Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? (7393 Views)

Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know / 17 Sexy And Unusual Beds To Have Sex On (photos) / What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Joe90: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2007
Let me give an example.

I noticed these two love birds on the train while going to work sometimes ago. Now, what is so unusual about these folks? The babe joins the train before me, and the guy joins the next stop after mine. Any time the guy comes in and there is no vacant sit next to his babe the guy will stand shocked all through the 30mins jouney to the final stop. Well, that is nothing unusual, right? Okay, wait a sec here and let me land. When there are vacant seats all around but not next to his babe, guess what, this handsome dude still stands by his pretty chick. Furthermore, when the babe draws his attention to vacant seats at the opposite end the young man shakes his head vigorously one will think the head will fall off from his neck. I cannot but remember Bob Marley's song ,  .(singing)  is this love, is this love, is this love that am feeling ,  . ,  grin grin grin

Now what usual thing(s) have you done for love . . . . .  wink
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by iice(f): 5:40am On Jul 14, 2007
Nada! But i seriously wanna puke when i see guys carrying their babe's purses. . . like freaking use your own hands!
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by CrazyMan(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2007
Hmmmm.
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by ladyt1(f): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2007
iice i agree. a guy carrying a girls purse is so overated
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by oghene007(m): 2:40am On Jul 15, 2007
lady t

u tink so
hahaha!!!!
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by aikmamah1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2007
looking back now, i find it difficult to believe i dd it, but i dd it all the same, cooked in my hostel and carried the food to my chick in her  hostel.
then i tot i was in love; now i know better, i was just stupid

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by wifeypenth(f): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2007
Wel in my case, MANY!! i thnk avin 2go on an errand 4hm outsyd ma state of residence,and getin back as late as 11:30pm. Dat is love oh.many odaz i cant count
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by ladyt1(f): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2007
many people do stupid and unbelievable things for love but they dont realize it until its over
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2007
When i was in secondary school, SS1 to be precise. I was so niave then, A guy who had bben asking me out gave me some jewelry as a gift. I did not know they were worth over N500,000. They belonged to his mum and he had stolen it to bring to me, You need to see flogging the principal gave me. Funny enough i did not accept the gift oh, the boy was asked why he took it, he said he wanted to give it to a me maybe i will agree to go out with him. It was not funny then but years later we became friends and laugh over it.
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Seun(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2007
Your principal should not have flogged you over a gift you did not steal and did not accept. He's a bad person.
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by nana(f): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2007
Hmm, i've done lots of crazy things,
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by amaikama(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2007
Hmm, i've done lots of crazy things,"

Please tell us and by the way, i like your smile. wink
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by nana(f): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2007
Hmm, 10x for the comment,
For example,when u know ur boyfriend has got another girlfriend and he denies all allegations even when proof is being tendered. But because,i was head over heels,hmm, i remained in the relationship saying E go better, I went through hell,
Hmm, Thank You Lord!
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by bimbliss(f): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2007
I have done so many unusal things for love but the truth is that you get to really enjoy doing them but the only reason why u will think or see it as stupid is when the relationship is broken but if its a for life thing u will always be proud and happy you did those things others see as foolish or babyish

2 Likes

Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Judith07: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2007
i agree with bimbliss,when u are in the relationship u see nothing wrong with what u are doing and if eventually that relationship blossoms into something serious they dont even bother with the supposed "foolish things"they were doing.and what on earth is wrong with a guy cooking for his lady or pampering her?
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by kelechiodo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2007
This girl is just a friend, maybe I was in love without knowing it. But unfortunately, she had this gorilla of a boyfriend that treat her like shit. She often complained to me, but what can I do, nothing. But one day, Nkiru returned from the guy's house with briuses all over, and I was mad. Not minding that the guy is as tall as goliath and very huge being a body trainer, I followed Nkiru to his place. Well the guy beat hell out of two of us but I managed to Zindane(headbutt) him and he lost a tooth. I spent a whole day in hospital while Nkiru spent 5 days. It was then that it dawned on me that I was in love because I still wonder at what gave me the courage to face the macho. While When I made my intention known to Nkiru, she rejected me. Her response, I am married to computer and would not have time for her. I wondered, I would have gotten myself killed for unappreciated love. cry cry

http://www.kayceenet.com

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by oIo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2007
kelechiodo:

But unfortunately, she had this gorilla of a boyfriend, Not minding that the guy is as tall as goliath and very huge being a body trainer, I followed Nkiru to his place. Well the guy beat hell out of two of us but I managed to Zindane(headbutt) him and he lost a tooth. I spent a whole day in hospital while Nkiru spent 5 days.

HA HA HA!!! RFLMAO grin cheesy grin cheesy smiley cheesy grin shocked shocked
But my guy, u "frogs" up big time!!!
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Coleslove: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2007
Had to cry begging on my kneels to get together again. This was after a break-up. It didn't work. Fruitless. The most stupid post i guess

2 Likes

Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by dominobaby(f): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2007
Lmao at kelechi! Adrenaline was pumping! Some kin funny things sha. . .
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by nana(f): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2007
Kelechi, u really had a nice experience o, i just cant stop laughing,
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by busygal(f): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2007
WAS WITH MY BOO(EX) AT THE GALLERIA ON A FRIDAY EVENING,

WE WERE SEATED ON COUCH FACING THE MAIN HALL WHEN HE SUDDENLY

LOOKED UP WITH AN UNPLEASANT EXPRESSION.

I WAS WORRIED, SO I ASKED IF ALL WAS OKAY?

THEN HE SIGNALED AND TOLD ME HIS (ASSUMED)EX-GIRLFRIEND WAS STARING @ US 4RM THE SECOND FLOOR.

SINCE I FELT I WAS HIS ONE AND ONLY AND THOUGHT I COULD TAKE GOOD ADVANTAGE OF THAT MOMENT, TO PROOF

THAT WE ARE TWO[b] LOVE BIRDS[/b]; SO EVERY EX' WOULD BACK OFF

GUESS WAT?
I STARTED BY CUDDLING AND KISSING HIM;

CAN U IMAGINE WAT THE FOOLISH GUY I WAS DOING EVERYTHING 4 DID?
HE SHOUTED AND PUSHED ME OFF LIKE ONE PEST, THEN WALKED TOWARDS
HIS SUPPOSE EX-GIRLFRIEND AND WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN (ONLY God knows wat)

i was so ashamed and felt so cheap.
all i could do was manage few steps down the stair with tears.

WAT A SHAME 4 LOVE!

i wanna love die!!!

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by mrmetoo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2007
@Kelechi
LMAO. That was funny has hell. He actually beat both of u up. OMG!!! LMAO!!! There are some hilarious people on nairaland

@Busygal
Aww sorry for that experience. Must have been horrible while it lasted.

I actually did some stalk-ish stuvs with my then ex and I got caught. That was a crazy night. I think about it sometimes and I feel like slapping myself. How stupid was I? Anyway I was too young then. NEVER AGAIN would I make a chic make me act that way. They say the devil pushes you to do something stupid/evil and as soon as u're caught he just flees and leaves u by yourself. Thats exactly how it seemed, as soon as I was nabbed I realised what I just did and just felt so stupid and let me not forget to add ashamed.
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by simplyme3(f): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2007
I slept with a blind man.
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by nana(f): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2007
simply_me:

I slept with a blind man.
Good,
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Mrsachs(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2007
i and my girlfriend were suppose to go out on a date, i had no money, so i went gambling and ran out of cash, guess what? i gambled with my sister, i had to beg my sister to allow the guy kiss her mouth to mouth for 2mins in my presence. NOTE she was 22 then
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by trendy(f): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2007
the unusual thing i did for love is emmm, i will get back to y'all
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by bugado(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2007
i and my girlfriend were suppose to go out on a date, i had no money, so i went gambling and ran out of cash, guess what? i gambled with my sister, i had to beg my sister to allow the guy kiss her mouth to mouth for 2mins in my presence. NOTE she was 22 then
you should have gambled with ur girlfriend in advance. kissing is a small thing why not let her suck his dick. MR SACHS u are the most stupid man on earth.
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by bugado(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2007
i'm sorry 4 ur girlfried because you will gamble with her one day
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by Caradona(f): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ TOPIC

I was madly in love with my EX and He wanted to get a promotion from His Boss grin
so he begged me to sleep with his Boss so that he could get a promotion angry
at first, I refused of course, but I decided to do it for the sake of love wink
and on the day of the deed.It turned out his Boss is a toothless Dwarf and to make matter worst. His Boss is a Woman. shocked
I couldn't get out fast enough and left behind my shoes and iPod. She chased me down the street.
I had nightmares for 2months after that. embarassed
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by joxhibit(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2007
i have had to kiss my girl in a market place without shaking, try that out if you have the guts for just a minute grin
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by trendy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2007
@Caradona , lmfao
u carry ipod go make love
thank God u excaped cool
Re: What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? by ngongo(f): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2007
Resigning my Corporate Job to join my hubby in the States,and becoming a Full time housewife.
Never knew,I could stay in one place without working,and never knew I could resign that fantastic job to be with him.
But Its worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All In The Name Of Packaging [SEE PHOTOS] / . / SA's Voluptuous Siko Twins Finally Find A Husband (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.