Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims (18579 Views)

Why The Saudis Opened The Holy Ka'aba For Buhari In 1984 / FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News / Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Capnd143(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
Capnd143: 4 DIS LIE Eh, we 9ja neva see things, imagine a whole saubi arabia, the aclaimed world most islamicly holy nation deporting their following muslims! Well as much as this is a clean and unaceptable slap on international diplomatic relations policies between nigeria and Saudi, i also think those bokos ladies would have stayed at home home planming were to bomb next, rather the choose to go an pay indirect homage to Mohammed whom perhaps must be in . . . . . . .by now! I no talk oh
i even 4got to add maybe those boko boys sent only ladies in order to plan more attack on our fragile and otherwise peaceful nation!
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by ATMCARD2(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
Y r they nt protestin?If itz a film done in US,u Wil c them protestin.Blame ur cordinatorz
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by moodswing(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
This is not a national issue but an Islamic one. If the social and political sanctity in Saudi Arabia supersedes that of religion. Then, the detained Nigerian are no longer considered sister's in faith but infidels. Their families should negotiate with the Saudi Authorities for their bail and leave our govt the hell out of this.

We can't expend our collective national wealth on religious troubles of the minority. There's always a fine line between religion and social awareness. The Saudi's has chosen the latter..

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
Were these not the same dogs who were protesting and burning property in their poor country(Nigeria) over a video that one person out of a country of 300 million(USA) made!! Then one week later they bombed a church and killed their fellow citizens over their religion! Now their people are treated as less than dogs and there is no protest! Not a peep! If that is not a donkey what is!! I am just glad we don't have criminals like this in our country. I am from a place where people have DIGNITY!!!!!

From what I can observe, no dignity, no pride, no common sense, no basic patriotism, donkeys!

Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
tpia@:

Mujahideen.

undecided

Why hiding under vulgarity- only makes you more deadly undecided

LmL@Mujahideen

..no Vulgarity ...my way of showing affection and love

I am no Arab..but if you have fantasies of me being your Persian Prince of some sort...I will oblige

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by smalls001: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
[quote author=radektugal]What are the officials going to do @ saudi. This is a clear case of breaking rules & regulation. If we here in Nija do not follow protocols because of bribery, they have shown us d@ there is more to life than our corrupt ways.I wonder when our govt will stop wasting our common founds on religious sentiments.[/quote
Well said

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by waice6571: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
gboss4sure: Chai. ONE NIGERIA is really suffering abuses from every corner, imagine saudi arabia too, first it was south Africa, then Ghana and now saudi very soon it will be congo or cotonu.
Thank you for this post.
the most pathetic aspect of it is that, if saudi arabia government decided to end the diplomatic relationship between us they have nothing to lose.
See us at the receiving end humilations.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
waice6571:
Thank you for this post.
the most pathetic aspect of it is that, if saudi arabia government decided to end the diplomatic relationship between us they have nothing to lose.
See us at the receiving end humilations.

When you are violent and hate each other people will always humiliate you!

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by chris51(f): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
The whole episode of repatriation of our female pilgrims in Saudi Arabia is very embarrassing & shameful. Saudi Arabia has rules & regulations governing performance of the holy pilgrimage. If the Nigerian Muslim Pilgrimage Board had adhered to these rules, the unfortunate episode could have been avoided.
From the on going, Its obvious that Saudi authority has no regard for Nigerian muslims, yet, muslims in the Northern Nigeria want to islamitise the entire north. This is very ironical.
I challenge the boko men to rise up & protest seriously, against the humiliating treatment given to their women.
SHAME-SHAME-SHAME
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
SmoothCrim:

When you are violent and hate each other people will always humiliate you!
thank u for ur education,ghanian,we know what we are,now scoot to ghanaweb where u belong negro
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
chris51: The whole episode of repatriation of our female pilgrims in Saudi Arabia is very embarrassing & shameful. Saudi Arabia has rules & regulations governing performance of the pilgrimage. If the Nigerian Muslim Pilgrimage Board had adhered to these rules, the unfortunate episode could have been avoided.
From the on going, Its obvious that Saudi authority has no regard for Nigerian muslims, yet, muslims in the Northern Nigeria want to islamitise the entire north. This is very ironical.
I challenge the boko men to rise up & protest seriously against the humiliating treatment of their women.
SHAME-SHAME-SHAME

The donkeys don't have that type of dignity! They care more about Palestine than Southern Nigeria or their brothers(black Muslims) who are SLAVES to Arabs in Mauritania(called the Haratin)... A people of similar Origins to the Muslims in Nigeria according to genetic tests!!
They will never protest things like this! That is what I call LOSERS!!!

Only and I mean ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
ehie: thank u for ur education,ghanian,we know what we are,now scoot to ghanaweb where u belong negro

Make me leave Boko grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
To conclude, more humiliation PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

It will put some in their proper place in that region and they will understand how good they have it in the FAILED state of Nigeria!
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by pendy79: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
Really i think coming here on Nairaland to rain abuse on people (the Sultan especially isn't sign of a well developed and trained individual). If people are being deported from Saudi Arabia how does that make it an avenue to start raining abuse on a religion? We should as christians show proper decorum and literacy to act above some comments i've read on this forum. the MOD should act appropriately on religious and tribal issues. Let promulgate those things that strenghten us as a Nation. I feel so ashame by the kind of comments and posts that abound in this forum. we really can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by NovusHomo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
When we were growing up, my mother used to tell us not to go to a place where we were not wanted. Nigeria and Nigerians should learn this. Let us stop going to Mecca, Medina, and Jerusalem. By the way, I am a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
pendy79: Really i think coming here on Nairaland to rain abuse on people (the Sultan especially isn't sign of a well developed and trained individual). If people are being deported from Saudi Arabia how does that make it an avenue to start raining abuse on a religion? We should as christians show proper decorum and literacy to act above some comments i've read on this forum. the MOD should act appropriately on religious and tribal issues. Let promulgate those things that strenghten us as a Nation. I feel so ashame by the kind of comments and posts that abound in this forum. we really can do better than this.

I agree religion should not be insulted but, individual behavior or collective behavior should be examined and "insulted" if it is not in line with the norms of the region!!

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by ba7man(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
SmoothCrim: To conclude, more humiliation PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

It will put some in their proper place in that region and they will understand how good they have it in the FAILED state of Nigeria!
Sir, I'v noticed you're not very vast b'cos your topics only have "Ghana rule" in them.....surely you should have more information to provide us but i doubt that. Even your various online IDs are either "Smoothcrim" this or "smoothcrim" that", no variations.

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by hardniola(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
rideon smoothcrim i dey enjoy troll
hahahaah am laughing hard here.
Nd i tot housa/Fulani are descendant of saudis.
He remain those bitch yoruba disgrace them all when we av orisa &sango to worship
heheheheeh
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by karpentar: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
Akaraiwe: wow,so sad!

What is muharram?
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
ba7man: Sir, I'v noticed you're not very vast b'cos your topics only have "Ghana rule" in them.....surely you should have more information to provide us but i doubt that. Even your various online IDs are either "Smoothcrim" this or "smoothcrim" that", no variations.

I speak the truth in hard words and don't like donkey behavior! These Haratins( I mean Northern Nigerian Muslim) need to change their behavior and act like they are from around here instead of acting like barbarians and disgracing themselves!!!. Some of the stuff they are doing like Suicide bombing etc etc has never been part of West African culture. This means they are taking the worst and most crass culture from ASIA and bringing it to kill their fellow African citizens! Now when they go back to Asia(Gulf region of middle east) and they are treated like dogs it should light a bulb in their head and they should realize the error of their ways. To conclude, you will never be Asian! If you are from around here ACT LIKE IT!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by IYANGBALI: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gaiden k: Seems they have run out of virgins in their paradise,so they are now recruiting on earth cheesy
Lmfao
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
Look at this news on BBC!

It has been classified under ASIA!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19686703

Why can't these dogs act like they are from around here?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only Ghanaian RULE can save Africa!

Africa NOT ASIA!~

Give me AFRICA!!!!!!!!
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by IYANGBALI: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I speak the truth in hard words and don't like donkey behavior! These Haratins( I mean Northern Nigerian Muslim) need to change their behavior and act like they are from around here instead of acting like barbarians and disgracing themselves!!!. Some of the stuff they are doing like Suicide bombing etc etc has never been part of West African culture. This means they are taking the worst and most crass culture from ASIA and bringing kit to kill their fellow African citizens! Now when they go back to Asia(Gulf region of middle east) and they are treated like dogs it should light a bulb in their head and they should realize the error of their ways. To conclude, you will never be Asian! If you are from around here ACT LIKE IT!!!!
Idodo oro lo so awe
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I speak the truth in hard words and don't like donkey behavior! These Haratins( I mean Northern Nigerian Muslim) need to change their behavior and act like they are from around here instead of acting like barbarians and disgracing themselves!!!.
hmmm! I have been following your comments but I know you are speaking the truth! Seems you are more angry than we nigerians. Its really hurting though.
Wanna ask,what's the percentage of muslims in Ghana? And how did your country react to the anti islam film?
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by IYANGBALI: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
pendy79: Really i think coming here on Nairaland to rain abuse on people (the Sultan especially isn't sign of a well developed and trained individual). If people are being deported from Saudi Arabia how does that make it an avenue to start raining abuse on a religion? We should as christians show proper decorum and literacy to act above some comments i've read on this forum. the MOD should act appropriately on religious and tribal issues. Let promulgate those things that strenghten us as a Nation. I feel so ashame by the kind of comments and posts that abound in this forum. we really can do better than this.
It is called freedom of expression so shut the fok up ok?
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: hmmm! I have been following your comments but I know you are speaking the truth! Seems you are more angry than we nigerians. Its really hurting though.
Wanna ask,what's the percentage of muslims in Ghana? And how did your country react to the anti islam film?

There was no reaction. Muslims are around 15 percent. I come from a place were people are mature enough to understand that ONE PERSON out of 300 million should not be taken seriously.

The over sensitivity of some Muslims has made it easy for any criminal to get a reaction out of people. The video is a video any idiot with a camera can make and the people in my country understood that.

As I said, I come from a place where people have DIGNITY and won't jump on any criminal agenda!!!!

Why are these Asian imitators not protesting being made into girls in Arabia! That is what happens when a West African wants to be Asian! Nobody will accept for their identity to be adopted by a group of barbarians and they will always be put in their place in the midst of proper Sultans!!!
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by IYANGBALI: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
chris51: The whole episode of repatriation of our female pilgrims in Saudi Arabia is very embarrassing & shameful. Saudi Arabia has rules & regulations governing performance of the holy pilgrimage. If the Nigerian Muslim Pilgrimage Board had adhered to these rules, the unfortunate episode could have been avoided.
I challenge the boko men to rise up & protest seriously, against the humiliating treatment given to their women.
SHAME-SHAME-SHAME
Good talk,I owe you a bag of pure water
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by rajiade: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
The response of some pple to this issue has just confirmed that common sense is not common at all.

Do we have to make out religious issue out of every matter?, especially when it has to do with Muslims or Islam. Instead taking the matter as it ought to be taken (National issues that as to do laws of another land), some went straight to church to shout alelujahhhhhhhh.

I just can't imagine where this bigotry and sentimental attitude would lead us to in Nigeria.

Now what would you say about a similar issue that happened to christian pilgrims to Jerusalem where even Rev. Father and Priest where striped naked in detention for hours just because a law of the land (Israel) was faulted.
Does dat make those christians inferior to christians in Israel?

Nigerian pilgrims detained in Jerusalem
December 27, 2011 | 2:00 am
News By Emeka Mamah

Seven Nigerian pilgrims to Jerusalem,
including two priests and a woman, have
alleged poor treatment in the hands of Israeli
security operatives, saying they were unjustly
detained in prison for about 11 hours without
committing any offence.
The pilgrims said they arrived Tel Av-iv Airport
on December 15, from Rome where they were
arrested and put into a Black Maria on the
pretext that they entered Israel illegally.
According to one the returnees, Rev. Father Anthony Zakka, those detained included the Chaplain of the Government House, Adamawa State and Assistant Secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, in the state, Rev. Mike Agbon and five other pilgrims, including a female official of the Kaduna State Christian Pilgrims Board.
Rev. Zakka said: “We left Rome on December
15 for Jerusalem (Israel). At 2.30a.m. Israeli
time, we were arrested. Six of us were men
with one woman, an official of Kaduna
Pilgrims Welfare Board.
“We were accused of entering Israel illegally
as, according to them, our names were not
among those sent by the Nigerian Christian
Pilgrims Commission, NCPC.
“Incidentally, while this was going on, NCPC
officials who were with us did not do
anything. They just walked away. This was at
the Bengurion Airport.
“They took us to prison after stripping us.
We were kept inside the prison with a Russian
who had already spent six days there.
“They took away our clothes and took the
woman to another section while they
separated the rest of us into two groups and
detained us separately.
“At 10a.m. I started banging on the door of
our prison cell but they ignored us. Later they
took us back to re-join the other pilgrims and
to continue with our religious duties.
“At the Ankalia Airport, Turkey, Nigerian
officials also dumped us there for five hours
without explaining what was wrong.
“These sorts of things should not happen in a
decent society.
“Some us who went for Jerusalem pilgrimage
add JP after their names, but for us you will
be free to call us Jerusalem Pilgrims Prisoner,
JPP,” Father Zakka added.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
At least the Christians are not blowing up Mosques and killing women and children!

As an outsider I respect them more!!

But overall, LESS ASIAN behavior and more African behavior NOW!

Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Afrika!!!!
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Kolababa: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
Thei problem with Nigerians is the abuse of everything. The law has been there since but Saudi Government waived. The essence of that law is to prevent unholy relationship between the pilgrims for opposite sex but Nigerians have shown their colour. Right from the airport in Lagos here, you see a lot of funny things. Fornication is the order of the day especially among those sponsored by politicians. I work in the airport and i see a lot of shameful conducts among the Nigerian pilgrims. They also carry this stupidity to Saudi Arabia. They have this slang "alarafa mi" that is my "pilgrim love". The Saudi Authority hear this, they see this and they have to put a stop to it by enforcing the law down rules.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by sheblayze(f): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
ehie: what do you mean by what you wrote?

See Pot calling kettle black! I see big logs in your eyes.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by tpia5: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
Heh, na wa !!!!!

Ok, think i've contributed my nl quota for the day and boosted seun's site.

Time to sign off- see yall later, yall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu Welcome Baby Boy / If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? / Return Government Vehicles In Your Custody In 48hrs - Makinde To Ajumobi Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.