Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? (2537 Views)

If You Were Asked To Get Married Under This Condition / D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming / See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
I have only two packs and I was told naija girl date only 6 packs guys.
Am about to move back to naija and would want the best babe to date.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by ebonyvibe(f): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
If you have a wallet / account full of cash then you have no problem besides that na OYO you dey

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by Trickstartrixy: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
Waste of space
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by laberry101(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
illitrate: I have only two packs and I was told naija girl date only 6 packs guys.

No waarry just come and speak abroad English, then tell them u r from Yankee , you go tire na!!!

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by laberry101(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
illitrate: I have only two packs and I was told naija girl date only 6 packs guys.

That na lie sha but....

No waarry just come and speak abroad English, then tell them u r from Yankee , you go tire na!!!

Wallet or no account!
Look nice , period.
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
Eeya. No naija girl will date you oo. Don't bother coming abeg. So pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
nikkyshyne: Eeya. No naija girl will date you oo. Don't bother coming abeg. So pathetic.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by DICKtator: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2012

Dude, wake up!!. They don't sell 2 packs of beer in naija. It is 6!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by AzaMontana(f): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2012
how much do you earn? ;Dlol

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by AzaMontana(f): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2012
grin
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by AzaMontana(f): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
illitrate:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

hahahahahahahaah tongue cool grin
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
Aza Montana: how much do you earn? ;Dlol

imagine, na my pocket all their eye dey check angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by AzaMontana(f): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
illitrate:

imagine, na my pocket all their eye dey check angry angry angry angry angry

sugar if the look is not all that, the money will do for now. atleast you find someone who wil love you until the money is finsihed
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
Aza Montana:

sugar if the look is not all that, the money will do for now. atleast you find someone who wil love you until the money is finsihed

cheiii, typical naija montana grin
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by AzaMontana(f): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
illitrate:

cheiii, typical naija montana grin

But guy you do know that love comes in all shapes and sizes right?
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2012
Aza Montana:

But guy you do know that love comes in all shapes and sizes right?

na lie jor, in naija love only come in big size angry angry angry angry
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by ghettodreamz(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
Bunch of gold diggers and I neva chop full naija street. It's hard for you to see any that would love and accept you for whom you are and not for what your pocket has to offer, I wonder when all these Nigeria girls will change their love=money mentality. However if you can package yourself wella, leave stories na dem go even de eye you if dem hear say you just arrive from abroad. Most of them won't even care to find out if you had traveled to another Africa country or a developed one, as long as they hear abroad they already got taken in easily and would be ready to fall head over the heel for you.
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by Mcleo007(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2012

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wHAT a funny post to help unwind after a tough day at work. cheesy cheesy Guy, 2 pack or 6 pack, pack na pack. Just be confident and define your own unique style.
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by Ranoscky(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2012
Even guys that has 10packs stil find it hard to gain access to a naija girls' pu-c without spendin for them.

Dangote no get 6pack but him dey nyash ANY naija girl of his dream. It's all about how FAT your wallet is, bro!

Go ask Atiku weda him get 6pack b4 him nyash Genevive. 6pack ko, 6carton ni.
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2012

I have heard people use these phrase, pls forgive me if I sound archaic or old-fashioned, whats 2 packs, 6 packs & 7 packs? Be elaborate so I can understand, cos I truly don't know what they are. thanks in anticipation of good response.
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by cindyrella(f): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2012
Just 2packs? And you wan come back to nija,come do wetin na? Abeg remain there until the remaining 4packs grow! grin
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by 190theclown: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=18pt]even guys with 0 park abs and a 6 digit account figure date the best of gurls

keep your park inside shirt cos Nigerian girls are not smiling if they dont see the real currency

N1000 notes equally accepted
[/size]
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by 190theclown: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2012
Ranoscky: Even guys that has 10packs stil find it hard to gain access to a naija girls' pu-c without spendin for them.

Dangote no get 6pack but him dey nyash ANY naija girl of his dream. It's all about how FAT your wallet is, bro!

Go ask Atiku weda him get 6pack b4 him nyash Genevive. 6pack ko, 6carton ni.
cool cool
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by kingxsamz(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2019
grin
Re: Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? by Janey2486(f): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Y not

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Acts Of Love / How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday / Hillarious Ashawo School Signpost(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.