Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day (18885 Views)

Bleep - not useful / Romantic Or Not? Man Bought A Ferrari For His Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by onila(f): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
this is why I love Nigerian men. .they can throw money, damn! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

An LV shoe, Black Berry Porsche, Ipad and Mac Book. Chai, better man! Hehehehe! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by born2boink(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2012
onila:

this is why I love Nigerian men. .they can throw money, damn! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

An LV shoe, Black Berry Porsche, Ipad and Mac Book. Chai, better man! Hehehehe! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Onila of a girl, you are typical original naija girl, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that your mouth don wide

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by onila(f): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2012
yes oo  I am going to look for my Naija rich prince! ooo grin

nna men see levelsssssssss shocked
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by born2boink(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
You know wetin dem dey call awaiting Result, the answer will keep saying,RESULT NEVER COME, You still dey O.Y.O oyo lo wa
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by onila(f): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
sharrap angry
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by LaParisienne(f): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2012
''I aint saying she's a golddigger, but she aint missing with no broke niggar''

Onila, oya start dancing. Btw, who's your val?
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by onila(f): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
La Parisienne:

''I aint saying she's a golddigger, but she aint missing with no broke niggar''

Onila, oya start dancing. Btw, who's your val?

charles smiley
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by MrCork17: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
Olila. Sweeery, no has ever bought you a shoe? undecided
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by onila(f): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Olila. Sweeery, no has ever bought you a shoe? undecided

thats not just a shoe but a Lv shoe

with i pad, macbook, blackberry
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by pinkymami(f): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2012
Who bought those items for his girlfriend?
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Dabss(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
onila:

thats not just a shoe but a Lv shoe

with i pad, macbook, blackberry
keep dreaming
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Killz3(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
Another BBM DP madness! This same picture has been flying around BBM since yesterday. . . Nonsense!
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by martyns303(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
thats too small, me i got a camera, pilot headset, samsung laptop, ipad2, ps3 with 6 games, BB and 3 pairs of shoes. naija girls pls buy things for ur boifrnds too.

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Flashaldrin(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
That pic na advert joorr, see the man wey dey stand behind the pic na im get the shade!
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by onila(f): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2012
martyns303:

thats to small, me i got a camera, pilot headset, samsung laptop, ps3 with 6 games, BB and 3 pairs of shoes. naija girls pls buy things for ur boifrnds too.

LOL Joker! is your girlfriend oprah?
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by martyns303(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2012
see naija girl? u dnt bliv a fellow girl can buy that.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by kokoye(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2012
I remember back then in uni when females bought gifts and addressed it to themselves on vals day . . so as not to feel left out cheesy
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by onila(f): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
kokoye:

I remember back then in uni when females bought gifts and addressed it to themselves on vals day . . so as not to feel left out  cheesy

grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by WAVixen: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
Ok, we see the shoe, but we no see contents of box o. Seeing contents is believing in naija.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by freecocoa(f): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2012
Onila you don start again o,how do you know who bought those things and what makes you say he bought them as val presents for his girl?
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Killz3(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2012
kokoye:

I remember back then in uni when females bought gifts and addressed it to themselves on vals day . . so as not to feel left out cheesy
Damn! I didnt just read that! grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by iceblock(m): 6:43am On Feb 10, 2012
Una no dey finish for buy buy and bought,huh

Dat una OKPOLOR eye go land una inside surprise packet one day.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 10, 2012
born2fuck:

Onila of a girl, you are typical original naija girl, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that your mouth don wide

grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by InkedNerd(f): 7:20am On Feb 10, 2012
@OP: Material possession are not signs of love.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Dabss(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Material possession are not signs of love.
like you will happy if u dont get any gift.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by InkedNerd(f): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:

like you will happy if u dont get any gift.

I don't know what kind of women [i]you'r[/i]e used to hanging around but things like that don't impress me. I'm not one of those robotic drones that feels that they need to go along with all these Valentine's Day shenanigans. Besides, if a guy needs to wait for this one day of the year to tell me he loves or cares about me, I really should question the nature of our relationship. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I have my own money so buying and having the things I want is not an issue for me. So yes, I would still be happy if I didn't get anything for Valentine's Day.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2012
Cocoa should we tell them bout the Benz G class i sent to you as Valz gift, They are busy shouting on a collection that is less than a million, Tufiaka  angry
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

I don't know what kind of women [i]you'r[/i]e used to hanging around but things like that don't impress me. I'm not one of those robotic drones that feels that they need to go along with all these Valentine's Day shenanigans. Besides, if a guy needs to wait for this one day of the year to tell me he loves or cares about me, I really should question the nature of our relationship. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I have my own money so I buying and having the things I want is not an issue for me. So yes, I would still be happy if I didn't get anything for Valentine's Day.

Shhhhhhhh will u marry me *on my kneels with an engagement ring"
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by InkedNerd(f): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2012
Ijogz K:

Shhhhhhhh will u marry me *on my kneels with an engagement ring"

lol because I said that Valentine's Day isn't a big deal to me?
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by AZeD1(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

I don't know what kind of women [i]you'r[/i]e used to hanging around but things like that don't impress me. I'm not one of those robotic drones that feels that they need to go along with all these Valentine's Day shenanigans. Besides, if a guy needs to wait for this one day of the year to tell me he loves or cares about me, I really should question the nature of our relationship. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I have my own money so buying and having the things I want is not an issue for me. So yes, I would still be happy if I didn't get anything for Valentine's Day.

Are your posts a reflection of your real self or that of your online self?
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by brutal(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2012
What have u done 4 ur Man?
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by InkedNerd(f): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
A-ZeD:

Are your posts a reflection of your real self or that of your online self?

Honestly, I've never really been a fan of things like this. I can barely stand Christmas talk less Valentine's Day. I said it before and I will say it again, I'm not one of those robotic drones that feels that they need to go along with all these Valentine's Day shenanigans. I'm know the advertising and marketing effects such hyped up "holidays" have on how people act and I have no intentions of feeding into it. I will admit, every once in a while I do join friends or a male companion if they choose to partake in the overall observance or celebration of these things but I can do without them. I know some people use it as a day to express their love to someone or engage in some kind of intimate encounter with someone but for me, that is not necessary. If a guy needs to wait for this one day of the year to tell me he loves or cares about me, I really should question the nature of our relationship. As for those who use it as an opportunity to have sëx with others, I personally don't need this one day of the year to do such things. What makes having sëx with a guy on that day any different from any other day? As a whole, the overall concept of proclaiming your love to someone is nice but this "holiday" is highly unnecessarily in my life. Yes, as a whole taking part in these things can be quite fun and entertaining but its just not a self mandatory thing for me. As for you asking me if my post is a reflection of my real self or my online self, I must tell you, that they are one in the same. Perhaps other people on Nairaland enjoy coming here and putting on some cyber bravado but I don't and to be quite honest I find it to be quite odd that people even take their time out to do such things. I am who I am, and what I present to you and everyone else is the person that I truly am. So I hope that is enough to answer your question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? / Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing / Guys, This Fresh Girls "Toto" Will Make You Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.