Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming (3194 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / If Ur Dateing A Guy Dat Is Fear Frm U Ad He Dnt Call Stady Lik Befor Pls Did Dat / There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Davico(m): 1:01am On Feb 01, 2013
Ds statement was made by a lady dat dresses almost naked and flirt around with guys. She said she believes a gud decent guy will come for her when marriage time come although not willing to change either. Wud u as a guy go 4 such?
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Roseey0(f): 2:58am On Feb 01, 2013
If am a guy,yes i can marry her, if i like them hot and sexy.

1 Like

Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Mynd44: 4:09am On Feb 01, 2013
There is a sort of truth to this
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Princess1982(f): 4:14am On Feb 01, 2013
All my slutty friends from high school are happily married so I guess it worked for them.

2 Likes

Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Mynd44: 4:19am On Feb 01, 2013
Princess1982: All my slutty friends from high school are happily married so I guess it worked for them.
My point too
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by tpia5: 4:51am On Feb 01, 2013
some guys prefer their women to dress slutty.

after all, she was attracting them to begin with, not so?

why is she doubting their attention now?
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 01, 2013
It depends on how sexy she dresses... but probably not.
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Plarp: 5:43am On Feb 01, 2013
Not me personally, but most guys are stupid so yes.

Roseey0: If am a guy,yes i can marry her, if i like them hot and sexy.
very disturbing

1 Like

Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 01, 2013
No wonder majority of them still remain single even after several heart breaks, most guys that come into their life use them as sex machine and dump them to marry the decent ones,even few of them that marry in such way go thru pains in their marriage.They want men who will love them with all sorts of bad and corrupt behavior in the name of LOVE claiming LOVE IS BLIND. Ladies it's time to think and work on yourselves to get the best man and not waiting for the man that will marry u with the bad and corrupt qualities u possess.

2 Likes

Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by BlackPeni5: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2013
Bad babes get the good guys cos good guys are too dull or too busy to initiate things...Good girls dey dull boys with unnecessary delays.

1 Like

Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by jmoore(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2013

But you are not a guy so you don't have a clue on what is in a man's heart
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by KINGwax(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2013
i bet u jumped the part dt says 'decent'?
a decent guy will av a decent mentality. So any decent guy wont date a hotspot. Stop decievin urself

1 Like

Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Mynd44: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
KINGwax: i bet u jumped the part dt says 'decent'?
a decent guy will av a decent mentality. So any decent guy wont date a hotspot. Stop decievin urself
Don't be so sure dude

1 Like

Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by mrkels(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
Black Peni5: Bad babes get the good guys cos good guys are too dull or too busy to initiate things...Good girls dey dull boys with unnecessary delays.
Got me thinking...
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by BlackPeni5: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
mrkels:
Got me thinking...

Yea man...Its the blunt truth.

Most of all, the good guys are the ones with the money and stability to get married on time.
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by star4(f): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Define 'good' and 'bad' when it comes to humans?!

Supposed good guys are settling down and getting married yeah? So explain the good married guys who cheat on their wives? I guess their good wives aren't bad enough??

2 Likes

Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by BlackPeni5: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
star*:
Define 'good' and 'bad' when it comes to humans?!

Supposed good guys are settling down and getting married yeah? So explain the good married guys who cheat on their wives? I guess their good wives aren't bad enough??

My dear, all humans are capable of good and bad things...Every society has its definition of good and bad and frequency of the actions of people can lead them to be categorized as either good or bad.

On your second point if a married man chooses to cheat on his wife, perhaps he was not good in the first place.

1 Like

Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by KINGwax(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Don't be so sure dude
the truth of it all is ds:
The defination of 'happily married' doesnt mean the guy u married is decent. He might be screwin around and yet, very responsible at home. But wen we say 'decency', it covers all aspect

1 Like

Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by star4(f): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
Black Peni5:

My dear, all humans are capable of good and bad things...Every society has its definition of good and bad and frequency of the actions of people can lead them to be categorized as either good or bad

My question to define good and bad was rhetorical as the list is endless! A bad girl/boy in one persons eyes is a good girl/boy in someone else's.
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Mynd44: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
KINGwax: the truth of it all is ds:
The defination of 'happily married' doesnt mean the guy u married is decent. He might be screwin around and yet, very responsible at home. But wen we say 'decency', it covers all aspect
Yes but please define "decent". No human is perfect and so everyone had a fault or the other but it is up to the partner to define if she can be happy with the man who sleeps around or not
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
GBAM!
Mynd_44:
Yes but please define "decent". No human is perfect and so everyone had a fault or the other but it is up to the partner to define if she can be happy with the man who sleeps around or not
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by KINGwax(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
kk dude, i bet u're comparin decency wit happiness. U can be happy evn without d decent guy. True, no?
Wot i am sayin is quite different here, a decent guy who loves decency in all aspect will neva date a girl with body piercing or skimpy dresses. See, mere seein a girl in d wrong dressin puts him off.
Now, i'm nt sayin a decent guy is prefect of ok for happiness in a marriage. My point is, a decent guy won't marry jes anybody.
For ex, i for one chose my fiance for decency reasons. FIY, decency means acceptable MORAL standards. My girl doesnt like tattoos, piercing, she cant wear a skirt without a short tight, she can't wear anythin that'll expose her boobz, she won't wear an armless without a tube etc. They are nt my rules, bt this is wot i met her with. She doesnt compromise dz, yet she's a beauty to behold!!! And yet, very stubborn. See?
Now, i on d other hand won her heart cos of tthe way i dress. I dnt cut ma hair in silly styles, no ear rings, no tattoos and all dt. Bt wen talk of fashion, i bet if u can match my combos. Yet, as decent as i am in dressing, i'm a fuckdrift. But i go for girls dt i knw they dnt mind how they dress, they dnt even care wot ppl say. Those, are easy fucck for me. U only need to act a little like thier type to get thier attantion. Clubs, schools, joints? They're all there jor!!!
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Davico(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
Don't put yourself on a false platform, no sensible guy will want to settle down with a public toilet lady. U will stay long on the queue of searching for decent guys dat will accept u anyhow.
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by tunapawizzy: 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
so becos she hawwt now, make i come pay dowry for public property
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by oribi(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2013
I don‘t really like such truth be told..but some guys do
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
oribi: I don‘t really like such truth be told..but some guys do

They like them for free things. tongue
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by True2myself24(f): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Adaeze003(f): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
^^ true that!

star*:

A bad girl/boy in one persons eyes is a good girl/boy in someone else's.
This, I disagree with...
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by star4(f): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2013
Adaeze003: ^^ true that!

This, I disagree with...

True2mysekf24 made the same point. You have just agreed then disagreed with the exact same point
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by chikeorji123(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
Davico: Ds statement was made by a lady dat dresses almost naked and flirt around with guys. She said she believes a gud decent guy will come for her when marriage time come although not willing to change either. Wud u as a guy go 4 such?

She's not willing to change & expecting a well organise man to come for her rescue? she's dum!.

1 Like

Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
Davico: Ds statement was made by a lady dat dresses almost naked and flirt around with guys. She said she believes a gud decent guy will come for her when marriage time come although not willing to change either. Wud u as a guy go 4 such?
dat sound like lady GAGA grin
Re: D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
is like u re 1 of dem. Birds of d same feather flocks together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware / Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. / You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.