from the horse's mouth and draw wahtever conclusions you want to rather than follow decieved and misled fools who are only out to decieve and mislead others for financial gain.

The sources they sited do not say anything similar to what they put down. For them it could be seen as creative writing but i must warn that it is offfensive to God.

Remember Elisha, when he was laughed at by some kids who made fun of his bald head. He called out wild beasts from the field to eat tham up and God was not angry with him.

There is judgement hanging over their heads...i advice that you stick to God's Word and learn from Jesus. Then you will never be decieved.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Seun(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2006
Anointed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy has exposed a plot by the Almighty God and his angels to put a stop to the broadcasting of miracles on Nigerian television. During the shocking exposé, he narrated how all efforts to get his miracles verified have been mysteriously frustrated.

It is a joke and I composed it. I'm not surprised that people are confused about its truth. The reason I picked him of all the Nigerian pastors for my story is that I know that he is a gentleman who preaches a gospel of love and shuns the attitude of "judgement, judgement" that donnie has obviously fallen into.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by goodguy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2006
Donnie, that story is satirical. It's just a joke.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by alheri(f): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2006
Honestly I think its so funny and I had a good laugh. Seun, pray that donnie doesnt call out wild beasts from the fields to eat you up grin . My brother donnie,it is well oh! wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by donnie(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2006
My dear,

So you even knew people will be confused about its truth. embarassed

look for something else to joke with. The things of the Spirit are not for Joke. God is a God of love but he did not cease from being the God that is a consuming fire.

The same Holy spirit (the pillar of fire seperating the Jews from the Egyptians) that gave light to the camp of the Isrealites, gave darkness to the Egyptians.

In this same new testament, Ananias, with Sapphira died on the spot for telling lies before the apostle Peter about something as simple as their offerings.

And for your information, The man of God has already spoken words against those who have chosen to make a living by using his name and pictures to tell lies, so as to sell their publications. In His words,"...the same annointing that opens blind eyes and unstops deaf ears will work against such folks... "

Even if he did not speak those words, they still would have come to pass. Because the scripture hath said, "touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm".

Whether with your pen or your mouth ...Do not touch them.

I do not hate you at all. Neither do i pray for such to happen to you. That is why i gave that warning here. If you are wise, you will heed my warning and repent.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Seun(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2006
All right, donnie. I think it's time for us to have a heart to heart discussion about spiritual things and why we believe what we believe. I will start a new thread for that.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by donnie(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2006
No probs...

However, i saw one of your posts where you said you have lost confidence in the religion these men of God promote.

If what you are refering to is christianity, then i wonder what the purpose of the thread you about to open is.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by gospelman(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2006
I have taken some time out to read some of the comments about the man of God.
One thing I know is that the Lord be the one that called Him and before Him he stands or falls.However,one thing is certain,the man of God,Pastor Chris is already born again and filled with the Holy Ghost,and is a citizen of heaven.So all that He is doing,which is the will and calling of God upon his life,is to help somebody else.In other words,he has been anointed to help you and I.So, like Isaiah 1:18 (TLB),if we will only let the man of God help us, he will make us rich.Remeber there is he that is rich but yet makes himself poor.So the ball is in our court.

For me and my house,we have decided to believe the Lord and He has established us.We also believe His prophet,Pastor Chris, and we are prospering big time.So you see,it's a choice. I am sure the man of God is not pertubed by criticisms:if he read all the negative comments,he won't be mad at nobody,He will love them like Jesus does.

However,it is wise to refrain from making negative statements about the Lord's anointed.

I love you all.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by lysaa(f): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2006
its amazing to know that there are youth that have grown so much in the word and are showing themselves approved(a workman that needs not to be ashamed; but rigthly dividing the word of truth). if we can direct our energy and serve God fearfully in the days of our youth, we can fulfill the times faster. I love y'all in this forum and will continue to..pastor Chris is my pastor too and i respect him so much. Thru him my life has been given a true meaning, now i'm set on the course that i must follow. i love u pastor! I love my brothers that have all spoken well, will always keep in touch, i love Y'all..greetings from my heart.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by titoo: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2006
You guys can keep talking and Pastor Chris will keep working. You can keep writing about the news while he keeps making the news. I really wonder which of you is adding value to life.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Papa(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2006
I was just a bit puzzled that more priority is given to healing and miracle programmes rather than letting people know that being saved is the priority.
@oscaruk
I don't know if someone has answered this questioning properly, but let me do that. I will not underemphasize the importance of preaching the gospel of Jesus.

I want to ask you this question: If I came preaching Jesus to you while you were a sinner and you were so poor and wretched and I told you there was hope for you in Jesus and I looked almost as tartared as you, would you accept that same Jesus?

Jesus said: And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you. Luke10:9 Notice that healing, came before announcing the kingdom of God - WHY? Jesus understands our emotions and how they work 'cos he was a man like us; so he knows it's important to attract a man with the hope he desires and then show him the way to that hope. That's the beauty and wisdom of God - Doing things in common ways that we may find improper.

As Layi put it:
What is salvation to the poor if not prosperity?
What is salvation to the lame if not strengthening of limbs?
What is salvation to the blind if not reciept of sight?

And Finally to titoo I say PERFECTLY SAID!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Papa(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2006
one more thing to add layi, donnie, gospelman e.t.c about the kellorah, if you were at church when Pastor preached on the second part of God's Greater Blessings, then you'll probably know why she's talking that way, look well beside her name, she's from or in UK. Add her to that list Pastor says Priests bring to church for their priestly ministry ok!

Love you all and special greetings from the church in RSA!

We're enjoying Pastor's presence while he's here(he he!) grin wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by nubian(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2006
Chrisat embassy had a miracle night along the lagos - ibadan expressway

it was the first time christ embassy was doing a convention/programme along the expreesway

many new generation churches now hold programmes on thier camp grounds along the higyway - following the example of the redemmed church of God, and hoping for the kind of succes the redemmed church has at its high way camp ground.

pastor chris caused untold suffering with his easter miracle night

his church caused a terrible traffic jam along a major traffic road - on a public holiday weekend when lots of people where travellinb

blive this - people slept in there cars, !!!, innocent travellers who where not part of his church programme, people where trapped for two days.friday to sunday moring

all lanes where jammed to and fro from ibadan to lagos

its was unbelivable suffering as people watched the day break and they were still trapped in thier cars on a high way

pastor chris needs a lesson in traffic control - he should ask the other churches how the handle and control traffic, he also needs a parking ground and more than just one entrance

i heard lots of stranded people curse , and curse, and curse. - he made thier easter a nightmare - many spent 80 % of the easter weekend trapped on that high way
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by welborn(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2006
The traffic situation resulting from conventions or Christian gatherings is a sad experience. I remember the early years of the RCCG conventions - the same thing used to happen until they got the wiser for it. Perhaps, as that was the first convention of Christ Embassy they were still wet behind the ears about crowd control and traffic decongestion. With time, they would improve on the situation like others?

It's not unique with the Nigerian experience - even in Atlanta when some churches hold conventions, there's often the painful aspect of clogging up the roads and thereby denying other non-participants the right of way for no fault of theirs. I pray that people who organise any convention anywhere would be more understanding and not have to cause untold pains to other people.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by donnie(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2006
nubian:

Chrisat embassy had a miracle night along the lagos - ibadan expressway

it was the first time christ embassy was doing a convention/programme along the expreesway

many new generation churches now hold programmes on their camp grounds along the higyway - following the example of the redemmed church of God, and hoping for the kind of succes the redemmed church has at its high way camp ground.

Are you calling Christ Embassy one of those 'new genenration churches?' If so, you are very mistaken.

nubian:
pastor chris caused untold suffering with his easter miracle night

his church caused a terrible traffic jam along a major traffic road - on a public holiday weekend when lots of people where travellinb

The program i believe, pulled the kind of crowd that road had never seen before for any program on a single day. Before the program, over 2.6 million people had signed up for their seat reservations; so you should know what kind of crowd we are talkin about here.

Besides, the Christ Embassy program was not entirely responsible for that traffic Jam because there were broken down trailers that blocked the roads, esp. the one leading towards lagos.

nubian:
pastor chris needs a lesson in traffic control - he should ask the other churches how the handle and control traffic, he also needs a parking ground and more than just one entrance

Can you imagine? Not only are you speakin about a respectable man of God in a manner that is insulting, you are simply displaying ignorance of clear facts: First being that Our ministry holds the largest programs around this country and as such should be a reference point for traffic control xpertise. 

Secondly, i should inform you that we had truck loads of police and traffic wardens deployed to the venue in addition to the several hundreds of traffic control workers our ministry trained for the program. We have enough parking ground and more than one entrance thank you.

Inasmuch as we regret the inconveniences the program caused travelers, you cannot hold Pastor Chris responsible for the traffic jam?  Afterall, he did not force the people to come out to meet him at the express? Were there not several other 'good friday miracle night' programs in Lagos? You should  understand that like in any country around the world, it is not our responsibility to take care of traffic but that of the police. So if you want to blame anyone, blame the Police.

That night will for ever be remembered for the Powerful Word that came forth for our Nation Nigeria; and for the mighty miracles, healings and salvation witnessed by many who attended.

Lord i thank you for your grace that was so lavishly poured out upon us during the program and also for the 500acre piece of land you have given to us to the amazement of many and the envy of some!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Papa(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2006
[size=20pt]DONNIE!!!!![/size]

You thrill me! So, tell me, I was not in any of the CRCs or the good friday miracle night, Load me gist ma brother,
There was a CRC here in RSA, but that was in Jo'burg. I'm far away in CapeTown, but our Pastor and some leaders were there!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by welborn(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2006
donnie:

Inasmuch as we regret the inconveniences the program caused travelers, you cannot hold Pastor Chris responsible for the traffic jam? Afterall, he did not force the people to come out to meet him at the express? Were there not several other 'good friday miracle night' programs in Lagos? You should understand that like in any country around the world, it is not our responsibility to take care of traffic but that of the police. So if you want to blame anyone, blame the Police.

@Donnie, I beg to disagree with you here about that insinuation. The Police did not organise the Christ Embassy convention, so Christ Embassy is responsible to ease up traffic build up occasioned by that event, regardless the number of particpants. If there were no conventions that day, the traffic would not have been additionally traumatic for travellers.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Papa(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2006
welborn,

I understand what you feel, but if you had to reach Nigeria with the gospel that would change her, you'd do anything to get there!

I bet all those people who got stock in the traffic needed the message, other people needed to be healed that day, others needed the one thing that'll liberate them from bondage for life! If you really had understanding for these kind of folks, won't you do anything it takes?

Ok, let me also look at things from your side: My heart goes out to all those who "THINK" their easter was ruined, it really wouldn't have been ruined if they joined the program. . . Is that any helpful? tongue cheesy

Look here, We are all shouting that Nigeria needs change, now programs are organised that don't remove anything from people's pockets to get this change activated and yet they complain!? What I would sympatise with at this point is people's antipathy for the very change they desire.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by blueiyke(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2006
I don;t think Pastor Chris should be blamed 4 the traffic jam.The man organised a programme like any other man of God.He duly notified the police & other law enforcement agencies,whose duty it is to keep the traffic free.If their(the police etc) best wasn't enough,then go cast your stones @ them, but leave my pastor alone.

After all,he didn't force people to attend his crusade,instead of the other crusades holding simultaneously along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway on the same night.

, Or better still,if u must blame somebody,go blame the Holy Spirit for causing people to turn up in their millions for the event. smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by welborn(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2006
@ Papa & blueiyke,

I'm surprised that you could sound like this. Did I blame pastor Chris or the Holy Ghost for anything? I think that was really childish and taking things a bit too far. Second, to say that afterall he didn't force people to attend his crusades is really arrogant. And Papa, travellers should have been forced to attend the convention if they were heading somewhere else; and because they didn't, good for them that they "THINK" their easter was ruined, abi? Please spare me. Even the Lord would not sanction this type of talk from you. Just because you want to defend Christ Embassy does not mean you'd have to go out of your way to sound so unreasonable. Please read I Cor. 10:32. As Christians, we ought to know better than cashing in on the discomfort of others with an arrogant smirk.

Donnie made the remark that there was "enough parking ground and more than one entrance", and one is left wondering why the traffic would have been such a problem inspite of "truck loads of police and traffic wardens deployed to the venue in addition to the several hundreds of traffic control workers our ministry trained for the program."

donnie:

Secondly, i should inform you that we had truck loads of police and traffic wardens deployed to the venue in addition to the several hundreds of traffic control workers our ministry trained for the program. We have enough parking ground and more than one entrance thank you.

I was just making an observation about the sad experiences that non-participants were exposed to was not necessary, and could have been avoided; and you just saw something else for all the hoo-ha you wrote about my blaming pastor Chris or the Holy Spirit when there was no need for all that. Just calm down and be objective. What would you have felt like if you were headed for your own convention and another church's convention held you up in an air-tight traffic? Please be reasonable and concessional to the feelings of other people. And if you can't afford that, be my guest and continue to expose your religious sanctimony. smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by nubian(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2006
welborn:

@ Papa & blueiyke,

I'm surprised that you could sound like this. Did I blame pastor Chris or the Holy Ghost for anything? I think that was really childish and taking things a bit too far. Second, to say that afterall he didn't force people to attend his crusades is really arrogant. And Papa, travellers should have been forced to attend the convention if they were heading somewhere else; and because they didn't, good for them that they "THINK" their easter was ruined, abi? Please spare me. Even the Lord would not sanction this type of talk from you. Just because you want to defend Christ Embassy does not mean you'd have to go out of your way to sound so unreasonable. Please read I Cor. 10:32. As Christians, we ought to know better than cashing in on the discomfort of others with an arrogant smirk.

Donnie made the remark that there was "enough parking ground and more than one entrance", and one is left wondering why the traffic would have been such a problem inspite of "truck loads of police and traffic wardens deployed to the venue in addition to the several hundreds of traffic control workers our ministry trained for the program."

I was just making an observation about the sad experiences that non-participants were exposed to was not necessary, and could have been avoided; and you just saw something else for all the hoo-ha you wrote about my blaming pastor Chris or the Holy Spirit when there was no need for all that. Just calm down and be objective. What would you have felt like if you were headed for your own convention and another church's convention held you up in an air-tight traffic? Please be reasonable and concessional to the feelings of other people. And if you can't afford that, be my guest and continue to expose your religious sanctimony. smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin - True talk. - i was going for an occasion in inadan.Me ,wife, 3 year old son ,mother in law ans sister in law SLEPT - i reapeat SLEPT in our car.We left lagos by 5 pm and got to ibadan by 4pm the next day!!!!!! - i was terrible punishment

And some one arrogantly tells me off when i complain about it.

Many other churches hold crusades along that expressway - they dont make innocent travellares spend the night on the roead.

All i said was christ embassy should learn about crowd control from other churches that use that expressway.I attend redemmed conventions and know the redemed church has gotten its act together as regards traffic control.

Some stranded people where so incensed they were suggesting Stroming the convention and giving pastor chris a good beating for making them spend the night in thier cars- that may be going too far, but tempers where really high.All i expect the christ embassy ambassadors here to do is apologise and accept that this was thier churches first convention along that road and they need to organise better traffic control. NOT TO TELL ME TO GE TO HELL, !!!!!.Or suggest that all stranded people should simply have joined thier crusade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pastor Adeboye of my church was treatened by the govT, years back , that his conventions will be banned if he always makes traffic a nightmare for others( the church was officialy petitioned to the fedral govt).He got his act together , and that is my church

PS - there where no broken down trailers - none at all - just cars of worshippers parked in such a way that they reduced the expressway to half of one lane.
That road is one of the busiest in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by 4real(m): 2:28am On Apr 18, 2006
well one thing i know about Christ embassy members is that they would defend there pastor till death do them part, wither the guy is right or wrong, as for me i just think for the program they did not get there acts right and so if there is going to be more programs there should be more help to clear up the road. and people pls we worship God and not man.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by TV01(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2006
Hi 4real,

Your quote below;
4real:

well one thing i know about Christ embassy members is that they would defend there pastor till death do them part, wither the guy is right or wrong, as for me i just think for the program they did not get there acts right and so if there is going to be more programs there should be more help to clear up the road. and people please we worship God and not man.

I'm not sure wether you realise it or not (or intended it or not), but your statement suggests a form of "idolatry".

I'm not taking a position for or against the person or the ministry involved (I know next to nothing specific about either). I find that statement speaks deeply about faith and religion as it is now practiced/lived.

I also have friends and family who respond in like manner to inquiries about the "ministries" or "men of God" they follow.

I hope people think about this.

And too the ministry in question;
Proverbs 15:1 - soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger[color=#000099][/color]

I think a heartfelt acceptance that things did not go altogether smoothly and sincere apologies to anyone that was inconvenienced would have quenched a lot of ire and given people cause to hold you in esteem for your humility.

God bless
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Mongue(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2006
I'm very interested to hear reports of the Miracle weekend.

Do we have anyone who got healed personally? Or a family member?

What exactly happened there?

I deal enough with being in and hearing about go slow everyday so let's hear some details about what went on?

I would love it if a board member in a wheelchair can now actually walk!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by 4real(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2006
check there website for info
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by donnie(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2006
nubian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin - True talk. - i was going for an occasion in inadan.Me ,wife, 3 year old son ,mother in law ans sister in law SLEPT - i reapeat SLEPT in our car.We left lagos by 5 pm and got to ibadan by 4pm the next day!!!!!! - i was terrible punishment

And some one arrogantly tells me off when i complain about it.

Is that the way you would complain if RCCG organised the program. Will you use that tone and langguage for your pastor? If you would, i am sorry to say that we have more respect for sacred things and for God's annointed than that.

nubian:
Many other churches hold crusades along that expressway - they don't make innocent travellares spend the night on the roead.

All i said was christ embassy should learn about crowd control from other churches that use that expressway.I attend redemmed conventions and know the redemed church has gotten its act together as regards traffic control.

You should have simply told us to consult your church, RCCG for coaching, that would have been more understandable.

nubian:
Some stranded people where so incensed they were suggesting Stroming the convention and giving pastor chris a good beating for making them spend the night in their cars- that may be going too far, but tempers where really high.All i expect the christ embassy ambassadors here to do is apologise and accept that this was their churches first convention along that road and they need to organise better traffic control. NOT TO TELL ME TO GE TO HELL, !!!!!.Or suggest that all stranded people should simply have joined their crusade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Those stranded people who were cursing and insulting the church and the man of God includes you, i guess. Funny , Why did they not come to beat him up, that is if they will get past the police station we had on ground or the crowd of millions of worshippers without being apprehended or mobbed.

nubian:
Pastor Adeboye of my church was treatened by the govT, years back , that his conventions will be banned if he always makes traffic a nightmare for others( the church was officialy petitioned to the fedral govt).He got his act together , and that is my church

PS - there where no broken down trailers - none at all - just cars of worshippers parked in such a way that they reduced the expressway to half of one lane.
That road is one of the busiest in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not telling you what i was told but what i saw. All the cars were at at stand still so you wouldnt notice even if there were broken down traillers.

I saw two of them abbandoned in the middle of the road (in the direction of lagos) on saturday afternoon as cars  struggled to get past them on either side.

Trucks were abandoned on the roads, travelers were leaving Lagos in large numbers and you can only see Christ Embassy to blame for the traffic jam.

When reinhard Bonkke or Benny Hinn holds programs, all the pastors in Nigeria come together to make it a success. But pastor Chris calls for a program, that is when they remember that there is a day called good friday on which they too can hold their own programs.

Well the results will tell if God sent who.
God knows those whom he has called and actually sent.

If they will only pay more attention to God's prophetic move in this day and hour, things will be better for us. The police would be more prepared and ready.

We are a force that cannot be ignored in this country and around the world. It is not our making but God's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.